[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Feed him already, Hyuniee...:phew:

Spoiler

50b03bcea90085a1bf6a78922df18738--ruby-r

Done! :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Ahhhhh. This is so cute! Seriously though. Is it Wookie habit to laugh and clap his hands like this prior to SP? LOL. 

For normal human beings like us I think Yup. But considering that they're celebrities, I think they ate very used body contact to be honest. It's part of what is required from them I believe. Look at Wookie's Vlive on his way to the wrap up party. Hahahs. His stylist was running all over him. Hahahhas!

Did we just find out one of Wookie's habit of hea flustered? Hahahahhas! I'm seriously wondering if his watch fixing is something that we can look at. Hehe. 

That's what I asked yesterday too. It feels really surreal and scary. Being the rational shipper that I am. Hehehe. 

That necktie scene is one of my favourites. Hahahahs. That stare. Sometimes I really wonder how the guy does it. How is his eyes so damn good at acting. Or was it even acting? Prollt both? We cant deny that Wookie can act with his eyes. Hahahs. No matter with which actress, this guy can act. Just that with hyunni, his eyes became more panchan panchan. Hehehe. 

I love that Wookie wants to do more rom com Now. Shows he has nothing but good memories with doing rom com. But.. Honestly I'm feeling abit apprehensive too. Sorry guys dun kill me. Sometimes, I do wonder if he's like this relaxed or whatsoever cos he's doing rom com. Hahahs. But I guess that will come when he does his next project after MS. Hehe. Maybe by then, Muahahahah, we are all here jumping for joy alr. Hahahahs. 

Thank you for sharing dearie! Basically the interviewer was asking which actress. Hahahs. 

@imaynotbeperf @tomago @lizzywizzy @pepperoux welcome to our family chingus! Hahahahs! So happy to see more and more people joining us! Hehehe. Have fun spazzing here okie! Spazz away! Muahahahah! 

@MoonlightSerenade chingu! Hahahs. I love your gifs and your posts man! Do remember to keep the pic and gif under spoilers if you have more than 3 kays dearie! I think soompi only allows 3 upfront then the rest have to go into spoiler mode. Thanks chingu! *muakies!*

Willl do love! Thanks! LOL!!! Oh em gee! My deluluness be getting the best of me LOL!

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

You make me wanaa...... Sssssshhhhhh ROFL :grin::blush::tongue:

Sweet dreams chingu!!!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

how did we get from having a conversation of Uncommong BTS to having Sly Ninja Moves to Duct Tapes and now we circle back to Anaconda. OH MY GAD. YOU PEOPLE CRACK ME UP. 

It always picks up when the Queen and our sexologist comes on deck from napping below. LOL! I plead the 5th. :ph34r:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

@aladidah @babyval22 @mai5116 @njhghjhhj Thank you all guiys for welcoming me. Let's all get along well in this ship :blush:

Ah, speaking of guy perspective, i have a 18 years old healthy little brother who doesn't like anything about K-POP land and doesn't understand a bit about K-POP land. And, one time, i watched SP BTS when JCW ran to a park and hug NJH and told NJH to stop and like him now, and smiling along while watching it. He got curious and sat next to me and joined me to watch the BTS, out of curiosity. He asked me "what kind of program is this? Is this some kind of asian's show about reality couple?" i got really surprised by his question and told him "no, this is a BTS of korean drama that i religiously watch every week." he was surprised at that time knowing that it was a BTS clip. i told my brother that they look really cute together, just like a brother and sister (i said JCW and NJH look like brother and sister because at that time i was trying my best to keep being rational and because i knew that they have this 8 years age difference.) but my brother shook my rational little brain by saying this to me, "Brother and sister? with that kind of interaction between them? Yeah, you gotta be kidding me, sis. I would be really surprised if there isn't anything between them" and he continued saying "man, they look good for each other."

