[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

O. M. G I CAN'T STOP REPLAY THIS FOOTAGE...:joy: 

Everytime Hyuuni name turns up wookie oppa face will be like :relaxed: 

Seriously, WOOKIE OPPA IS SO SMITTEN IN

L. O. V. E.:love: 

He said he is so PRIVATE IN THIS ' ROMANCE THING', but he knows HE HAVE 2 CLAIM HIS GIRL. Go...go...oppa... claim her as YOURS.

And this is he would be like in my #delulumind

cSfY2hA.jpg

• Like 20

wait. 

correct me if I'm wrong, GDs usually premiere on Monday nights right? and then Hyunnie will be at a radio show tonight, right? 

so, most probably we'll get bombs exploding from Left to Right tonight again, right? right???? 

omo

giphy_s.gif

• Like 15

O. M. G I CAN'T STOP REPLAY THIS FOOTAGE...:joy: 

Everytime Hyuuni name turns up wookie oppa face will be like :relaxed: 

Seriously, WOOKIE OPPA IS SO SMITTEN IN

L. O. V. E.:love: 

He said he is so PRIVATE IN THIS ' ROMANCE THING', but he knows HE HAVE 2 CLAIM HIS GIRL. Go...go...oppa... claim her as YOURS.

And this is he would be like in my #delulumind

cSfY2hA.jpg

• Like 13

So because I have no life (and cant concentrate on work and home life after SP lol) I showed my husband a recent picture of NJH and then a picture of her last year and the previous to ask if he thought she was pretty (of course I know she is super gorgeous in my eyes but wanted to get his view and involve him in my crazyiness). He said to me how come she looks so different now (for the better).

Well heres my answer to that - when you are in love, and you want to impress a guy, and u are physically attracted to him (because he is showing signs of attraction towards you) as a woman you just feel like you want to work it and make him even more attracted to you than he already is. Thats why lately she looks super beautiful. Agree? 

When she visits him in the army, he will want to eat her up right there and then lol. 

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, liztrance said:

hello guys. finally decided to join the bandwagon after a decade of ninja lurking in soompi all thanks to my husband whom I watched SP with. I "accidentally" left his intagram on jibongcouple bts videos mode and oh booooy he asked me early in the morning if our babies are dating and wth is jcw touchy feely with njh. :D I am so happy and relieved that I'm not delulu like he accused me before for staying late at night giggling on my side of the bed. :tongue: btw, i'm not making things up but my zodiac sign is cancer and hubby's a virgo which totally makes my shipper heart sail to the moon and back. I really hope everything will work out. I can see it and I can feel it in my toes, their attraction transcend  thru the screen and it's electrifying. i am glad to finally join you guys on board and may our ship sail a thousand seas.:wub:

ohh welcome to JiJi's world, and wait with a husband who is a shipper too? :tongue: Can we finally get a male POV on the tension that's going on between our couple? LMAO! *throws confetti*

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Another thing, you know that some netizens on Naver commenting why must MBC used that clip of NJH (the morning, unwashed face, supposedly unflattering tho still undeniably gorgeous). It just dawned on me that particular 2-second clip was when EBH decided that they should date regardless of their fear of the unknown. Can't help but wonder if it's deliberate?

also, I'm in love with the way he calls her JiHyun-yang-ie, so endearing.

after all the questions about what he calls her, from ji hyun-ssi at the press con and Ji hyun-yang at the primary teaser campaign BTS now we know, right chingus? its ji hyun-yang-ie! LOL! Now we wonder what she calls him aside from Oppa. But I really like the way that JCW referred to himself as an Oppa to NJH! I am like uhm I see, what you did there, JCW, is he putting up fences around NJH? LMAO!

7 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

So because I have no life (and cant concentrate on work and home life after SP lol) I showed my husband a recent picture of NJH and then a picture of her last year and the previous to ask if he thought she was pretty (of course I know she is super gorgeous in my eyes but wanted to get his view and involve him in my crazyiness). He said to me how come she looks so different now (for the better).

Well heres my answer to that - when you are in love, and you want to impress a guy, and u are physically attracted to him (because he is showing signs of attraction towards you) as a woman you just feel like you want to work it and make him even more attracted to you than he already is. Thats why lately she looks super beautiful. Agree? 

