Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

5 hours ago, pauliza said:

He looks so handsome 

credit to the owner

Wookie looks soooo hot!!! :love:  Lmao makes me want to ship him with me :lol:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

On 4/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, ptp321 said:

@masthu  you are killing me with your gifs...lmao!  :wub: Never stop posting though! It doesn’t matter how long time passes, these gifs never gets old!

Hahaha dearie :lol:  ikr!! Old is Gold *fist bumps* :wub:

NamJi Spam Alert :D   Don't tell me that I didn't warn you unnie :P 

Lmao our OTP's version of light testing :P

mmI4IGa.gif

*cough* light testing *cough*

FjTCsmV.gif

Lmao when wookie needs her support to pick up the pencil :lol::lol:

MraSqKe.gif

ctto

• Like 8

We are approaching single digit days!!!! I am so excited for his return especially after hearing about Wookie’s next potential project.  I really hope he accepts it.  The synopsis sounds really interesting, particularly the part about how his character has to overcome a fear of flying.  Sounds like many conversations needed with (oh....I don’t know)...a psychology major perhaps?  A girl can dream....:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Sounds like many conversations needed with (oh....I don’t know)...a psychology major perhaps?  A girl can dream....:wub:

Hahaha fist bump to this :D Girls can dream :wub: .

Welcome back @songsongdiehard Miss you :wub: 

Can't believe we already on  single digit countdown D -9  :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ptp321 said:

We are approaching single digit days!!!! I am so excited for his return especially after hearing about Wookie’s next potential project.  I really hope he accepts it.  The synopsis sounds really interesting, particularly the part about how his character has to overcome a fear of flying.  Sounds like many conversations needed with (oh....I don’t know)...a psychology major perhaps?  A girl can dream....:wub:

Yaii it's single digits finally!! *happy dance* 

YearlyUnselfishCommongonolek-size_restri

Hahaha yup :D That psychology major might be able to provide wookie with some insights with regards to his role. ;) :wub:

• Like 6

Nice story from a fan... Wookie returns her bag with his handwritten letter :wub:

So sweet of him and nice advice from Wookie "please keep your bag carefully". What a lucky fan :wub:

Thanks for sharing :wub:

• Like 8

D-7. He's coming!!! :wub::wub::wub:

And tomorrow will be his last performance with Kang Haneul and Sungkyu in the Musical :o

But I'm so happy to hear @excitedgal opinion about Wookie's acting is improving compare to his performances in last year schedules (before the encores). "There are some changes made as compared to the previous performances and with some new casts, the performance seems to be more interesting. I like the new “Napal” and Wookie’s performance has improved as I felt more emotions... and KHN is as good as before ~ I will miss this combination...".

Thanks HY. Lucky her, she managed to go to 6 performances last time, and 3 performances for this encore :wub:

Another fan thought the same:

1 week to go! Can't believe we're still here after almost 2 years since SP ended. Love you Gals :wub:

And can't wait for Wookie's new project. Said that he will take his time to decide his new project.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000725772

We should camp here on the 27th Gals... Spazzing... Update everything about his discharge :D

Waiting for his post enlistment's interviews, V live, photoshoot, etc too :)

Til then... Have a great weekend everyone :wub:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Changsky said:

And tomorrow will be his last performance with Kang Haneul and Sungkyu in the Musical :o

Sharing this musical story from a new Jiji Shipper .She watched Suspicious Partner after 100 Days My Prince & deeply fall in love with Nam Ji Couple after that  :lol: .

credit to the owner

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Changsky said:

Nice story from a fan... Wookie returns her bag with his handwritten letter :wub:

So sweet of him and nice advice from Wookie "please keep your bag carefully". What a lucky fan :wub:

Thanks for sharing :wub:

Wookie is soooo kind :bawling:  :heart:

If the Almighty wills we have only one week to go!! Kiyaaaaaa  :w00t: :w00t:

200.gif

• Like 7

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Sharing this musical story from a new Jiji Shipper .She watched Suspicious Partner after 100 Days My Prince & deeply fall in love with Nam Ji Couple after that  :lol: 

Thanks for sharing @pauliza :wub:

I feel her, thought the same :wub:

And wondering too... "wat happened on March 12 when Hyunnie came? How on earth she went unnoticed while posing in front of the Today’s Cast board when there r so many people there?" :D

Coz yeah, we kinda had to queue to take pic in front of the "Today's Cast" board ;)

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

D - 7 :wub:

Light testing part 3 :lol:

TOSu7TH.gif

Lmao  he holds her arm as if he has all the right to do just that and Hyunie is all smiles . :wub:

paW50cY.gif

Lmao when you know that your girl is looking and you wanna impress her with your talent :lol: :lol: (as per neck tie bts we know that hyunie doesn't know how to tie a tie :wink::D) *face palms myself*

As per post SP interviews and her recent visit to your Musical its clear that you impressed her big time :wub:

FWoi4vJ.gif

ctto

Edited by masthu
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2