[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, moonlightserenade said:

Omo omo!!! How long was the sceptor again? :wub: And omo omo, I spy a mighty big head!!! *adjusting crown accordingly to fit big head* :huh: *hides under blanket*peek a boo! I see you!* :lol:

Cant really know coz it has duct tape on it!!! :tongue:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

This couple really gives me good feels, whether or not they're really together in real life. I will also ship them as BFF if things did not work as I hope. I mean, they've been such positive influences on each other and positive voices for each other. And from JCW's comments on him trying to connect with NJH's mind, this is really more than a skin-deep connection. And honestly, JCW can have his pick of beautiful looking women but he also shows that he is a man of substance when he reveals that his ideal type must also be someone with whom he can talk (i.e. communicate) with. And NJH is a woman of substance too, from her academic achievements so far. You go, girl! Go chase your rainbow! And I'm sure if all things pan out, your Prince in Shining Armour will be riding alongside you to help you achieve your goals. 

I agree! They bring the best on each other, they have good influence on each other. Like you said with JCW as the living adonis himself, he can pick beautiful women easily but the guy cares more about the substance. From the way he described his ideal type: her heart is what matters, smiling brightly, can connect with him, we can see he's not looking for some flings. He's looking for a long life time partner, and his ideal type fits hyunnie to the t! I wish that fate will let them be life partners in the future 

• Like 23

@mai5116 Yup, that necktie scene and when JWook said 'come work with me again’ while he was drunk. JCW was merciless TT

Interviews are so far soo good, it's like almost green light... Giving compliments to costars common courtesy but these two really sweet to each other at least they will be good friends for sure. Tho I wonder if JCW really said great gift translation may differ...

• Like 20

JCW: Because it is a romance, I also have lots of talk with JiHyun because I also need to have communication with her mind. 

Awww, Bae respects how smart she is. This indirect compliment is daebak! Just like her answer of age difference. Not a big deal for her cos if ppl find SIG young, HER oppa is young too cos they are same age...girl, you got moves. Must have learned from the Pro. :wub:

• Like 24

1 minute ago, onlysb1 said:

@mai5116 Yup, that necktie scene and when JWook said 'come work with me again’ while he was drunk. JCW was merciless TT

Interviews are so far soo good, it's like almost green light... Giving compliments to costars common courtesy but these two really sweet to each other at least they will be good friends for sure. Tho I wonder if JCW really said great gift translation may differ...

That necktie scene for me was the most intense scene ever for me, he looked at her like he wanted to put her on his lap and eat her! *screams*

OMG! I think I need to run away from @huntergal @lovethatlook @moonlightserenade LMAO!

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Statement of the Day: CTTO JCW 'Working with NJH is a gift' *pulls my hair out* Ottokeee, how can he be so honest and sincere! NJH, chaebal, you got to keep this guy! Domo Domo Chincha!!!! I  sense that there was a whole lot of feels when he said those words, or it could just be me feeling all those feels because of my shipper heart!

Aigooo I just left not more than 10 min and I need to backreading and ketchup u all..we are so on fire!

So both of their answer really honest and no need for us to do any 'google' hahaaha and best part of kiss answersssssss..ottoke ****here we go on banana boat again LOL**:lol:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Lo and behold, duct tape makes its appearance again *looks around* okay who to blame on this ahh I think it was @Dingy Conk LOL

LMAO! The holy mighty duct tape is seriously so strong, huh?! I can't imagine ripping it off! Ouchhhhh!! Yikes.

At this rate, it's not "blame" but more of "credits" or "praise", chingu :lol::lol:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

same place :lol:

Whut, wait! Are their agencies starting to give them more chances and time to be together, despite not dating? *squeals* *breathes heavily* Ok I don't want to have a panic attack! but OMO! Are they at the same place? Where did that pic of JCW come from? Wah, I am getting giddy here!

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Btw do you guys know where is the place hyunnie did her interview? I think it's the same place with the one in JCW's first Vlive (the one before he answered questions regarding SP)

is it the salon's backyard?

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Btw do you guys know where is the place hyunnie did her interview? I think it's the same place with the one in JCW's first Vlive (the one before he answered questions regarding SP)

wait, ehhhh? wasn't the VLive shot at his house? I thought it was at his place? Or am I wrong, did I misunderstand?

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, huntergal said:

LMAO! The holy mighty duct tape is seriously so strong, huh?! I can't imagine ripping it off! Ouchhhhh!! Yikes.

At this rate, it's not "blame" but more of "credits" or "praise", chingu :lol::lol:

I wanna know where they sell these types of duct tape. Where there is tape there is ....  *:huh:* LOL!!! *adding duct tape to shopping list tomorrow*:wub:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Statement of the Day: CTTO JCW 'Working with NJH is a gift' *pulls my hair out* Ottokeee, how can he be so honest and sincere! NJH, chaebal, you got to keep this guy! Domo Domo Chincha!!!! I  sense that there was a whole lot of feels when he said those words, or it could just be me feeling all those feels because of my shipper heart!

be it just professional or personal he made it a point to emphasize his fondness of jihyunie... so sweet :)))))

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

LOL! We better left Dispatch out of this matter, Chingu! We do not want our JiJi been stalk everywhere they go :tongue:

Yes agree. I don't wanna dispatch ruin JIJI COUPLE HAPPINESS... -_-

13 minutes ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Wow, NJH's family sounds cool! Maybe they are not just supporting her transformation, and her juggling studies with acting, but also her new "friendship" with her leading man in SP as well... :blush:

U speak my mind chingu @chawanmushijjang

I think about it also. It seems her family will support her with Wookie oppa. :lol:

And o.m.g ... both of JIJI COUPLE interview really makes me FLY 2 THE MOON, SEE THE SKY, SEE THE STARS. LOTS OF SWEETS from these interviews of both. Praise each other so much... please ... please... help m3 from drowning... keyword from each other:

#comfortable

#ageisn'tmatter

#fullofpraises

#thankfulness

OUR SHIP SAILS.... AND I'M SO EXCITED NOW 

tumblr_inline_oreqr9RzMS1rfvmax_540.gif

• Like 20