[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Guys...anyone here is good in Korean...calling calling....

NJH interview is out...and inside the article she mention about her Changwook oppa... 

201707180919502410_1.jpg

Full article under spoiler... the part I highlight...is the part mention about her Changwook oppa...

Spoiler

‘수상한파트너’ 남지현 “지창욱과 무음키스, 방송사고인 줄”(인터뷰)

남지현이 지창욱과의 키스신에 대해 말했다. 

남지현은 7월 18일 서울 강남구 한 카페에서 진행된 SBS 수목라마 '수상한 파트너' 종영 인터뷰에서 종영소감을 남겼다. 

남지현은 "벌써 끝난지 일주일 가까이 됐는데 아직 체감은 잘 못하고 있다. 머리로는 끝났다고 생각하는데 지금 당장 촬영장 불려가도 안 이상할 것 같은 느낌이다. 아마 내일 우리 시간대 후속작 하는걸 보면 체감하지 않을까. 아직은 어리둥절하다"고 종영소감을 밝혔다. 

남지현은 시청률에 대해 "우리 드라마가 7.2%로 해서 9.5%로 끝났다. 10%대도 한번 나왔다. 우리가 동시간대 방송된 세개의 작품이 다 쟁쟁했기 때문에 방송이 시작되면서 시청률이 올라간 것에 대해서 나는 괜찮고 뿌듯했다. 올라가서 보여드릴 수 있는걸 보여드리는게 좋았다"고 말했다. 

남지현과 지창욱의 키스신은 매번 화제를 모았다. 남지현은 "설레지 않았냐"는 질문에 "키스신을 찍을 때는 생각해야할게 많다. 그림상으로도 그렇고. 어떻게 보면 정신이 없고 집중하고 있는 상태라 그런걸 모른다"고 말했다. 

또 화제를 모은 지창욱과의 무음키스에 대해 "우리가 그게 무음으로 나갈지 몰랐다. 순간 방송사고가 난 줄 알았다. 왜 소리가 사라졌지? 했다. 색달랐던 것 같다"고 말했다. 

그는 "가장 설레는 장면은 눈을 맞추고 대사할 때인 것 같다. 키스신 찍을 때는 머릿 속으로 생각해야 할게 많다"며 "오히려 눈 마주보면서 할 때는 편안하게 할 수 있다. 그때가 더 설레지 않을까"라고 설명했다. 

첫 베드신을 찍기도 한 남지현은"생각보다 긴장하지 않았다. 워낙 현장 분위기가 편했고 배우들을 많이 배려해주신다. 창욱이 오빠도 어색하지 않게 만들려고 노력했다. 끝날 때는 지욱이가 아빠 사진을 발견하면서 끝나서 어색하거나 힘들지는 않았다"고 밝혔다. 

남지현은 '수상한 파트너'가 사랑받은 비결에 대해 "배우들간의 케미, 합이 좋았던 것 같다. 그래서 어떻게 배우들끼리 뭉쳐도, 나와 지창욱 오빠, 나와 나라언니, 태준오빠 등 아무렇게나 뭉쳐도 재미있었던 것 같다. 전개도 엄청 빨라서 보시는데 시원하셨던게 아닌가 싶다"고 설명하며 작품에 대한 애정을 드러냈다

• Like 24

22 minutes ago, sharreb said:

In previous drama n post drama i sometimes glimpse the girl in her.

But right now shes this full fledged, all woman. Like in full bloom. Jcw better be careful.. Shes like a pot of hunny attracting all the pooh bears in korea

I legitly splutter out my milk reading this. Gal not cool..

I cant shake off the image from my head. N my toddler is lookin at his mamam thking shes gone bonkers

Sorry hun. Im not sure if it comes with commentary. I know theres deleted scenes, bts (released n unreleased ones) and interviews with the cast. Also it probably doesnt have subtitles. Just a heads up.

Google says she would work hard to produce a cool image for them. 

I dont thk the bible can save u guys :tongue: i thk to @moonlightserenade credit she's probably hung over.. I thk she was the one who never made it to bed n was posting from 3 am to 8am? Thats what i remembered readin.

Keke when we first saw the stills we were all admiring her legs. Im sure someone ran appreciative glances on those legs. :D

Ahh before i forget n i kp forgetting @Hello_JIS sorry about the confusion of the ig post. Blame it on Jibong.. My mind is so muddled n im so obsessed. And yes the things they say to each other in ep39/40 just grabs my heart. 

