[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

17 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LOL! Ahoy there fellow shipper!!!

Eventhough I shipped them but I was not affected by them at all. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were my first Korean crush shipping couple. But again, I was not affected by them either, still unfolding. I was more into Global Edition "We Got Married" with GuiGui and TaeC but again I was not affected by them either. It was just the feel of them watching their dramas, but my life moved on without hindrance. Lol! And likewise, I loved and felt the intense yet subtle chemistry of the SongSong couple, but I still did not ship them at all.

Not until our Jiji couple. I am so in love with their love story and to see it unfold as it grows. Like many here on this thread, we are astounded by what we see and what we feel when it comes to these two on screen and off screen to the point of where we find ourselves today in this Jiji ship haven thread. We all have ventured out of our norm in here to show our love and support and enthusiasm for them now and future. And are pretty set in riding this adventure out with them. Lol! So I feel no fear at all, we are on the winning team. :D

Same here. I have shipped hollywood actors before like Heroes Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimigla as well as Delena from Vampire diaries before they admitted that they were already dating in public and broke up years after dating. The new ones that I shipped as hard as before were the weightlifting fairy lee sung kyung and nam joo hyuk I've read and watched their BTS and videos after the show and I was like they're dating and to my surprise they really were after 6 months. And now, my baby Nam Ji hyun and Ji Chang Wook. I hope my instincts are still the same I hope that it's also true. So many hints and so many skinship that i cannot ignore. But lets just give them space for now. I will just be glad to know that they are really dating and support them still afterwards.

• Like 16
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

36 minutes ago, aladidah said:
  Hide contents

Okay, here we goooooo

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Please don't hate me

Reveal hidden contents

Or think any less of me but I can't help but love them still

Reveal hidden contents

The Love team is

Reveal hidden contents

Drum roll please

Reveal hidden contents

Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson

Oh I showed this to my bestie cos she ship's plenty of Filipino OTPs, that's why I'm asking, lol. Lucky she said that she didn't ship this two cos she knew the guy is a player. B)

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. One thing for sure our ship with jiji couple ain't gonna sink, mark my word. :blush:

• Like 11
27 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LOL! Ahoy there fellow shipper!!!

Eventhough I shipped them but I was not affected by them at all. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were my first Korean crush shipping couple. But again, I was not affected by them either, still unfolding. I was more into Global Edition "We Got Married" with GuiGui and TaeC but again I was not affected by them either. It was just the feel of them watching their dramas, but my life moved on without hindrance. Lol! And likewise, I loved and felt the intense yet subtle chemistry of the SongSong couple, but I still did not ship them at all.

Not until our Jiji couple. I am so in love with their love story and to see it unfold as it grows. Like many here on this thread, we are astounded by what we see and what we feel when it comes to these two on screen and off screen to the point of where we find ourselves today in this Jiji ship haven thread. We all have ventured out of our norm in here to show our love and support and enthusiasm for them now and future. And are pretty set in riding this adventure out with them. Lol! So I feel no fear at all, we are on the winning team. :D

aww me too i casually ship a few couples here and there but i am not affected by them at all when the ships sank...i may casually follow them on fb fan pages or lurk in  soompi once in a while but that is it. I never once comment or like anything.  Jiji..is the death of me, i tell ya. I even lose sleep over them. Funny thing is I wasn't even plan on shipping them even with the first few bts prior to the uncut kiss.  Honestly in the beginning  i was a lil wary of the wrist thing and a lil protective of ji huynie even though i was more of wookie's fan if you know what i mean.  

• Like 13
2 minutes ago, jijicrazy said:

Same here. I have shipped hollywood actors before like Heroes Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimigla as well as Delena from Vampire diaries before they admitted that they were already dating in public and broke up years after dating. The new ones that I shipped as hard as before were the weightlifting fairy lee sung kyung and nam joo hyuk I've read and watched their BTS and videos after the show and I was like they're dating and to my surprise they really were after 6 months. And now, my baby Nam Ji hyun and Ji Chang Wook. I hope my instincts are still the same I hope that it's also true. So many hints and so many skinship that i cannot ignore. But lets just give them space for now. I will just be glad to know that they are really dating and support them still afterwards.

Excited to see it all unfold chingu. :ph34r:

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I want to see the BTS when she runs into his arms and confesses, a BTS when she goes in for the morning kiss and gets rejectes, and a BTS with the scene where they are laying separately while living apart longing for one another and confessing out loud how much they miss eachother.. I love those heartbreaking scenes. Lol!:ph34r:

Basically everything that happened bts for every jibong scene... Me too! :joy: But the DVD is kind of expensive:sweat_smile:

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

uhhh, what is the link on the naver again? LOL! I realized I haven't replied to the favorite BTS thread.. I just did the backreading, there were tons of posts that I still missed, wth how did that happen? :tongue: 

What is on naver? It can't be a new video... can it?

