[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

18 minutes ago, luvforever said:

I guess we know who she is:D

Yup! She is certainlu is fun to be around with and loves having fun, what with the banana/hotdog boat and all. Heh. #ididnotsaythat 

2 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

@babyval22 my mistake chingu! it was us that was talking about ordinary people. my apologies!! i was so caught up in the moment :flushed:

Nope! He could very well be trolling her by saying he is ordinary, and not a celebrity. Keke. #delulumodeonagain 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, sharreb said:

- she said domestic vacation (he said vacation too in interviews) (delulu @Dingy Conk suggested jeju for them, even lee hyo ri says its a wonderful place to date)

Well Wookie did mention about wanting to go to Jeju Island for vacation before his enlistment *wink wink* Hyunnie are go gonna tag along? Credit to @riririru sorry dear I couldn't help it I had to share our suspicious partner.

"34.10 about Jeju, she was reading a comment from a Jeju Fan asking is the weather at Seoul is also hot like Jeju

At around minutes 10 she did say she want to go around beaches/seas as her vacation spot tho hehehehehe"

UzoDmpJ.png&key=7caa2af0308a66ee77f1b0e5

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000183218

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

they talked during wrap up party

EDIT: My quote was actually about watching the finale together.. I think I selected the wrong text.. anyways back to watching together..

She said that.. :dizzy:

Oh God..!! Was this mentioned here before..? Oh yeah it was!!    

I really couldn't make it out.. gosh I really need the subs now..

That means there was an after party..!! Oh God where are is our psychic chingu who guessed that!! *hugs and kisses* 

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, ximihemau said:

I watched the whole NJH VLive. I barely understand what she said, yet I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY TO SEE HER!

I feel like she really has that certain attraction that bring some kind of Happy Virus. 

She seems very kind and smart at the same time. Love NJH so so much!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

Btw, JCW VLive was just way too short and sort of confusing. IT IS VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS! HAHHAAHA  :glasses:

Suspicious couple, suspicious stylist unnie suspicious soop, suspicious glorious ent and now I can add suspicious Vlive.

What more should we add jibong couple?? Bring it on!!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, love4life said:

If he has someone else but acted that way with JiHyuni in the bts.. wouldn't that make him some sort of jerk? Being touchy, kissing like that, being close to her like that but he might have someone else? Then that would make him a really bad guy wouldn't it?

Actually his profession as an actor is such that even if he has someone special, if he is going to act as lead in romantic comedy drama he has to act and behave like that as the chemistry between the leads is legit in romantic drama ....dear chingu:grin:.

Well cannot call him jerk but we can call him a great actor.

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@valleryrose it honestly would have made more sense if he did a Vlive after his concert to thank his fans for coming and for their support, or did one today that was substantially longer, or did one a week before his enlistment to say farewell. I dont understand the point (not that I am complaining) of him doing one today that was that super short and showing him singing that song. 

Not saying that the song is dedicated to her, but there maybe some lyrics in there that are meaningful to him that he wanted to share in that short time knowing she is doing her vlive as well.

Actually we cannot really begrudge him, tomorrow is the concert after all, maybe he just wanted to update his fans about on some stuff about his concert, and sing a little song during his V live. He and his team might need to rehearse some more, it was supposed to be after all a day of rehearsal for him. Who knows, they may have been rehearsing like crazy and needed a break. Time is a precious commodity for him these days, he seems to be swamped with all those last minute commitments and for him to be tired, would not be surprising. If he wanted to give a few precious time for his fans, it doesn't matter if it was just a few minutes, it was still time he gave up from his supposed to be rehearsal day. 

33 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Exactly I mean Wookie' s announcement came after JH's.. when he could've absolutely done that at anytime.. also wouldn't glorious et have known that NJH was also doing Vlive.. I dunno the courtesy part keeps popping in my mind..

Why the clash suddenly..?? *confused* Some might say we are reading too much into it.. but for the first time i want deny that outright.. it doesn't have to be a shipper reason exactly.. 

NJH knows about the concert and rehearsal.. she seemed neutral when she read about JCWs Vlive.. I really couldn't decipher that though.. 

And that song.. seriously?? So are all of his songs for tomorrow so relatable?? I will be waiting to confirm..

My poor shipping heart..!! *wipes tears*

Why the word, clash? Did you mean it with a negative connotation? I am most curious. For me there was nothing wrong with Wookie having his V-Live today. After all his fan base is so large, there would be a lot of people who would miss him when he goes to the army.

