[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Yes it is...

Deleted the vid as per rules.

:scream: G.O.O.S.E.B.U.M.P

AND IF WE RELATED 2 HIS IG HERE....

CAPTION: LOOK AT/GAZING AT (EMOJI:THE MOON) 

(AND IN LYRIC THERE IS VERSE HERE: "You're shining next to me") => SHINING = MOON

O.M.G WOOKIE OPPA REALLY SENDS MESSAGE THROUGH HIS IG. IS IT ALL ONLY COINCIDENT???:scream:

Waaaah I'm 10 pages behind but I have to comment because of this post. My heart goes bonkers and I'm screaming kyaaa. 

• Like 16

did I say I'm going to sleep????look like it's going to wait for few more minute!

2 hours ago, huntergal said:

Yahhhh...spooning, moaning, mooning, licking, panties, earthquake...this is even BETTER than 50 shades! :lol:

#50ShadesIsChildsPlay #WookieIsTheRealDeal 

I still think if there are more deep throat kissing scenes, NJH would totally moan and he would groan out loud. Let's just say that night after filming, all those male staffs need Mary Palmer's help...:lol::phew:

I'm with you chingu!far better then 50 shade!!!and about the staffs...poor them,she really was hot at that scan even as a women myself I can say,she was super sexy at that scan+JCW oppa who look like he can't have enough of her,he was so hungry for her,and wanted more...lets say they had a sleepless night,poor them and I don't even want to think what go through CW oppa head in that night...shy2.gif

anyway about him touching her B...I watched that scan like 100 time in slow-m because I thought I saw what you said you saw,and I can tell you it's not!I'm saying that only to clear JCW oppa name,even thought I was thrilled like you when I thought like that...you can see clearly he holding her head in the right side,and then he move it down after NJH slide her hands on his chest,so I don't think there was any B touch from him...even thought I would love it if there was!shy1.gif

I think I becom a pyontte coldsweat.gifJiJi what have you don to me???

1 hour ago, myoshie said:
  Hide contents

I was CAREFULLY re-watching the bed scene BTS for God knows how  many times already hahaha and in that scene where they kissed by the door, before collapsing to the bed - I noticed that during that time JCW caressed NJH's back, when they  turned around, I swear I could see JCW thrusting his hips a bit forward while pulling  NJH closer to him (this was when his hands were already on her lower back). I could tell because it looked like his body was slanted backward :ph34r:

Man, I replayed that scene so many times in 0.25 speed just to confirm what I was seeing but I couldn't tell if it was really happening or just my brain playing tricks on me coz of the heat hahaha So I just gave in to my deluluness and convinced myself that JCW must have been hot down there :ph34r:

Maaaaan, what am I typing so early in the morning? 

*runs off to get coffee*

1 hour ago, nikih said:

yes those hugs 

he is breeding i meant breathing her love breathing her scent

the hug when he came to see her after the assault by her friend's exbf was hot. He almost kissed her neck...i salute his self-restraint.

I feel nostalgic,our breeding subject is back to our trade!!!!sing.gif

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL is it time for exorcism yet? :D:tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

PLEASE DON'T do that chinguya!!!or if you are going to give us that kind of gift,give us a warning first like 'T' for terror!!!how am I going to sleep now...?OMG.gif

42 minutes ago, monichiwa said:

new update from NJH's agency. Our Hyuni is soooo pretty :heart:

OMG my angel loo so beautiful!!!!now I think I can go to sleep,maybe I will dream on my JH with her Jasmine princess look like, and her CW who will sing for her ~A whole new world~ 

be the way thank you @lovethatlook for you translation,look like wourry JH going to have her oppa best friend to take care of her while he do his MS!hehe.gifand I loved your gift!'super ninja move!' OMG they look so good!!!so real!!!!so just take a room!!!!so...OK you get what I mean!I ship them hard!!!inlove.gif just be real please!!!

@4nnlov3pinkLOVE YOUR GIFT!!!am I the only one who think,it's look like he for a moment forgot where they are,and was about to pounce on her,look how he move toward her a little,and then when she torn to the PD and speak he wake up from his trans...OK again I delulu a little,it's can be the slow-m effect on me...lalala.gif 

need to go back to sleep now!slp.gif so byebye.gif!!!!!

• Like 20

33 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Chingu ***let's back to ground of Jiji's earth..hold hand while halfway down to earth hahahaha**

Hyunnie's latest pics really glowing shining beautifully...if compare to her prev drama, this time the changes is 1000% **shake head to being back rational**

In previous drama n post drama i sometimes glimpse the girl in her.

But right now shes this full fledged, all woman. Like in full bloom. Jcw better be careful.. Shes like a pot of hunny attracting all the pooh bears in korea

29 minutes ago, ginger85 said:

I think he was hanging on her B for a while before NJH shoved his hand away..... 

I legitly splutter out my milk reading this. Gal not cool..

I cant shake off the image from my head. N my toddler is lookin at his mamam thking shes gone bonkers

22 minutes ago, solaire said:

Does anyone know if video commentary will be included in the Director's Cut?

Sorry hun. Im not sure if it comes with commentary. I know theres deleted scenes, bts (released n unreleased ones) and interviews with the cast. Also it probably doesnt have subtitles. Just a heads up.

