[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

30 minutes ago, aladidah said:

This is why I think she'll be safe if she shows up to JCWs Jiscovery concert as a guest. The Kfans seem chill which is usually not the case :blink:Some of the I-fans throwing nasty comments here and there took me by surprise tbh...I thought we would be the chilled ones 

Instagram, Twitter,  and other Social networks sometimes is a scary place. A place where cyber bullies hang around usually by possessive and irrational  fantards:angry:. I cringed when I read negative posts for our Ji Hyunnie. :cry:Many have always pointed out that when dating scandals happen, especially  in South Korea female involved will always suffer negatively. Sad but true.  

• Like 11

5 more pages :rolleyes: reallyyyyyyy i love this thread, we are going to reach 300 pages at the speed of light hehe

Btw i'm not sure if these were posted before :D i see a lot of things here, twitter, instagram, i don't even know where i see what :tongue:

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, ehead said:

Instagram, Twitter,  and other Social networks sometimes is a scary place. A place where cyber bullies hang around usually by possessive and irrational  fantards:angry:. I cringed when I read negative posts for our Ji Hyunnie. :cry:Many have always pointed out that when dating scandals happen, especially  in South Korea female involved will always suffer negatively. Sad but true.  

This would be true somewhat, in any country. It will always be the girl who suffers bad publicity and unless she is level headed and grounded. They will really be depressed and sad with all these rumors happen. I am not sure but SK's Kbiz seems harsher than most, stricter even. Imagine how strict they are with hierarchy, the dongsaeng-oppa, sunbae and other honorifics that must be kept, if you unconsciously break them, you are in the red and in trouble.

We are lucky that aside from her sunny personality, NJH seems to be level headed as well as smart. What's more she has nerves of steel, what else can make her post that kissy video with the necklace if that was not so? Knowing that it could get her more bashers, but our baby girl didn't care actually. :tongue: its like she's saying bashers? ugh bite my richard simmons!

She will be able to deal with the bashers, I am sure that her parents raised her very well judging from how well spoken she is.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Lol. well, you can blame it on gravity dear *wink* *wink* :D

ROFLMAO! Wait the camera just happen to gravitate towards his crotch area? OMO! @lovethatlook its like 2am and I suddenly burst out laughing. ahmm, is that the sceptre or the crown? Eeep! *runs away and hides*

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, ehead said:

I totally agree with you. So very sad indeed :cry:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ROFLMAO! Wait the camera just happen to gravitate towards his crotch area? OMO! @lovethatlook its like 2am and I suddenly burst out laughing. ahmm, is that the sceptre or the crown? Eeep! *runs away and hides*

Good AM, its 2PM here now. I have some back reading to do. It seems everybody's gone when I am awake. Heeee

Spoiler

That my friend is a scepter, a Crown is a *head*  or you can read between the line. Crown goes to the head, you.....H.... the scepter??? LOL

My mind is not working, its full of gutter garbage right now!!! :blush::ph34r:

Better call @huntergal she is so good at hunting these bodily reactions. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Good AM, its 2PM here now. I have some back reading to do. It seems everybody's gone when I am awake. Heeee

Hide contents

That my friend is a scepter, a Crown is a *head*  or you can read between the line. Crown goes to the head, you.....H.... the scepter??? LOL

My mind is not working, its full of gutter garbage right now!!! :blush::ph34r:

Better call @huntergal she is so good at hunting these bodily reactions. 

Ehem... I guess :blink: the scepter and the crown has minds of their own. Think on its own... the reason... it has a head! *naughty smile* :rolleyes:

Oh, my!!! Hahaha. Me too, my mind is in the gutter  atm

• Like 5

I saw this a few days ago but forgot to share it.. If you think they had NO eye contact or any interaction that day, you'll change your mind.. They didn't have any obvious interactions but that doesn't mean Ji ChangWook aka king of exposing himself could resist without looking at her or touch her hand by pure accident *notice the irony*

Credit to the owner
@sharreb I was talking about the mess he made in the bts of their bed scene.. He tried so hard to keep his hands to himself.. I laughed so hard when i watched it
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, spy booble said:

Since!!jihyunii started a move ab oppa JCW first..im kill my repeat bottom to analyzed kiss scenes:tongue:..How was she stand still ? What were they thinking right there? I quited cant read jihynnii her personnality just pleasure all the time i've never seen her in a bad mood How she can managed  and handle her feeling while interviewed..i didnt see sth suspicious only she is earnest about her work.Everything is so professionnal i always adored this kind of girl..smart faithfull strong but not agressive even she is a lovely girl... she can talked ab the hot kiss scene become a hilarious scene..she is the girl of absolute sincerity and always respect her career.The reason why it might be JCW fall for her.. back from the start he saw her like a baby njh as we know then she become a actress-co.she was so absorbed in playing like a childish w/him..JCW realized he had found his ideal type that why he act was a intimated when stay w/her he did unconsiously to trying stuck w/hynnii stolen the gaze with sweet eyes teasing all time and love to grabbing her wrist he treated like the guy who crush on the beautiful girl..finally he likes her..his mind keep thinking of How it gonna be???he gonna leave to army.Why dont they interview both of them?..I wanna see their comfortable and laughing along together..or magazine shooting i hope so..:)

How she can managed  and handle her feeling while interviewed. I think she felt comfortable doing these interviews because  she was not forced to say something that are not coming from her heart. Oh my shipper's heart.  I mean, if you are asked to pretend about something, that would be hard and I think being asked about it would be really uncomfortable and awkward. It is difficult to find an alibi and at the same time exhaust the brain to explain something that is non-existent.  IMO, although they do not ask her directly if they are dating or any dating rumour, people somehow kinda read between the lines so they asked them about the kisses and chemistry instead. So no pressure at all. :wub:

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, love4life said:

I saw this a few days ago but forgot to share it.. If you think they had NO eye contact or any interaction that day, you'll change your mind.. They didn't have any obvious interactions but that doesn't mean Ji ChangWook aka king of exposing himself could resist without looking at her or touch her hand by pure accident *notice the irony*

Credit to the owner
@sharreb I was talking about the mess he made in the bts of their bed scene.. He tried so hard to keep his hands to himself.. I laughed so hard when i watched it

Oh we sawwwww...It was posted a gazillion pages ago probably thats why you missed it but no harm in posting again as a reminder :D

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, ehead said:

Ehem... I guess :blink: the scepter and the crown has minds of their own. Think on its own... the reason... it has a head! *naughty smile* :rolleyes:

Oh, my!!! Hahaha. Me too, my mind is in the gutter  atm

LOL something like that. Both have a mind of its own. You can insert Mary Palmer anytime for support my friend.... *runs for cover now in case oppa will be looking for me* :blush::ph34r:

• Like 8