[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Hey, @lovethatlook don't go ninja! hahahaha come on, chingu! Which pervy moment in the BTS do you like the most? *winks*

Later chingu, Im still at work *wink*

when I get home, I'll flood our thread and spazz on my own coz I missed it doing with all of you shippers!

tenor.gif

Do we need to ask?

Spoiler

suspicious-partner_first-kiss.gif

• Like 21

It won't be uncommon bts but I noticed the scene where JCW trying to stabbed NJH in the hospital in front of the guy lying on hospital bed, he just kind of squeezed her arm before he placed his hand on her shoulder 

• Like 23

tumblr_lqxehfweTf1qakh43o1_500.gif

Minors, pure ones, and silent lurkers please do not click any further ...:ph34r:....

Spoiler

Like seriously ... :ph34r: ....

Spoiler

The slow motion of this clip is amazing. I literally wanna run out and make out with my ex. LOL!

His raw hunger becomes evident in the way his body sensually moves forward and beckons her body to tangle with his. To his shoulders hunching up, ... and over, .... then in as the intensity of their kiss deepens. And his big hand glides down around her ear at first the pad of his thumb caresses her ear area with a slow up and down movement, but then as their passion heightens his hand glides up and over in position holding her in place as he loses control, his thumb mimics what his body longs for domination, he folds in her earlobe intensifying her senses while he makes love to her lips one angle at a time. All the while his fingers that are buried in her mane are deeply massaging her like a man petting a cat awaiting for her to arch her back and pur for him. 

Where his other hand was I will need to do more homework. LOL!!!! *fanning self*

Spoiler

tumblr_njtyloDcD61spf2wxo1_500.gif

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, nephos said:

It won't be uncommon bts but I noticed the scene where JCW trying to stabbed NJH in the hospital in front of the guy lying on hospital bed, he just kind of squeezed her arm before he placed his hand on her shoulder 

this is actually one of my favorite goosebump bts moments...the way he caresses her shoulder is so natural and by the look of her, she is totally unfazed like she is so used it and comfortable with his touch.

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Minors, pure ones, and silent lurkers please do not click any further ...:ph34r:....

Hide contents

Like seriously ... :ph34r: ....

Reveal hidden contents

The slow motion of this clip is amazing. I literally wanna run out and make out with my ex. LOL!

His raw hunger becomes evident in the way his body sensually moves forward and beckons her body to tangle with his. To his shoulders hunching up and over then in as the intensity of their kiss deepens. And yes, the way his big hand glides down around her ear at first his thumb caresses it with the pad of his thumb, but then as their passion heightens his hand glides up and over in position folding in her earlobe intensifying her senses while he makes love to her lips one angle at a time. All the while his fingers that are buried in her mane are deeply massaging her like a man petting a cat awaiting for her to arch her back and pur for him. 

Where his other hand was I will need to do more homework. LOL!!!! *fanning self*

Reveal hidden contents

Yassss!!! This scene even how many thousand times I watch still gives me butterflies in my stomach and being horny at the same time!!! (Woooppssie!! Did I just say that word???) 

***spazzing here***

unnamed-71_zpsrmfuzkpo.gif

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, ehead said:

Yassss!!! This scene even how many thousand times I watch still gives me butterflies in my stomach and being horny at the same time!!! (Woooppssie!! Did I just say that word???) 

***spazzing here***

L M A O  !!!! Sorry chingu!!!! I try not to go into details, because I am single and awaiting to be married the next time I allow a man to touch my earlobe area!!!! Dying lol!!!! You know what I mean. :ph34r:.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, nikih said:

i meant if he did the same for his past dramas like Healer  and K2?

Ohhhh... I don't know then... I have not watched Healer and for K2, i only watched the shower fight scene. Lolol!

I guess whether the watch comes loose, depends on the type of watch he had to wear for the character in the drama? Eg, in Healer, i guess his character would suit a Gshock type of watch? And such a watch would not be undone as easily as the one in SP?

• Like 14

2 hours ago, waveoflove said:

hey guys refresh my memory again - when should we expect to see JCWs GD interview?

Kekeee I will waiting for it :lol: tonight it will be airing.

Morning from my side of world..*sending kisses*

2 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@gglex6275 welcome back chingu!!! 

@ehead is it that time of the day yet chingu? ....

Hide contents

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hide contents

Don't click any further young & "innocent" lurkers ...

Hide contents

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hide contents

:ph34r::ph34r:

Hide contents

:ph34r:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

LMAO!!! I told you not click! LOL!!!

