[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, bomnie said:

Hey guys ! 

I appeared some hundred pages back in this thread so hi again hahaha ❤ I'm not sure if someone translated this but I'll do it just in case it hadn't been done for you hihi : 

"Between all my child-actor friends, I don't have a lot that continued acting until now. When I look those friends, just like Nam Ji Hyun, who started out as a child actress and continued acting until now, I think to myself : 'They received the same stress as me, and endured all the hardship just like me, they are so cool/awesome.' Of course, I am cheering on the younger friends now days that are child actors, but I also worry about how they will endure all the stress."

Hope this helped :) 

Thank you so much for the translation. I just saw another interview of his where YSH admitted he went to the military just to get away from the stress of acting. Ah it must have been really hard. Our poor JiHyunnie must have felt the same burden. Didn't she say in middle school/high school she had a lot of doubt on whether this was her path too since she started so young?

I think the child actors may feel they "fell" into this career and perhaps are less deserving of success since their struggle is different from other actors. What a heavy burden. It is amazing our JiHyun came through with the ability to laugh and be cheerful. I believe she said that in her 20s she's overcome her doubts and is now more determined to suceed. It's hard for me to explain but I can tell, she doesn't want to just "look pretty". She wants to understand and delve in the character hence her interest in psychology. That's why our girl when she does something she commits 100%. No wonder her kisses are explosive. Pair that with JCW and his sensualness and it's got all our collective panties on fire.

• Like 23

@aa95 I love your anatomy of how they were supposed to shoot the kissing scenes. IMO, PD nim probably knows what is going on bec he wouldnt allow such scorching kisses out of respect for them both. But since the 2 of them talked it out and were not complaining, they both did it with consent and at the same time enjoyed the task. For NJH, she said that it was like doing homework, of course if your tutor is JCW, would you refuse? I did not mean it to sound so bold and dirty, but it was good she had an open mindset to do something that she has never done before. Honestly, after watching those kisses, I felt that somehow JCW corrupted the innocence of NJH, but then I say to myself that they are actors after all. Nevertheless, even if both of them will say that they were in character while doing those kisses, i'LL BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR that they did feel the heat of the moment. Its even a wonder for me how come they were not moaning, I would be moaning camera or no camera! :blush::D:wub:

• Like 22

3 hours ago, aladidah said:

A shout out to the top 5 popular contributors for the week...ALL CERTIFIED JIJI NUTTERS!!! hahahah Congrats ladies *throws confetti* 

Gah, I just woke up and good morning to you all! <3 *runs off to back read*

• Like 8

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 1:02 PM, stucked said:

Hello friends! :blush:

So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YAY! HAHA. This is a safe haven for shippers, semi-shippers and even non-shippers! Post everything here, discuss and let's all spazz together like there's no tomorrow. Woohoo!

suspiciouspartner-bts-still.jpg

tumblr_orbnmvU92l1riot6bo1_1280.jpg

BTS VIDS (credit goes to awesome teapanni)

There's more below. :glasses:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll post more but please feel free to add anything. Please~ LOL

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, nikih said:

She said, "I like someone who has a pretty smile and is serious when he is working. but someone who shows an innocent and childlike other times" from an interview Oct 2014. Gah, coincident much? or was it not? Wasn't Wookie's ideal type "I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child" was from Feb 2017. Suspicious much?

Hmm, I wonder why they are perfectly describing each other..? hmmm, hmmm :glasses:

And yes to no bro-/friend-/oppa-dongsaeng-zoning going on. I would not have been surprised if they had said this, because we're talking K-Media after all and everyone knows that's how the game is played. But our girl JiHyunnie turned everything upside down when she said she did not feel the age difference. Nada.  And frankly neither did we other than that Wookie was channeling his inner 5 year old so hard. I have never understood the power of Aegyo until I saw him do it.

As an RN I deal with all walks of life. I deal with people's emotion. I have learned to read people. I know who is real and who is bullshitting. And all of you hungry and thirsty adults and ahjummas are with full life experience cannot be all wrong at the same time like @siddy09 said.

You called dear? Hungry *check* Thirsty *check* Adult & Ahjumma *Check* and *check*  (where is that LOL-ing until you're crying emoji when you need it?). I know quite a few RNs and I have to salute you for being made of steel, staying calm under pressure and frankly seeing it all. If you say you see that undefinable *something* between these two then that's good enough for me . *fist bump*

• Like 15

On 6/13/2017 at 9:50 PM, kyrajijin said:

I recently watched an old interview of NJH. Cant remember what show but i think during or after her filming what happens to my family. The interviewer ask her about her type irl. She said Park Hyung Shik is childish , but on the other hand Seo Kang Jun is manly. She said she want to merge these 2 characters into 1. (something like that) 

And with that statement... my ship has sailed! 

JCW just perfect for her!!! Kyaaaaaa.. 

I'd like to see that interview. Sooo many pages to read through... :fearful:... #fightingdeluluminds

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, genxv said:

Hmm, I wonder why they are perfectly describing each other..? hmmm, hmmm :glasses:

And yes to no bro-/friend-/oppa-dongsaeng-zoning going on. I would not have been surprised if they had said this, because we're talking K-Media after all and everyone knows that's how the game is played. But our girl JiHyunnie turned everything upside down when she said she did not feel the age difference. Nada.  And frankly neither did we other than that Wookie was channeling his inner 5 year old so hard. I have never understood the power of Aegyo until I saw him do it.