Oh, may i add that i'm such a weirdo when it comes to JCW's hand and NJH's hands, JCW's hands are really big and manly and NJH's hands are small and pretty, i really like it when JCW hold NJH's hand. Seeing how small her hands in his grip. Gosh, i'm becoming really weird, right? i think i have this hands fetish when it comes to these two. :confounded:

you're a breathe of fresh air chingu and also your brother. these words are one of the key factors that keeps our ship upfloat. We are all girls here (I'm assuming) so we need a guys perspective too and a non-fan at that. Different unbiased perspectives are what we really need to solidify our claim. omoo. My heartuuuu 

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, solaire said:

By the way I kinda want to go on a mini rant regarding an instagram post from a certain ship (I think some of you have discussed it already). After reading what they posted, I couldn't help but feel offended on behalf of CW. That person was practically claiming that he told JH to visit him just to make a certain girl jealous because she had promised her current co-star that she'll visit him in the army. First of all, it comes to show how desperate they are to prove that their ship is official and that Jiji is fake (if they're so confident that their ship is sailing, then why do they seem so threatened to the point of creating absurd stories <_<). Second of all, it annoys me that they're trying to make Wookie seem like a bad guy who uses others just to make someone jealous. Like do they not realize how delusional they sound .....

Do these people think JCW is 13 or 31 years of age. Gotta laugh at these things hahaha.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Chingus the scene where she wears the red & white strip and he is sitting in the kitchen and she walks over to comfort him. He takes her hand and leans into. I really love that scene. Do you remember what episode? 

either ep 30 or 32.lemme check wait

EDIT: 26 chinguuu :wink:

• Like 9

*I guess I am a little too late with this post after back reading in this page itself.. but I'll let this post be here anyway. I seriously love you guys for being so positive!!*

@onlysb1 @solaire

You're not wrong in thinking so guys..!! It's a question that's bugging me too... for someone who wanted to date 'privately' and has been doing so for a long time he is suddenly very openly name dropping.. maybe she is just someone he likes a lot.. but not romantically?? That is possible.. but really?? I watch the BTS and that interview again and I am like nope.. not possible.. he might have looked like he was teasing her but the smile at the end..?? We have several people who are experienced enough here and can vouch for it.. so I will go with my gut and their word.. 

There are is also a lot to be considered in the situation.. 

1. They are both in the spotlight right now.

2. He is on his way to military.

3. Since both their lives will be out in the open at some point in the future it is better to cushion the blow. Probably a suggestion given by their agencies.

4. People change when in love. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. 

Also for someone who is so considerate of others I don't expect him to take NJHs name in particular for her to be quoted in articles fuelling the fire. Because, he was the one who started bring me chicken in the army mess, he had already explained himself in an interview that he asked them not to come as he thought they were joking. (Assuming the translation was not wrong) Then NJH also explained it was the team. Isn't that enough?? 

Then why suddenly answer the question so directly without bringing the team into it?? Because he wants to make it easier for her when she actually visits?? If that's not love yet then it is at least affection.

On the other hand why say it when he doesn't mean it?? Though i can totally imagine JH laughing at it saying I can't take this guy seriously..(remember the press con where he talked about 8 yrs waiting). JCW says he doesn't like being cheesy. May be joking and teasing is how they communicate.. it is totally believable..

This guy is definitely smitten.. you can see it in his eyes.. remember that interview they gave to Entertainment live?? The way JCW was looking at her hanging onto every word she said. If that wasn't telling I don't know what is..

JCW is surely acting different because I think he is stuck in an in between state where he is trying to handle what he is feeling. Honestly SP and NJH have shown us a new side to this guy.. so we'll never know if there's more to come.

This is actually something I've been meaning to say ever since we've been getting so many goodies to spazz on.. *sigh* *pretty sure I was incoherent*

I am sorry if this dampens the mood but I had to share..! Thanks for bearing with me.. Cheers!!

