[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hope this hasnt been shared. Evidence that the make up artist that NJH was with was also with Wookie?

Im really loving this IG poster, all credits to her. Just reading or hearing Wookie mention the word girflriend makes me so happy.

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Oh my. That was a long post. Thank you if you read this far. lol:tongue: Back to silent reading but will try to post when RL doesn’t get in the way. Thank you to @stucked for creating this thread and to all who keep this ship sailing. Fighting! :heart:

Hi chingu. Thank you for sharing your story. Welcome to the thread and happy unlimited spazzing with us here. 

Image result for welcome gif

• Like 10

Good morning chingus from my side of the world!!! 

Otw to work now and missing jiji really terribly. No bombs equals to good thing but still. Heheh. 

I can totally feel the drought coming. Sighs. 

Hope today will be a fantabulous day for you! 

Have I mentioned i still can't get over how he looked in section TV while talking about Hyunni? Kekekeke. 

Leaving u guys with this! 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

she asked about whether JCW's leg was over NJH's. The pic has a black background, so she kinda lighten it so that we can see clearly.

Ah and the verdict is LOL ? Omo! Chincha these two are hopeless! 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Ahoy everyone!:) First time posting but I’ve been a silent reader since the double digit pages. This thread seriously moves at lightning speed that lurking is the only way to catch up. lol

Hoping to join in on the fun for the love of JiJi. I always enjoy reading everyone’s posts - analysis, investigative work to the byuntae squad (you guys are hilarious!:tongue:). I like how everyone is rational and mature, but embrace delulu thoughts as well. lol. I think someone here coined the term, delurational. I love how that’s the atmosphere in this thread. 

Sharing how my jiji shipping story started, which came in stages:

Hi ,welcome onboard :lo: .Now I know Jiji's virus/disease have stages .Hahaha Stage 5 : All of us died when they announce they are getting married :tongue:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Hope this hasnt been shared. Evidence that the make up artist that NJH was with was also with Wookie?

Im really loving this IG poster, all credits to her. Just reading or hearing Wookie mention the word girflriend makes me so happy.

Wah! Changgkaman! He said gf? Or was that post delulu mode on? Wah someone tell me before I faint! *gasps*

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I saw this post just now but don't understand what is the meaning :D . I think we should check the cctv nearby the location to find more evidences .Sound like attorney Eun  & prosecutor No or not ? :tongue:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I saw this post just now but don't understand what is the meaning :D . I think we should check the cctv nearby the location to find more evidences .Sound like attorney Eun  & prosecutor No or not ? :tongue:

We have to be our jiji are ninjas! Lol!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

looks like when wookie was at that dog cafe, someone spotted a lady with the flip flops on. Then the shipper CSI detectives came out and stated that the person wearing the flip flops looks to be the same person as NJHs make up artist (who she was spending the day with). Since both Wookie and JH were in Gangnam that day, the detectives are concluding that they were together. A person who was also spending the day with JH made a comment that she should put up a pic of herself with Wookie. Conclusion is they probably had a group date. Which is really common with celebrities.

• Like 19

50 minutes ago, attriste said:

Im mobile handicapped. I think this is for @love4life to errr stare at. Bedtime for me!!

Hmmm...ahhh... now i understand....so it looks like both of them were not fully sitting on the bench... that is, they were sitting on half the bench or near the edge, such that when NJH turned towards him, her thigh went slightly under his thigh (the part that didnt rest on the bench).... hence it looked like his thigh was on top of hers. 

• Like 12

15 hours ago, sharreb said:

@4nnlov3pink i love that gif set. Ive saved that in my phone too ever since i saw it on tumblr :blush:

Ok got to go. Exercise date. Later.

Ha...ha... I think u have a lot than this set of gif on ur phone. *clap*clap* I like how romantic the words are. There are so many creative posts related 2 our JIJI COUPLE. 

