[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@lovethatlook  (ie)  is also used for  people you are close to. It's a cute way of saying somebody's name, like the y in english for example. Like you can call somebody whose name is Elisabeth Betty for example or Ed becomes Eddy. 

Basically what we care about: when in private he calls her with informal friendly suffixes while when in a professional setting he changes it to more respectful ones. Exactly  as it should be.

• Like 18

Just now, meiil said:

@lovethatlook  (ie)  is also used for  people you are close to. It's a cute way of saying somebody's name, like the y in english for example. Like you can call somebody whose name is Elisabeth Betty for example or Ed becomes Eddy. 

@meiil Oh. Thank you. Ok. so he called her Ji Hyunnie then.... that is cute... isnt he a darling?  Ooooh these 2, from sweet name-calling to scorching kisses what else do they need other than a wedding. Heee :D:blush::wub:

• Like 13

:wacko: Aigooo chingus! I am having Jiji ship withdrawals from you all! LMAO!!! I have so much catching up to do because I decided to really get familar with Soompi forum, rules etc, and how to navigate the app on my phone. Since I just jumped in this past Sunday, and only started lurking two days before then, I have taken myself way back to page ONE to the beginning of this thread. Thank you creator of this Jiji ship forum  @stucked (btw, I still do not know how to tag chingus on here). :D

Anyhow, I may dabble back and forth lol, in between real life. *:huh:*

But truly, I am so surprised at how serious I am becoming on this Jiji ship journey. It is true as someone has mentioned, shipping is not for the faint of heart, because it is a long journey ahead, but well worth the ride when you are working and riding with the winning team. :D.  #FightingJijiShippers

Anyhow, random thought,  how about we gather together when Wookie returns, or should we wait until their official wedding announcement to have a celebration reunion? LOL! :D (It would be fun! Dressed in your favorite prop?:lol:) *where's the sceptre, my crown is legit!* :cookie::wub:* oppppaaaa! :lol:

This reminds me of one of my favorite Taiwanese swetheart dramas, Love020 on dramafever. :wub:. When reel became real. LOL! 

By the way chingus, in two years Jiji shippers, oppa will be home, and babygirl will have blossomed even more. Shall we get serious with our Korean language in between that time while waiting? :lol: I'm in since we have Korean chingus in here. 

:huh: okay chingus, back to reading! See you fighting delulu minds soon! *:cookie::wub:*  **waves Jiji style with both hands**

• Like 24

3 hours ago, huntergal said:

@lovethatlook Ommo, so that's how she was able to kiss deeply, huh. I'm sure his third leg supported her by lifting her up higher a bit...lol :phew: Mary Palmer was put to great use that night...lmao. 

@huntergal LOL :blush:

Spoiler

I'm not here in, in case oppa is looking for me.... 

Spoiler

I wonder how much can his sledgehammer take so much!! Phew! LOL 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, moonchildren07 said:

Ofc, but I find it quite weird that the hate JH gets are from his ifans & shippers. The kfans seems chill about it. I even found some jibong kshippers 

:warning:

Spoiler

Yup I really feel bad when I learn they even put a harsh word 2 Hyuuni IG acc (ugly, fat, etc). Even compare JIJI COUPLE to others Ship. They said to Wookie oppa u better with this than her, they even said Wookie oppa like that than her, more beautiful this than her, what make me even :triumph: they said that bad words as if Wookie oppa is a flatterer and Hyuuni is an easy girl who take this seducing acts of him easily. 

That's why I become so sensitive here when either there's comment who think negative towards wookie oppa or hyuuni. Yup... I speak more from wookie oppa side than hyuuni but still bec I ship them 2gether. I can't forgive anyone who do something 2 uri JIJI just bec THEY DON'T WANT 2 LET GO OF THEIR OPPA OR JUST BEC THEY DON'T WANT OPPA WITH ANYONE BUT JUST FOR THIS GIRL OR THAT WOMAN, BLA...BLA...BLA... and they even make a threat 2 both of them. Aigoo... c'mon if u love them both or just personally then u shouldn't do this kind of thing.

But thanks also there are many of Ifans also who loves jiji couple, and they give more supporting words 2 uri jiji through jiji official ig or even their own ig. I'm so thankful of that. 

And I'm more than thankful also to Hyuuni, honestly the reason I watch SP is bec of her, she can open my new knowledge about wookie oppa personality rather than what I know or watch through many vids n interviews that I read. Hyuuni also gives me an inspiration to do well in my life. This lady despite the 8 years gap between her n wookie oppa can make wookie oppa so comfortable rite from the start in which wookie oppa always said he keeps struggling to become close with other female co-stars in each of his project.

