[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Wow. NJH's life is so interesting. I was looking at her past project. She once made a cameo appearance in Late Night Restaurant, playing a young girl who is in a relationship with an older man played by Oh Ji Ho. Oh Ji Ho married a woman named Eun Bo Ah and had a daughter Oh Seo Hun (nickname Jibong)

MIND = BLOWN.

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

here's my take... i think RomCom worked for him because of Hyunii. i don't think it's going to be as explosive and spazzable if any of those first 2 actresses agreed to the role. i watched SP because of Wookie.. he had chemistry with PMY and a little bit with Yoona (Healer is better, sorry) but I DID NOT have any kind of urge to ship him, nah.  so when I watched SP I was blown away with Hyunii and I have seen side of Wookie that was so different. And so while I want him to succeed in whatever next project he has, I don't think there's a repeat like SP. there's only one Hyunii :) 

Well said chingu @songsongdiehard I loved : only ONE Hyunnie :heart: 

@babyval22 *clap clap* still support whatever genres he's in.kekeke

#Byeontaesquad (u know who you are kekkekee)....hahhahaa love all your gifs and your upgraded Education 101 *watching with popcorn*:lol:

*Don't mind about others ship or haters..we are sane and cool AF here..*whispers : I saw it tooB)*

*waiting for Hyunie's radio appearance & Wookie's GD today...*

• Like 11

I really don't want to be a downer or party pooper but my Rational Mind is speaking to me. 

You know, JCW's answer was something pretty common. If you were asked by that question I bet you would answer the same. I didn't think of this for the last 2 days cause I was spazzing uncontrollably with giddy-ness. but now that it died down (just a little) my rational mind is speaking. 

I'm really sorry I'm just looking at this from all perspective. If anyone can explain to me and counter my rational mind please do so 'cause my delulu heart will gladly support it. by the way, don't kill me chingus! 

BUT: Wasn't this question pre-screened? I mean he might have had a say to what questions he will answer? or atleast the production team and his management? 

EDIT: When he said that he thought of it recently/a lot (correct me if I'm wrong) somewhat countered my rational mind and swayed mu delulu heart. 

• Like 18

41 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

here's my take... i think RomCom worked for him because of Hyunii. i don't think it's going to be as explosive and spazzable if any of those first 2 actresses agreed to the role. i watched SP because of Wookie.. he had chemistry with PMY and a little bit with Yoona (Healer is better, sorry) but I DID NOT have any kind of urge to ship him, nah.  so when I watched SP I was blown away with Hyunii and I have seen side of Wookie that was so different. And so while I want him to succeed in whatever next project he has, I don't think there's a repeat like SP. there's only one Hyunii :) 

I hope I'm catching you while you are on-line. @songsongdiehard , just wanna say I'm a fan and I bow down to your experience of songsong shipping. :wub:

On to your post above - IA. I think it'll be hard for him to create something close to or at par with his sizzling chemistry with NJH. He'll be constrained if he is paired with another actress who is in equal stature or may have certain restrictions and set boundaries on how he can be his playful self. It'll be even harder if acting partner is in a committed relationship/married. So the romantic scenes will be acted out. Sure cuteness and a chemistry may be present because he is a good actor and if his acting partner responds but IMHO the possibility is HIGH that "romance" and "romantic actions" will be at a level a professionals. It won't be as "authentic and spontaneous" as what he experienced with SP. 

BTW, I think I'll follow suit with others who are still deep in ketchup-ing with this thread. :D I'll just backread and like and try to post as much as I can. So, when this thread slows down, that will be my project. Reading on the pages I missed. Heh!

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Wow. NJH's life is so interesting. I was looking at her past project. She once made a cameo appearance in Late Night Restaurant, playing a young girl who is in a relationship with an older man played by Oh Ji Ho. Oh Ji Ho married a woman named Eun Bo Ah and had a daughter Oh Seo Hun (nickname Jibong)

Hot Damn! This would be an interesting topic and project later for the thread when the pace of this thread slows down......six degrees of separation and coincidences. And thingies like WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? 

