[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Good afternoon, fellow chingus and shippers! Daebak! Jinja jinja daebak, this thread! Kudos to the international shippers here who are literally taking shifts to spazz and fill this with goodies. :heart:

I give up trying to backread. I went to bed with 20 more to go and woke up with additional 20 pages :bawling: I think I'l just have to keep current. Hope I haven't missed too much after the Section TV bomb.

I skimmed through JH's ig account last night and tbh I'm really saddened by those so-called "fans" who were waging war against one another on her account. Hello? That's detestable behaviour and really reflects very badly not just on yourselves, but also on the idols you supposedly love and support. To these misguided folks: please mind your manners, watch your etiquette on social media, and make positive and edifying contributions. Don't succumb to the provocations of the ignorant and troublemakers. Keep cool and choose to give the right type of support that your idol will really appreciate. Lastly, please consider showing one another respect, agreeing to disagree on differing viewpoints, and make the celebrity's account a happy place for him/her to visit, at the very least. 

Sigh. Sorry, I really had to get that off my chest. For the other JCW/xxx (other actresses, that is) shippers lurking in this thread prowling around to find fodder to feed your own ship, please respect yourselves and show yourselves out. This is a safe haven for JCWxNJH shipping only. Stay in your own space if you don't wish to join us. 

On another note, I believe JH and JCW are mature and level headed enough to not get affected by the monkey business troublemakers get up to on their social media accounts. Please go and make out and enjoy yourselves in Jeju! 

Looking forward to JH's radio show today with her onscreen frenemy (her character's dry humour and delulu mind about Eunhyuk really grew on me throughout the drama; I am curious how the actress is like in real life and on air, lol). I think I'm going to wake up tomorrow to landmines and air strikes... Oh man, I'd better put on my safety helmet before I come back in to spazz. 

Have a lovely day at work and in this safe haven, shipper chingus! All of you are daebak! 

*hugs* well said chingu! And like you I gave up on backreading for the same reason. LOL! So I be on here to stay current too. It's the only way to go on my end. LOL!!!

• Like 11

does anyone know whether hyunni's IG account is her private or public one (if she has 2 like some celebrities do)? however, it seems like she only has 1 account (seeing how she likes other people's posts (both celebs & fan accounts), follows other accounts (both celebs & fan accounts) & post whatever picture she wants). she seems really approachable this way though... so down to earth :) makes me love her even more :wub:

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

here's my take... i think RomCom worked for him because of Hyunii. i don't think it's going to be as explosive and spazzable if any of those first 2 actresses agreed to the role. i watched SP because of Wookie.. he had chemistry with PMY and a little bit with Yoona (Healer is better, sorry) but I DID NOT have any kind of urge to ship him, nah.  so when I watched SP I was blown away with Hyunii and I have seen side of Wookie that was so different. And so while I want him to succeed in whatever next project he has, I don't think there's a repeat like SP. there's only one Hyunii :) 

You said it right! It would turn out differently if NJH wasnt on it. IMO, NJH's acting skills matches that of JCW's that is why SP turned out to be a lovable unforgettable drama. :heart:

5 minutes ago, meiil said:

Lolling 4ever at the reach some people from other sinking ships get in order to keep their ships alive, without realizing that this attitude only make our ship stronger validating our facts lol whatever we'll see which boat hits the finish line in the end :wink: on Hyunnie  IG activity I think she's aware people are now into all her moves, so she's gonna play with it but liking random stuff with no cares...never forget girl knows psychology! 

Right. But the winner for IG trolling would turn out to be JCW, he follows nobody on IG!! Sneaky ninja moves. I just hope that they will not change their IG into private acct :(

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

my take on what wookie did on his latest tv interview...

