[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

This is one of his ninja moves!! No doubt about it! It seems to be this has double purpose too. First, since he gave his go signal for NJH to visit him , and if she indeed would visit him, it wouldnt be too suspicious. Second, he is pressuring NJH to visit him since he said it in national TV. either way he will wins unless NJH gets chicken sh&t! But NJH is not the type to back-down, she will consider it as a homework, so she will definitely visit him, taking along with her a truck of chicken, pizza and ice cream. Of course she needs to bribe other trainees too to give them some happy time together. :heart:

Exactly! After he showed up and showed out his bts picks at his fan concert, he went from carefully side stepping name to BOOM! Drop her name like no tomorrow! LOL! I love this intentional man! Sexy az ninja moves!

Side stepped like ....

e7391ca8620df2e854971068b21d12703e5491cb

But showed us his ninja moves like .....

4244173_orig.gif

To name dropping like ...

200.gif

And he did it all with this face ... while getting loose ... 

799b75b145b6a0a7e93175f1352155a8.gif

Go ahead baby! Get it! Mr. King Jagiya!!!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

oh!!! i just realized from your post that by him saying he would be thankful if  hyunni comes to visit him people won't think of it as weird & she would also definitely come visit him (because of his cute pressure? can we say it as cute? because just "pressure" seems too bad (i can't think of the right word to express it.. :( you know.. i meant its too much of a burden.. something along those lines...)!!! and knowing her, she'll probably do it with great joy too!!! woohoo!! 

Ok chingu, you can call it that. :grin:

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

This is one of his ninja moves!! No doubt about it! It seems to be this has double purpose too. First, since he gave his go signal for NJH to visit him , and if she indeed would visit him, it wouldnt be too suspicious. Second, he is pressuring NJH to visit him since he said it in national TV. either way he will wins unless NJH gets chicken sh&t! But NJH is not the type to back-down, she will consider it as a homework, so she will definitely visit him, taking along with her a truck of chicken, pizza and ice cream. Of course she needs to bribe other trainees too to give them some happy time together. :heart:

This is what I said before LOL now we know that dude can be so sly~ I'm laughing rn, his statement shookt shippers, non shippers, and other shippers from jcw & njh side that they butt in shippers' IG and claimed that  they have receipts & other ships are the real deal :lol:

• Like 18

42 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

ooooh hun, even in the absence of NJH, he will have x-rated thoughts that is why .....*insert* Mary Palmer is a man's best friend in times of drought :grin::ph34r:

Hahaha...the best way to make hormone balance:Du know?? how hard against when it gonna burst out.:tounge_xd:

SuspiciousPartner21-22-00153.jpgany help!!!myson???

SuspiciousPartner19-20-00505.jpg

Nope!!!!!!

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Can I bring a long tool instead? :lol:

NOT FOR MINORS!:ph34r::vicx:

Hide contents

MINORS, GO AWAY!!

Hide contents

KYAAA....SLAP YOURSELF....GO AWAY!

Hide contents

Others....proceed with caution cos side effects is Heart Attack :phew:

Hide contents

A day before seeing JH....

Hide contents

Wait for it...:lol:B) Mary Palmer is only temporary...real thang is always the best for Oppa. Work it, oppa! #BuildingStrength 

OH EM GEE! My eyes!!! My eyes!!! Where did they go!!! LMAO!!!!!!

tumblr_mymd76zki81s4juazo2_250.gif

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Exactly! After he showed up and showed out his bts picks at his fan concert, he went from carefully side stepping name to BOOM! Drop her name like no tomorrow! LOL! I love this intentional man! Sexy az ninja moves!

Right!!!

Love those GIFs

Those ninja dance moves are awesome!!!

*oppa, Im away on leave, dont look for me....*

Spoiler

tenor.gif

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

This is what I said before LOL now we know that dude can be so sly~ I'm laughing rn, his statement shookt shippers, non shippers, and other shippers from jcw & njh side that they butt in shippers' IG and claimed that  they have receipts & other ships are the real deal :lol:

The real deal is when it comes from the person  himself! LOL! No better real than that! :tongue: I am off to work! Don't spazz too much, so I wont have many pages to read and yeah, you guys need to post your chosen perverted scene from SP *gasps* not my idea though! *whistles and looks innocently around*

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOLing..... dying

Come on gurl!!!! he is not going into a cave!!!! hahahahaha Kyaaaaa!!! :grin::D

BAHAAHAHHA...his anaconda does wanna visit a cave! B) The route may be tight but follow the light, anaconda...you will reach safely. 