He will be having a concert, on the eve of it, goes V-live to show the stage and sing an excerpt of a song he will be singing. Nothing out of the ordinary nor something objectionable, right? It could be just to promote it for a few minutes. 

As for the short time that he has spent on his V-Live, can be attributed to the fact that they were on a rehearsal, prior to the concert. I mean he didn't even have to, but he did, because he wants to share some bits and pieces of the concert with his fans.

Nothing to cry about *confused*

• Like 9

*hides from boss*  I managed to sneek out for a sec to catch a glimpse of Hyunnies Vlive and do you see what i see??? let's just say that Hyunnie is well endowed...um mama!!!!! Wookie is one very lucky man Bless! 

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Through NJHs vlive you can really see through who she is.

Although I didnt understand a damn word, I love how she just talks and talks, shes not worried about what she says, she openly discusses her thoughts, rambles, smiles, giggles. If JCW is looking for someone with a fun personality, shes the epitomy of a fun person.

She brightens up the room. You can be deaf (in my case Korean language deaf) but looking at her you just smile from ear to ear. While im listening to her, I'm nodding and smiling and I dont even know what Im nodding at. Like an idiot.

So true 

• Like 8

Seriously guys if the subs don't come out soon for NJHs Vlive I am gonna have a panic attack.. 

Lol!! 

*we are going to have subs right?* :ph34r:

Who's responsible for the subs? It's SOOP right??

Come one palli palli.. you don't want me to be angry now..

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

really sorry, just found this so funny and had to share

after the release of NJH's interview today regarding 'ordinary people' , guess what is written across wookie's shirt? 

i love these kinds of coincidences. :rolleyes:

Damn.!  Too much coincidence for these two. Or is it another hint? *wink wink*

Ahhh.. The feel... Really hope all these - too much coincidences turn into fate and destiny for these two someday... 

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

And how awesome would that be..!! I don't think it would be a problem at all.. given how much the knetz already love them.. I feel a very positive vibe for her these days.. it's like the whole universe is rooting for them!! :D

I KNOW!!!! I'm really surprised with Knetz reaction chincha 

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, luvforever said:

I guess we know who she is:D

This is so njh....yaay !!.I think jcw should act fast and pursue her asap coz she is a great girl and is also glowing these days...boys are going to start chasing after her ...jcw I tell u don't  be late....B)

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, aladidah said:

*hides from boss*  I managed to sneek out for a sec to catch a glimpse of Hyunnies Vlive and do you see what i see??? let's just say that Hyunnie is well endowed...um mama!!!!! Wookie is one very lucky man Bless! 

I noticed that too! Muahahahah! *blushes* but I dunno if it's the clothing or if it's really well endowed. Hah! It wasn't only in here that I noticed though. Watch back to the episode where BH is hospitalised and JW runs and saw her lying down on that hospital bed. That angle, damn, it looks really, you know too! *runs away* 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Actually we cannot really begrudge him, tomorrow is the concert after all, maybe he just wanted to update his fans about on some stuff about his concert, and sing a little song during his V live. He and his team might need to rehearse some more, it was supposed to be after all a day of rehearsal for him. Who knows, they may have been rehearsing like crazy and needed a break. Time is a precious commodity for him these days, he seems to be swamped with all those last minute commitments and for him to be tired, would not be surprising. If he wanted to give a few precious time for his fans, it doesn't matter if it was just a few minutes, it was still time he gave up from his supposed to be rehearsal day. 

Why the word, clash? Did you mean it with a negative connotation? I am most curious. For me there was nothing wrong with Wookie having his V-Live today. After all his fan base is so large, there would be a lot of people who would miss him when he goes to the army.

He will be having a concert, on the eve of it, goes V-live to show the stage and sing an excerpt of a song he will be singing. Nothing out of the ordinary nor something objectionable, right? It could be just to promote it for a few minutes. 

As for the short time that he has spent on his V-Live, can be attributed to the fact that they were on a rehearsal, prior to the concert. I mean he didn't even have to, but he did, because he wants to share some bits and pieces of the concert with his fans.

Nothing to cry about *confused*

Nooooo!! My friend noo..!! I didn't mean it negatively.. I swear!! I could edit the post and remove it you know.. 

It was my delulu mind speaking that he did it for his girl.. aigoo..

• Like 13