1. he clear the doubts (shipping him with other actresses) cause the interviewer was asking about fellow actors/actresses and jihyunie was the name

2. based on his facial expression he said it in a way like two normal individual (jihyunie and wookie)  conversing about his impending MS, the hardships and loneliness it entails, he introduced jihyunie anew the side of her (that she's insightful and considerate willing to give her time for a fellow actor),

3. so as not to feel burdened he rejected it by telling her he'll be okay even without a visit...his facial expression (shows the independent side of him....the manly side of him)

4. but in a split second his eyes changed and expression was that of determination and finally gave in with his pleading look saying if she will visit then i will be nomo thankful...he'll be grateful (which ultimately seal the deal and conveys the importance of jihyunie in his life) *note that while saying hajiman his eyes were just blank focused, **he's seeing but not registering....he's focused on speaking his mind.

actually he seems like he was battling with himself the moment he said hajiman... to spill or not to spill...he wants to savor the feeling and show the public how happy he was yet at the back of his mind he knows the consequences it entails....*courageous in love!

i feel good while watching because his eyes and facial expression follows what's on his mind...and most importantly he's always showing the public that jihyunie is an encouragement to him...an inspiration....whose always at the tip of his tongue.

you are making me feel giddy and fuzzy, i am already missing them so much chingu!!

• Like 19

Hahaha!! Our lovely Hyunie proves yet again that she is just like us!! Your average girl who enjoys life one day at a time.. (haha though there's nothing average about her lol!!)

You go girl!! Focus on what's positive and ignore those flies!! Haha!! *hugs and kisses*

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Yup.

Another user post an ig saying she like fancam of kim ji won at the airport.

Shes bored n viewing ig?

she should have posted something regarding her radio interview by now or she's just planning to update while lurking.

• Like 12

With the duct tape and a lot of anaconda slithering around in the thread, i decided to close the window on my work pc hahahahahhahaha 

Afraid someone will get heart attack if they pass by my desk. Lol. 

#byoentesquad is slaying it.. Kekekekekekke

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@huntergal when bae be singing this and oppa be like ....

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

She will be like, I ain't bringing you any pizza or chicken! Also a nice, greasy pizza always hits the spot after a furtive copulate session. B) Dude sure knows what to ask :phew:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, lizzywizzy said:

she should have posted something regarding her radio interview by now or she's just planning to update while lurking.

This is what I call "learn how to throw a bomb 101 NJH style"!

While we are so busy decoding her social media moves, she then suddenly throws a bomb....

100% effective... we all spazzz . Heee :grin::D:glasses:

• Like 16

Hahah.. I am missing so much.. I've given up on backreading.. though I am going to order pizza later at home and go through all the BTS posts earlier.. some of them made me so giddy!! :D

It's back to work today and will be lurking here..!!

Have fun guys.. try not to get fired.. :wink:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, lizzywizzy said:

She's nourrrmallll like us, maybe into shipping too...l get a feeling she's aware of JiJi shippers out there. :wub::D

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, huntergal said:

She will be like, I ain't bringing you any pizza or chicken! Also a nice, greasy pizza always hits the spot after a furtive copulate session. B) Dude sure knows what to ask :phew:

LOL!!!

Being furtive is the way to go!!!! Smooth ninja move!

giphy.gif

Tank on standby in case of intruders

Image result for army tank gif funny

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, huntergal said:

She's nourrrmallll like us, maybe into shipping too...l get a feeling she's aware of JiJi shippers out there. :wub::D

She must be found alotsss related to jiji shippers just by clicking #NamJiHyun :lol:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Hahah.. I am missing so much.. I've given up on backreading.. though I am going to order pizza later at home and go through all the BTS posts earlier.. some of them made me so giddy!! :D

Have a nice day at work chingu.

giphy.gif

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Awwww sweet! I was thinking of ordering pizza too lol. My Monday begins tomorrow so appointments half of the week and then a paid work retreat for the rest of the week until next. But trying to figure out how to get out of it lol. Happy work week chingu!!! I need to get some sleep at some point too plus respond to the living within my vicinity :huh:... omo omo ... I'm so delulu stuck. LOL! :lol:

• Like 10