giphy.gif

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

OH EM GEE! My eyes!!! My eyes!!! Where did they go!!! LMAO!!!!!!

tumblr_lsqwzcGrut1qhrzy3.gif

3 minutes ago, huntergal said:

BAHAAHAHHA...his anaconda does wanna visit a cave! B) The route may be tight but follow the light, anaconda...you will reach safely

LOL!

tumblr_m3cigxmTGY1rpkwtko1_500.gif

• Like 8

9 hours ago, aladidah said:

Oh! my other favorite UNCOMMON moment is this - mirroring each other. Hyunnie does her signature laugh with a hand clap, look who does the same

Ahhhhh. This is so cute! Seriously though. Is it Wookie habit to laugh and clap his hands like this prior to SP? LOL. 

9 hours ago, nikih said:

oh and the hair thing...we girls don't really let people touch and play with our hair unless they're very close to us...am i right?

For normal human beings like us I think Yup. But considering that they're celebrities, I think they ate very used body contact to be honest. It's part of what is required from them I believe. Look at Wookie's Vlive on his way to the wrap up party. Hahahs. His stylist was running all over him. Hahahhas!

7 hours ago, nikih said:

If my memory serves me right, according to riririru's translation of the wookie's mbc section interview, the interviewer said to him are you going to punch me when wookie took off or loosen his watch and he said it was because he was being flustered. Did that remind anyone of his watch was always loosen in all of the bts of the kiss/bed scenes? Hahha I guess this can be one of my favorite "uncommon" bts moments. @leeeeeecx @aladidah

Did we just find out one of Wookie's habit of hea flustered? Hahahahhas! I'm seriously wondering if his watch fixing is something that we can look at. Hehe. 

4 hours ago, solaire said:

ok. so I've been confused about this ever since this morning: why is Wookie suddenly wearing his heart on his sleeve? He's been so sneaky lately, hinting that he might have a special someone. The confusing part is that he's known as the type of person to keep his relationships private, but now it's almost like he's trying to tell the whole world that he's in love..the sudden change in attitude is a bit strange tbh

That's what I asked yesterday too. It feels really surreal and scary. Being the rational shipper that I am. Hehehe. 

2 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

I probably need to upgrade or diversify my inventory... out with the duct tape, and in with the stun gun and taser. Lolol

And my fave pervy moments? Too many. Anything that involves that horse-powered vacuum smackers.... and tongue! And stroking of the back in the bts for nightmare and slam-against-the-door-kiss scene! And that sensual necktie scene (for goodness sake, just take her there and then!)

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Dysregulated!!!!! *stuns self with stun gun*

That necktie scene is one of my favourites. Hahahahs. That stare. Sometimes I really wonder how the guy does it. How is his eyes so damn good at acting. Or was it even acting? Prollt both? We cant deny that Wookie can act with his eyes. Hahahs. No matter with which actress, this guy can act. Just that with hyunni, his eyes became more panchan panchan. Hehehe. 

1 hour ago, biejuju said:

Romcom? Yehaaaa....*whistling*

I love that Wookie wants to do more rom com Now. Shows he has nothing but good memories with doing rom com. But.. Honestly I'm feeling abit apprehensive too. Sorry guys dun kill me. Sometimes, I do wonder if he's like this relaxed or whatsoever cos he's doing rom com. Hahahs. But I guess that will come when he does his next project after MS. Hehe. Maybe by then, Muahahahah, we are all here jumping for joy alr. Hahahahs. 

43 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

Not sure if this was shared yet because I haven't caught up will all the posts yet, so i'm sorry beforehand if it's a duplicate post. please tell me if it is & i'll delete it. anyways... i found section tv eng sub on IG:

btw... during the interview in Section TV did the interviewer ask which actress (specifically) or who (any celebrity in general, both female and male)? was the interviewer asking about which celebrity or just people in general (both celebrity and non-celebrity)? because everyone is saying different things, it's making me confused... hahahaha :D 

Thank you for sharing dearie! Basically the interviewer was asking which actress. Hahahs. 

@imaynotbeperf @tomago @lizzywizzy @pepperoux welcome to our family chingus! Hahahahs! So happy to see more and more people joining us! Hehehe. Have fun spazzing here okie! Spazz away! Muahahahah! 

@MoonlightSerenade chingu! Hahahs. I love your gifs and your posts man! Do remember to keep the pic and gif under spoilers if you have more than 3 kays dearie! I think soompi only allows 3 upfront then the rest have to go into spoiler mode. Thanks chingu! *muakies!*

• Like 18