[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Hahahaaaa LMAO!:D

Kekekee..I need to check the clip of he rubbed his cheek and nose on her neck haahaa **pity me...searching for my bible too:lol:**

Aigoo chingu, I think we left our bible at the same place. Please send it back to me when you find it. K? :huh: I need to study the 10 commandments again before next Easter. :wub:Meanwhile back in delulu land ..... *ROFL* :D

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Chingu, my thumb could not swipe my phone quick enough for replay. LOL! Yes, as I studied and analyzed his hands and positioning. *sighs* His beautiful hands were detailing the contours of her body. *sexy* #totalfeels!

@moonlightserenade Waaaa. His hands could have burnt her back right? Super ninja moves. Love it! :blush::tongue:

giphy.gif

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Cucumber would be a great relish...best to eat while exerting energy...it is sooo full of liquid. Perfect snack too! :lol:

I think your Bible ran away...lmao. Thou shall not be cure. :lol:

Hails The Queen @huntergal! Aigooo chingu. I really need my bible now. Asap!!! :lol::lol::lol: *ROFL*ROFL*ROFL* But I do love me some cool cucumbers. :wub: *hide behind door. Peek a boo!* :lol:

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Chingu, my thumb could not swipe my phone quick enough for replay. LOL! Yes, as I studied and analyzed his hands and positioning. *sighs* His beautiful hands were detailing the contours of her body. *sexy* #totalfeels!

weh!? Why are we talking about hands and positions now? *sideeyes @huntergal* so who's to blame on this one? LMAO!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, moonlightserenade said:

Hhhhh! Thanks chingu! When in Jiji safe haven we can run as wild as our happy delulu imaginations go. :huh::lol:. But yes, the way he kisses her. *swooned & mooned!* But before that, I am ready to drop a few items on the floor *cough*cough* in just the way he looks at her. Ooowweee, I would of been screaming "J A G I Y A!!" At the top of my lungs with Wookie's "Come hither" gaze. Ahhhahahaha!!! *delulu mind gone bonkers!* :wub::lol: Screaming like PD Nim, "JA GI YA!!!" :D

If all this was only in our little delulu world then I don't want to come out from this world :lol:

Aaaannd for me even if there must be some acting there must be something real in the making of it's not how it can be so convincing???

I watched so many romantic KDrama and no couple could drive my brain with delulu so crazy like our beloved JiJi

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, nikih said:

in my defense i was not the first one to use "ketchup". Someone coined this term a few pages back. Haha this reminded me of the hotdog/mayonnaise vs banana boat topic last night. 

too late for attorney Chingu... you're heading straight to the gutter team LMAO!!

• Like 10

can someone translate this? this was soop management's new post on NJH:

- 넘나 이쁘  오늘 본격연예한밤에 #남지현 배우 인터뷰 현장이 공개됩니다! #더스타 매거진 8월호도 기대해주세요- #namjihyun #thestar #매니지먼트숲 #숲스타그램 #soopstargram #managementsoop

• Like 10

My shipper mind keeps juxtaposing their screen lines as sth they say to each other in real life. The nohjiwook/jichangwook and eunbonghee/namjihyun line is blurred during the last 2 episodes 

I fall for you again and again

Let's date each other nonetheless

Do you suggest we pretend nothing has happened?

I did it without realising (regarding following her heart)

I dont care. let it happen. (if sth bad happens)

Breaking up with you is scarier. Thats the scariest thing to me.

Should we date or not?

Let's date. The worse thing that can happen is breaking up

Its sad to say goodbye when we meet up

I am you. You are me.

Everyday is perfect with you.

I will love you forever

Do you have a song for me?

There's so many reasons why i love you

Glad to have met you. You, my love

ps i showed the BH ring to my hubby n he said the rock is so small. Lol i said size doesnt matter. But when i look at the ring again it felt more like a promise ring instead of engagement ring. For me i actually love my promise ring more than my engagement ring because of the sentiments n the memory. I dont know if korean culture has a distinction of promise n engagement/proposal ring. I know they do couple rings n 100days celebration. For me i didnt have couple ring n the promise ring was the first ring he gave me promising his heart n a future together.

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Aigoo chingu, I think we left our bible at the same place. Please send it back to me when you find it. K? :huh: I need to study the 10 commandments again before next Easter. :wub:Meanwhile back in delulu land ..... *ROFL* :D

Hahaha LOLiing....chingu maybe we should sharing 1 bible to keep our innocent from byeontea hahahaa **still check IG on JiJi update**

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@moonlightserenade Waaaa. His hands could have burnt her back right? Super ninja moves. Love it! :blush::tongue:

okay, this part of the video has always bothered me since I have seen it. Replayed it quite a lot of times though, for the life of me, we can see his right hand and where it has been parked, right? But can somebody tell me where the hell was his other hand? I mean, it has to be holding onto something because its not seen there, right? Can somebody check again because I just had a crazy thought in the split second that it went missing. Obviously it was either holding onto something or touching something else. *blows raspberries* Gah! I think I better stop now, my mind is sinking into the gutter already. *runs away*

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, sharreb said:

My shipper mind keeps juxtaposing their screen lines as sth they say to each other in real life. The nohjiwook/jichangwook and eunbonghee/namjihyun line is blurred during the last 2 episodes 

I fall for you again and again

Let's date each other nonetheless

Do you suggest we pretend nothing has happened?

I did it without realising (regarding following her heart)

I dont care. let it happen. (if sth bad happens)

Breaking up with you is scarier. Thats the scariest thing to me.

Should we date or not?

Let's date. The worse thing that can happen is breaking up

Its sad to say goodbye when we meet up

I am you. You are me.

Everyday is perfect with you.

I will love you forever

Do you have a song for me?

There's so many reasons why i love you

Glad to have met you. You, my love

ps i showed the BH ring to my hubby n he said the rock is so small. Lol i said size doesnt matter. But when i look at the ring again it felt more like a promise ring instead of engagement ring. For me i actually love my promise ring more than my engagement ring because of the sentiments n the memory. I dont know if korean culture has a distinction of promise n engagement/proposal ring. I know they do couple rings n 100days celebration. For me i didnt have couple ring n the promise ring was the first ring he gave me promising his heart n a future together.

U know chingu yesterday I checked stylus IG pic on their pics got #gwnethring #promise something like that hahaha **my rational kept fly away hahaa

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, littlerex69 said:

If all this was only in our little delulu world then I don't want to come out from this world :lol:

Aaaannd for me even if there must be some acting there must be something real in the making of it's not how it can be so convincing???

I watched so many romantic KDrama and no couple could drive my brain with delulu so crazy like our beloved JiJi

And I must confess being a SS die hard, the craziness happened more after the drama, the press con, the here and there news tidbits . i can't remember scenes like this that made my jaw open and run for a cold glass of water LMAO!! and to think Hyunii is newbie in making more adult kiss scenes like this!!

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

okay, this part of the video has always bothered me since I have seen it. Replayed it quite a lot of times though, for the life of me, we can see his right hand and where it has been parked, right? But can somebody tell me where the hell was his other hand? I mean, it has to be holding onto something because its not seen there, right? Can somebody check again because I just had a crazy thought in the split second that it went missing. Obviously it was either holding onto something or touching something else. *blows raspberries* Gah! I think I better stop now, my mind is sinking into the gutter already. *runs away*

LMAO, somewhere "there" depending on your imagination LMAO!!

• Like 16