• Like 10
12 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I want to see the BTS when she runs into his arms and confesses, a BTS when she goes in for the morning kiss and gets rejectes, and a BTS with the scene where they are laying separately while living apart longing for one another and confessing out loud how much they miss eachother.. I love those heartbreaking scenes. Lol!:ph34r:

agree...high five! those heartbreaking scene is where the money is! They both excel in those scenes. i am actually looking forward to see both of them in a true melo. 

• Like 10
9 minutes ago, love4life said:

Basically everything that happened bts for every jibong scene... Me too! :joy: But the DVD is kind of expensive:sweat_smile:

What is on naver? It can't be a new video... can it?

uhm no but they said that naver posted like all the BTS there, its all in one place, easily accessible LOL! I need to choose something for my uncommon favorited scene! LMAO!

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Sorry Chingu, your noona is a bit slow today. What's the significance of the star in his suit? I know about the moon... but remind me of the star please

i think he is the star. 

• Like 9

Oh em gee! My older sister, six years older than I am, is so delulu to the max lol! She gonna read this and call me to rant, but oh well. *hhhhiihhhii* I told her to come in here and share her thoughts because she flows as a delulu queen. LOL! But instead she calls me to spazz while I am busy trying to stay current and spazz in here, LOL!!! But it's because she is afraid still that her heart may get heart broken from this. Omo omo! I told her, come on in there are a lot of chingus who is like her. But she is too afraid and says, "I'm not like you. When your mind is made up, you just go for it and take it and worry about the consequences later." Omo omo my head! LOL!!!! When I read some of your post, I totally hear my sister's thoughts. Smh. So hurry up you silent lurker and jump in here instead of spazzing my ears off when my eyes and ears and fingers wanna be in here spazzing in here with the rest of Jiji shipmates. :lol::lol::lol: 

#silentninjasbelike ....

yoV40Z.gif

vs #fightingdelulumindsbelike

giphy.gif

• Like 15
4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Sorry Chingu, your noona is a bit slow today. What's the significance of the star in his suit? I know about the moon... but remind me of the star please

She had posted a pic taken from the scene where she was looking at JW sleeping with stars emojis.. i am sorry i can't find it now, i am getting sleepy here..

Goodnight chingus! How tomorrow.. imean today, our crazy JiJi will have mercy on us.. 

Jalja~yo

• Like 12
9 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I am not entire sure but I would take it this way, she's the moon to him and he's the star to her. Remember JCW posted that rain scene on his IG with the emoji moon while NJH's post was her watching him sleep.. ugh wait let me check her IG LOL! ah okay checked it while she posted hers with stars. So they must be moon and star :tongue: *delulu mode on*

• Like 14
1 minute ago, songsongdiehard said:

Ahhh, shipper find every little thing really LOL. CIA should hire shippers as detective, more keen than real life agents LOL

hahah take it with a grain of salt..just for fun.

• Like 18
1 hour ago, aladidah said:

Do you mean THIS :D

@onlysb1 @nikih  Another "watch moment " was during his interview at mbc section TV when he was asked about which kissing scene he'll choose...

Lol!!! Of course he will choose his own kissing scene!!! the most awesome  tbh

• Like 16

I really see now how well JCW timed his interviews. All released with juicy comments when he is now off on a break and no where to be seen.

I hope we get IG update from NJH today, if we do I bet she will look as happy as hell.

• Like 18
26 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Excited to see it all unfold chingu. :ph34r:

All we can do is wait and spazz the whole time. I know they're doing the right thing not going public since it's just new. It would be very hard for NJH alone if they go public now and JCW is in his MS. He wouldn't be able to defend our little girl. But everything I read here are really hilarious it always make my day. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way with this two. Let's all high five and hug if everything we speculated were all true. Let's all gather and party.

• Like 20
4 minutes ago, ehead said:

@onlysb1 @nikih  Another "watch moment " was during his interview at mbc section TV when he was asked about which kissing scene he'll choose...

Lol!!! Of course he will choose his own kissing scene!!! the most awesome  tbh

yes this is when she asked why he is taking off his watch "are you going to punch me" and he said he is being flustered...anyone know if he did this too when he filmed his past dramas' kiss scenes?  

• Like 19