[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Chingus I decided to really watch SP from episode 12. Ugh!!! My heart is breaking as I am seeing Wookie's facial expressions. Now at episode 14 and he is laughing with endearment at her singing and his expression reminds me of when he first saw her sing on stage with the other guy. LOL!!! His expression then had the same glint of humor in his eyes that he has in episode 14. LOL!!! I am having all types of feels. *sw:wub::wub:ning* #fightingdeluluminds2theMAX

OOOhh. his eyes, his eyes... what more can I say....

His expression in this clip remind of the awards night in 2014 @0:51-0:55

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Me! Me! I too think they practiced before filming day. When I saw this scene, it looks like they're both reminding each other to do "as they had practiced"...

DELULU MODE ON: 

You do what you gotta do. As a gentleman, I gotta feeling Wookie showed her ways they can do the French kiss. Maybe in his van? I mean it is overwhelming for a young girl to experience French kiss in front of so many people for her first time. I'm sure they decided to practice and work on angles together. Head tilting, their tongue dancing, what she wants to do and what he will do. And he let her take her time to explore and feel comfortable with it. And we saw the results. It was simply too beautiful. No awkwardness between them. Just raw and pure. It must be known among the staffs, that's why poor gal can't listen to his ost openly cos she said the crew might tease her...lol. 

DELULU ENDS HERE.

Hahahahahahahahaha That could have happened! Practice makes perfect :joy: hahahahahahha i can't even

Before i forget, i had sth to ask your opinions about... 

https://mobile.twitter.com/potatingcheese/status/890198115310895108 

someone on twitter read my mind and made this post.. Now if we have a lighting director to tell whose leg is where... just for curiosity

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, love4life said:

Hahahahahahahahaha That could have happened! Practice makes perfect :joy: hahahahahahha i can't even

someone on twitter read my mind and made this post.. Now if we have a lighting director to tell whose leg is where... just for curiosity

Hmmm, it could be an illusion, its too dark to see. But looking at the angle of his R and L knee, the L knee seemed elevated. MAybe some part of his back knee was on her leg. Heee. so sweet.

I think its the way they sat on the bench. He has larger leg, hers is underneath

Related image

• Like 7

in the section tv interview, when the interviewer asked wookie why he told hyunnie not to come, the translations were "i have my pride right? i can live well.don't worry about oppa" that just made me think, ya wookie!! who are you trying to look manly/mature in front of? hahah. i feel like in front of people we like, we want to show our *tough* side, like, acting all cool and calm but in reality our puppy wookie would love for her to come. and im sure our hyunnie will come.

i wonder if we will get any bombs from the SP team - i think hyunnie mentioned that the crew was going to meet again before wookie's enlistment!

• Like 14

@lovethatlook @Huntergal @nikih It doesn't matter if you're in your 20s, 30s, 40s .. We all need our.... what can i say.. 'healing'? 'Distraction' place where we can share our inner thought... and maybe a little bit dirty too:ph34r: and forget for a while how our own life is going.. Speaking for myself, for some reasons i became the most boring person, I believe in the whole planet and coming here, twitter, ig and see all these people sharing the same interes makes me feel good about myself bcs it means i am not that odd and weird as i thought...

Oh.. Did i make it too serious? Sorry:sweat_smile:

It's 00:51 here and i should sleep.. I am barely keeping my eyes open.. Good night fellas :D

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, love4life said:

Might be angle or illusion, since he is taller and his thighs will rise slightly above the seat. Hehe. I managed to tweak the lighting on ig but my ig is private. How do people upload pics here??

https://postimg.org/image/5urstwgz9/

Edited by attriste
Add image
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, love4life said:

hey looked closer after the 1st kiss. Both got more touchy, more daring and the romantic scenes started to look real.. idk, maybe it was just me but that's how i felt

The kisses... they got daring in that too.. or naughty... They both were enjoying every single second of that kiss and the afterwards.. I still can't get over that bts and slowmo:rolleyes:

i totally agree, their after laundry kiss got more aggressive, daring, hot and intimate. I couldn't believe that NJH hasnt dated the way she received and reciprocated JCW she's so good.
That kiss was more like the feelings between JCW-NJH not JiBong anymore. It's more than acting... :wub:
I wonder how many takes did it take just to film that hot kiss? :D

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Hmmm, it could be an illusion, its too dark to see. But looking at the angle of his R and L knee, the L knee seemed elevated. MAybe some part of his back knee was on her leg. Heee. so sweet.

I think its the way they sat on the bench. He has larger leg, hers is underneath

@love4life I agree with #lovethatlook. His thigh is on hers. Awww, Wookiee yahh...is it really necessary?? Kekeke...

@imaynotbeperf Now won't that be something?! They would make one great looking couple for sure...lol. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, love4life said:

@lovethatlook @Huntergal @nikih It doesn't matter if you're in your 20s, 30s, 40s .. We all need our.... what can i say.. 'healing'? 'Distraction' place where we can share our inner thought... and maybe a little bit dirty too:ph34r: and forget for a while how our own life is going.. Speaking for myself, for some reasons i became the most boring person, I believe in the whole planet and coming here, twitter, ig and see all these people sharing the same interes makes me feel good about myself bcs it means i am not that odd and weird as i thought...

Oh.. Did i make it too serious? Sorry:sweat_smile:

It's 00:51 here and i should sleep.. I am barely keeping my eyes open.. Good night fellas :D

Sleep tight chingu, dont let the bed bugs bite!

Image result for chucky scary gif funny

Hahaha. we should have a party to celebrate our craziness!! 

Its good that we all have each other's back :heart::wub::blush:

SuspiciousPartner5-6-00143.jpg

Image result for party gif funny

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

OOOhh. his eyes, his eyes... what more can I say....

His expression in this clip remind of the awards night in 2014 @0:51-0:55

You know what I find sexy in this is when they push & pulling on the door. LMAO!!! His expression is soooo sexy!!!! LOL!!!! I confess chingu, I find odd moments sexy af! LOL! I am weird like that. LOL! :ph34r:

wang%20chung_zpsfqkxwjod.gif

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

You know what I find sexy in this is when they push & pulling on the door. LMAO!!! His expression is soooo sexy!!!! LOL!!!! I confess chingu, I find odd moments sexy af! LOL! I am weird like that. LOL! :ph34r:

Waahahhaha. Wang chung tonight, I so love that sooo 80's

But somehow urban guys have different meaning for it these days so sexual... oooops! :(

Well, in general, all of a man's body parts are sexy anyway, especially the anterior medial part right?

Spoiler

Image result for man body gif

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Waahahhaha. Wang chung tonight, I so love that sooo 80's

But somehow urban guys have different meaning for it these days so sexual... oooops! :(

Well, in general, all of a man's body parts are sexy anyway, especially the anterior medial part right?

Hide contents

LMAO!!! Don't forget a man's big hands ... LOL!!!... 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22692-1360640820-1.

• Like 8