[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, chawanmushijjang said:

There is that possibility, and if true, it only shows the maturity of JCW, and all the more NJH should wait for him, if I were her. He obviously cares so much about the girl to want to selfishly tie her down while being physically and emotionally absent during enlistment. Even long time relationships break down when there is such a long separation. And he knows it but yet he's probably hurting inside having to make this painful but perhaps correct decision.

If true, then the whole bittersweetness of Episode 40's proposal scene will also make perfect sense. They could have communicated just before filming that scene and hence, reel vs real got blurred during filming. JCW probably couldn't recover in time. If NJH was adlibbing her lines, JCW's dazed look after she pecked him on the lips would also then make perfect sense. 

Tbh, I have been bothered by the dazed look he gave her after she pecked him on the lips in that scene. But it has been analysed before in this thread. 

Anyhow, this internal conflict is fodder for a fanfic. Anyone? 

but isn't it a bit weird if this was an adlib? because it seemed like the cameraman(s) were ready to take that shot, thus the close up shot of the kiss. if it was an adlib then they wouldn't have known to take a closer shot (and a wide shot) of the scene. so this scene (kiss) could have been scripted and that they meant to give out that feeling. 

as for the emotion in their eyes, that i have no idea. they did look really sad there so maybe during the scene their real feelings really came out. 

but then again, i have no background whatsoever in that field so i don't know how it works... 

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, stucked said:

Okay! I only watched NJH VLIVE fully and I just peeked at JCW. Hahaha! Here's what I heard from NJH and from my very limited korean: (correct me if I'm wrong guys)

- she mentioned that JCW is doing a concert rehearsal today

- she explained the milkshake thing

- she mentioned her past leading men 

- she mentioned drinking (without batting an eyelash) with her uni friends (I LOVE HER!!!)

- she mentioned her same age friends again, who're all guys, HOT guys.. Yeo Jin Goo.. Jae Hi Bin.. Song Woo.. HAHAHA! BUT! There's just a feeling of "just friends"

- she talked about the scooby gang and her sismance with the girl prosecutors and how she liked all of them!

- she talked about the romance, not sure about whom, the characters perhaps? Pwahahaha! XD

- she talked about the necklace! And I knew it, it was a gift (PWAHAHAHA!) from the sponsor.. *wink* High fives @meiil HAHAHA!

- she did talked about school

- and most of all, she read names of her fans!! SUPER SWEET!!! And she said it so sweet like they're long lost friends! Awesome girl! I'm in love. HAHAHA!

- when she said, "Hello Philippines!" I DIED!!!! 

And oh, everytime she hit 100K, she pauses and say thank you to her fans... she reached 481K.. Daebak!!! HAHAHAHA!

*runs off to spazz some more*

- and she was asked of her fave OST, I think? HAHAHA. And she mengioned Ra.D's? Then she laughed or joked, Chang Wook oppa' in the end!!! (Correct me please! I think I'm hallucinating! HAHA!) Girl's a total troll!!! HAHAHAHA!

Cap! Just a second, hahahha. Did she mention it's a present from the sponsors? Hahahhas. Wanted to double confirm this! 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

She said "seomol" or present. HAHAHA. I didn't get who actually gave it to her. HALP! HAHAHAHA! 

she just said it's a present, she's not wearing it at that time, it's at home...then continue with her being cute :)

oh and the line that struck her heart string the most is "don't like me" which incidentall... wookie chose this line too..."don't like me" in an interview discussed some trillion pages ago, he said that jiwook clearly knows that he like bonghee but still said "don't like me"

• Like 18

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

Wow that's amazing, my mom is not a fan of k-dramas -_- but i watch it with my cousin and she is also a Jibong fan hehe

Hehehe yes we are all crazy because of JiJi :D

I'm having breakfast now and then later i will lunch :D 

Try making your mom a fan. It took me lots of effort to make my mom addicted lol :lol:. Fighting chingu :wub:

Lucky  that you have cousins to fan girl mine don't have time for Kdramas -_-.

Good for you chingu! happy breakfasting! :D

• Like 8

Remember when everyone worried about the lack of interaction during wrap up party...after all,they fooled us by went somewhere else  to watch the last episode tgt haha:D..so I believe there are so much things happened btween them, just it's better to be shared privately :blush:

• Like 13

Just now, masthu said:

Try making your mom a fan. It took me lots of effort to make my mom addicted lol :lol:. Fighting chingu :wub:

Lucky  that you have cousins to fan girl mine don't have time for Kdramas -_-.

Good for you chingu! happy breakfasting! :D

Ohhhh i already tried :D but well, i will keep trying to make her a k drama fan :tongue:

Yes, we always watch all dramas together, or i watch and make her watch next :rolleyes:

Thank u :heart:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

she just said it's a present, she's not wearing it at that time, it's at home...then continue with her being cute :)

Hahahahahahs. Even though that wouldnt bring me down from super delulu mode, it's will be a bonus if she didn't confirm it was given from whom. Hehehe. Although honestly I still feel it's weird someone gave that to her as a gift. Maybe it's really the sponsor or the endorser of the sponsor. Muahahaha. Whatever. Hahahs. I'm still super crazy and high now. LOL.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Cap! Just a second, hahahha. Did she mention it's a present from the sponsors? Hahahhas. Wanted to double confirm this! 

Just a present. Hahaha. I was joking about "the sponsor". Hahaha! Sorry!! HAHAHAHA! At least we know we're not delusional about that necklace from SP. It really is from the drama SP. HAHA. Let the guessing games begin? HAHAHAHA!

• Like 12

Actually njh was the first one to post pic on instagram in black clothes so jcw might have seen it and decided that let's change colour from blue to black today....#shippersheart  #ohmydelulumind ......:blush::glasses: ...you jiji couple are really so suspicious  ....it is legit that title of their drama was suspicious  partner. ...:grin:

• Like 10

18 hours ago, luvforever said:

Wow Hyunnie can I just say how much I love you after the Vlive broadcast. She revealed a lot! Shippers wait for the engsub of her Vlive because it will be worth it. 

I feel like shes supporting her shippers and thats why shes throwing us so many hints!!! again my delulu mind

18 hours ago, babyval22 said:

And I suddenly remembered someone wants to go for a vacation too before 14 Aug. #delulumodesuperhigh 

Can they spend some quality time together?? Dispatch dont you dare turn their vacation into a mess!!!! Ill come after you and get u if u do so!!!!

• Like 12

18 hours ago, syasha12795 said:
So...the wrap up party is not the end after all ? Hahaha they might went somewhere to watch it that..just imagine JCW and NJH watching all those scene tgt and everyone around teased them hehe

Girl you are killing me with your theories!!!!! :wub:

calm down dear heart!!! 

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

Ohhhh i already tried :D but well, i will keep trying to make her a k drama fan :tongue:

Yes, we always watch all dramas together, or i watch and make her watch next :rolleyes:

Thank u :heart:

woahhh awesome chingu!  :wub:

This thread is just fire ryt i cant keep up :lol:

• Like 13

18 hours ago, jijibong said:

Me too !!!!!

Well i could say what i'm thinking right now....but i guess everyone knows :rolleyes:

hahaha lol !! gets me thinking as well!!!

Delulu minds fighting!!! :heart:

• Like 10