[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:
Oh my freakkkingggg goodness. Reporter nim thank you for bringing up abt Hyunni! 

Within 1 hr of our captain discharge we have our bomb. Wahahaha. Wookie has just announced to the world that 

1. He really respects and admire her on her skills as a professional actress 

2. The system is weird that when we have so many pic of backstage floating around, wookie says there's a system where visitors can only see who they want to see 

3. They met briefly backstage but still no photos (ninjas as usual!) 

4. Namji are in contact and will continue to do so.. so if they meet, they are discussing about his script. Hahahahaha. 

Welcome back wookie! It finally feels like home to us again. 

LMAO here I thought it was some FF made up by shippers. :joy:  But holy smokes it's REAL!!!  :scream: :heart:

It's only been a few hours but Captain is killing us already!!

@ptp321  LMAO unnie!!! Your delulu is REAL!!! Hyunie REALLY helped him with the SCRIPT!!! I'm so dead everyone!!!!

MXGn47Q.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

35 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Did he confuse it with Cheorwon visit ?? :lol:

Ahahaha... I think sooo :lol:

The system he means I'm sure it refers to Cheorwon visiting system. The visitors can only meet the soldier they want to visit/meet. Hence, he didn't tell the other soldiers about Jihyun's visit.

I don't think the Musical has that kind of visit system. We saw back stage pictures from Wookie, Haneul and Sungkyu with the same guest/person tho :D

Orabeoni just mixed it up... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

ptp321  LMAO unnie!!! Your delulu is REAL!!! Hyunie REALLY helped him with the SCRIPT!!! I'm so dead everyone!!!!

Now I'm imagining Jihyun helps him with the scripts be like "no no... hot kiss scenes andwaeyooo..." :lol:

#deluluing

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

LOL. The reporters are fierce to ask him questions about Hyunni right upon his discharge. Lmao. Did they watch dcut too? Lolol. 

Hahah. I'm sure at some point we did too. But look where we are still! Hahaha. 

Lmao the shipper in me says that the reporters know something we do not :lol: :lol: :lol:

*bangs head on the wall*

4 minutes ago, Changsky said:

The system he means I'm sure it refers to Cheorwon visiting system. The visitors can only meet the soldier they want to visit/meet. Hence, he didn't tell the other soldiers about Jihyun's visit.

I don't think the Musical has that kind of visit system. We saw back stage pictures from Wookie, Haneul and Sungkyu with the same guest/person tho :D

LMAO Wookie can't lie :joy:

40 minutes ago, burgundyprincess said:

Hi!! Burgundy Princess here (forgot my password due to excitement and had to change it lmao)

Sorry in advance for the capital letters ahead:

WOWWW!!!! HE'S JUST BACK AND ALREADY DELIVERED A BOMB!!

HE'S REALLY OUR CAPTAIN!!

THEY WILL BE DISCUSSING HIS NEW PROJECT!!!

That's just a perfect excuse to hanging out publicly freely. (i don't even know what i'm saying anymore lol)

We're getting content so fast and this is only the first day!

This will be a great year!!

Welcome back Wookie and hugs fellow jiji shippers. :wub::wub:

Lmao Wookie is living upto his name!! :lol::lol:

Welcone back dearie!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

LMAO I bet hyunie has gone into hiding after the current bomb. :ph34r:  But I wouldn't complain if she chooses to drop a bomb too!!! :lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Now I'm imagining Jihyun helps him with the scripts be like "no no... hot kiss scenes andwaeyooo..." :lol:

#deluluing

LMAO I'm love his diversion tactic. From Cherwon to Musical  :joy:

23 minutes ago, Changsky said:

#deluluing

Lmao unnie!! I can so imagine this happening :lol:

f9hA2qJ.gif

UxDA5pU.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Did he confuse it with Cheorwon visit ?? :lol:

Homeboy stuttered for sure..... lol!!!!

Wook: “Visiting? Uh...visiting?... what does that word mean?”  (Same stuttering reaction when he was asked to leave after the hospital kiss and had no idea what to do with himself) hahhaha!

But technically he’s right, if he gave her the tickets that’s called an invitation!  Whatever....tomato, tomahto....

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

Those expressions on his face while know what he was saying in each point in time is :heart:

Trying to go back to being rational but damn it is not easy! 

Lol, our captain sure doesn’t disappoint us!  He wasted no time in killing us!  Now that I think of it, him and Hyunnie are a bit evil, but I totally love them for it!  

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

#deluluing

Shhhhhhh! Haha. The poor boy is not as sharp and smart as Hyunni when it comes to interview so we shld help protect them too! Hahahahahahaa. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

17 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Homeboy stuttered for sure..... lol!!!!

Wook: “Visiting? Uh...visiting?... what does that word mean?”  (Same stuttering reaction when he was asked to leave after the hospital kiss and had no idea what to do with himself) hahhaha!

But technically he’s right, if he gave her the tickets that’s called an invitation!  Whatever....tomato, tomahto....

