[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, jijicrazy said:

All we can do is wait and spazz the whole time. I know they're doing the right thing not going public since it's just new. It would be very hard for NJH alone if they go public now and JCW is in his MS. He wouldn't be able to defend our little girl. But everything I read here are really hilarious it always make my day. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way with this two. Let's all high five and hug if everything we speculated were all true. Let's all gather and party.

Mmmhhmmm .... we be in here like ..... 

tumblr_nremzoPwRb1thfpgco9_540.gif

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

Haha read ferociously luckily no bomb. Im still feelings s effects of the last one

Haha although he already looks glowy. But talking about SP kiss scenes and then of NJH i thk the light/glow increases. 

Fav uncommon scenes. I thk il go with the ones showing her innocence n clueness. I find it real cute

- when she said she doesnt know how -regarding the tie

- when she innocently ask do they need to kiss all the way to the door

And then paired it to the opposite scenes of her very aware of him

- first kiss bts when she stole a glance at him

- third kiss bts when she moves backwards cause he was leaning in very close.

Oh im too greedy. Truly watching their bts is so fun n entertaining.

When he licks his lips at the memory of his kiss (tongue) served in that scene. LOL! Totally sexxxxyyyy!!! Mmmhhhhmmm!!! 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

We're still hot topic in Soompi forum it's unbelievable. seems like this thread takes shift, in a little while, our chingus in the east side of the world will awaken and the west ones will take a wink... vigil?? we're guarding this thread so strictly that even a fly could not pass without being spazzed:tongue: why oh why did you do this to us JiJi? We have real life too you know, LOL!!

You know how we roll ... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ... LOL!!!

O7Rl5B.gif

11 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I really see now how well JCW timed his interviews. All released with juicy comments when he is now off on a break and no where to be seen.

I hope we get IG update from NJH today, if we do I bet she will look as happy as hell.

There you again with our wavelength chingu!!! He is an intentional man. That is all I gotta say. *wink*

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, nikih said:

aww me too i casually ship a few couples here and there but i am not affected by them at all when the ships sank...i may casually follow them on fb fan pages or lurk in  soompi once in a while but that is it. I never once comment or like anything.  Jiji..is the death of me, i tell ya. I even lose sleep over them. Funny thing is I wasn't even plan on shipping them even with the first few bts prior to the uncut kiss.  Honestly in the beginning  i was a lil wary of the wrist thing and a lil protective of ji huynie even though i was more of wookie's fan if you know what i mean.  

Oh yes. Me too! I am hardly on insta now or snap or fb or anything but here and YT lol! I follow the links our chingus share but half the time I am in here like .... LOL!!!! 

OGIzMzU4YTdkOCMvSGI4WjFUNVZCa3p2c3FTN3Zn

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

LOL...faster than a bullet. and literally the pages here fly too especially when a bomb is dropped. we are hardworking chingus LOL, no life? hahaha!!!

LMAO!!! More like ....

giphy.gif

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Mmmhhmmm .... we be in here like ..... 

When he licks his lips at the memory of his kiss (tongue) served in that scene. LOL! Totally sexxxxyyyy!!! Mmmhhhhmmm!!! 

Omo!! Omo!! The tongue again.... 

*I think i know which direction will go next*:ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha read ferociously luckily no bomb. Im still feelings s effects of the last one

Haha although he already looks glowy. But talking about SP kiss scenes and then of NJH i thk the light/glow increases. 

Fav uncommon scenes. I thk il go with the ones showing her innocence n clueness. I find it real cute

- when she said she doesnt know how -regarding the tie

- when she innocently ask do they need to kiss all the way to the door

And then paired it to the opposite scenes of her very aware of him

- first kiss bts when she stole a glance at him

- third kiss bts when she moves backwards cause he was leaning in very close.

Oh im too greedy. Truly watching their bts is so fun n entertaining.

mam/sir, you need to redo your homework...cuz all of those are famous moments...there is actually funny "revenge" video using first kiss bts when she stole a glance and the third kiss when she pulled away. I got an F and had to redo my hw...this is very tricky hw!

Edited by nikih
added video
  • Like 17

26 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Excited to see it all unfold chingu. :ph34r:

All we can do is wait and spazz the whole time. I know they're doing the right thing not going public since it's just new. It would be very hard for NJH alone if they go public now and JCW is in his MS. He wouldn't be able to defend our little girl. But everything I read here are really hilarious it always make my day. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way with this two. Let's all high five and hug if everything we speculated were all true. Let's all gather and party.

• Like 18

5 hours ago, daliah said:

one of my  favourite bts moments was during the necktie scene. When Ji chang wook cleaned the area where Jihyun was supposed to sit on. 

So thoughful :blush:

0:43-0:48 uhm he was smirking, maybe it was the delulu shipper in me, but I thought he was checking our her legs :P when she kind put one leg forward, his eyes subtly scanned down. LMAO!

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, nikih said:

mam/sir, you need to redo your homework...cuz all of those are famous moments...there is actually funny "revenge" video using first kiss bts when she stole a glance and the third kiss when she pulled away. I got an F and had to redo my hw...this is very tricky hw!

ROFLMAO! Payback's a richard simmons!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

0:43-0:48 uhm he was smirking, maybe it was the delulu shipper in me, but I thought he was checking our her legs :P when she kind put one leg forward, his eyes subtly scanned down. LMAO!

he totally looked her up and down.

• Like 12

Just now, nikih said:

he totally looked her up and down.

Ikr! There were a lot of those BTS that he would always check out her legs, she wears shorts or short skirts, after all! JCW must be a leg man and you got to admit uri NJH has great legs!! 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Ikr! There were a lot of those BTS that he would always check out her legs, she wears shorts or short skirts, after all! JCW must be a leg man and you got to admit uri NJH has great legs!! 

do these count as uncommon (pervy) moments lol?

• Like 10

ok. so I've been confused about this ever since this morning: why is Wookie suddenly wearing his heart on his sleeve? He's been so sneaky lately, hinting that he might have a special someone. The confusing part is that he's known as the type of person to keep his relationships private, but now it's almost like he's trying to tell the whole world that he's in love..the sudden change in attitude is a bit strange tbh

• Like 23