[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

18 minutes ago, pepperoux said:

hello guys. finally decided to join the bandwagon after a decade of ninja lurking in soompi all thanks to my husband whom I watched SP with. I "accidentally" left his intagram on jibongcouple bts videos mode and oh booooy he asked me early in the morning if our babies are dating and wth is jcw touchy feely with njh. :D I am so happy and relieved that I'm not delulu like he accused me before for staying late at night giggling on my side of the bed. :tongue: btw, i'm not making things up but my zodiac sign is cancer and hubby's a virgo which totally makes my shipper heart sail to the moon and back. I really hope everything will work out. I can see it and I can feel it in my toes, their attraction transcend  thru the screen and it's electrifying. i am glad to finally join you guys on board and may our ship sail a thousand seas.:wub:

welcome, chingu! :D

a males perspective. we need it we need it. pretty please? 

giphy_s.gif

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

OMO! OMO! I am literally LOLing here!!!! I guess it wouldn't be just an arm that he grabs hahaha. OMG! You evil minions of the #byeontaesquad look what you made me do! Gah, now I am imagining their meeting on her first visit, if she goes alone. *screams loudly*

And they will bring in all the props/mentions from their drama for their first meeting... ice-cream, neck-tie, milkshake, pizza, (ineffective) insomnia tea, that leather daybed.. kinky and erotic. Wow.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Dingy Conk said:

All i noticed was how much he could be (subconsciously?) sexually attracted to her... hhehehe. The guy was kinda stroking her arm a bit before placing his arm over her shoulder....

Suddenly, it occurred to me that all those times he placed his arm over the shoulders like that, he clenched his fist mostly (ice-cream in the park scene, backyard/post-stalker busting scene), presumably to avoid touching her bust? Hmmm...

And you know what i dearly wish for this thread? A couple of guys as regular "advisors".... i would be keen to get the intriguing male perspective... coz reading Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus is not good enough. :)

Oh I notice clenched his fist part too. Seems like he controlled himself not to touchy more than that or brake himself ...and he always grabbed her wrist and every time I saw that I was like come on boy why don't you just grabbed or hold her hand ... like rolling my eyes and screaming... and also aware that JH likes it too whenever he acted that way. This girl enjoyed it too... hmmmm 

Another bts scene I kind of fell for them is the scene the first kiss when JCW placed his hands on JH's shoulder and tried to act cool and JH glanced up at him and she kind of like understands why he doing like that and she just goes with his flow thingy, you know what I mean right! 

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

And your hubby is our thread's second hire! To be advisor on male psyche too.! Woohoo!

*throws a tonne of duct tape over as remuneration *

a tonne? are you sure her husband would be able to stand after you throwing a tonne of duct tape? LOL!!! Besides isn't duct tape considered evil, cause it restricts you know, what should be flowing freely? *gasps and runs away*

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ohh welcome to JiJi's world, and wait with a husband who is a shipper too? :tongue: Can we finally get a male POV on the tension that's going on between our couple? LMAO! *throws confetti*

You're welcome! We watched sp together and honestly, I have to watch it twice because he loves to binge watch and I don't so there you have it. Well it's bedtime now on my side of the world so I can get back to you guys tomorrow morning.  The only thing that I can share now was his reaction during the proposal scene... "why does he look sad?" I swear I am not sure whether to laugh or cry internally. Oh men jcw so obvious this guy.:D

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, pepperoux said:

You're welcome! We watched sp together and honestly, I have to watch it twice because he loves to binge watch and I don't so there you have it. Well it's bedtime now on my side of the world so I can get back to you guys tomorrow morning.  The only thing that I can share now was his reaction during the proposal scene... "why does he look sad?" I swear I am not sure whether to laugh or cry internally. Oh men jcw so obvious this guy.:D

don't worry chingu, we will be waiting for his epic reaction and male POV!

5 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

And they will bring in all the props/mentions from their drama for their first meeting... ice-cream, neck-tie, milkshake, pizza, (ineffective) insomnia tea, that leather daybed.. kinky and erotic. Wow.

Do we really think that his attention will be focused on those stuff that NJH will bring? ahmm sincerely doubt that! I think its going to be more of  drag her by her arm to some secluded closet! LOL wait stop me, chaebal! My mind went on a rampage!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Dingy Conk said:

Suddenly, it occurred to me that all those times he placed his arm over the shoulders like that, he clenched his fist mostly (ice-cream in the park scene, backyard/post-stalker busting scene), presumably to avoid touching her bust? Hmmm...

she too clenched her fist in the 3rd kiss after he slipped his tongue into her. 

• Like 15

@Dingy Conk my husband thought he was done and dusted with anything kdrama after i told him my other ship (songsong) officially sailed. Little does he know, im more hands on deck with this ship than the previous lol.

Bless him today when i ask force him give me a guys opinion on the head tilt and facial expressions in JCWs recent interview, oh and also the fan qns at the concert. 

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Ok, your husband is officially recruited to be our first expert on the male psyche!  I will give you a tonne of duct tape as remuneration. We NEED guys' perspectives to even things out and save our sanity/health.

Thanks for the duct tape but if you can send it to Njh that would be perfect. she'll definitely need tons of those when she visits jcw in the army. :D

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

a tonne? are you sure her husband would be able to stand after you throwing a tonne of duct tape? LOL!!! Besides isn't duct tape considered evil, cause it restricts you know, what should be flowing freely? *gasps and runs away*

Duct tape is amoral like money.... put it in the hands of the right person, it can be used for good. I mean, we can duct tape a person to a chair and leave you-know-what to be free to stand.... no? And i need to throw a tonne coz we need enough to strap the guys down for almost 2 years. Wahahahah!

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

too much testosterone omo hahahhahaha

Damn! Those hormones probably shooting all over the place!!! 

*Oooppsss... need to hide someone might hear me say nasty words..*a17fc259f1f0fc750f6b8e416bd25f42_zpsxuik

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Duct tape is amoral like money.... put it in the hands of the right person, it can be used for good. I mean, we can duct tape a person to a chair and leave you-know-what to be free to stand.... no? wahahahah!

LOL OMG! chincharooooooooooo! :grin:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm in the BTS? LOL!! Are we analysing their minute reactions in the BTS, now? 

i can't remember if it was the aired clip or bts...but I am so sure of it!

Spoiler

haha i was like damn she felt it and gurl, get oppa's tongue, you're an adult now. this is adult romance. It's ji wook oppa...so I approved. 

• Like 11

48 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Good morning dearies! 

Real life beckons again now that it's back to a work week. Gah. 

You guys have fun spazzing here okie! Hahahs. I'll be back as and when I can to check back in here!

Jiji is making me lose my sleep. Just so so tired at work right now Hahahs! Fighting! 

We have the same problem. But i dont know whether i can stay away from this thread.

*I'M DOOMED*

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, nikih said:

she too clenched her fist in the 3rd kiss after he slipped his tongue into her. 

Spoiler

Are we going into fisting topic? Wahahahhaha! Omg... i am gona get bad karma for this... Noooooo

*tasers self*

• Like 13