[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, solaire said:

I guess she'll be returning to uni this fall

uhmm does Fall term starts Aug? *blinks blinks* LOL! You guys imagine, that if this was pre planned by NJH, and just accidentally coincides with the time that JCW goes into the military, ahmm again I call on the astral heavens to bless me because seriously my shipping heart is about to explode right now.

Fate does play a big role on them, at this time of their lives, right chingus?

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

me after reading their answers... Smart kids... If they deny something which could be refuted by their actions, the more it can pique people's interest. Being safe is the best way to go. Safety first kids safety. kkk

Where is that B A N A N A  boat??? :blush::D

Oh no! is the banana boat going to appear once more? with Mustard and Mayo? LMFAO!

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I like the way they answered, its au naturel! Forthright and honest. Both gave sincere answers. Not giving away anything, not denying anything. The good thing? We aren't seeing that 'Oppa-dongsaeng' relationship right?

I got goosebumps on the part where JCW talks about her mind. I mean this girl must be showing some serious smarts BTS! I mean, sometimes guys get turned off with smart girls. Or it could be just that Ji Hyunie is just totally his type! LOL! *flies to JiJi World* Kindly bring me back down, chaebal!

ikr, I love that their answers aren't generic like every other actor and actress.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, huntergal said:

Dang, LOVE really looks GREAT on NJH! She looks so womanly, delicate and that blinding glow!! Who needs LaMer or SK-II when JCW's liquids can give better effect...:phew: 

What.Is.This??!!? Lolololol. My mind is spinning all sorts of graphics now!!!! And that sexy intense stare from JCW in necktie scene (whoa s&m theme!) is fanning the flames! Where's my husband!!! I need him to be useful! 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

giphy.gif

me after reading their answers... Smart kids... If they deny something which could be refuted by their actions, the more it can pique people's interest. Being safe is the best way to go. Safety first kids safety. kkk

Where is that B A N A N A  boat??? :blush::D

T O T A L GOLD chingu!!!! *ROFL* 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, sharreb said:

But saying: Acting with Nam Ji Hyun, it was a great gift?

Guys that sounded personal.

Put yourself in Jihyunnie's shoes when a guy describe u as "a gift".

And u know what we do with gifts? We UNWRAP them..... lol

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

What.Is.This??!!? Lolololol. My mind is spinning all sorts of graphics now!!!! And that sexy intense stare from JCW in necktie scene (whoa s&m theme!) is fanning the flames! Where's my husband!!! I need him to be useful! 

I bet all the husbands of JiJi shippers are having the time of their lives being made as test objects on SP love moves! LMAO!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Dingy Conk said:

And u know what we do with gifts? We UNWRAP them..... lol

OMG! I totally burst out laughing with this.. and the idea that JCW will start unwrapping his 'gift'! *runs away screaming* don't kill me, Ill be good its totally @Dingy Conk's fault! I am innocent!

• Like 12

Ok the real biz now chingus!! Calling all hands on deck!!! They will definitely be moonlighting together at some point, so all eyes, hands, noses, ears and yes our delulu minds on deck for what is to come!!! Oh em gee!!! Singing Bruno Mars version, "Talking to the moon ....oohhh ohhh.." :D Are ya ready to bring it all in? I spy a Jiji shoreline ready to dock. :lol:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm does Fall term starts Aug? *blinks blinks* LOL! You guys imagine, that if this was pre planned by NJH, and just accidentally coincides with the time that JCW goes into the military, ahmm again I call on the astral heavens to bless me because seriously my shipping heart is about to explode right now.

Fate does play a big role on them, at this time of their lives, right chingus?

Yup, fall starts this Aug. T I M I N G. Part of me wants to convince myself that JCW also persuades her to go back to school while he is away. This way, she is away from prying media's eyes, which would also keep her "safe". 

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Oh no! is the banana boat going to appear once more? with Mustard and Mayo?

You can skip the mustard, mayo is a must chingu! heheheheh

• Like 12

1 minute ago, spy booble said:

Dispatch!! got a new suspicious couple!!:D

Hey, no need for Dispatch! LMAO, let them enjoy the few days that they would be together before enlistment!

If JCW wants to have a private babe time with NJH. By the power of the Ninja Couple Gods! Let them succeed, chaebal!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Yup, fall starts this Aug. T I M I N G. Part of me wants to convince myself that JCW also persuades her to go back to school while he is away. This way, she is away from prying media's eyes, which would also keep her "safe". 

As crazy as it sounds I think the same, I mean these aren't just random coincidences anymore.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

I bet all the husbands of JiJi shippers are having the time of their lives being made as test objects on SP love moves! LMAO!

A lot of happy men walking around if we do a BH on them...lmao! 

5 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

LOL...his sexy intense stare can you pregnant. Boom!! #ShooktttOvaries

@lovethatlook LMAO, banana boat is on fiyahhhh...:phew: 

• Like 9