[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I am just curious when did NJH wear that white T- shirt :D

uhmm just  out of curiousity and random thought, what is JCW holding? coke? LOL! Bah and humbug don't mind me. My shipper heart was just thinking some sort of connection between her shirt and what he is holding. Seemed to me, that the photos matched up! <3 My delulu mind, fighting! <3

• Like 9

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm just  out of curiousity and random thought, what is JCW holding? coke? LOL! Bah and humbug don't mind me. My shipper heart was just thinking some sort of connection between her shirt and what he is holding. Seemed to me, that the photos matched up! <3 My delulu mind, fighting! <3

Haha..I dont have an eagle eyes .But how about we just make our own assumption ?Its red ,it must be COKE .haha -my delulu mind-

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

@mai5116 thanks for sharing it.  Based on Hyun's cloth, the pic was taken in the salon (logo on the wall) on the wrap-up party day. 

The stylist was busying in the room servicing ?????????????????????:ph34r::grin::ph34r:

Her phone is with her. Then who took the pic?????

Option: 

#1. One staff in the salon:rolleyes:

#2. The person who U KNOW WHO I'M IMAGINING AT SHIPPERSB)

#keepfunandhappyshipping

#keepcalmandpostivethinking

#jijicouplehwaiting

#jijicoupleheartheart

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I think he's drinking ice coffee? Lol. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

really like this bts picture.

1. Hes staring at her :wub:

2. He posted it on ig :wub::wub:

Did she wear this cloth for that raining scene ?If that so ,she also posted something regarding this scene .Just 2 days earlier from JCW did .In addition ,JCW also like the OST which played together with this scene .Not to forget ,Glorious Ent also share video with the same scene :lol:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Her phone is with her. Then who took the pic?????

Option: 

#1. One staff in the salon:rolleyes:

#2. The person who U KNOW WHO I'M IMAGINING AT SHIPPERSB)

#keepfunandhappyshipping

#keepcalmandpostivethinking

#jijicouplehwaiting

#jijicoupleheartheart

Haha. I bet you want to go for Option 2, right? :lol:

• Like 11

Just now, moonchildren07 said:

Aaah idk how to embed IG post (I keep failing) but fate is surely a funny thing. Who would've thought that both JCW and NJH went to Japan last February (NJH went to hokkaido on 21 Feb 2016 & JCW went to tokyo on 28 Feb 2016) :)

chincha? :glasses: fate is their friend! <3 too many coincidences make a destiny!

1 minute ago, mai5116 said:

Haha. I bet you want to go for Option 2, right? :lol:

Tatuuuu! I want option 2 as well! She is smiling so sweetly at the pic! As if she really really liked whatever she was looking at!

warnng delulu ahead! *squeals*

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@ehead JCW's crotch...omomg.. U should totally tag @Dingy Conk she needs to see that for further duct tape analysis..

Holy..... I can't do any analysis when his crotch is IN MY FACE. I will use the duct tape on my eyes and mouth instead... to prevent my eyes from getting fried by His Royal Hot Rod, and stop the salivating. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, riririru said:

i tried and managed to translate it XD 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000219276

korean article in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

남지현은 19일 한국일보닷컴과 진행한 인터뷰에서 SBS 수목드라마 '수상한 파트너'에서 상대역으로 연기한 지창욱에 대해 "로맨틱 코미디이든 정통 로맨스이든 로맨스 하기 좋은 배우인 것 같다"고 말했다.

남지현은 "깊은 눈빛을 갖고 있는 게 가장 큰 장점 같다. 로맨스할 때 사람을 배려해주고 사랑스러운 눈빛으로 쳐다보는 분이다"며 "오빠가 워낙 잘 갖추고 있다 보니 나도 편안하게 연기했다"고 했다.