HAHA..pity me when I tried to log in during work hours :D and tried to ketchup with you all here...****I'm been gone crazyyyyyy***

SIDE NOTE : YAHHH OUR THREAD HOT TOPIC AGAIN TODAY and @sharreb babeh, u are on fire too!:wink: with @attriste & capt @stucked chukkaee :blush:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, nikih said:

@sharreb mine was also unfazed and used to my giggling and grinning  while watching drama but the last few days  i was not watching any but camping here and that was when he got curious...i cannot get back to dramaland...i totally dropped ffmw after dong man and aera's first kissue...i was like that was it...so tame, so pale, so boring compared to our jiji's first kiss. 

Aigoo high5 chingu. I saw ffmw kiss on ig video cause it keeps poppin up..n i feel nothing. So i didnt even start the drama. My colleague tries to brainwash me to watch n said they kiss alot. My issue is not on quantity. Its on quality. Jibong first kiss already blew all competitions. Like i said before this drama is starting a drought for me. Cause anything else pales in comparison.

24 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

our hyunnie is very active in liking her hair stylist's IG. the hair stylist is DEFINITELY a jiji SHIPPER!!! remember how JCW said they go to the same salon and have the same hair stylist, and he had a good impression and felt close to NJH? i bet it's all because of our goddess hair stylist.

the hair stylist also goes to JCW's fan meetings - i know JCW said in vlive that there will be no guests but i wonder if our hyunnie and stylist will go together secretly to the last fan meeting before he enlists.

look! our hyunnie also liked a picture of JCW back in February of this year. our ship is sailing!!

Ya we all think the stylist is a shipper as well. 

I thk the last jcw if post that hyunnie like was when he posted regarding ost10. Previously she would "heart" his personal posts.. But she doesnt do it anymore. I thk she knows other ppl screencaps when she likes his post.

23 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

It's good I am not the only person staring xxx:tongue:

Haha im pointing my finger @Dingy Conk she started it. She got me to go back to the bts videos staring at the pants portion.

2 minutes ago, nikih said:

uh huh imagine all these pooh bears see her now...no wonder why wookie is savage behind the scene marking his territory. 

Keke marking his territory.. I like.

I thk he set a lot of new "first" for NJH. 

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

NJH interview is out...and inside the article she mention about her Changwook oppa... 

Full article under spoiler... the part I highlight...is the part mention about her Changwook oppa...

Omaigoddd .....so panchak panchak shining glowing yeppudaddd....:blush: i hope @stroppyse will help on translation.thanks chingu yah :D

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Omaigoddd .....so panchak panchak shining glowing yeppudaddd....:blush: i hope @stroppyse will help on translation.thanks chingu yah :D

Ya...so beautiful...panchak...panchak..make me think of Bonghee mom...:D

Just now use naver trans it...but the trans not so good...

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hide contents

‘수상한파트너’ 남지현 “지창욱과 무음키스, 방송사고인 줄”(인터뷰)

남지현이 지창욱과의 키스신에 대해 말했다. 

남지현은 7월 18일 서울 강남구 한 카페에서 진행된 SBS 수목라마 '수상한 파트너' 종영 인터뷰에서 종영소감을 남겼다. 

남지현은 "벌써 끝난지 일주일 가까이 됐는데 아직 체감은 잘 못하고 있다. 머리로는 끝났다고 생각하는데 지금 당장 촬영장 불려가도 안 이상할 것 같은 느낌이다. 아마 내일 우리 시간대 후속작 하는걸 보면 체감하지 않을까. 아직은 어리둥절하다"고 종영소감을 밝혔다. 

남지현은 시청률에 대해 "우리 드라마가 7.2%로 해서 9.5%로 끝났다. 10%대도 한번 나왔다. 우리가 동시간대 방송된 세개의 작품이 다 쟁쟁했기 때문에 방송이 시작되면서 시청률이 올라간 것에 대해서 나는 괜찮고 뿌듯했다. 올라가서 보여드릴 수 있는걸 보여드리는게 좋았다"고 말했다. 

남지현과 지창욱의 키스신은 매번 화제를 모았다. 남지현은 "설레지 않았냐"는 질문에 "키스신을 찍을 때는 생각해야할게 많다. 그림상으로도 그렇고. 어떻게 보면 정신이 없고 집중하고 있는 상태라 그런걸 모른다"고 말했다. 