You called dear? Hungry *check* Thirsty *check* Adult & Ahjumma *Check* and *check*  (where is that LOL-ing until you're crying emoji when you need it?). I know quite a few RNs and I have to salute you for being made of steel, staying calm under pressure and frankly seeing it all. If you say you see that undefinable *something* between these two then that's good enough for me . *fist bump*

Oh is it role call? Ok! *I'm here just gleaning through the beginning pages of this thread* :lol: * It's a hard ride*:wub:BRB! :cookie::wub:... :glasses:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Having seen two uncut kiss scenes before I can tell their answers holds true.

Yes, before filming they discuss things such as angles, duration, high difference, intensity and where their hands will be...because they already planned it to be steamy kiss director or other staff doesn't interrupt and give them space in order to give scene justice and lessen actors burden. So naturally male actor will be leading kiss and make sure it doesn't get messy it's really hard task if you're not saint heh...

So when filming started JCW noticeably braced himself and he was perfectly restrained controlled and Ji Hyun was timid at first. You can tell the scene is plannad... firstly tenderly kiss, pull back than, look into each other's eye and dive in for intense kiss. Now it got out of hand during latter part and JCW got clumsy with ear folding, hair brushing and he grew a bit impatient too with pacing and slip of tongue (in other scenes I have seen actors were warned when this happened) Ji Hyun hands also reflexively landed on his shoulders or arms so...there is that it's indeed hard to make scene pretty because at first you had to act like you're not being filmed, there is crew watching you and then you had keep in mind you're being filmed... yeah something like that :sweatingbullets:

I think somewhere along the way, he got swept up by the kiss and NJH was taken along with him, LOL! *breathes deeply* think safe thoughts, chaebal! its way too early! :tongue:

• Like 11

On 6/14/2017 at 5:21 AM, ymmezari said:

I'm a silent lurker but can't help but share a piece of my mind or i'll go crazy :D 

The Slow Dance is all about romance, romance, and more romance. One partner wraps their arms around the partner’s waist, while the other wraps their around the neck, back to a high school dance kind of love.

This hug is typical for young love or early love. In Secret Whispers, V.C. Andrews writes, “Unless I’m reading an assignment or doing a paper or taking a test, I’m thinking about you.” (favorite hug of JCW) esp on that episode where he woke up from a nightmare...he was rubbing his cheek on NJH's neck while caressing her neck...

The Eye-to-Eye is a hug that is all about the connection of the soul. Whatever form this hug may take, maintaining eye contact is of the utmost importance.This position is about deep love and personal kinship. Sanober Khan writes, “You are the ocean to my eyes.”

In your relationship, you can see all the way into the depths of one another’s soul. Your connection is strong and likely unshakeable...(another specialty of JCW) i've observed his kind of gazes during bts, reel and interview...his gaze towards NJH doesn't change a bit either bts or reel as if he was seducing her of reaching the depths of NJH's personality...his gaze towards Nara, CJW, and the interviewer during his latest interview is that of friendly and trying to please just a steady happy gaze...his gaze towards Nara and CJW changes during reel time

they did this hug in real and in reel, we can't doubt their closeness either romantic or friendly there is a connection...some more episodes of these...I know they are professionals but they're human

W O W!!! :wub: It definitely brought me back to all the feels through your summary. Thank you chingu! Beautifully written. 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, aladidah said:

The quality is not so great but Its with english subs this time

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

This morning,  I'm so happy after watching  all video. Thanks for your sharing. NJH's worked with Song Song couple. It's great!

• Like 10

On 6/16/2017 at 3:29 AM, myoshie said:

Oho~! *happy dance* Finally! ....

I also find it really cute how there seems to be a red string of fate between these two. Both were in Warrior Baek Dong Soo, though they did not really see each other, they go to the same salon, they both were are 2014 KBS Awards, and presented an award together this year! It was also too cute when NJH performed with PHS in the KBS Drama awards, and the camera panned towards JCW watching, and when he smiled gaaahhh I though OMG OMG he must be smiling while watching NJH perform, haha yeah I'm crazy. They also stood beside each other when they received the award for best couple in KBS. I hope next time, their pairing will win best couple in SBS Awards.

Yes to those bold parts. One of the many 101 reasons why I love our Jiji couple. *aigooo... back to page 3 of 229/230pages ... :blink: #fightingdeluluminds

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, venus920 said:

This morning,  I'm so happy after watching  all video. Thanks for your sharing. NJH's worked with Song Song couple. It's great!

Hi, as it is against Soompi rules to quote pics and videos in replies, would u kindly edit your post, to remove them? Coz we don't want moderators to warn or shut down our thread. Thanks babe!

1 hour ago, stranger1924 said:

Hi dear, as it is against Soompi rules to quote pics and videos in replies, would u kindly edit your post, to remove them? Coz we don't want moderators to warn or shut down our thread. Thanks babe!

• Like 9