남지현은 "지욱이는 싫어할 여자가 없죠"라며 여성 시청자들을 설레게 했던 노지욱 캐릭터의 매력에 공감했다. 그는 "저도 여자의 한 사람으로서 지욱 캐릭터가 너무 사랑스러웠다. 어쩌면 현실에서는 등장하지 않는 드라마틱한 남자구나 생각하기도 했다"며 "지욱이가 봉희에게 해주는 대사나 행동을 보면서 '만약 내가 사랑하는 연인이 있다면 이런 얘기해주고 말해주면 감동 받겠구나'하는 순간도 많았다. 시청자분들이 지봉커플을 보면서 행복해하셔서 너무 감사드린다"고 인사했다.

지창욱과 남지현은 2011년 드라마 '무사 백동수'에 나란히 출연한 적이 있다. 당시 지창욱은 타이틀롤 백동수였고 남지현은 아역으로 등장했다. 남지현은 "그때 현장에서 만난 적이 거의 없을 거다"며 "그게 참 신기하다는 얘기를 (지창욱과) 한 적이 있다"고 말했다.

그는 "나도 조금 늦게 알았다. 가만 생각해보니 그때 오빠는 성인이었고 나는 아역이었던 거다. 나보다는 오빠가 더 신기하지 않으셨을까 싶다. 아역을 했던 아이가 이제는 상대 여배우를 한다는 것이 색다르셨을 것 같다"며 웃었다.

NJH on her co-actor JCW "i think he is a good actor who can potray romance well both in romantic comedy and authenticity romance.

NJH "i think his deep-eye is the most advantage. He is a person who will give consideration and looking lovingly at you while doing romantic scenes" she also added "Since he always been kind im able to act comfortably"

NJH "i think there wouldn't be women who able to hate on Jiwook" agreeing with females viewers' opinion
she also add "I as a female myself think Jiwook's character is very lovable. I also feel that he is a drama charactor that might not exists in real world". "When i see Jiwook's words or action toward Bonghee I often had thought 'I would feel touched if i have a lover who will tell me stories and things like that'. She also express her thankfullness toward viewers who are happy by watching Jibong couple.

JCW and NJH had been starred together in "Baekdongsu Warrior" back in 2011. At that time JCW appear as Warrior Baek DongSu and NJH as one of the child-actress.
NJH "We almost didnt meet each other at shooting location that time" "I've talked to (JCW) about it because i thought it was amazing"

She added "I knew about it quite late too. When i think of it at that time he appear as the adult character and i was a child-actress. I think he'd feel more amaze than myself. the actress who played as child actress is now playing as his co-star, i think it's a new feeling" and smiled.

@ pinklalaland @ luvforever senpais! take a look and correct me XD

edit : eeee the dropdown didnt show up and it's not tagging the IDs zzz x.x
oh well i hope the two senpais saw this lol /giving up on tagging thingy/

OMGGGGGGG!!!!! CAN THESE TWO GET MARRIED ALREADY!!! sheesh

thank you @riririru so much *hugs*

Lemme help you call the two senpais if someone hasn't done so already @pinklalaland and @luvforever

• Like 13

1 hour ago, riririru said:

i tried and managed to translate it XD 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000219276

korean article in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

남지현은 19일 한국일보닷컴과 진행한 인터뷰에서 SBS 수목드라마 '수상한 파트너'에서 상대역으로 연기한 지창욱에 대해 "로맨틱 코미디이든 정통 로맨스이든 로맨스 하기 좋은 배우인 것 같다"고 말했다.

남지현은 "깊은 눈빛을 갖고 있는 게 가장 큰 장점 같다. 로맨스할 때 사람을 배려해주고 사랑스러운 눈빛으로 쳐다보는 분이다"며 "오빠가 워낙 잘 갖추고 있다 보니 나도 편안하게 연기했다"고 했다.

남지현은 "지욱이는 싫어할 여자가 없죠"라며 여성 시청자들을 설레게 했던 노지욱 캐릭터의 매력에 공감했다. 그는 "저도 여자의 한 사람으로서 지욱 캐릭터가 너무 사랑스러웠다. 어쩌면 현실에서는 등장하지 않는 드라마틱한 남자구나 생각하기도 했다"며 "지욱이가 봉희에게 해주는 대사나 행동을 보면서 '만약 내가 사랑하는 연인이 있다면 이런 얘기해주고 말해주면 감동 받겠구나'하는 순간도 많았다. 시청자분들이 지봉커플을 보면서 행복해하셔서 너무 감사드린다"고 인사했다.

