[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

24 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Omo her ans... no age gap between Changwook oppa...:D:wub:

How do you guys think about her ans?

20 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Well age really doesn't matter as long as the two of them are in love...age is just a number  :blush:

Haha i love her answer. I thk shes very frank. The age doesnt bother her. When acting shes immersed in her character as Bonghee. 

We wont know but i guess in realife she dont seem the kind to care about age difference? Furthermore somtyms jw acts like hes 5yrs old. Kekeke

8 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Love this pic...off half shoulder... :D

Me too.

N first thought in my head. Be careful JCW oppa might be tempted to kiss it or lay his chin on it. (its not his first tym :lol:)

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Thanks @sharreb for answering what their stylist wrote on her IG. *hearteu* JCW is so slick at body scanning JH. Dude simply love seeing her legs. :phew:

@biejuju Chingu, you are so cute! I always see you LOL and run away after reading ByeontaeSquad posts....lmao. Imma drag you into our squad! :lol: muahahaha.

Dang, LOVE really looks GREAT on NJH! She looks so womanly, delicate and that blinding glow!! Who needs LaMer or SK-II when JCW's liquids can give better effect...:phew: 

@huntergal ekekeke.. I'm trying to keep my INNOCENT till the end chingu yahh....(I'm still at age more or less with Hyunnie......) 

• Like 11

Age? Pfft...my hubby is 10 years older than me. No biggie! We gel well anyway. Age is really a number. More men and women are not focusing much on age difference these days. As long as the joystick works, that's all that matter. B) 

• Like 17

Oh my, this lovely adorable actress has literally bloomed after this SP drama!

She looks so womanly and beautiful in each of the photographs! If I'm swooning, I wonder how JCW feels staring at them, and checking her out in them. (Sorry if this is entering pervy zone...)  

With the 4 months of intimate interaction between them, JCW has properly ruined NJH for any other men! Then again, credits go to JCW for turning our girl-woman NJH into such an exquisite species now with all his kisses. *fans myself real hard* Can't wait for more interviews of both of them. 

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Thanks @sharreb for answering what their stylist wrote on her IG. *hearteu* JCW is so slick at body scanning JH. Dude simply love seeing her legs. :phew:

@biejuju Chingu, you are so cute! I always see you LOL and run away after reading ByeontaeSquad posts....lmao. Imma drag you into our squad! :lol: muahahaha.

Dang, LOVE really looks GREAT on NJH! She looks so womanly, delicate and that blinding glow!! Who needs LaMer or SK-II when JCW's liquids can give better effect...:phew: 

JCW what? LMAO! I burst out laughing OMG!

• Like 11

WOW YOU GUYS ARE ON FIRE! How does the thread jump so fast? NJH look super gorgeous and Wookie's interview is also out. JiJi couple are both glowing. Must be the effect of LOVE.

These articles talks about him meeting Hyunnie, being a good partner together, and their kissing scene:blush:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201707181155540710

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=874070&_REFERER1500348166498190.jpg

59037575.jpg

0002845437_001_20170718121848288.jpg?typ

• Like 24

sorry guys i'm getting way too excited with all these translations. our hyunnie mentioned campus couple aka DATING and she said you just have to feel COMFORTABLE. WHAT??? *THROWS A PARTY* our wookie also believes you can find a pretty girl pretty much anywhere but what's important is being able to connect and feel comfortable and childish...OUR SHIPPP!!!

• Like 24

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

JCW what? LMAO! I burst out laughing OMG!

*looking innocent* I mean his S A L I V A cos all those tongue fencing and liquid sharing work wonders on NJH's skin....:D #NeedToMassProduceHisSaliva 

• Like 15

Remember in Ep 40, when they were talking on the phone after they got back together, NJW asked Bong Hee what's her favourite colour? At first she said it was BLUE, though later she changed her mind to RED...

Is that why JCW has been wearing BLUE for the past few days' of interviews and programs? *delusion switched on to MAX*

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Another pic of uri Hyunie..

26 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Love this pic...off half shoulder... :D

Guys...i gone crazy now...look how perfectly match they are...:wub:

It doesn't matter...

It's Look like she's wearing her oppa shirt again 

This stylist is incredible, she make hyunii look pure beauty but still fit for her age. not too much not to less just perfect 

I Love her 

• Like 15