[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

22 hours ago, Changsky said:

Nice story from a fan... Wookie returns her bag with his handwritten letter :wub:

So sweet of him and nice advice from Wookie "please keep your bag carefully". What a lucky fan :wub:

Thanks for sharing :wub:

Wookie is soooo kind :bawling:  :heart:

If the Almighty wills we have only one week to go!! Kiyaaaaaa  :w00t: :w00t:

200.gif

• Like 7

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Sharing this musical story from a new Jiji Shipper .She watched Suspicious Partner after 100 Days My Prince & deeply fall in love with Nam Ji Couple after that  :lol: 

Thanks for sharing @pauliza :wub:

I feel her, thought the same :wub:

And wondering too... "wat happened on March 12 when Hyunnie came? How on earth she went unnoticed while posing in front of the Today’s Cast board when there r so many people there?" :D

Coz yeah, we kinda had to queue to take pic in front of the "Today's Cast" board ;)

• Like 5

D - 7 :wub:

Light testing part 3 :lol:

TOSu7TH.gif

Lmao  he holds her arm as if he has all the right to do just that and Hyunie is all smiles . :wub:

paW50cY.gif

Lmao when you know that your girl is looking and you wanna impress her with your talent :lol: :lol: (as per neck tie bts we know that hyunie doesn't know how to tie a tie :wink::D) *face palms myself*

As per post SP interviews and her recent visit to your Musical its clear that you impressed her big time :wub:

FWoi4vJ.gif

ctto

Edited by masthu
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

I can't believe it, here is the last curtain call for wookie in the musical:

I have mixed feelings about it, we won't be seeing him in the musical anymore but it also means that we are even closer to the end of his service. At least, hyunnie got to watch the musical. She must be now preparing for her midterm exams who are starting on the 22nd.

• Like 6

(*appears*)

Urh. Caved and finally created an account to say hi to all the other shippers. 

I came across SP in a moment of "I need a cute drama now". Did my usual of looking at YT compilations of kisses/jealousy scenes to see what might hit the sweet spot and BOY DID IT. This was about two months ago (better late than never, right?). Binged it because the chemistry was out of this world and they do the #1 thing real couples do when they kiss... specifically post-kiss you don't look dreamily into their eyes, you stare, distractedly, at their mouth...  You can act out chemistry but you can't fake that moment post smooching the person you like. 

I'm always super cautious about shipping real people (for obvious reasons!) but... I mean what can you do? It is them! Being so lovely and natural together. So here I am. Hi! and I can't wait to see what the future holds for both of them because I love them as actors too. But my little shipper heart hopes that they will be in each other's lives in a meaningful, long term way...

Now I'm going to wash my hair because like BH when I'm working on something I forget that my hair needs washing...

(*disappears again*)

• Like 11

21 hours ago, Changsky said:

D-6! :wub:

Ctto

Happy to see him enjoying his holidays! Wookie looks so hot!! :wub:

14 hours ago, tinymel said:

(*appears*)

Urh. Caved and finally created an account to say hi to all the other shippers. 

I came across SP in a moment of "I need a cute drama now". Did my usual of looking at YT compilations of kisses/jealousy scenes to see what might hit the sweet spot and BOY DID IT. This was about two months ago (better late than never, right?). Binged it because the chemistry was out of this world and they do the #1 thing real couples do when they kiss... specifically post-kiss you don't look dreamily into their eyes, you stare, distractedly, at their mouth...  You can act out chemistry but you can't fake that moment post smooching the person you like. 

I'm always super cautious about shipping real people (for obvious reasons!) but... I mean what can you do? It is them! Being so lovely and natural together. So here I am. Hi! and I can't wait to see what the future holds for both of them because I love them as actors too. But my little shipper heart hopes that they will be in each other's lives in a meaningful, long term way...

Now I'm going to wash my hair because like BH when I'm working on something I forget that my hair needs washing...