When she visits him in the army, he will want to eat her up right there and then lol. 

I burst out laughing at this. OMG! I hope not! hahahaha. That could be really dangerous for both of them, aren't army bases like riddled with CCTVs? :tongue:

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

And in rewatching it, I have become a truly, certified fan for life of Hyuni (sorry oppa, didn't mean to love her more- promise if you end up together- i will love you equally :) . How can she draw emotions and deliver heartache cries when in truth, I don't think she has some real life experience yet of a romance-related broken heart? Unless I am wrong... She really deserves a break that will show her acting prowess. That's one of the 101 reasons why Wookie fell for our gal, she can match him in every way. She might be younger but oh boy, don't be deceived, no ones knows what's in the bag :tongue:  

same sentiments! I first saw  Hyunie  as  little Doek Man and I rem I was so impressed of the child actor. I watched Giant but I didn't realized she played the child role of the main lead as the little Doek Man i knew was always covered in mud and looked like a boy! She was dirty but pretty! I watched Angels Eye and again I was impressed and moved by her performance still not knowing she was lil Doek Man. Then it wasn't until I watched her in King Louie that I looked her up and found out she was my lil Doekman! Of course I had to follow her and wookie to SP and here I am trapped in this thread. Huynie surpassed all my expectation in SP and I too become a truly, certified fan for life. Sorry, maybe this more appropriate in NJH's thread. 

• Like 23

47 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

I just watched the MBC Section TV again, with a fresh pair of eyes after a good night sleep. Verdict is still the same, his face is so clear as day. If you've studied micro-expression, his face yesterday was prime example of pure happiness, the crow's feet wrinkles, pushed-up cheeks, muscle movement around his eyes, and that sincerest smile, sigh. He doesn't need to spell it out, we all know already deep in our hearts. 

Watching all the BTS again after this revelation sure gives a brand new fleeting feeling.

Ikr.... This guy really cannot contain his happiness !!! His reaction, my God! Priceless! Totally over the moon in love :heart:

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-23-22-29-59_zpsoa

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

he subtly staked out his claims...precautionary measures to ensure that she'll still be there when he returns...good thing that chastity belts are off fashion :D

wait I haven't read this clearly, subtle? what do you mean subtle? He was as subtle as a rampaging bull! LOL! I can see by the MC's reaction that she was also slightly shookT by his mention of her name, and if you can see on his face and on the sound of his voice, he was happy with just mentioning her. After a while, as JCW talks about NJH, she also became giddy and gigglish! I would not be surprised if she turned shipper as well LMAO!

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@gglex6275 after life in the army and seeing men after men all day long, once NJH visits, the thoughts that will go through his mind upon seeing her, probably x-rated....lol...im being serious lol.

too much testosterone omo hahahhahaha

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, pepperoux said:

hello guys. finally decided to join the bandwagon after a decade of ninja lurking in soompi all thanks to my husband whom I watched SP with. I "accidentally" left his intagram on jibongcouple bts videos mode and oh booooy he asked me early in the morning if our babies are dating and wth is jcw touchy feely with njh. :D I am so happy and relieved that I'm not delulu like he accused me before for staying late at night giggling on my side of the bed. :tongue: btw, i'm not making things up but my zodiac sign is cancer and hubby's a virgo which totally makes my shipper heart sail to the moon and back. I really hope everything will work out. I can see it and I can feel it in my toes, their attraction transcend  thru the screen and it's electrifying. i am glad to finally join you guys on board and may our ship sail a thousand seas.:wub:

Ok, your husband is officially recruited to be our first expert on the male psyche!  I will give you a tonne of duct tape as remuneration. We NEED guys' perspectives to even things out and save our sanity/health.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, leeeeeecx said:

too much testosterone omo hahahhahaha

OMO! OMO! I am literally LOLing here!!!! I guess it wouldn't be just an arm that he grabs hahaha. OMG! You evil minions of the #byeontaesquad look what you made me do! Gah, now I am imagining their meeting on her first visit, if she goes alone. *screams loudly*

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

And your hubby is our thread's second hire! To be advisor on male psyche too.! Woohoo!

*throws a tonne of duct tape over as remuneration *

• Like 10