Hahaahahaaa LMAO

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, nephos said:

All i noticed was how much he could be (subconsciously?) sexually attracted to her... hhehehe. The guy was kinda stroking her arm a bit before placing his arm over her shoulder....

Suddenly, it occurred to me that all those times he placed his arm over the shoulders like that, he clenched his fist mostly (ice-cream in the park scene, backyard/post-stalker busting scene), presumably to avoid touching her bust? Hmmm...

And you know what i dearly wish for this thread? A couple of guys as regular "advisors".... i would be keen to get the intriguing male perspective... coz reading Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus is not good enough. :)

• Like 19

2 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

We're still hot topic in Soompi forum it's unbelievable. seems like this thread takes shift, in a little while, our chingus in the east side of the world will awaken and the west ones will take a wink... vigil?? we're guarding this thread so strictly that even a fly could not pass without being spazzed:tongue: why oh why did you do this to us JiJi? We have real life too you know, LOL!!

HAHAHAA so true....we take roll and kept our thread HOT AND SPICY :D *dancing happily*

2 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

You know how we roll ... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ... LOL!!!

There you again with our wavelength chingu!!! He is an intentional man. That is all I gotta say. *wink*

*high five* keekekkee my phone is soulmate rn chingu..I can't live without it!:lol:

1 minute ago, lizzywizzy said:

ahoy, everyone!!!! a silent lurker here..started with page 250 and decided to join you, guys for the 400. i have found this link from IG, someone have posted and tried to snoop and becomes a lurker.. like everyone else here, SP also have changed my life.. becomes NJH and JCW fan.. becomes JIJI addict.. always check the updates in IG and YT...life got a little more alive.. now with this thread, daily routine is also totally whacked..trouble getting hold of time when reading here.. i  always bookmarked the last page i have read so i will not forget... keeping the link in one of the browser so i'll just refresh if new page have come up...

this is really a PARADISE.. love how you all dissect things.. the gifs always made me laugh.. and the hidden contents as well... hehe.. appreciate the translations.. thinking that i should have started reading from page 1 as I have might miss some things.. probably i will start on my off days. i'm really fascinated with JCW and NJH. love them both to death. the idea of destiny, coincidences and the hints..arghh. heart flutters.. looking forward for more spazz until Aug.. and spying  until May 2019 as JCW will be in MS. i think there should be someone doing an inside job..hehe.. Cheers to all of you!!!

Hi chingu welcome on board...don't shy shy keekeke:)

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

All i noticed was how much he could be (subconsciously?) sexually attracted to her... hhehehe. The guy was kinda stroking her arm a bit before placing his arm over her shoulder....

Suddenly, it occurred to me that all those times he placed his arm over the shoulders like that, he clenched his fist mostly (ice-cream in the park scene, backyard/post-stalker busting scene), presumably to avoid touching her bust? Hmmm...

And you know what i dearly wish for this thread? A couple of guys as regular "advisors".... i would be keen to get the intriguing male perspective... coz reading Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus is not good enough. :)

Now, this would be something right? I mean we should totally look at it from both sides of the coin so to speak! LOL! Someone from the male species should explain and justify bits and pieces of what women call pervy moments! LMAO! Sometimes whats pervy for men aren't exactly pervy for women or vice versa! And wait let me check out the scenes that @Dingy Conk mentioned!  

So, to all male lurkers out there, come out come out! Wherever you are!

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Hahahha!!! Yes! A man's take would be epic. LOL!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm not entirely sure, but one thing I am sure though. Love changes a person, be it for the better or worse. Love makes a confident person unsure - especially if one doesn't know if the feeling would be return, thus he becomes insecure. Love can make a person brave - the moment that one realizes that the feeling is returned, that one would willingly risk everything just to keep it. Love can make someone take the risk - conquering one's fear and he willingly crosses the battlefield without hesitation. Love gives one hope - Despite the fact and uncertainty of the situation - he said if she is still there after he leaves the army then he will continue to love her.

So tell me @solaire at this moment and time and based on what we all have seen, does this theory fit the scenario? JCW maybe be acting out of turn, so unlike him, right? But those who have been in love and had experienced the delirious feeling? Yup, they would say that he is acting ordinarily, well for someone who is in love that is.

Thank you for providing such an insightful response to my question @gglex6275. When I wrote that post I was taking into consideration that CW has fallen in love previously, but has never been so outspoken about his feelings, or even hinted that he might have a special someone until now. In this case, I forgot to take into account that he might be acting this way because he's about to enlist in the army soon and probably didn't expect to fall in love with someone who he probably doesn't want to lose, thus making him behave in a manner that was unexpected and that surprised many fans.

• Like 20