• Like 12

On 7/23/2017 at 4:18 AM, solaire said:

I love that Korean fans are so supportive of them :D

hahaha lol  :lol:

its awesome that they are supportive ryt!!!! Rearly does something like this happens :wub:

if only hyunnie would enlist wookie would be over the moon LOL :lol:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, malaya said:

I hope I'm catching you while you are on-line. @songsongdiehard , just wanna say I'm a fan and I bow down to your experience of songsong shipping. :wub:

On to your post above - IA. I think it'll be hard for him to create something close to or at par with his sizzling chemistry with NJH. He'll be constrained if he is paired with another actress who is in equal stature or may have certain restrictions and set boundaries on how he can be his playful self. It'll be even harder if acting partner is in a committed relationship/married. So the romantic scenes will be acted out. Sure cuteness and a chemistry may be present because he is a good actor and if his acting partner responds but IMHO the possibility is HIGH that "romance" and "romantic actions" will be at a level a professionals. It won't be as "authentic and spontaneous" as what he experienced with SP. 

BTW, I think I'll follow suit with others who are still deep in ketchup-ing with this thread. :D I'll just backread and like and try to post as much as I can. So, when this thread slows down, that will be my project. Reading on the pages I missed. Heh!

I totally agree with this. for example was Legends of the Blue Sea (am I allowed to say this?) I mean it was good but the lead actor was already in a relationship and the lead actress was already married and has a child. So i don't think that the romance part was strongly laid out on the screen compare to SP. 

and even if other actresses had took the part, I don't think that the product would be at it's best cause I still believe in destiny and NJH was destined to play this role. :D

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Hyunnie look super gorgeous. Must be why Wookie can't get his hands off her:D

She is one of those faces, that the longer you stare at her, the more beautiful she becomes. She is also not your standard baby doll pretty. Her's is more earthy which struck me when she changed her locks to brunette at the wrap party. 

• Like 23

On 7/23/2017 at 2:50 AM, leeeeeecx said:

PEOPLE I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE uncommon BTS SCENE? 

what I mean by uncommon are those not so big moments that they have. for example, one of my favorites was when Hyunnie suddenly look (and hold) Wookie's pinky when she noticed that her pinky didn't fully fit (missing pinky scene) the dishwashing gloves hihihihi

Does this count as an uncommon moment? during the aeigo scene hyunnie was like you are good at this and he said that he wasn't and their expression at that very moment is my all time favourite. :heart:

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I totally agree with this. for example was Legends of the Blue Sea (am I allowed to say this?) I mean it was good but the lead actor was already in a relationship and the lead actress was already married and has a child. So i don't think that the romance part was strongly laid out on the screen compare to SP. 

and even if other actresses had took the part, I don't think that the product would be at it's best cause I still believe in destiny and NJH was destined to play this role. :D

IKR? Oftentimes, its the timing and there's really no formula to it. The level of chemistry CJW and NJH created is rare. Although the ingredients surrounding the production helps also - i.e. the production team and environment that was conducive, the writing, the response of the audience, it all just works perfectly thought the product itself is not perfect.  :wub:

• Like 18

On 7/23/2017 at 5:45 AM, 4nnlov3pink said:

@huntergal I KNOW IT'S LATE (U ALL SO FAST HA...HA... I'M STRUGGLING 2 CATCH UP) BUT STILL, UNNIE THANK U MUCH BEC U TAG ME IN THIS SO HEART FLUTTERING POST:wub:  U MUST KNOW HOW HAPPY AM I, UNNIE.THIS MAKE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH.

AND PLEASE MIND ME 2 SHARE THIS MUST BE LONG RANT BEC I CAN'T KEEP THIS EMOTION BY MYSELF. I SHOULD SHARE IT HERE 2 MAKE MY HEART KEEP CALM. SO PLEASE ENDURE WITH ME UNNIE AND OF COURSE ALL SHIPPERS HERE ALSO. :kiss_wink:

2 MY LOVELY UNNIE @huntergal AND ALL DEAR JIJI SHIPPERS HERE.... LIKE SOME OF US HERE, I HAVE THESE MIX EMOTIONS, SAD BEC WOOKIE OPPA WILL BE IN ARMY SOON BUT HAPPY BEC WE ALL HERE ARE AS THE WITNESS OF INDIRECTLY CONFESSION OF HIM 4 SOMEONE SPECIAL. NO... NOT ONLY US HERE IN JIJI COUPLE SHIPPERS PARADISE WHO FEEL IT BUT THE AUDIENCES IN CONCERT AND SO SOME K-NETZ FEEL THE SAME AS US HERE. 

