[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

37 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@gglex6275 after life in the army and seeing men after men all day long, once NJH visits, the thoughts that will go through his mind upon seeing her, probably x-rated....lol...im being serious lol.

ooooh hun, even in the absence of NJH, he will have x-rated thoughts that is why .....*insert* Mary Palmer is a man's best friend in times of drought :grin::ph34r:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

what? LMAO!!! somebody please knock us out! :tongue:

it's moon and stars in my neck of the woods...i have to knock myself out now =(

Spoiler

i am just glad i am not single after #fist #tongue topic:tongue:s

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

And they will bring in all the props/mentions from their drama for their first meeting... ice-cream, neck-tie, milkshake, pizza, (ineffective) insomnia tea, that leather daybed.. kinky and erotic. Wow.

Oh my! LOL

emma-stone-gifs-judging-summerfantasies.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMO! @stucked good you are up! Halp! The minions of #byeontaesquad is multiplying!!

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

ooooh hun, even in the absence of NJH, he will have x-rated thoughts that is why .....*insert* Mary Palmer is a man's best friend in times of drought :grin::ph34r:

LOLing so much atm!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

It’s kind of like chemistry between two people. You know when you have it, but you’re not sure what or how deep it is...it's safer to say that wookie and jihyunie knows what it is and unconsciously manifest how deep it is...

i'll honestly admit that wookie's feature was not my ideal but mid SP he grew and changes before my very eyes, jihyunie will always be a bubbly baby for me but mid SP i've also seen some changes...before SP they can pass up as brother and sister in countenance, but mid-way omo! their visage were complementing each other...wookie maintained his boyish appeal even with his prosecutor hair still the air of a mischievous boy was maintained in his eyes and jihyunie has grown literally beyond her years like a butterfly breaking free of it's cocoon.

they mirror each others facial expressions...jihyunie has this habit of using her brows in expressing her point, mid-way of SP wookie was doing the same thing subtly, a quick slow arch on his right brow, the hand claps to express happiness and other idiosyncrasies which is the usual effect of being closely together most of the time... :wink:

the wonder of chemistry, mind and body as one....

we're on the same wavelength chingu! I mean even when wookie returned to his prosecutor hair he absolutely looked different. Hyunnie wasn't the only one who transformed in SP. I really think that a lot has happened between these two and it is very evident on the way each moves and looks 

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

don't worry chingu, we will be waiting for his epic reaction and male POV!

Do we really think that his attention will be focused on those stuff that NJH will bring? ahmm sincerely doubt that! I think its going to be more of  drag her by her arm to some secluded closet! LOL wait stop me, chaebal! My mind went on a rampage!

I even doubt there are closets there chingu that can fit both of them, they'll have lockers as cute as a safety deposit box, not to mention double bunk beds occupied by equally hungry army man :grin::blush::grin:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

I even doubt there are closets there chingu that can fit both of them, they'll have lockers as cute as a safety deposit box, not to mention double bunk beds occupied by equally hungry army man :grin::blush::grin:

Ottokeee, then odiga? LOL!!!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

Thanks & Credit to owner. 

I really LOVE the sequence of the clips. I think JCW is kind of telling fans and NJH his feeling thru JW. Sly man... 

1. Dirty but pretty - we know how both of them love this scene. 

2. You not troubling me. Become my person again. - awwwww.. I feel JCW is telling JH not to worry, i'll protect you from all this madness. Just come to me. Its going to be alright. 

3. The confession - huwaaaaa.. in the scene, he said he love her and he will wait her right. Just come to him slowly.... JCW is telling NJH he will stay rooted with his decision, till the day come, they have to be patient...

4. This girl is mine! - KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Like JW is confessing to Nara. *and intentionally in her face kind of way* JCW is confessing to the world JH is his! Eat that! 

Arhhhh.. That's my delulu interpretations of the clips. I just can't... *somebody slap me and tell me im wrong*

totally agree with you! This video made me fly to 9 cloud!. Please translate this video

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

HAHAHA!!! AHA!!! You're the one who coined this word! Now I'm wondering where's @huntergal at the moment. :D 

@gglex6275 babe. gotta watch and learn.HAHAHA!giphy.gif

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I even doubt there are closets there chingu that can fit both of them, they'll have lockers as cute as a safety deposit box, not to mention double bunk beds occupied by equally hungry army man

maybe there aren't many closets but lots of nook and isolated corners to...what am i talking about here :wink:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

maybe there aren't many closets but lots of nook and isolated corners to...what am i talking about here :wink:

AAahmm. I dont want to ruin your expectations but......

Spoiler

it could be rough

Spoiler

really tough

Spoiler

812f1154c40dbb4b9079f54814872b35--milita

Image result for army gif funny

• Like 11