Lmao *the way captain feels* when caught off guard  about "visiting? visiting?"  :lol::lol:

frEJOtr.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

#deluluing

Lmao!  I love JCW, but I love love a confused JCW even more!  It shouldn’t be this amusing to see him utterly fail at explaining anything that has to do with Nam Ji Hyun!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Wookie doesn't forget Haneul and other fellow soldiers. Brotherhood :wub:

Link:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1320450wpp/ji-chang-wook-discharged-from-military-expresses-gratitude-to-fellow-soldiers-kang-ha-neul-sunggyu-and-onew

Ji Chang Wook Discharged From Military; Expresses Gratitude To Fellow Soldiers Kang Ha Neul, Sunggyu, And Onew

Apr 27, 2019

Ji Chang Wook is back from the military!

On April 27, after successfully completing his mandatory military service and being discharged from the Cheorwon Artillery Brigade in Gangwon Province, Ji Chang Wook greeted a large crowd of fans and reporters who had gathered to celebrate his return.

When asked to share his thoughts on his discharge, Ji Chang Wook replied, “It still hasn’t hit me, so I don’t quite feel like I’ve been discharged yet. I think it may finally sink in tomorrow or so.”

Ji Chang Wook also expressed affection and gratitude for several of his co-stars from the military musical production “Shinheung Military Academy.”

“Through our musical, I ended up performing with Kang Ha Neul for the first time in almost 10 years,” he remarked. “I also became close with [INFINITE’s] Sunggyu while performing in the musical, as well as with [SHINee’s] Onew, actor Kim Min Ho, and musical actor Go Eun Sung. They were all a huge help to me. To be honest, it was because of those friends that I was able to spend my military life meaningfully and comfortably. I was really grateful to all of them.”

When asked what he wanted to do most at the moment, Ji Chang Wook made everyone laugh by replying, “Me? I just want to eat a delicious meal.”

Finally, the actor told his fans, “I feel nervous greeting you for the first time in in a long while. I’ve finally been discharged, and I will greet you again with good things and even better projects in the future. Please look forward to it a lot. Thank you.”

Ji Chang Wook has already received multiple casting offers for his first project after his return from the military: he is currently in talks to star in director Jang Jin’s new space drama “City of Stars,” as well as tvN’s upcoming romantic comedy “Please Melt Me” (literal title).

Congratulations to Ji Chang Wook on successfully completing his military service!

Source (1) (2)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 10
  • Love 3

Lmao I haven't showered yet but ....... 

tenor.gif?itemid=3604399

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Captain just stepped out of Cherwon and it's raining with bombs!! :w00t: :w00t:  

I'm so looking forward to more bombs from NamJi :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl9uLdQrIP5BbWlmrsS4d

Gosh his love sickness had worsen during his time at the army. :lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Will be back to spazzing mode after a shower!!!   Until then...

gUBHba0.gif

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Don't hold back lets go cray cray :tounge_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, masthu said:

Captain just stepped out of Cherwon and it's raining with bombs!! :w00t: :w00t:  

I'm so looking forward to more bombs from NamJi :wub:

Gosh his love sickness had worsen during his time at the army. :lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Will be back to spazzing mode after a shower!!!   Until then...

Don't hold back lets go cray cray :tounge_wink:

I know right?!?  He just swaggers out like a boss with his sun kissed face and killer smile looking all innocent and then kinda demotes his agency and manager by announcing to the world that he asked his former co-star who is 8 years his junior and still a college student on her advice for what should be his potential COMEBACK project!!!!  Does this mean that Hyunnie knows what your next project will be before your own agency?  Lmao!!! 

• LOL 16

This interview literally pushed me off the cliff! Here I was telling myself a few days ago to be ready since it'll be a different ballgame once he's out. There goes the boy dropping a nuclear bomb less than an hour after his release. I can't at Wookie. He really can't contain himself when it comes to Hyunnie. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwvyugZHMB2V3uIqCj-79El5A0-Fk5R9Ac_pEI0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ae5q2onm55aq

• LOL 14

48 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I know right?!?  He just swaggers out like a boss with his sun kissed face and killer smile looking all innocent and then kinda demotes his agency and manager by announcing to the world that he asked his former co-star who is 8 years his junior and still a college student on her advice for what should be his potential COMEBACK project!!!!  Does this mean that Hyunnie knows what your next project will be before your own agency?  Lmao!!! 

Hahaha. It still feels surreal. Maybe who knows what he is thinking now after realising what he said regarding Hyunni. Haha. Or maybe Hyunni must be with him now and she's going aish oppa! *smh*

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Just now, babyval22 said:

Hahaha. It still feels surreal. Maybe who knows what he is thinking now after realising what he said regarding Hyunni. Haha. Or maybe Hyunni must be with him now and she's going aish oppa! *smh*

She’s definitely face palming and telling him to “Get it together, Oppa!!!! Jeeeez...Let’s just kiss since that’s the only way to shut you up...” lol! 

• LOL 15

20 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I really don’t mean to sound crass, but Ji Hyun really has this boy by the balls....:joy:  LMAO! 

Boy was caught off guard  :lol: within 10 mins walking out of the campus and was hit with a question about his baby, stuttered and tried so hard to keep a straight face :D so he turned his head sideways pretending to look at the crowd  :lol: Instead of asking about something like are you looking forward to your Mom’s home cook meal or playing his favorite game soccer with friends lmao he gets a NJH question? lol Obviously the reporter is a jijigoner in the DL lmao DEAD :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10