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

@aladidah @babyval22 @mai5116 @njhghjhhj Thank you all guiys for welcoming me. Let's all get along well in this ship :blush:

Ah, speaking of guy perspective, i have a 18 years old healthy little brother who doesn't like anything about K-POP land and doesn't understand a bit about K-POP land. And, one time, i watched SP BTS when JCW ran to a park and hug NJH and told NJH to stop and like him now, and smiling along while watching it. He got curious and sat next to me and joined me to watch the BTS, out of curiosity. He asked me "what kind of program is this? Is this some kind of asian's show about reality couple?" i got really surprised by his question and told him "no, this is a BTS of korean drama that i religiously watch every week." he was surprised at that time knowing that it was a BTS clip. i told my brother that they look really cute together, just like a brother and sister (i said JCW and NJH look like brother and sister because at that time i was trying my best to keep being rational and because i knew that they have this 8 years age difference.) but my brother shook my rational little brain by saying this to me, "Brother and sister? with that kind of interaction between them? Yeah, you gotta be kidding me, sis. I would be really surprised if there isn't anything between them" and he continued saying "man, they look good for each other."

Oh, may i add that i'm such a weirdo when it comes to JCW's hand and NJH's hands, JCW's hands are really big and manly and NJH's hands are small and pretty, i really like it when JCW hold NJH's hand. Seeing how small her hands in his grip. Gosh, i'm becoming really weird, right? i think i have this hands fetish when it comes to these two. :confounded:

Love your post chingu and welcome!!! Like my dad used to tell me when I was growing up, "Trust me, I know how men think, I am a man." LOL!!! Like my two younger brothers, despite our age gap they are over protective one who is in his 20's and the other is 30. They never fail to give me feedback on men I am dating. Especially my baby brother. 

And yes chingu, my eyes always goes to the position of their hands too. It is the first thing I notice about a man is his hands. LOL!!!! 

• Like 16

Hello Everyone.

i have been a silent lurker in this thread. 

My love for his couple made me go out of my cave. 

You guys are all awesome with your inputs and detective skills and for protecting our couple.  Jiji for sure is blessed with fans like you guys.

Speaking of favorite BTS scene, mine is when a kid walked over to NJH and his Mom told her that she is his ideal type. JCW got super jealous with the kid. A kid! Telling her it is not a good idea. I can only imagine how jealous he can get when NJH goes back to school and those college boys chasing our NJH.

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, solaire said:

By the way I kinda want to go on a mini rant regarding an instagram post from a certain ship (I think some of you have discussed it already). After reading what they posted, I couldn't help but feel offended on behalf of CW. That person was practically claiming that he told JH to visit him just to make a certain girl jealous because she had promised her current co-star that she'll visit him in the army. First of all, it comes to show how desperate they are to prove that their ship is official and that Jiji is fake (if they're so confident that their ship is sailing, then why do they seem so threatened to the point of creating absurd stories <_<). Second of all, it annoys me that they're trying to make Wookie seem like a bad guy who uses others just to make someone jealous. Like do they not realize how delusional they sound .....

*group hug chingu*

For the point of making somebody jealous, is JCW 14???? Geez, I bet a 12-year old can do better than that. The reason for the jealousy is other girl promised to visit some dude in the army, come on.... is this high school??? They are all celebrities and they flow in the same circles, who knows all of them are laughing and drinking soju somewhere right now. 

Desperate people make desperate measures. But the best move for us jiji shippers is to embrace and empathize with them coz they are going through a very rough time right now,  especially now that the capt of the ship is sailing this ship at 200 nautical miles per hour.  Raise the roof!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, hannah92 said:

Ok! Your bro is now the 3rd person on the duct tape payroll! 

And this therapist thinks you are very normal and healthy. And even if you add "milkshake" to your statement about manly hands, you are still normal! No worries!

Edited by Dingy Conk
  • Like 18

9 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

What is our girl doing on her IG? She liked some pics from SOOP IG account, plus one vid from Park Seo Jun's fan account?

I think that she is just bored chingu. Heee

Maybe she has a lot of time in her hands since SP ended??

Or who knows maybe she is a  lurker in our thread too. Heee. delulu

I think its a pretty normal activity at this point. :heart::grin:

• Like 15