[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I just woke up and it's 4:15 AM and I'm still in my sleepy state. I've read all your fave uncommon BTS. The purpose of why I asked this was because (1) we can spazz together again and (2) I might have missed something yah know. These two seriously makes my heart flutter with every move that they make. 

BTW, thank you to all the people who replied/answered and who will reply/answer their fave BTS. love you guys. I can only like your posts (I'm so sorry, I really want to tag so to thank you all properly) I will silent lurk for a while 'cause my real life's finally calling me. studies + student assistant + student council duties + personal stuffs. I'm full packed this week. Off to sleep again :*

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

I gave on on trying to keep up this thread. You guys are too fast! Lol!

anyway, I've seen JCW's interview where he mentioned NJH's name and that he would be grateful if she visits him in the army. I haven't seen a guy smile like that for a younger sister. I haven't followed JCW much, so I don't know if he reacts like that during interviews. My fellow Pinoys would probably agree with me when I say, he looked like he was getting "kilg" (can't translate this in English, sorry. But this is a good thing, promise!) while mentioning NJH's name. Has he done that in the past pre-NJH?

The funny thing is i actually know what Kilig means and i'm not from the Philippines lol! The truth is i shipped a love team sooooooo hard but it all but blew up in my face....oh the memories. They were so adorable. I can't mention who they are since this is not the place but besides JiJi, they were the only couple i shipped majorly

• Like 13

1 minute ago, aladidah said:

The funny thing is i actually know what Kilig means and i'm not from the Philippines lol! The truth is i shipped a love team sooooooo hard but it all but blew up in my face....oh the memories. They were so adorable. I can't mention who they are since this is not the place but besides JiJi, they were the only couple i shipped majorly

Oh goody! At least someone who's not Pinoy understood what I said. Did you use to ship a Filipino Loveteam? Lol! 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Oh goody! At least someone who's not Pinoy understood what I said. Did you use to ship a Filipino Loveteam? Lol! 

Spoiler

Oh yeah big time...I think this was back in 2011-2012 before it all went belly up lol!. Truthfully, I still hope they get a chance to work together again and then maybe just maybe they'll be reminded of the love they once had for each other then. The truth is I don't see how thats gonna happen now since she's with someone else at the moment and they seem to be going strong but who knows. I don't think i'll stop hoping until she marries her current bf

• Like 9

Okay guys almost 20 new pages!!!! I'm okay after read your posts :rolleyes: my poor shipper heart tbh

8 hours ago, kyrajijin said:

Ahhhhhhh...seeing him smile, I can't help it to smile as well. 

Thank you for the gif chingu! 

So far all the gif posted by you all really leaves me in stitches. :D

Keep it coming chingu! 

Everything for you chingu!! :D

X4edd0O.gif 14QqTI6.gif

:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, sharreb said:

Ohh this ig video has subs

And i can continuously hear him singing this song too

I read his concert was 3hrs in duration? He sang everything live, no lip sync, he engage fans to reenact scenes and he sat and gave commentary to the audience on all his past works. He also read the letter to them. Really good job n great effort from u jichangwook-shi.

OMG that video!!!!!! Can i cryyyyyy

5 hours ago, Buldok said:

No stopping! And more gifs!.. :wub::wub::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

aGNP55.gif

N12Yq5.gif

PravM5.gif

Hide contents

So cuteeee!!!:heart:

Cr: DC

Waaaa Wookie so cute :heart: thanks for the gifs!!

• Like 13

:heart:*swooning*:heart:

@ 0:58 While waiting for the director's que, their awkwardness becomes apparent as they are standing within proximity totally aware of eachother's body heat. To lighten the intensity they feel with the scene to come, oppa hangs his arms loosely over her shoulders and looks towards the crew on set. His motive attempts for a playful and comforting atmosphere, but his avidity is clear. Although, he must have anticipated what her reaction would of been he looks away quickly to hide his bashfulness. But upon hearing her light chuckle, he is drawn in to her delightful tone as he turns his head inward to bask in the joy of her presence. And yet still avoiding her face, he looks downward to not disclose before her the fervor of what his eyes could not hide. 

Meanwhile, with a surprised look at oppa's action, bae's gorgeous almond innocent yet sexy eyes widen with bewilderment as she looks up automatically at the touch of his arms, she felt his deepest sincerity. Without hestiation her eyes looks up to search for his eyes to convey in a mili second her gratitude, in his thoughtful and compassionate gesture. While her hands reaches up to lay softly on his relaying her trust and safety within his leading. Totally unaware of the effect she has on oppa.

