[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 hours ago, pauliza said:
Sbs posted their Drama & rated our Namji Couple 's  Laundry Kiss with 99.7% & First Day kiss 95 % .No matter how thousands time we  watch it ,the feels never get old :heart:

I missed the D -13 countdown :D

Lmao SBS can't move on :lol: Now they are rating the kiss kekeke 

When Wookie forgets that it's rehearsal :lol: 

91cfd3af4b56c057e493473b42e1b11733a8794f

The intensity :blush:

UxDA5pU.gif

Chincha these two *face palms myself*  :lol:

8UiwLvz.gif

ctto

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Annyeong haseyo.... wanted to stop in and congratulate everyone, all our loyal, hard working shippers. I'm sorry RL has taken priority and it's only very recently that I have visited the thread and read the DMs. But please know that I remain a JIji shipper and I have no doubt whatsoever that their chemistry is beyond filming of SP. Wookie will be out soon but looking back it seems quick :) And just like everyone here, I'm excited on him returning to big screen and hopefully picking up where they left off with our Hyunnie.. Cheers everyone!! Thank you for keeping the thread alive even during drought. Miss you all!!!

• Like 11

On 4/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, ptp321 said:

@masthu  you are killing me with your gifs...lmao!  :wub: Never stop posting though! It doesn’t matter how long time passes, these gifs never gets old!

Hahaha dearie :lol:  ikr!! Old is Gold *fist bumps* :wub:

NamJi Spam Alert :D   Don't tell me that I didn't warn you unnie :P 

Lmao our OTP's version of light testing :P

mmI4IGa.gif

*cough* light testing *cough*

FjTCsmV.gif

Lmao when wookie needs her support to pick up the pencil :lol::lol:

MraSqKe.gif

ctto

• Like 8

We are approaching single digit days!!!! I am so excited for his return especially after hearing about Wookie’s next potential project.  I really hope he accepts it.  The synopsis sounds really interesting, particularly the part about how his character has to overcome a fear of flying.  Sounds like many conversations needed with (oh....I don’t know)...a psychology major perhaps?  A girl can dream....:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Sounds like many conversations needed with (oh....I don’t know)...a psychology major perhaps?  A girl can dream....:wub:

Hahaha fist bump to this :D Girls can dream :wub: .

Welcome back @songsongdiehard Miss you :wub: 

Can't believe we already on  single digit countdown D -9  :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ptp321 said:

We are approaching single digit days!!!! I am so excited for his return especially after hearing about Wookie’s next potential project.  I really hope he accepts it.  The synopsis sounds really interesting, particularly the part about how his character has to overcome a fear of flying.  Sounds like many conversations needed with (oh....I don’t know)...a psychology major perhaps?  A girl can dream....:wub:

Yaii it's single digits finally!! *happy dance* 

YearlyUnselfishCommongonolek-size_restri

Hahaha yup :D That psychology major might be able to provide wookie with some insights with regards to his role. ;) :wub:

• Like 6

D-7. He's coming!!! :wub::wub::wub:

And tomorrow will be his last performance with Kang Haneul and Sungkyu in the Musical :o

But I'm so happy to hear @excitedgal opinion about Wookie's acting is improving compare to his performances in last year schedules (before the encores). "There are some changes made as compared to the previous performances and with some new casts, the performance seems to be more interesting. I like the new “Napal” and Wookie’s performance has improved as I felt more emotions... and KHN is as good as before ~ I will miss this combination...".

Thanks HY. Lucky her, she managed to go to 6 performances last time, and 3 performances for this encore :wub:

Another fan thought the same:

1 week to go! Can't believe we're still here after almost 2 years since SP ended. Love you Gals :wub:

And can't wait for Wookie's new project. Said that he will take his time to decide his new project.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000725772

We should camp here on the 27th Gals... Spazzing... Update everything about his discharge :D

Waiting for his post enlistment's interviews, V live, photoshoot, etc too :)

Til then... Have a great weekend everyone :wub:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Changsky said:

And tomorrow will be his last performance with Kang Haneul and Sungkyu in the Musical :o

Sharing this musical story from a new Jiji Shipper .She watched Suspicious Partner after 100 Days My Prince & deeply fall in love with Nam Ji Couple after that  :lol: .

credit to the owner

• Like 6