[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@biejuju welcome back chingu!!! I have been camping as usual on here in between real life. LOL! Anyhow here is a song for all my thirsty known and unknown chingus. Marinate on it ... :ph34r: ...I imagine oppa and bae will be like these lyrics LOL!!! ...:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

I have been camping here since the SP ended:(. I am not talkative person, but very enjoy reading all delulu stuff and rational discussion as well:D

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Hello_JIS said:

I have been camping here since the SP ended:(. I am not talkative person, but very enjoy reading all delulu stuff and rational discussion as well:D

Same chingu....kekeeke *we're destined shippers.sending kisses*:heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nikih said:

i nominate @MoonlightSerenade @huntergal to go first @Dingy Conk got your duct tape ready?

I probably need to upgrade or diversify my inventory... out with the duct tape, and in with the stun gun and taser. Lolol

And my fave pervy moments? Too many. Anything that involves that horse-powered vacuum smackers.... and tongue! And stroking of the back in the bts for nightmare and slam-against-the-door-kiss scene! And that sensual necktie scene (for goodness sake, just take her there and then!)

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Dysregulated!!!!! *stuns self with stun gun*

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

L M A O  !!!! Sorry chingu!!!! I try not to go into details, because I am single and awaiting to be married the next time I allow a man to touch my earlobe area!!!! Dying lol!!!! You know what I mean. :ph34r:.

LMAO!! You are missing so much Chingu LMAO big time

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Now, this would be something right? I mean we should totally look at it from both sides of the coin so to speak! LOL! Someone from the male species should explain and justify bits and pieces of what women call pervy moments! LMAO! Sometimes whats pervy for men aren't exactly pervy for women or vice versa! And wait let me check out the scenes that @Dingy Conk mentioned!  

So, to all male lurkers out there, come out come out! Wherever you are!

I know some among us have brothers (not minors) or partners... can we just duct tape those guys to our thread and compel them to be advisors? Their first task will be to watch all the bts, followed by all of JCW's interviews. Lolololol

• Like 14

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

We're still hot topic in Soompi forum it's unbelievable. seems like this thread takes shift, in a little while, our chingus in the east side of the world will awaken and the west ones will take a wink... vigil?? we're guarding this thread so strictly that even a fly could not pass without being spazzed:tongue: why oh why did you do this to us JiJi? We have real life too you know, LOL!!

taking shift,,keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:D:D:D

I read all pages before I went to bed. On the second day when I woke up, there was always another approx. 10 pages to catch up. Thank chingus from other side of the wold for keeping this thread running.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

I probably need to upgrade or diversify my inventory... out with the duct tape, and in with the stun gun and taser. Lolol

And my fave pervy moments? Too many. Anything that involves that horse-powered vacuum smackers.... and tongue! And stroking of the back in the bts for nightmare and slam-against-the-door-kiss scene! And that sensual necktie scene (for goodness sake, just take her there and then!)

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Dysregulated!!!!! *stuns self with stun gun*

ohh I had the same thought with the necktie scene, gah!!!! It was sensual, earthy and sexual! *screams and runs away* The thought that came to me was how much did he want to seat her on his lap! *hides behind the door*:ph34r:

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

I just watched the MBC Section TV again, with a fresh pair of eyes after a good night sleep. Verdict is still the same, his face is so clear as day. If you've studied micro-expression, his face yesterday was prime example of pure happiness, the crow's feet wrinkles, pushed-up cheeks, muscle movement around his eyes, and that sincerest smile, sigh. He doesn't need to spell it out, we all know already deep in our hearts. 

@mangoicy *sighs* oppa is so beautiful! 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ehead said:

Found another "watch moment " again while browsing thru my photobucket account. This was after the kiss in the hospital and one of the crew is asking to leave... 

Wow!! I think he got flustered again with that kiss!!! Omg! This guy! I can't.... Lol! 

I was just watching that on YT today while I was spazzing in here. LOL!

• Like 11

Chingus, don't type too fast I want to backread fast. Lol! It's time for bed again and I know I'm gonna be backreading a lot tomorrow. But if there's something fresh and juicy I'd be ecstatic for sure. Let's keep our investigative senses open. I hope there's another bomb tomorrow. Good night family.:wub:

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, solaire said:

When I wrote that post I was taking into consideration that CW has fallen in love previously, but has never been so outspoken about his feelings, or even hinted that he might have a special someone until now. In this case, I forgot to take into account that he might be acting this way because he's about to enlist in the army soon and probably didn't expect to fall in love with someone who he probably doesn't want to lose, thus making him behave in a manner that was unexpected and that surprised many fans.

he subtly staked out his claims...precautionary measures to ensure that she'll still be there when he returns...good thing that chastity belts are off fashion :D

• Like 17

Good morning.

Ok I'm on present boarding in this ship after backreading from 300th pages. ;patontheback;

the mbc interview were JCW facing the camera with his glittering shimmering eyes as he will be thankful if NJH will really come to him during his MS - was on point as if he really begging her to visit him haha. "you" (Jihyun) watching this interview, right? haha.

:dizzy:

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

LMAO!! You are missing so much Chingu LMAO big time

Aiiigggooo you are so right chingu! Hard lessons in my 20's and now just holding tight in my 30's,  LOL!!! I usually travel six months out of the year, and work the other six. So while I am working within my six months, it is so enjoyable to spazz all my silly, sensual and romantic delulu thoughts in here. And it all began with our Jiji couple! *sighs* ... I hope to be a little bit more tamed in two months before I begin traveling again, otherwise I will have separation anxiety from you all! OH EM GEE!!! :huh:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29653-1389390190-21

• Like 15

Good morning dearies! 

Real life beckons again now that it's back to a work week. Gah. 

You guys have fun spazzing here okie! Hahahs. I'll be back as and when I can to check back in here!

Jiji is making me lose my sleep. Just so so tired at work right now Hahahs! Fighting! 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

he subtly staked out his claims...precautionary measures to ensure that she'll still be there when he returns...good thing that chastity belts are off fashion :D

their love story is like a kdrama itself... army may or may not be the bad character hindering the love of our OTP. and just like a kdrama, everytime there is a challenge that is overcome, love comes out sweeter. their lives imitated their art (and/or vice versa)

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Aiiigggooo you are so right chingu! Hard lessons in my 20's and now just holding tight in my 30's,  LOL!!! I usually travel six months out of the year, and work the other six. So while I am working within my six months, it is so enjoyable to spazz all my silly, sensual and romantic delulu thoughts in here. And it all began with our Jiji couple! *sighs* ... I hope to be a little bit more tamed in two months before I begin traveling again, otherwise I will have separation anxiety from you all! OH EM GEE!!! :huh:

Oh No!! you should always find time to sneak out and spazz. you don't want to back ready like million pages to be updated right? well, i have given up on back reading :tongue:

• Like 15