[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@gracebkk if my memory is correct. Based off @riririru comment PSG interviewer asked "which actress." but regardless the question, JCW chose to namedrop only 1 person's name. And we know whose name it was. Its the name and the person on top of his head, and first to roll off his tongue. Its also this person that make him grin a lil foolishly imo. He was all kinds of cute when he said he did be thankful if she comes.

@gglex6275 dont we love their coincidental and revolve around each other world.

@Dingy Conk glad to read u r back. N u upgraded to taser already.

• Like 18

oh yea... just a reminder chingu.. don't want to stop everyone from spazzing but i really don't wish to see this thread one day being closed by soompi or the moderators because we're not following the rules (because i've been seeing it all the time nowadays). please don't quote any pictures or videos (just delete it) :) thanks! 

@gglex6275 thanks chingu! hopefully i'll come across it soon once i finish reading all the pages. hehehhee ^^

@sharreb was it?? hahahaha :D that is true... so... that means we can continue spazzing because of this good news yea?? ^^ woohoo!! ^^

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@gracebkk if my memory is correct. Based off @riririru comment PSG interviewer asked "which actress." but regardless the question, JCW chose to namedrop only 1 person's name. And we know whose name it was. Its the name and the person on top of his head, and first to roll off his tongue. Its also this person that make him grin a lil foolishly imo. He was all kinds of cute when he said he did be thankful if she comes.

@gglex6275 dont we love their coincidental and revolve around each other world.

@Dingy Conk glad to read u r back. N u upgraded to taser already.

With the single name drop alone, I think he shot down all the other ships! LMAO! It appeared that he wasn't interested in any other who may want to visit! :tongue:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

When he makes your heart flutter with his puupy face... and sexy pouty lips .... I want the BTS!!!! :wub:

SBS wants us to buy the DVD,  so Im not hoping for BTS

And didnt he say that "I am drunk" was an adlib too? Brilliant....:blush:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Heyyyy, I'm here!! Been back reading whole day since I was busy today. BUT I'm always free for Education 101. :phew:

@Dingy Conk Taser and stun gun, gurlll you are hardcore! Lol

Yay!!! The Queen is back! @huntergal and yes @Dingy Conk our sexologist is back in the housd educating us on new words .... bring out the big tools ... *:ph34r:*

Spoiler

4142102-tumblr_mm2wvmx55p1rnp5kho1_500.g

Spoiler

tumblr_ofw7dyYalP1tlhfc8o1_540.gif

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

SBS wants us to buy the DVD,  so Im not hoping for BTS

And didnt he say that "I am drunk" was an adlib too? Brilliant....:blush:

I know right! I am buying mine. LOL! *obsessed much?* = beyond ... come at me with something we don't already know. LOL!!! And aiggooo chingu, yes ... I feel you ....

Spoiler

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, ehead said:

Lol!!! Is sledge hammer enough??? 

Aigooo chingu! Perfect!!!! Lmao!!!

Spoiler

Fuck-this-is-hilarious-GIF.gif

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

With the single name drop alone, I think he shot down all the other ships! LMAO! It appeared that he wasn't interested in any other who may want to visit! :tongue:

This is one of his ninja moves!! No doubt about it! It seems to be this has double purpose too. First, since he gave his go signal for NJH to visit him , and if she indeed would visit him, it wouldnt be too suspicious. Second, he is pressuring NJH to visit him since he said it in national TV. either way he will wins unless NJH gets chicken sh&t! But NJH is not the type to back-down, she will consider it as a homework, so she will definitely visit him, taking along with her a truck of chicken, pizza and ice cream. Of course she needs to bribe other trainees too to give them some happy time together. :heart:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Yay!!! The Queen is back! @huntergal and yes @Dingy Conk our sexologist is back in the housd educating us on new words .... bring out the big tools ... *:ph34r:*

Reveal hidden contents

4142102-tumblr_mm2wvmx55p1rnp5kho1_500.g

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ofw7dyYalP1tlhfc8o1_540.gif

Can I bring a long tool instead? :lol:

NOT FOR MINORS!:ph34r::vicx:

Spoiler

MINORS, GO AWAY!!

Spoiler

KYAAA....SLAP YOURSELF....GO AWAY!

Spoiler

Others....proceed with caution cos side effects is Heart Attack :phew:

Spoiler

A day before seeing JH....

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Wait for it...:lol:B) Mary Palmer is only temporary...real thang is always the best for Oppa. Work it, oppa! #BuildingStrength 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

This is one of his ninja moves!! No doubt about it! It seems to be this has double purpose too. First, since he gave his go signal for NJH to visit him , and if she indeed would visit him, it wouldnt be too suspicious. Second, he is pressuring NJH to visit him since he said it in national TV. either way he will wins unless NJH gets chicken sh&t! But NJH is not the type to back-down, she will consider it as a homework, so she will definitely visit him, taking along with her a truck of chicken, pizza and ice cream. Of course she needs to bribe other trainees too to give them some happy time together. :heart:

oh!!! i just realized from your post that by him saying he would be thankful if  hyunni comes to visit him people won't think of it as weird & she would also definitely come visit him (because of his cute pressure? can we say it as cute? because just "pressure" seems too bad (i can't think of the right word to express it.. :( you know.. i meant its too much of a burden.. something along those lines...)!!! and knowing her, she'll probably do it with great joy too!!! woohoo!! 

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Wait for it...:lol:B) Mary Palmer is only temporary...real thang is always the best for Oppa. Work it, oppa! #BuildingStrength 

LOLing..... dying

Come on gurl!!!! he is not going into a cave!!!! hahahahaha Kyaaaaa!!! :grin::D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

wait I haven't read this clearly, subtle? what do you mean subtle? He was as subtle as a rampaging bull! LOL! I can see by the MC's reaction that she was also slightly shookT by his mention of her name, and if you can see on his face and on the sound of his voice, he was happy with just mentioning her. After a while, as JCW talks about NJH, she also became giddy and gigglish! I would not be surprised if she turned shipper as well LMAO!

he even slightly looked at the camera.. thinking NJH might be watching..

• Like 15