(*disappears again*)

Welcome on board dearie!! :wub: :wub:

Totally agree with your comment on their post kiss moments *fist bumps* .  Also love love their moments in between takes of their kiss. *swoons*  Lmao there's no way of them faking that especially the dazed expression haha! *wink wink*

It's quite obvious from her visit to wookie's musical that they have been in touch with each other over the past 2 years. The way they care and address each other go beyond being mere costars  :heart:

Would love to read more of your pov with regards to NamJi so please  *appear more* hahaha :wub: 

D1gRyD4WsAAc3My.jpg

D0IC3rp.jpg

RVvUn0o.png

Ctto

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Quoted the captions - "And just like that, we're now down to D-3 ! 2 years have passed and still this ship sails. Thanks to our captain and co-captain who never gave us any reason to abandon this ship right from the start of this journey(BTS and d-cut alone filled up our fuel tank) and of course to us shippers whose faith and love for our OTP is unwavering. May the force be with us always! Here are glimpses of namji these past 21 months " :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I just recently caught up to all my countdowns! Sharing some with u guys here! Sorry guys been soooo busy with work and school, namji had to take a backseat for a while. 3 freakinggggg days! Can you believe it? Hahah. Fellow comrades we are almost there! 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I just recently caught up to all my countdowns! Sharing some with u guys here! Sorry guys been soooo busy with work and school, namji had to take a backseat for a while. 3 freakinggggg days! Can you believe it? Hahah. Fellow comrades we are almost there! 

Thank you for dropping by :kiss_wink: I'm so very excited dearie!!! Hope we could all camp in here on the 27th :wub:

giphy.gif

D-3  :wub::wub:

Their hugs are on another level <3

PYWxtJi.gif

hahah chincha these two :lol::lol:

5ktksrH.gif

ctto

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Aww! thanks for the welcome!!!

I don’t have any cute pics/etc to post but it is Spring and that means new beginnings. So my contribution (ok two bits) is:

1)

1. Her exams finish soon (*fighting!!!*)

2. He is about to be discharged imminently (*silly dance*)
Certainly, this means the perfect time for a dating marathon... *

2)

I got my hair cut today and was thinking about her haircut. I've not been around this 'shippers' paradise' long enough to know if this got discussed, but 100% the Musical plot was hatched then, 15 Feb (the day after Valentine’s Day…). It is about a month in advance of 12 March (two days before White Day… ok that might be going too far), guaranteeing enough time to make sure the date was good for all parties—he definitely gave them tickets how embarrassing if he didn’t. I also believe the fact it happened was because of that stunning new haircut… Who wouldn’t want your special person to see your new do? He would need to see it… and she would want him to see it…** 

My other thought on the haircut is that they symbolise *new beginnings*. She is finishing up her penultimate year at university, has one year left, and so far no rumoured drama or project (though please, please, please let it be the “Please Melt Me”… for obvious reasons). No new beginnings there. So what is her new beginning??? Perhaps a certain someone??? 

Conclusion: There is more than enough evidence that they are in touch still. Therefore it is really tempting to come up with theories about their relationship. However, the facts are there: they are not just co-stars. They worry about each other and make time to see each other (because they miss each other). To pull out my favourite quote about liking someone:

All of a sudden, I was curious. After I was curious, I became worried about her. While worrying about her, I began thinking about her. While thinking about her, I began missing her.

(Flower Boy Next Door, Jin-Rak ep.8)

*Ok, so I should note that I don't think they are dating *yet* because she lives at home with her parents, and I get the feeling that she is one dedicated, smart cookie(for wookie) with her head firmly screwed on. She'll finish her exams/degree, move out (she talked about this in an interview that I can't find right now), and then be ready for a serious relationship. More likely they are in a dedicated, committed courtship phase, which could include dates. So lots of good food being shared… maybe even doing the dishes together…

**My guess is that the picture of them near the cast board came after the musical finished and the audience had left. This is pretty standard for friends and family going to a show. You wait around at the end until everyone else has left--it really doesn’t take long for them to get out of costume and come out to see their loved ones. This is why you often have fans waiting hours to see their fav leaving after a show. So I think that pretty much guarantees they had quality time after the show… sorry if this has all been discussed before.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2