@ 1:13 in this scene, oppa almost does like a sexy smooth swoop move in when he comes in close to stand before her as they prepare in position for their beautiful kissing scene. And yet again, automatically he looks sideways totally aware of their rapid heartbeat in what will soon unfold.

Bae, unaware of her tantalizing effects of her beauty looks up automatically searching for his eyes to see the comfort and connection she felt and yet needed from oppa in that moment.

What I love about this mili second scene is the mere touch of their breaths mingling between the two as their senses are heightened with each breath taken.

@ 1:18  When oppa holds bae's wrist tenderly in his as he is scrunched down with her all the while comforting her and giving her reassurance as she tries to prepare her heart and mind mentally. This right here is embedded in my heart forever, because his tender gentleness is displayed so beautifully here despite the chaos of the set. He is considerate and understanding of her emotions, so he patiently waits with a clear indication that the whole set must also follow suit in waiting for his princess to get acclimated with what her adult role entails. 

So many goodies in all of the BTS and I would love to spend hours oogling second by second for each frame. But ... REAL life be calling me. LMAO!!! :ph34r:

• Like 21

If my memory serves me right, according to riririru's translation of the wookie's mbc section interview, the interviewer said to him are you going to punch me when wookie took off or loosen his watch and he said it was because he was being flustered. Did that remind anyone of his watch was always loosen in all of the bts of the kiss/bed scenes? Hahha I guess this can be one of my favorite "uncommon" bts moments. @leeeeeecx @aladidah

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, aladidah said:
  Hide contents

Oh yeah big time...I think this was back in 2011-2012 before it all went belly up lol!. Truthfully, I still hope they get a chance to work together again and then maybe just maybe they'll be reminded of the love they once had for each other then. The truth is I don't see how thats gonna happen now since she's with someone else at the moment and they seem to be going strong but who knows. I don't think i'll stop hoping until she marries her current bf

Omo! 

Spoiler

Care to tell me who? 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, nikih said:

wookie practically just egged whole S Korea onto this army visit thingie...starting to feel bad for baby girl now...bet you after his enlistment, wherever she goes  people can't help but ask her if she had visited wookie yet...lol...baby girl can run but she can't hide...wookie got game. Jokes aside, I am sure both have discussed  beforehand what they're going to say in interviews. 

oh and the hair thing...we girls don't really let people touch and play with our hair unless they're very close to us...am i right?

Wookie with the big cookie says lookie lookie I always got a nookie. LMAO!! I am innocently implying that oppa sure do got game. He is after all an intentional man. #grownfolksbizness WOOT! WOOT!!! :ph34r:

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Omo! 

Reveal hidden contents

Care to tell me who? 

15 minutes ago, stucked said:

Yeah. Care to tell us who @aladidah :wink: HAHAHA!

GOOD MORNING BABIES!!!! *kisses everyone*

aaaannnndddd the shark returns LOOOOOOL!!!

Spoiler

OMG! I dunno if i should say, I don't want to create enemies since i think some are still not so fond of the guy, calling him a player and all

1 minute ago, ehead said:

@aladidah  Lol! I'm curious too... just put it under spoiler. :D

oh @ehead you're curious too????? LOL!!!!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Possibly yes. They might have discussed that since army thing is already a 'cat' which is let out of the bag, courtesy that BTS, lets just continue with how things are going and let the world believe that Hyunnie offered and Wookie politely declined in his interviews. I would have believed this if this issued was raised once and then died; however thats not the case..why is thing being repeatedly mentioned? Also, if I believe the Dispatch article where he says like three of his previous co-stars offered, and then Section's interview is like a confirmation and continuation to the article that infact it was Hyunnie who genuinely wanted to visit..interviewer's question was clear..who will visit you? He could have mentioned other names..but Hyunnie's name came from the horse's mouth himself..

Is this all planned? There is only so much you plan and prepare..

Oh @siddy09 I am super giddy! LOL! Key line, "spoken from the horse's mouth." Mmmmmhhhmmm!!! *snap*snap*

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

aaaannnndddd the shark returns LOOOOOOL!!!

Hide contents

OMG! I dunno if i should say, I don't want to create enemies since i think some are still not so fond of the guy, calling him a player and all

oh @ehead you're curious too????? LOL!!!!

I'm getting more curious by the minute...

Spoiler

We might have shipped the same boat that sunk... ;-)

• Like 9