[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, aladidah said:

LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

It seems like it's pretty well known here...hmmmm...spill!!!!

I was hesitant to start shipping our JiJi because I used to ship a local love team and the ship sunk.  So I'm curious as to who you shipped back them because it seems like the same love team. Lol! 

• Like 10

Just now, allythefangirl said:

It seems like it's pretty well known here...hmmmm...spill!!!!

I was hesitant to start shipping our JiJi because I used to ship a local love team and the ship sunk.  So I'm curious as to who you shipped back them because it seems like the same love team. Lol! 

Spoiler

Okay, here we goooooo

Spoiler
Spoiler

Please don't hate me

Spoiler

Or think any less of me but I can't help but love them still

Spoiler

The Love team is

Spoiler

Drum roll please

Spoiler

Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:
  Hide contents

Okay, here we goooooo

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Please don't hate me

Hide contents

Hide contents

The Love team is

Hide contents

Drum roll please

Hide contents

I knew it!!!!! Same here!!! 

Spoiler

Used to ship them sooo hard and I even bought VIP tickets to Satah's concert back then and Gerald was there to! Major kilig at that time. But it broke my heard when rumors of Gerald and Maja started. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, aladidah said:
  Hide contents

Okay, here we goooooo

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Please don't hate me

Hide contents

Hide contents

The Love team is

Hide contents

Drum roll please

Hide contents

I was on that ship too!!! Lol! I also shipped Piolo Pascual and Judy Ann Santos. LOL! I loved them together!!! 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, allythefangirl said:

I knew it!!!!! Same here!!! 

Reveal hidden contents

Used to ship them sooo hard and I even bought VIP tickets to Satah's concert back then and Gerald was there to! Major kilig at that time. But it broke my heard when rumors of Gerald and Maja started. 

hahahahahahah!!!!

Spoiler

Oh you were there at that concert??? when she sang "it might be you" and walked over to Gerald??? Ahhhh the memories. That was such a huge huge huge moment for Ashralds. Its painful when it all went south cos of certain factors that i think we'll all debate to kingdom come but i still hope that one day they'll at least star in a movie together again. 

Ah welll

4 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I was on that ship too!!! Lol! I also shipped Piolo Pascual and Judy Ann Santos. LOL! I loved them together!!! 

Stop, You tooooooo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

hahahahahahah!!!!

Hide contents

Oh you were there at that concert??? when she sang "it might be you" and walked over to Gerald??? Ahhhh the memories. That was such a huge huge huge moment for Ashralds. Its painful when it all went south cos of certain factors that i think we'll all debate to kingdom come but i still hope that one day they'll at least star in a movie together again. 

Ah welll

Oh.My.Gawd!!!! Me too!!! Seriously!!! I still think, juday and pj share the best chemistry on screen! 

• Like 8

Just now, allythefangirl said:

Well hello, former shipmates! After them, I stopped shipping local love teams. It hurt to much. Lol!

Good thing SSC is real. Now, wishing ang praying that JiJi is real too! 

LOL! Ahoy there fellow shipper!!!

Eventhough I shipped them but I was not affected by them at all. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were my first Korean crush shipping couple. But again, I was not affected by them either, still unfolding. I was more into Global Edition "We Got Married" with GuiGui and TaeC but again I was not affected by them either. It was just the feel of them watching their dramas, but my life moved on without hindrance. Lol! And likewise, I loved and felt the intense yet subtle chemistry of the SongSong couple, but I still did not ship them at all.

Not until our Jiji couple. I am so in love with their love story and to see it unfold as it grows. Like many here on this thread, we are astounded by what we see and what we feel when it comes to these two on screen and off screen to the point of where we find ourselves today in this Jiji ship haven thread. We all have ventured out of our norm in here to show our love and support and enthusiasm for them now and future. And are pretty set in riding this adventure out with them. Lol! So I feel no fear at all, we are on the winning team. :D

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, aladidah said:

hahahahahahah!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Ah welll

Yes I watched every drama Piolo and Judy had together. I am a major fan of them to date. Like seriously! Lol!!!! 

• Like 7

Babies have been super quite today, guess we have to get used to this but it's probably a good thing. Like some of you say no news is good news especially once they finally have their time off... 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Possibly yes. They might have discussed that since army thing is already a 'cat' which is let out of the bag, courtesy that BTS, lets just continue with how things are going and let the world believe that Hyunnie offered and Wookie politely declined in his interviews. I would have believed this if this issued was raised once and then died; however thats not the case..why is thing being repeatedly mentioned? Also, if I believe the Dispatch article where he says like three of his previous co-stars offered, and then Section's interview is like a confirmation and continuation to the article that infact it was Hyunnie who genuinely wanted to visit..interviewer's question was clear..who will visit you? He could have mentioned other names..but Hyunnie's name came from the horse's mouth himself..

Is this all planned? There is only so much you plan and prepare..

Dispatch is probably confused as hell.. 'They asked us to not expose them but... but... they are exposing themselves on their own!' :joy:

yea.. also, he didn't have to bring up the 'come-don't come' thing.. He could have just said her name and end it with that.. But no..He had to spill everything out..

They either don't have phones/emails or what usual people use to communicate with each other.. 

or they are making sure everyone.. i mean literally everyone in SoKo and overseas that he wants her to go see him so she can be free to do so.. 

If JiHyuni talks about this tomirrow as well.. If i was korean, i would just give them the blessing and make them stop.. They are being cute but god they're killing us:joy:

2 hours ago, daloula said:

Someone here had the great idea to say that the bts in naver are longer so I ended up rewatching all the bts on naver... And I promised myself before that I would stop that habit and control it, but what can I do?

My favorite uncommon bts is when he steps out of the car and she helps him with his hair and he looks at her then he says something to her (no mics so we can't here).

I love that one too:love: He can as well stare at her soul with that look

3 hours ago, aladidah said:

@ehead I just have to say I absolutely love that scene so much. This is one of the many moments where you see them having a full on belly laugh. They really had a great time filming there is no denying that and delulumodeon I believe thats why Wookie said he'll look at it as a fond memory if things don't work out 

I had forgotten he said he'll look it as a fond memory if it doesn't work... He does seem pretty fond of SP and had a lot of fun filming it *aka the bts*

• Like 17

Hey shippers. Did you notice thats the best 4 scenes is not really 4 but 5 scenes? Maybe the last one is a bonus/hint. Haaaay I cannot sleep at night. JCW and NJY addict. I hope this time my ship not gonna sink bcoz I’ve been a member also of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hae shippers but obviously is already sink now. 

• Like 12

I want to see the BTS when she runs into his arms and confesses, a BTS when she goes in for the morning kiss and gets rejectes, and a BTS with the scene where they are laying separately while living apart longing for one another and confessing out loud how much they miss eachother.. I love those heartbreaking scenes. Lol!:ph34r:

• Like 16