And btw I LOVE U @riririru thank u 4 ur hardwork my dear :love:

@Huntergal It seems I'll always be ur CUTE DONGSENG ... LOL :joy: But don't worry I really grow up well btw :blush:

Spoiler

how funny that I'm still struggling 2 understand all unnies talks here. There are really many weird terms :skull: Please 4give this low connection of m3.:tired: I'll learn much from this on...

And @aa95 well done I really like all of ur posts. Btw please tag me if u post something again :wink:And why do I've this same confidence with u @aa95 that our JIJI is already an item he...he... like u I also think they are already on there. No oppa-dongseng, no male-female co-star, no friendzone but more in romantic relationship. In short I would say they already passed THESE male-female partnership--> male-female friendship--->oppa-dongseng relationship into -->romantic relationship (all from bts,press con,interview we got). If in Hyuuni I can see the changing atmosphere through her eyes and expression, Wookie oppa instead is so transparent/so innocent boy... yes... yes ...  U ARE TOO OBVIOUS OPPA, whether it is the EYES, Expression even His Body Language are too telling how much he can't resist his feeling just like the lyric in #2 OST of SP which is COINCIDENTLY oppa favourite song. And how BEAUTIFUL COINCIDENCE it is one of song which is playing during Hyuuni in KBS radio. (Please correct me if there's another SP ost than this) Well... FATE always plays its way even in this smallest thing we never expected.

And like JiJi Couple, We also ....

Spoiler

The interesting same thing between uri JIJI  is even they do the romance things with another actor or actress b4, they always MAKE CLEAR LINE, this is JOB/ We Are Professional. Or Do I Have 2 Say These 2 are The True Suspects of All Broken Shipping Ship :blink: So it's very telling also in public eyes if they don't make their #trademarkline : "I only work hard", "we are only close oppa dongseng", "Work is work". Can u get it JIJI Shippers? he...he... the suspicious thing is WE DON'T EVER GET ANY CLEAR DIRECTLY QUESTION 2 OUR COUPLE FROM ALL INTERVIEWS SO FAR such as bold question like "Are u two dating?", "Are u not in romantic relationship now?", etc. These... these bold questions we don't get so far.

Like I said b4 in above that they already passed those "NO ROMANCE" steps, what left is whether they have the same feeling (in romantic way) and want 2 pursue it or not. But then Wookie oppa statement gives me hope he won't LET THIS EASILY GO from his life bec it's as precious as his Duty for his country (going to army). Oppa said he is not romantic, but hey oppa don't u aware that u make this one of the most romantic confession ever here *happycryinghere* (and about his concert, I want to post related it also in another chance if my head can come with good essay ㅋㅋㅋ)

And related 2 Hyunni answer on radio, hello... the question is "what is ur ideal type?" Of course she will tell like that kind of answer... ha...ha... she's clever in answer the question. Bec she focus on this ideal type kind is so difficult to find in real life. And even in how close her ideal type with JCW and SIG she keeps answering in smart way "Pankster". Take a not her #trademarkline is "work is work". She makes clear she's working hard rite. The problem is I never hear u make line "oppa-dongseng" or "co-worker" hyunnie. Do my ears make its selection words ONLY JIJI RELATED which its can hear??? ㅋㅋㅋ

And related to haters, well at 1st I REALLY HATE THEM, 2nd then I feel sad for them (in positive meaning here). Why??? Bec we realize it or not, they have the same situation like us, they love their couple so much, delusional much, comparing to others couple much, hate if something bad happen with their couple, laugh, cry, and mad over the smallest thing related things. NOW AREN'T THESE LIKE US HERE ALSO??? What I mean is every shippers mostly have these same feeling. That's why I make decision not 2 buy/ read anything about them. Although sometimes if they do bad things 2 our JIJI COUPLE, I agree we have to unite 2 protect JIJI COUPLE. like oppa said "If u love me, then protect me". "If we love JIJI then protect JIJI". That's what we have to focus now PROTECT OUR JIJI like what K-NETZ Did here ....