And guess what THE EXISTENCE OF HYUUNI really affected wookie oppa's life. He becomes like what he wants when he meets his other half. And the lady who makes him like these is uri Hyuuni n no one can't make him like this b4... that fancam speaks itself they are just close by theirselves, they're like 2 person who enjoy each other moment together. Just like an ordinary life between man n woman in real life. I... who watch only can say WHEN WOOKIE OPPA CAN BE LIKE THIS, SO HE SHOULD HOLD HER N NEVER LET HER GO ALTHOUGH MAYBE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T SUPPORT THEM BUT STILL I HOPE THEY THINK MORE WHICH IS THE BEST 4 THEM NOT THE BEST 4 EVERYONE.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, attriste said:

Ahhhh @genxv I love your post thanks. 

One question though, was it really the days they went to watch? I checked out the days 2nd run and it ended 6 nov, SKL ended 10 nov and I presumed it was live shooting? So mathematically it wouldn't be possible? 

*rational shipper brain taking over*

Hi @attriste. (I read eveything you post, I'm a big fan :)) Oh good point. I have to be honest, I'm just basing it on JiHyunnie's comment on vlive and a twitter picture where someone posted her having the tickets (I have to find that, anyone can help a shipper out?). BUT I could very much be wrong so I'm so sorry if I'm misleading!!! Let me add a disclaimer so that it does not create any misunderstandings. Thanks for making sure we stay responsible shippers :rolleyes:

@aladidah I always love your thoughts and comments. Thanks for the warm welcome. Huge hugs to you. @Buldok hello again to another fellow song-song shipper. Seems like we're everywhere spreading the love .. hahaha *hugs* Thank you for sharing those adorable gifs and pictures. The GIFs here give me life. I can spend hours sometimes just staring at them, zooming in/out LOL

• Like 14

Those gifs!!!!!!! Saving them to my JiBong folder :rolleyes:

Talking about Jibong folder ( full of pics and gifs ) i was seeing ( and crying because i miss them ) some gifs and pics AND CAN WE JUST STOP AND TALK ABOUT THE WAY HE HOLDS HER HAND

t4TUoWV.gif 66D1qm5.gif

Spoiler

f0Aa5pf.gif ygXZG2L.gif

CUTEEEEE!!!!!

*Trying hard not to post all hug gifs in my folder too :blush: BECAUSE IS TOO CUTE*

Btw guys i don't know if we need to put credits to the gifs we post but when i don't put credits is because those gifs are from my tumblr account or i made so i guess there's no need to put credit, other way i will try not to forget to write the cr for the gifs :) (Just saying because there are sites where we need to write the Cr for gifs/pics)

• Like 22

8 hours ago, riririru said:

i tried and managed to translate it XD 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000219276

korean article in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

남지현은 19일 한국일보닷컴과 진행한 인터뷰에서 SBS 수목드라마 '수상한 파트너'에서 상대역으로 연기한 지창욱에 대해 "로맨틱 코미디이든 정통 로맨스이든 로맨스 하기 좋은 배우인 것 같다"고 말했다.

남지현은 "깊은 눈빛을 갖고 있는 게 가장 큰 장점 같다. 로맨스할 때 사람을 배려해주고 사랑스러운 눈빛으로 쳐다보는 분이다"며 "오빠가 워낙 잘 갖추고 있다 보니 나도 편안하게 연기했다"고 했다.

남지현은 "지욱이는 싫어할 여자가 없죠"라며 여성 시청자들을 설레게 했던 노지욱 캐릭터의 매력에 공감했다. 그는 "저도 여자의 한 사람으로서 지욱 캐릭터가 너무 사랑스러웠다. 어쩌면 현실에서는 등장하지 않는 드라마틱한 남자구나 생각하기도 했다"며 "지욱이가 봉희에게 해주는 대사나 행동을 보면서 '만약 내가 사랑하는 연인이 있다면 이런 얘기해주고 말해주면 감동 받겠구나'하는 순간도 많았다. 시청자분들이 지봉커플을 보면서 행복해하셔서 너무 감사드린다"고 인사했다.

지창욱과 남지현은 2011년 드라마 '무사 백동수'에 나란히 출연한 적이 있다. 당시 지창욱은 타이틀롤 백동수였고 남지현은 아역으로 등장했다. 남지현은 "그때 현장에서 만난 적이 거의 없을 거다"며 "그게 참 신기하다는 얘기를 (지창욱과) 한 적이 있다"고 말했다.

그는 "나도 조금 늦게 알았다. 가만 생각해보니 그때 오빠는 성인이었고 나는 아역이었던 거다. 나보다는 오빠가 더 신기하지 않으셨을까 싶다. 아역을 했던 아이가 이제는 상대 여배우를 한다는 것이 색다르셨을 것 같다"며 웃었다.

NJH on her co-actor JCW "i think he is a good actor who can potray romance well both in romantic comedy and authenticity romance.

NJH "i think his deep-eye is the most advantage. He is a person who will give consideration and looking lovingly at you while doing romantic scenes" she also added "Since he always been kind im able to act comfortably"

NJH "i think there wouldn't be women who able to hate on Jiwook" agreeing with females viewers' opinion
she also add "I as a female myself think Jiwook's character is very lovable. I also feel that he is a drama charactor that might not exists in real world". "When i see Jiwook's words or action toward Bonghee I often had thought 'I would feel touched if i have a lover who will tell me stories and things like that'. She also express her thankfullness toward viewers who are happy by watching Jibong couple.

