[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 minute ago, luvforever said:

JCW: Suspicious Partner is my first and last romcom drama before I enlist, it's very meaningful to me.

Wookie aren't you being too obvious? Yes we know because Hyunnie is also your memorable leading lady^_^

Oh em gee!!! No need to go back! Bam! The man has spoken yet again! Get it Wookie!!!

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, huntergal said:

@chawanmushijjang Bless her heart for being an innocent gal. If it was one of us in here, forget script. We would kiss him senseless and call it improvisation...lol. Ohhh the amount of things one could do with a tie... 

@mai5116 She said it on bts video, I think. He was smiling ear to ear hearing her compliments...lol. 

Really? I must have missed out on that one. Hehe. I bet we are going crazy with both interviews been released today. But, i expect a safe answers from both of them. And please, no Oppa-Donsaeng statement. Juseyo.. :tongue:

• Like 15

@mai5116 Ji Hyun is used to work with handsome actors so I don't think she had same problem as Dong Ha (lol he is cute) but I'm pretty sure she felt nervous filming scenes with JCW's deep stares because I've seen  her almost averting her gaze kkk 

Camping here for interviews thanks for sharing you all ^^ 

Let's not speculate about behind story of Ji Hyun's casting it's understatement to both actors. However I believe since JCW is bigger star than Ji Hyun he could choose not to work with her if he didn't know she is reliable actress. 

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

So basically from the run down on what I am seeing is that they are again like chess pieces on a board game, playing out their answers stragetically by keeping it grounded around the professional area. Correct? I concur! Very well played! 

All the answers were like a baseball hit, the umpire yells out! SAFE! LOL! Yup all the answers were safe but candid. Honest and refreshing.

Don't begrudge our baby NJH for mentioning SIG and JCW in the same sentence. LOL, They are of age, and both were supposed to enlist this year as well, right? But SIG isn't in the Army AFAIK. And our boy will be going on Aug 14!

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Haha. It's weird right something simple like this can make all of us go ga ga. *slap myself and back to reality* LOL

I know how its feel chingu **pom pom dance again ahha**

14 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Wow....ayooo I think I show panchak panchak shining sun in my office rn...So oppa gave diplomatic answer not like previous drama eheee....

• Like 10

@onlysb1 he is, right? I never thought DongHa will give that kind of statement. LOL. That was so funny for me since i really hate him in SP but his acting is brilliant, i must say again! Talking about Wookie deep stares, one of my favourite scene was the one where BongHee tried to untie his necktie, then he opened his eyes. DANGG!!! His stare that time, i swear, it's damn SEXY! Mianhee, Chingu, i went overboard. LOL.

Yeah, me too, can't wait for the full translation of the interviews :)

DE_a2ujUIAEhQB8.jpg

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I like the way they answered, its au naturel! Forthright and honest. Both gave sincere answers. Not giving away anything, not denying anything. The good thing? We aren't seeing that 'Oppa-dongsaeng' relationship right?

I got goosebumps on the part where JCW talks about her mind. I mean this girl must be showing some serious smarts BTS! I mean, sometimes guys get turned off with smart girls. Or it could be just that Ji Hyunie is just totally his type! LOL! *flies to JiJi World* Kindly bring me back down, chaebal!

Chingus, we were already sailing we just needed the wind to bring us closer to the Jiji shorelines. And ladies, here we are! Just as you have stated, not giving anything away yet not denying it. The crown and the sceptor has come into ruling chingus! Well planned out to release on the same day. Not to be interviewed together, yet not exactly disconnected. Talk about the moon and the stars aligning itself perfectly!!! I am so blinded by their brightness!!! *howling!*howling* .... No need to go back to all the other evidences that you beautiful chingus have gathered. :wub: I am literally over the moon! So don't stop my delulu mind because the ship is close to land on Jiji shore! Mmhhmmm! *snap*snap*

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I like the way they answered, its au naturel! Forthright and honest. Both gave sincere answers. Not giving away anything, not denying anything. The good thing? We aren't seeing that 'Oppa-dongsaeng' relationship right?

I got goosebumps on the part where JCW talks about her mind. I mean this girl must be showing some serious smarts BTS! I mean, sometimes guys get turned off with smart girls. Or it could be just that Ji Hyunie is just totally his type! LOL! *flies to JiJi World* Kindly bring me back down, chaebal!

@gglex6275 I read somewhere that JCW is more into a girl who he can talk to. Appearance is not his priority and may be his long search finally reach the end now? Hopefully. A girl not only natural beauty, young, easy going that you can be yourself 100%, who can kiss you back until you cant control yourself LOL . smart and has signature bright smile...hohohoho...no wonder JCW would say " MEETING NJH IS GREAT GIFT"

• Like 21

giphy.gif

me after reading their answers... Smart kids... If they deny something which could be refuted by their actions, the more it can pique people's interest. Being safe is the best way to go. Safety first kids safety. kkk

Where is that B A N A N A  boat??? :blush::D

• Like 20

33 minutes ago, huntergal said:
Bahahahahaha....even DongHa is shooktttt with JCW's handsomeness....lol. 

:lol: even a man admitted wookie oppa is handsome. Lol... becareful HYUUNI U got another rival. And what is more laughable it is from MALE. BWHAAAA... MY STOMACH HURTS. I'm hard 2 breath now :tounge_xd:

poor hyuuni now ur enemy in drama becomes ur enemy in reality. U have 2 be becareful Hyuuni :naughty:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, huntergal said:

I'm loving their interviews!! They are so honest and unafraid to speak from their heart. Yes @mai5116, so far so good. No flat out denying anything....phew!! :wub: *fingers crossed* 

@moonlightserenade Bummer you had to go back to work at this hour! I think we'll reach page 200 soon...lol. 

No worries chingu! I just jumped right in! I'll go over details later, right now, I am gonna ride this out with ya'll! Hhhhh!!! Until my fingers go numb and my eyes get sore!:lol:

• Like 14