[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 3/16/2019 at 8:25 PM, Kanak_1999 said:

When I saw the post first I was so relieved bz I earlier I was thinking that my ship was shinking bz of no news from both of them. I was a silent lurker before but recently created an account. Also I heard that some people were stating that oppa took advantage of unnie while filming ( the anti shippers views not mine). But since unnie herself went and saw the musically that must have given them their answer.... Also, not sure but I think that as unnie went to see oppa's musical they must have had some kind of interaction in the 1yr 7 months approx... Just what I think... PL's don't judge me too harshly I'm really new to all this.

Like you said dearie, they are anti shippers so ignore their comments. If W made H uncomfortable in anyway, we wouldn't be seeing all the namji interactions that we have already. Plus all the post sp iv, Hyunni's SBS awards speech, her supporting wookie at his musical even after 1 drama later and almost 2 yrs later. Trust ur gut feelings and ignore the negativity. These antis are there for a purpose, and they aren't aligned with us so they will say anything that suits their narrative. And yes u are right. Her supporting wookie at his musical almost 2 yrs later just shows they have been im contact and thats what matters! Hehe. Welcome to our family dearie! 

13 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

@noodlez_ Lol!  Hyunnie was probably like “oppa, you wanna see our shippers go crazy? Hold my beer...” :joy: I love this ship!

Hahahahaha. Did u go crazy over this one dearie! As if posting abt the musical is not enough, we now have the knowledge on sth even more precious. Hehehe. Now that wookie is almost out, namji is back and bent on driving us crazy. Lol. 

D-42

• Like 10

9 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

so this happened....

Looooooove this! We are in the drought for almost 2 years and finally our co captain dropped 2 bombs within 1 week .The timing tho,just 41 Days before he is back.  :D

credit to the owner

• Like 9

4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Like you said dearie, they are anti shippers so ignore their comments. If W made H uncomfortable in anyway, we wouldn't be seeing all the namji interactions that we have already. Plus all the post sp iv, Hyunni's SBS awards speech, her supporting wookie at his musical even after 1 drama later and almost 2 yrs later. Trust ur gut feelings and ignore the negativity. These antis are there for a purpose, and they aren't aligned with us so they will say anything that suits their narrative. And yes u are right. Her supporting wookie at his musical almost 2 yrs later just shows they have been im contact and thats what matters! Hehe. Welcome to our family dearie! 

Hahahahaha. Did u go crazy over this one dearie! As if posting abt the musical is not enough, we now have the knowledge on sth even more precious. Hehehe. Now that wookie is almost out, namji is back and bent on driving us crazy. Lol. 

D-42

Thanks for welcoming me whole heartedly. Also glad to know I am not the only one who thinks they were in contact n my theory is right

• Like 6

11 hours ago, ptp321 said:

@babyval22  Lol, Hyunnie’s recent boldness brings me back to the days when Wookie lost control in the weeks leading up to his enlistment.  I swear if he posts any pics of March 12th on his personal IG, imma die!!! :joy:

Hahahahah! U are still hoping for pics on for the 12th? Hehee. Better to keep our expectations low so when things like this happen, the surprise is so much the sweeter. Hehe. 

8 hours ago, Kanak_1999 said:

Thanks for welcoming me whole heartedly. Also glad to know I am not the only one who thinks they were in contact n my theory is right

At this juncture, there are no right or wrong theories dearie, only that it would be much better if it can make logical and possible sense. Hahaha. 

D-41 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahah! U are still hoping for pics on for the 12th? Hehee. Better to keep our expectations low so when things like this happen, the surprise is so much the sweeter. Hehe. 

At this juncture, there are no right or wrong theories dearie, only that it would be much better if it can make logical and possible sense. Hahaha. 

D-41 

Is there anyway to have a list of all people who visited oppa... Or maybe one of the soldiers who he lives with can pass any hint... Cause I want to know about them badly after hyunnie seeing the musical

PART 14

Nia 1: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Nia 2: O Lord!

