[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, riririru said:

1hoir of jibong is great but when will they upload new making vid huaaaaa TT

no new scenes? T_T I got the notifs but when I clicked the video wouldn't play. Dang! My Data is too slow. T_T

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, stucked said:

And this should be discussed on their own shipping thread and not ours. :)

that is why I'm going to stop now. because the thought of it creeps me out. *shivers* ok end of story. done and done. 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

before you become rational, instinct comes first....the gut feel, then rationalization comes...but then again after analyzing you will still get the feeling that something is off, it means 2 things either you over-analyze it or haphazardly analyze it...then comes logic, coming to terms with things and experiences based on reality.

but sometimes what seems real to us may not be applicable to others so there is always an exemption to the basic rules... :)

don't stress yourself dear, if it tugged your heartstrings then your gut feel is at works :wink: 

Thank you so much chingu. :* I will silent lurk for a while after this... just as long as no bomb will explode soon, I'm good. hehehehe

• Like 17

18 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

so how does this work exactly? so the radio show will be streamed later correct? so no videos? somebody enlighten me please. huhuhu thank you so much! :*

Do you know at what time it will air in korea chingu?? 

• Like 8

So theres no new material in that 55min bts vid?

Im refreshin like mad here to know. Im still on data n cant stream a 55min video. 

Its too bad if theres no additional scenes. Then maybe sbs told catch not to release new stuff, save it for the director cut. But ppl at SBS Catch still seems to be suffering from SP/ JiBong/ Jiji withdrawals. They decide hey lets merge it all together so the shippers dont have to open separate clips.

@riririru thank q chingu for translating the pertinent parts. I thk an article write up the phrasing n choice of words is also influenced by the writer. Which is why a video interview is better than news article cause we would then noe the actual words use by the actress herself.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

@kyrajijin I am inspired from your post /comment to write this caption :lol: .tq :D

Hahhahaha. Its ok chingu. The moment i saw the flow of the clips i cannot see it as JW pov anymore, but as JCW personal instead... He was like telling a story, My delulu mind and heart went gooey. :lol:

*my phone cannot delete the vid. Will try again. 

Edited by kyrajijin
  • Like 16

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

So because I have no life (and cant concentrate on work and home life after SP lol) I showed my husband a recent picture of NJH and then a picture of her last year and the previous to ask if he thought she was pretty (of course I know she is super gorgeous in my eyes but wanted to get his view and involve him in my crazyiness). He said to me how come she looks so different now (for the better).

Well heres my answer to that - when you are in love, and you want to impress a guy, and u are physically attracted to him (because he is showing signs of attraction towards you) as a woman you just feel like you want to work it and make him even more attracted to you than he already is. Thats why lately she looks super beautiful. Agree? 

When she visits him in the army, he will want to eat her up right there and then lol. 

Let me also share my point of view on what I highlighted chinguyah!

Women are wire (created) that way, whether she is in love or not, girls wanted to be noticed.  WE ARE LIKE A TREASURE, sparkly, glittering that attracts attention.  Otherwise, why do we dress up, put on makes up, spend too much time either in the bathroom or in front of the mirror.  It is all because we GIRLS WANTED TO BE NOTICED!   The only difference is that, we put on EXTRA EFFORT when we are infatuated with someone or when there is one guy who catches our attention.  Some hair flipping, acting cute, dolling up, smiling beautifully, and so on.  You all know what I'm talking about.  That's how women are wired!  Our job is to get noticed.

On the other hand, Men are wire to be the TREASURE HUNTER.  In short, it is a man's job to pursue women ... what he considered to be a treasure.  We all know that treasure hunting is not an easy task for men.  Once they have found that treasure, it doesn't end there.  They have to dig and put on lots of effort to get it.  This why, men has to spend lots of time to get that YES answer from a woman.  He has to take her from home to work and from work to home, take her to beautiful places, treat her to fine dining, give her gifts, bring her flowers. etc.  Just imagine how men work hard during dating period or I call it  courtship stage. 