또 화제를 모은 지창욱과의 무음키스에 대해 "우리가 그게 무음으로 나갈지 몰랐다. 순간 방송사고가 난 줄 알았다. 왜 소리가 사라졌지? 했다. 색달랐던 것 같다"고 말했다. 

그는 "가장 설레는 장면은 눈을 맞추고 대사할 때인 것 같다. 키스신 찍을 때는 머릿 속으로 생각해야 할게 많다"며 "오히려 눈 마주보면서 할 때는 편안하게 할 수 있다. 그때가 더 설레지 않을까"라고 설명했다. 

첫 베드신을 찍기도 한 남지현은"생각보다 긴장하지 않았다. 워낙 현장 분위기가 편했고 배우들을 많이 배려해주신다. 창욱이 오빠도 어색하지 않게 만들려고 노력했다. 끝날 때는 지욱이가 아빠 사진을 발견하면서 끝나서 어색하거나 힘들지는 않았다"고 밝혔다. 

남지현은 '수상한 파트너'가 사랑받은 비결에 대해 "배우들간의 케미, 합이 좋았던 것 같다. 그래서 어떻게 배우들끼리 뭉쳐도, 나와 지창욱 오빠, 나와 나라언니, 태준오빠 등 아무렇게나 뭉쳐도 재미있었던 것 같다. 전개도 엄청 빨라서 보시는데 시원하셨던게 아닌가 싶다"고 설명하며 작품에 대한 애정을 드러냈다

omo my heartu! our baby woman is so refreshingly stunning and gorgeous! 

• Like 12

giphy.gif

Comments translations:

Damn!!! The way he looks at her!

Why does it feel so sexual even though they did nothing...

Hahahahahahahaha....

Chang Wook oozes sexiness

With that face in front of you, you will definitely mess up your words...girl, I feel you. 

This whole scene is funny af with knetz comments...more #ByeontaeMembersOutThere. Here's the video with English captions:

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Haha im pointing my finger @Dingy Conk she started it. She got me to go back to the bts videos staring at the pants portion.

Keke marking his territory.. I like.

I thk he set a lot of new "first" for NJH. 

Yay! Honourable mention by guttermate!

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Ya...so beautiful...panchak...panchak..make me think of Bonghee mom...:D

Just now use naver trans it...but the trans not so good...

I tried my best to maintain poker face while working in front of my pc ***oh my difficult real life***  :glasses: 

Yehaaa...now I'm waiting for Wookie's update. Do his guest on YHYS tonight? anyone please enlighten ya....tq 

(edit : You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook airs on KBS2 every Friday at 12:35am KST ..another waiting for us..maybe I will try to watch it on Friday as I'm can accessing that channel hehee)

• Like 11

@Loyal_ss520 thanks for the article and that picture of NJH.. I ran out of adjectives to describe her. Shes soooo :heart: :kiss_wink: :love: :star:

28 minutes ago, biejuju said:

HAHA..pity me when I tried to log in during work hours :D and tried to ketchup with you all here...****I'm been gone crazyyyyyy***

SIDE NOTE : YAHHH OUR THREAD HOT TOPIC AGAIN TODAY and @sharreb babeh, u are on fire too!:wink: with @attriste & capt @stucked chukkaee :blush:

Hahah embarassed. Im feeling vy chatty since last night n i have a half day off this mornin. As u can see im spending it camping here.. Only pausing for loo, baby milk and cooking lunch.

I tot aft SP ended i would regain som normalcy but the obsession continues.. And gained citizenship in @stucked shipping thread for our JiJi. What do i do.. I cant save myself.

18 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Comments translations:

Damn!!! The way he looks at her!

Why does it feel so sexual even though they did nothing...

Hahahahahahahaha....

Chang Wook oozes sexiness

With that face in front of you, you will definitely mess up your words...girl, I feel you. 

This whole scene is funny af with knetz comments...more

Thankyou for this! Haha love their comments. Spot on regarding sexual tension, blabbering when a guy like him looks at her like that. N staying for 50 billion years.. Kekke

9 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Body scan from head to toe...:D:phew: 

I didnt notice until this gif.. He totally chk her out. N JH always looks hot in shorts.

• Like 15