지창욱과 남지현은 2011년 드라마 '무사 백동수'에 나란히 출연한 적이 있다. 당시 지창욱은 타이틀롤 백동수였고 남지현은 아역으로 등장했다. 남지현은 "그때 현장에서 만난 적이 거의 없을 거다"며 "그게 참 신기하다는 얘기를 (지창욱과) 한 적이 있다"고 말했다.

그는 "나도 조금 늦게 알았다. 가만 생각해보니 그때 오빠는 성인이었고 나는 아역이었던 거다. 나보다는 오빠가 더 신기하지 않으셨을까 싶다. 아역을 했던 아이가 이제는 상대 여배우를 한다는 것이 색다르셨을 것 같다"며 웃었다.

NJH on her co-actor JCW "i think he is a good actor who can potray romance well both in romantic comedy and authenticity romance.

NJH "i think his deep-eye is the most advantage. He is a person who will give consideration and looking lovingly at you while doing romantic scenes" she also added "Since he always been kind im able to act comfortably"

NJH "i think there wouldn't be women who able to hate on Jiwook" agreeing with females viewers' opinion
she also add "I as a female myself think Jiwook's character is very lovable. I also feel that he is a drama charactor that might not exists in real world". "When i see Jiwook's words or action toward Bonghee I often had thought 'I would feel touched if i have a lover who will tell me stories and things like that'. She also express her thankfullness toward viewers who are happy by watching Jibong couple.

JCW and NJH had been starred together in "Baekdongsu Warrior" back in 2011. At that time JCW appear as Warrior Baek DongSu and NJH as one of the child-actress.
NJH "We almost didnt meet each other at shooting location that time" "I've talked to (JCW) about it because i thought it was amazing"

She added "I knew about it quite late too. When i think of it at that time he appear as the adult character and i was a child-actress. I think he'd feel more amaze than myself. the actress who played as child actress is now playing as his co-star, i think it's a new feeling" and smiled.

@ pinklalaland @ luvforever senpais! take a look and correct me XD

edit : eeee the dropdown didnt show up and it's not tagging the IDs zzz x.x
oh well i hope the two senpais saw this lol /giving up on tagging thingy/

Chingu thank you so much! Thank you for time and effort chingu. I really appreciate it. :D

Good Morning chingus!!! I have a lot to read back on. But I will do so and will not respond anymore until I have diligently dissected the core of what is nagging at my heels about our oppa's lastest interview and what my theory is from what I feel is being voiced. :huh:

I went to sleep last night chingus and it was so good, because of my line of work, I have been up late hours and yet up in regular daylight hours too and therefor I was unable to get much sleep. But thankfully you all brought me life in those hours. However I became easily delulu to the max, because in the hours I should have been sleeping, I would be in here spazzing out with you beauties. :cookie::wub:. No regrets, but I was due for some major zzzZzzzZz. I consider last night as my hibernating mode from 10pm to 8am, LOL! And, YES! I actually slept last night until this morning without waking up to check my phone. LMAO! In the words of BH, "WOOWWW!!!" LOL!! A good 10hrs of sleep chingus, wooowhooo!!! :lol:

Okay chingus! I have a feeling I may not catch back up until page 230 at the rate our Jiji ship has been sailing, but all good. I will be all hands on deck ready when I come. Until then, may you all have an I N C R E D I B L E  BongHee kinda of day filled with many suspicious acts!!! *:cookie::wub:* ROFL! *wink*wink* Just be sure to use those diapers and safety pins when needed. Arasoo chingus? *:cookie::wub:

#FIGHTINGdeluluminds:flushed:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Aaah idk how to embed IG post (I keep failing) but fate is surely a funny thing. Who would've thought that both JCW and NJH went to Japan last February (NJH went to hokkaido on 21 Feb 2016 & JCW went to tokyo on 28 Feb 2016) :)

Thats mean both of this photo was taken in Japan within 1 week gap ?Goshhhh..I got my goosebumps to this destined couple!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, sharreb said:

DISCUSSION ON KISSING SCENES (slightly pervy post alert)

Base off interview:

NJH: oppa inevitably took the lead

JCW: i discuss with my costar how to film the kiss scene

NJH: oppa makes sure im comfortable and it isnt awkward

JCW: we were able to form a relationship. Create an atmosphere that allows us to film the scenes comfortably (paraphrase a lil, dont rem word for word)

NJH: i dont thk its something to be embarass about (kiss n mature scenes)

JCW: the kiss scenes came out beautifully thanks to NJH (an older interview)

JCW: NJH responded to me well (me yes yes yes she totally responded

Question:

-  Does discussing the approach of the kiss goes into details ..eg.

1. Oppa will kiss n ngaw on ur upper lip

2. Part 2 of our first kiss il then focus on sucking ur lower lip..hard

3. Our 3rd kiss should be full of desire.. We should french kiss

4. Rem to open ur mouth n respond to my kisses..

Gahhh.. My point is they couldnt have gotten into detailed discussion on how the kiss would be without violating a girl's decorum n sensibility right..that would have been awkward but they both said it wasnt awkward..

So while they could have said yes kiss no.3 should be more uninhibited and sth both parties participate.. Ultimately they still have to let nature takes its course. So the kissing took place naturally..

We saw the bts. We saw the slow mo, the normal speed and we saw the broadcasted clip. They were hot for each other and his mouth was open wide devouring his prey and his prey was responding to him. Her roaming hands were further cues of her abandoning herself to his kiss. When she opened her mouth oh boy the hungry one wants to delve deeper. It was like prequel to a mating dance. N the open mouth post kiss n heaving.. Not an act either. And the pre falling to bed scene, his roaming hands..gahh i dont thk he would have explain pre filming his hands will move from here to here..it was natural and animalistic.. I can totally write a chapter on this.

But major brownie points the man can concentrate on kissing while doin the manner legs, n if not manner legs then its jihyun steppin on his feet to be at a better lip to lip level.. N i must say again i wonder how many takes they did to film those kiss scenes. N how long each take last... Totally curious in the name of science. . . 

Major brownie points for NJH to be not incinerated after being wolfed down n in this close proximity to those eyes (the same eyes that she praises in her interview as deep and lovely?). If Dongha NGed cause of JCW handsomeness.. How can JH's heart not go thumpthumpthump flutterflutterflutter each time. Thats like second to impossible.

In fact in behavioral biology theres a whole chapter talking about cues and signals, hormones and pheromones (and im not talking about the cues on screen but those in the bts). Im pretty sure thats abundant when the two are put in the same room.

Omg i hope i didnt violate a minor's innocence.. So far noone identifies themselves as a minor here right? If u r close your eyes n pretend u didnt read my post.

I AM DEAD! 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Thats mean both of this photo was taken in Japan within 1 week gap ?Goshhhh..I got my goosebumps to this destined couple!

Yep! Me too! It's like they keep running in the same circle for years and finally meet in 2017 *goosebumps* 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, aladidah said:

OMGGGGGGG!!!!! CAN THESE TWO GET MARRIED ALREADY!!! sheesh

Can get married before army enlistment ??Haha...I just want to prepare my heart .Just in case tomorrow morning I wake up with their enggagement news .Therefore I dont get heart attack :tongue:

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Holy..... I can't do any analysis when his crotch is IN MY FACE. I will use the duct tape on my eyes and mouth instead... to prevent my eyes from getting fried by His Royal Hot Rod, and stop the salivating. 

ROFLMAO! OMG! its starting again! Is the word of the day crotch, ahmm hot rod? *covers eyes* I need to unsee this!  :tongue: @Dingy Conk you need a lot of supply of duct tape then!

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Can get married before army enlistment ??Haha...I just want to prepare my heart .Just in case tomorrow morning I wake up with their enggagement news .Therefore I dont get heart attack :tongue:

I think all the emergency rooms in the hospitals will be flooded with JiJi shippers, if ever there would come an engagement news! :tongue: We could all be hyperventilating and need oxygen! LOL!

• Like 9