I see this post and I laugh over it. Don't u think it's so cute how K-netz LOVE & PROTECT uri JIJi so much :love: 

DON'T U THINK WE'VE 2 DO OUR BEST 2 PROTECT OUR JIJI HERE ALSO???

• Like 23

6 hours ago, attriste said:

Actually I find it funny that I keep forgetting he is Ji Chang Wook, swoonsome kstar extraordinaire with eyes to launch a thousand ships (damsels). 

To me he's just Ji-goner, wasted for Hyunni. Teehee. 

Haha thats true i forgot hes som k superstar with over 5million fans on ig. N was only reminded seeing the crowd on his guerilla date n d turn out in his other events.

I just only keep seeing him as the one in love with NJH. Haha and i oso find him more memorable as Noh Ji Wook than all his previous characters 

7 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Chingus, i need to sleep but i will leave you guys with this. To feed your byeontae mood (zoom version) Lol. Wook-ahh, that was one hell of kiss. Daebak! Lol. 

Aigoo how do u slp chingu? 

I just want to point out remember they say kiss so that it looks pretty n nice on screen. Except this part of the kiss was more DIRTY than PRETTY. 

It wasnt any more about angles etc. One part the jaw was really open wide. The other he wanted to delve in deeper he put alot of force into sealing over her mouth. Notice that he kissed her so hard he folded his philtrum. 

2 hours ago, nikih said:

Not too proud of myself right now lol but I will be way better after 8/14 as i promised my husband. He knew the drama already ended a couple weeks ago and couldn't understand why his wife is still so obsessed?  How do I explain to my husband or anyone as matter of fact that I, a 30 something yo wife/mother, belong in a Delulu Cult filled with hungry, thirsty, pervy, and CIA/FBI/CSI-wannabe women that are obsessing over an onscreen drama couples and their tongues?  He wouldn't even fathom that such thing exist. I feel like a living a double life! I am so happy and grateful to have found you guys!  Cuz no one in my real life will understand any of this. They will probably admit me to a mental ward.  

Haha can i count on you regarding 8/14 ?

I told my husband aft the drama ends it'll go back to normal. I was wrong. I didnt count on the lasting effects of withdrawal. I didnt count on being such a shipper, its my first on soompi. I didnt thk i still need to operate 24/7 around this forum.

With SP at least i noe what to expect. Which days the stills r out. Which day preview. With This ship, i dont know when a bomb would go off. And i keep having this feeling a ball will drop. But i dont know when n what to expect ..arggh help.

We r all mental n obsessed.. And i wonder how to get treated.

• Like 22

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

looks like when wookie was at that dog cafe, someone spotted a lady with the flip flops on. Then the shipper CSI detectives came out and stated that the person wearing the flip flops looks to be the same person as NJHs make up artist (who she was spending the day with). Since both Wookie and JH were in Gangnam that day, the detectives are concluding that they were together. A person who was also spending the day with JH made a comment that she should put up a pic of herself with Wookie. Conclusion is they probably had a group date. Which is really common with celebrities.

I saw this post yesterday & just let it be because I think ...OK FINE another coincidence BUT now I think this all planned & not coincidence anymore .NJH is still a teenager & as a teenager nothing weird when she tried to wear something which suit his boyfriend interest ( like shirt which same character with her boyfriend phone'case or do nail art exactly similar with the letter his boyfriend wrote to his fans ) .Same goes to JCW wear almost all blue shirts because of NJH 's favourite color is blue .Just a small things but can capture our boyfriend /girlfriend heart .

• Like 19

Our CSI shipping mates are really very thorough isn't it? Hahahahs! Oh man, that slippers. But honestly, that slipper seems very common though.. And.. Hahahs. It seems more like a man's leg like what were we were discussing about yesterday? Hehe. 

• Like 16