JCW and NJH had been starred together in "Baekdongsu Warrior" back in 2011. At that time JCW appear as Warrior Baek DongSu and NJH as one of the child-actress.
NJH "We almost didnt meet each other at shooting location that time" "I've talked to (JCW) about it because i thought it was amazing"

She added "I knew about it quite late too. When i think of it at that time he appear as the adult character and i was a child-actress. I think he'd feel more amaze than myself. the actress who played as child actress is now playing as his co-star, i think it's a new feeling" and smiled.

@ pinklalaland @ luvforever senpais! take a look and correct me XD

edit : eeee the dropdown didnt show up and it's not tagging the IDs zzz x.x
oh well i hope the two senpais saw this lol /giving up on tagging thingy/

@riririru  *claps happily* You translated all the important parts perfectly! You practically speak the language!! :heart: I'm glad you cleared up the deep eyes part because she never said "ocean-like" :D

Btw, I'm not sure if you know this already (sorry if you do haha I can't really tell XD), "senpai" is a Japanese term and "sunbae" is the Korean equivalent :)

5 hours ago, miss0115 said:

Another thing that keep me wondering (but i dunno whether its legit to say it now......), there are several scene that i do think is not scripted and maybe just an improvisation from them. One of the many scene is the one where BH asked whether there is  song or not while being proposed. And JW counterattack by suddenly start singing at the end of the scene. Is it only me being over delulu or are they really really good in acting so that they can drawn the viewers to their world or are they really can't hide that shining and sparkling thing in their eyes? ㅠㅠ bcs it was so beautiful....... 

@miss0115 Yes!!! I've been wanting to talk about that scene but hadn't had the chance! I never ship while watching the drama episode because I get too immersed in the story and I focus on the interactions of the characters, however for that last scene when I saw how NJH acted I suddenly snapped back to reality and I was a bit shocked because it really seemed like she was about to start crying. That part right before she says, "I'll love you forever too" they way she inhaled sounds like she's about to break down. No matter how many times I watch it, I still can't tell if they are just that amazing at acting or if I'm just crazy :anguished: Someone please discuss this with me :bawling:

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@huntergal LOL :blush:

Hide contents

I'm not here in, in case oppa is looking for me.... 

Hide contents

I wonder how much can his sledgehammer take so much!! Phew! LOL 

*hands in cookie jars*:huh:

Spoiler

:cookie::wub:

Spoiler

Anaconda; Although the name applies to a group of snakes, it is often used to refer only to one species in particular, the common or green anaconda (Eunectes murinus) which is the largest snake in the world by weight, and the second longest. ...    says Google ... *:huh:*

Spoiler

Sledgehammer; a large, heavy hammer used for such jobs as breaking rocks and driving in fence posts.*:cookie::wub:* ... says google... 

Spoiler

It was not I oppa.... just sharing what google says .. *:cookie::wub:*... please don't click any further oppa.. 

Spoiler

*hides behind door & says peek a boo* 

Spoiler

*I see you* 

Spoiler
Spoiler

:flushed: omo! Omo!!! *:cookie::wub:*

giphy.gif

• Like 9

Morning morning from my side of world..everytime I come here...backreading always jjang:lol: (I'm not one of dedicated student previously but here I am reading one by one..phewww).

@siddy09 @genxv welcome on board chingu.I love your thoughts.:)

***I wanna learn hangul too....^_^***

Side by side..they are both glowing beautifully...:blush:

Cto.

2 hours ago, aladidah said:

A shout out to the top 5 popular contributors for the week...ALL CERTIFIED JIJI NUTTERS!!! hahahah Congrats ladies *throws confetti* 

cg9Qr2o.jpg

Omo omo *****hiding in the corner:D****

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

*hands in cookie jars*:huh:

Hide contents

:cookie::wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Anaconda; Although the name applies to a group of snakes, it is often used to refer only to one species in particular, the common or green anaconda (Eunectes murinus) which is the largest snake in the world by weight, and the second longest. ...    says Google ... *:huh:*

Reveal hidden contents

Sledgehammer; a large, heavy hammer used for such jobs as breaking rocks and driving in fence posts.*:cookie::wub:* ... says google... 

Reveal hidden contents

It was not I oppa.... just sharing what google says .. *:cookie::wub:*... please don't click any further oppa.. 

Reveal hidden contents

*hides behind door & says peek a boo* 

Reveal hidden contents

*I see you* 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:flushed: omo! Omo!!! *:cookie::wub:*

giphy.gif

LMAO :lol:

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@huntergal  LOLing.... 

You mean Peter Gabriel lied to us???  Hahahhahaha:blush:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

img_1083-1.png

13 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

*:cookie::wub::cookie:* peeking behind my bible* :flushed:

You two make me LOLinggg so hard..:lol:

P/S : I hope this still not post here yet.I found while check my IG.cto.

Compilations of Wookie's interview:)

• Like 16