But this is the key point, IF HE CONSIDER YOU AS HIS TREASURE he will certainly do everything in his power to get that treasure for himself.  Our role as women is to equip ourselves and be noticeable, someone whom men can consider a treasure that's of great value!!!  How he sees you is how he certainly will treat you.  If he see us as a woman who is just pretty but incapable of making sound judgement or decision then he will not involve us in most decision he makes.  If he see us incapable of carrying a healthy conversation with other people, then most likely he won't be proud nor take us to some social gatherings.  I am just citing few situation I observed from people I knew as an example.

I guess you guys already knew that I'm more of a mental person than the emotional one :)  (when I perceive things) .... so I hope you don't mind me ranting a little bit.  I am not the type who will be carried away by mere chemistry on the drama.    I saw something compelling with JCW & NJH that is why I am here.  But I hope these things I share below can be useful and applicable while we analyze this lovely couple too.

Actually, I am very keen on this area when it comes to dealing with men.  How he view women during dating/courtship stage will most likely how he will treat her when they get married.  I always ask myself these question.  Do we share the same value system? When there is disagreement or our point view contradicts, how does he settle conflicts?  Marriage is not a bed of Roses, anyway.  The man we may have known for months/years may not be the same person once we get married.  Does he to listen to me or value my opinion and taste?  Or he only appreciate my face value but never interested on how my minds works?  In short, we are not just pretty face but a woman of great value too. Do we respect and enrich each other?  Enrich means helping each other to be a better personThese are just some of the many things that we need to consider.  I was talking to my office mate a while ago that when we get married, that LOVE we are talking about might fly out of the window along with our plate and saucers when there is conflict.  This is why we must at least have a idea of what is ahead of us so we are not surprised but already prepared.  Besides, these situations are inevitable within a relationship/marriage.

Where do I get this thought?  from a very the reliable source .... the scripture!!! :)

BTW.... for the new ones who joined this thread.  WELCOME ABOARD GUYS AND HAVE FUN!

• Like 22

So there's another Hanbam interview tomorrow night. And I realize that with the upward trajectory we've been having (seriously we've been very lucky for daysss), every time there's something new (interview and what not) I get all nervous. What is chill. What is air.

Edited by mangoicy
Time corrected
  • Like 15

15 minutes ago, masthu said:

Do you know at what time it will air in korea chingu?? 

8pm kst,  but not sure if jihyun going to be on which segment:ph34r:

Spoiler

Oh btw, you can search "김예원"(kim yewon) in the app if you want to hear her other broadcast:)

Her nickname is 꽃디/flower-dj isn't that cute kyahhh

• Like 10

17 hours ago, riririru said:

8pm kst,  but not sure if jihyun going to be on which segment:ph34r:

Hide contents

Oh btw, you can search "김예원"(kim yewon) in the app if you want to hear her's other broadcast:)

Her nickname is 꽃디/flower-dj isn't that cute kyahhh

Thank u so much @riririru and @leeeeeecx chingu :wub:

• Like 9

Omo how come I never saw the milkshake aegyo when they were eating papa John's and he was in red striped shirt? Omo. 

Running theme of our jiji is milkshake and army visitation haahha. I'm surprised even the media is lapping it up and harping on it. 

Add on, hyunni still lurking on ig. Now she just liked ctj's new update. Liking everything but her oppa's updatessssss. Waeyo?

• Like 18

Today's been all kinds of calm i thk.

But dunno its slowly gonna be this kind of lull or if its a calm before a storm (be it a gd kind or not so good kind)

Finally packing to leave. Boo not a great monday. Going back to my boy to cheer me up n further cheer up watchin JCW/NJH

This guy who seems unchanged over the years where his dance moves r concerned.. 

And this gal in this industry for so long and remains so unaffected and cheery. She only became more awesome over tym

• Like 19