OTTOKE... I DON'T REALLY PREPARE WOOKIE OPPA WILL SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND THIS TALK HE SAID IS SO BOLD N HE DIDN'T ONLY TALK FREELY AS THE QUESTION APPEAR ON BOARD BUT TAKE NOTE: HE HAD THOUGHT A LOT OF IT= MEANS "SOMETHING" HAPPENED 2 HIM B4 SO HE HAD THIS THOUGHT SO MUCH. AND WHAT IS IT THEN? WHEN IS IT THEN? AND WHEN I REMEMBER FROM INTERVIEWS B4 HE ALWAYS SAID NO 2 DATING NOW AS HE WANTS TO PREPARE 4 ARMY, WHY HE SUDDENLY MAKES DIFFERENT STATEMENT IN THIS CONCERT. SO OF COURSE WHAT ELSE MAKE HIM LIKE THIS THEN HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE, SO MUCH IN LOVE THAT EVEN IF THE ARMY IS APPROACHING HE COULDN'T IGNORE AWAY THIS FEELING. AND OF COURSE I KNEW IT IS HAPPENING DURING SP, WHEN ELSE? HONESTLY I REALLY PREPARE HE WILL ANSWER THE SAME AS HIS INTERVIEW B4 BUT LAST NIGHT WAS SO DIFFERENT N I'M IN SHOCK REALLY.... :astonished: DID WOOKIE OPPA SAID LIKE THIS? AM I DREAMING? BUT THEN I *SLAPMYCHEEKBONGHEESTYLE AND BACK 2 REALITY. IT IS REALLY HAPPENING. WOOKIE OPPA U DID IT. I'M PROUD OF U.

DEFINITELY THIS IS WHAT WOOKIE OPPA ALWAYS SAID, HE'LL PROTECT HIS GIRL NOT BY NAMING HER NAME OR MAKE ANY OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT YET BUT STILL HE CLAIMS HER 4 SURE AS HIS GIRL. DO NOT NEED 2 TALK *wearedatingLOUDER, PEOPLE WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY CAUSE HE ALREADY TALK OUT OF LOUD HIS SINCERELY FEELING 2 ALL WHO COMES ON HIS JISCOVERY CONCERT. TRUST ME NO ONE WOULDN'T FEEL SAD WITH THAT KIND CONFESSION, SO SINCERELY, I'M HAPPY BUT SAD AT THE SAME TIME. 

URI JIJI COUPLE DEFINITELY 2 SHY COUPLE WHO IS IN LOVE BUT THEY ACT BOLD ABOUT EACH OTHER FEELING IN CLEVER WAY 2 SHOW IT TO PUBLIC. THAT'S WHY I WILL BELIEVE WITH THIS SHIP ALTHOUGH IT MEANS I'VE TO WAIT 4 NEXT 1 YEAR 9 MONTHS OR MORE. AND I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE CAUSE I'M WITH OTHERS JIJI SHIPPERS.

:joy: I REMEMBER WE GOT THAT ONCE OR TWO OR MORE *THEREALITYCHECK* POST. I CAN LAUGH ABOUT IT NOW.

WE EVEN ASK OURSELF, ARE WE INSANE??? NEVER KNOW THAT DURING OUR STRUGGLE "NOT" OR "YES" 2 SHIP JIJI COUPLE, IN OTHER PLACE, IN THE SAME EARTH, DIFFERENT TIME AND SITUATION, OPPA ALSO DID HIS REALITY CHECK HIMSELF BUT THANKFULLY HE GOES WITH WHAT HIS FEELING WANTS. :thumbsup:

#jijicouplefighting

#jijishippersfighting

Note: I'm too hyper, sorry 4 capslock. I'm on phone so it's difficult 2 edit my post:kiss_wink: And do u all recognize when SP footage is on screen, he keeps explaining like someone do his brief presentation. So cute ...and...and ... don't u think he tells his own love story, ... meeting...falling in love ...confession... And I love...love when he keeps use "WE meet ... WE fall in love... bla bla bla". It is usually I never watch an actor explains the character in drama using *We* but rather choose the characters' name in FM.

WHAAAAAT did he say "WE" omg!!! How much more is he gonna give away chingu??!!! wookie is so smitten to the point hes oblivious to the words hes uttering which are a dead give away :heart:

On 7/23/2017 at 6:04 AM, nikih said:

bet you this is one of the 101 reasons why he felt for her...honestly i was a bit annoyed at the 2nd lead girl.....chincha how can you be so senseless not once (script reading) but twice (last scene wrap up)...i will give her a benefit of doubt though as maybe she is just used to stand in the middle with her girl group? but whatever this just shows how humble, levelheaded, respectful, and mature our baby girl is.  

chinguya what had happened at the wrap up party??? I was focusing on our luv birds and i totally forgot Nara LOL

• Like 16