[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 7/13/2017 at 1:01 PM, luvforever said:

I expected to see less interactions and awkwardness after SP especially after all those BTS that's been creating a big buzz. This is normal! Wrap-up parties are usually times where both main leads have little interactions. It's a party with their co-workers and other sunbaes. I already had a feeling both our JiJi couple will try to avoid getting pics of taken together. Why? Because everyone will have eyes on their every move. This is a way for both of them to protect each other. When they left early for the wrap-up party, they would need to change locations for another restaurant with less fans. We don't know maybe the other girls tagged along but we are just not seeing pictures. Just like what I stated before in my post here both parties are trying to protect JCW and NJH, including the production team. Tbh, this is just the beginning of some people thinking they are cold towards each other. We must prepare our hearts. There are gonna be times where we are gonna contemplate whether they are together or not, drought season, and others saying ridiculous things about our couple. We must be strong for both of them especially their situation. I've already had 2 ships which sailed successfully. I've seen these kind of phases before once the drama is done. For me this is all a dejavu. Acting all awkward, no pics together when they were both sitting on the opposite sides, trying to avoid mentioning each other on interviews, walking or acting like they don't know each other especially when there are fans. They are public figures who needs to watch every move they do especially if Wookie wants to protect Jihyunnie from his possessive fans. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes for both of them. Heck, they might have already talked about their feelings towards each other. As shippers, the best we can do for both of them is to be strong, patient, and support them on their decisions. Always remember patience is a virtue. I believe these two beautiful people are destined to each other, we just have to wait for the right timing. Let them explore their feelings on their own for now, while we as spectators, will continue to support them cheering behind. 

I wanted to bring this back when many were shaken up about the less interactions of JiJi during the wrap up party. My theories were right all along:D

• Like 21

Agree with this. Both like high school crush who crush to each/other hahahaha so cute and confused with all those mixed feelings..I hope they will take time slowly to sort up whatever feelings they have..if they are meant to be tgt,  no matter how distant they are,they will be keep back to each other:blush:

• Like 16

Her full vlive is already out ( without subs ) but i can already start making gifs AND BLESS MY TUMBLR ACCOUNT also for who understands korean and wants to watch it already just leting you know guys :blush:

Her vlive has 45 minutes :lol: 45 minutes of pure beauty :heart:

• Like 17

Njh vline should be eng subbed ....girl was chatting with fans like they are long lost friends....she is soo sweet.....please never change njh..even when u become more famous just stay like this dear:blush:.

We shippers  will get lots of information as well....:grin:

• Like 17

17 hours ago, luvforever said:

I wanted to bring this back when many were shaken up about the less interactions of JiJi during the wrap up party. My theories were right all along:D

DAEBAK YOU ARE ONE RATIONAL SHIPPER!!!  clap claps 

We werent delusional chingus! :heart:

Fighting rational minds! :wub: 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, muxic88 said:

:D hee seem like I throw a bomb, I didn't mean it, mian

To me, reading their interviews and their moves are like watching another drama. These two individuals attracted to each other can be seen mile away and it seem like they themselves aren't sure what to do. I just hope shippers don't put them in more difficult situation. I think this ship will sail unless jcw already has someone or already in the process of persuaing someone else.

If he has someone else but acted that way with JiHyuni in the bts.. wouldn't that make him some sort of jerk? Being touchy, kissing like that, being close to her like that but he might have someone else? Then that would make him a really bad guy wouldn't it?

• Like 20

2 hours ago, masthu said:

AWWWW chincha wohooooooooo now i wonder who gave it ahmm i can guess :heart:. :wink:

This girl got guts luv her to bits!!! :wub:

Nerves of steel, I tell you. Her honesty is so refreshing when you see Kbiz surrounded by secrets and stuff! LMAO! She's unstoppable! 

• Like 12

I am tagging @pinklalaland and @riririru we need your talents for this!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36430?channelCode=EBE269

4 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

what if NJH went to JCW's concert tomorrow? 

*setting the sail in our ship for the upcoming wind*

She could, it would be safe if she comes with company either with the cast and crew or common friends! :tongue: Like Aluu CEO!

• Like 16

2 hours ago, stucked said:

You should watch NJHs VLIVE. HAHA. You won't understand a thing (well, you'd recognize some names *cough* Chang wook oppa *cough*) but you'll LOOOOOVE how candid she is with her fans. She keeps on talking and talking and talking and talking!!! AND TALKING!!! HAHAHAHA. A girl after our own heart. She could totally be our own little drinking buddy, for realz!!!! HAHAHAHA

Hahaha..!! I can't believe I am getting back to you so late..i just gave up on replying to some posts. I missed thr fun.. my day was so packed today I am toast!! 

But just looking at her Vlive I was rejuvenated!! I was laughing along with her!! She had so much to talk.. she must have made her fans soooo happy today..  the ones who were able to interact with her were the luckiest!! Hahah!! 

Oh yeah she could totally be our drinking buddy..!! I can absolutely imagine that!!! NJH, you're a rockstar girl!! Love ya!!

EDIT: I am eagerly waiting for the subs.. I need to know why Wookie came up so many times.. lol!! 

• Like 15