50 minutes ago, huntergal said:

What did their stylist wrote? 

Google says she would work hard to produce a cool image for them. 

44 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Hahaha LOLiing....chingu maybe we should sharing 1 bible to keep our innocent from byeontea hahahaa **still check IG on JiJi update**

I dont thk the bible can save u guys :tongue: i thk to @moonlightserenade credit she's probably hung over.. I thk she was the one who never made it to bed n was posting from 3 am to 8am? Thats what i remembered readin.

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Yup, aint they sweet? First checking her shoes then I'm sure his eyes run along her legs too. Right? Right? :tongue::tongue:

Keke when we first saw the stills we were all admiring her legs. Im sure someone ran appreciative glances on those legs. :D

Ahh before i forget n i kp forgetting @Hello_JIS sorry about the confusion of the ig post. Blame it on Jibong.. My mind is so muddled n im so obsessed. And yes the things they say to each other in ep39/40 just grabs my heart. 

• Like 19

our hyunnie is very active in liking her hair stylist's IG. the hair stylist is DEFINITELY a jiji SHIPPER!!! remember how JCW said they go to the same salon and have the same hair stylist, and he had a good impression and felt close to NJH? i bet it's all because of our goddess hair stylist.

the hair stylist also goes to JCW's fan meetings - i know JCW said in vlive that there will be no guests but i wonder if our hyunnie and stylist will go together secretly to the last fan meeting before he enlists.

look! our hyunnie also liked a picture of JCW back in February of this year. our ship is sailing!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx14Tb5xsr_gN21kenZvN2ZVQXM/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx14Tb5xsr_gdk5veVhDdHpSRXc/view?usp=sharing

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

That thought crossed my mind when i saw it. I thk the inner of his arms touched the side of her b_.

The way his hands roam across her back was vy sensual. Lord have mercy..

So im stumped @Dingy Conk assessment on his pants.. Maybe he does wear special briefs...

It's good I am not the only person staring xxx:tongue:

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, sharreb said:

That thought crossed my mind when i saw it. I thk the inner of his arms touched the side of her b_.

So im stumped @Dingy Conk assessment on his pants.. Maybe he does wear special briefs...

He totally touched her skin..

I bet it was duct tape... lololololol

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Yup, aint they sweet? First checking her shoes then I'm sure his eyes run along her legs too. Right? Right? :tongue::tongue:

19 minutes ago, sharreb said:

He totally touched her skin..

This one u mention about lookin at her shoes?

Top left careful where u put ur hands dude.

Top right the scene didnt call for him to place his hand on her head right.

Left 2nd n 3rd row.. I love how he breaks out into a smile looking at her.

LMFAO! Seriously, I guess he was shocked when he hugged her and felt bare skin, so he totally checked it out, blatantly I might add, #BFgoals!

As for the touching her B, *screams* okay I cant get over the thought, just probably got caught by the heat of the moment? Argh but the idea is enough to send me into a scream fest in my head.

Gah, these two are like babies exploring and learning how to walk, its an adventurous journey so let them explore.. ahm *looks at @huntergal @lovethatlook @stucked* each other, right?

• Like 14

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Ok, hope this helps :grin: I think it was on her neck then it parked near the milk shake and they got drunk going to the bed. Hmmm milk shake is bad for your health, makes you drunk! LOL:tongue:

giphy.gif

Nope..chingu!!His hand get be "Trapped" from a "Treasure Hunt" correctly for me.:D:grimace:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, moonlightserenade said:

Aigoo!!! As I stare and stare and stare at the moon caressing the star. :wub: But omo! Is the moon half pointing tonight or is it just a full moon? *serious question to NJH* :huh:

Hi, I don't wish to spoil our fun but in the interest of gutter nation, would u kindly edit your posts remove quoted vids/pics as that is against soompi rules and could lead to thread shut-down. We need to protect gutter nation. @spy booble and eveyone, pls help too. Plus i fear @stucked get an anxiety attack when sees the quotes pics. Thanks!

Edited by Dingy Conk
  • Like 14

22 minutes ago, sharreb said:

In previous drama n post drama i sometimes glimpse the girl in her.

But right now shes this full fledged, all woman. Like in full bloom. Jcw better be careful.. Shes like a pot of hunny attracting all then pooh bears in Korea.

uh huh imagine all these pooh bears see her now...no wonder why wookie is savage behind the scene marking his territory. 

• Like 18

11 hours ago, sharreb said:

m still believing that the kiss on JH bare shoulder the mornin after was an adlib. Because i find it hard to believe pd nim explicitly asking him to do so. He only needs to give pointers n suggestion to JH (like turn n face ur oppa). By that i oso know the script says theres a morning after scene but it doesnt state all the 'lovers moves'. Pd discusses it in rehearsals with jcw and njh. So my dear shipper heart believes JCW was the one who suggested n inputted the hair/side of the head kiss, followed by shoulder kiss.

And wash the dishes scene in bts, JCW was laying it really thick with the honey puppy eye stare.. So much NJH cringe n laugh n teased him about it. Hes really laying out his charms n flirting with her. Similarly with the aegyo mode he did in bts of park scene (when they were having soondae etc) just before he ask her to bring him chicken n pizza.

@sharreb I :heart: this :wub:

• Like 15