Nia 1: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Nia 2: Not again! It’s been more than a week now!

Nia 1: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! SHE WENT TO HIS MUSICAL!!!

Nia 2: More than a week ago! We squealed enough then, remember?

Nia 1: A week ago, and you still haven’t forgiven me. It’s not like I-

Nia 2: You almost got us booted out of the apartment! And we live alone.

Nia 1: So it’s my fault Gertie doesn’t appreciate the frickin’ bomb-

Nia 2: Yes. It’s called a bomb for a reason. Not everyone likes being lobbed with those. You nearly broke the bed and sent it down through her roof!

Nia 1: What a night 'twas! (with a faraway look)  I couldn’t find Fairy Godmum’s IG—she changed the name—and I went back to Hyunnie’s following list to check-

Nia 2: I do NOT want to hear this again.

Nia 1: -and I got the account and clicked and, the first thing I saw, O Lord, the first thing I saw-

Nia 2: O boy…

Nia 1: I mean, what the hell kind of coincidence is that? Out of the blue, I decided to check the account, and there it was! The latest post. Not even an hour old. I saw Hyunnie first, then the musical poster above her, then the whole picture, then ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd-

Nia 2: No. Don’t you-

Nia 1: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Nia 2: I hate that! Can’t you use a different vowel to squeal?

Nia 1: (dancing the Ji-Geu-Deok) I love you girl, and I was too happy to point it out when you did, but the vowel you used on seeing the pic sounded positively guttural at the time.

Nia 2: (looking somewhat contrite) I- I’m not proud of it. But at least that had an expiry. You’ve been doing this wherever we go!

Nia 1: I can’t help it! I mean, yes, we knew the moment he said her name on national television with that pouty face, and serenaded to the kiss BTS at his last concert, and spoke about keeping on loving a hypothetical girlfriend through the military service… Yeah, we knew this was something serious enough. The guy’s practical through and through and always said stuff like not wanting to make things hard for a girl when he’s away. And then all of a sudden, he was kinda almost asking for a commitment from that hypothetical someone. I mean, he was hoping that the girl he loves would wait, but it was also like he was sure enough of his place in her life that he knew he could ask her to do that.

Nia 2: I’ve always thought so too-

Nia 1: Why 'too' when there's just one of us? (snickers lamely)

Nia 2: (with her own faraway look) It was as if he knew he loved her, knew she loved him too and thought himself well within his rights to ask of her constancy. The first time I heard him, the power of that implication was so absolute… almost as if he was sure of his own devotion to her, and prayed that distance would not diminish it. When he said that he would cherish that love as a good memory, even if her heart changed before his return… I dared not say it then-

Nia 1: It felt a sure hope to me, but I didn’t want to get ahead of myself.

Nia 2: Exactly. When he said that, I couldn’t help thinking that maybe, just maybe, he was saying that so she does not feel any guilt. If she doesn’t love him anymore, he wouldn’t hold her against her will. But as long as she was his, he’d endure through time, distance and all else that fate brought, just so they could belong together.

Nia 1: True that. He found juggling work and romance difficult enough, yet on the threshold of a huge milestone in his life, seemed willing to make the mother of all commitments. Army service is no joke in the relationship arena. Still there he was, promising before the world—to be hers, to be faithful and to keep a part of her with him forever, even if it was just a memory.

Nia 2: The story just kept going from strength to strength thereafter.

Nia 1: Or coincidence to coincidence. Her post on August 14th 2018, her birthday when she was largely missing and so was he.

Nia 2: Yup. Out on a break and missing. Except for only solitary photo from his friend.

Nia 1: And the weirdest out-of-the-blue video message to all soldiers during HDH commentary. Was there anything about the army in the acrostic poems Hyunnie and DO made? Which would certainly explain the line of thought. Otherwise, that was more out-of-the-place than the boom mic operator during JiJi’s laundry kisses.

Nia 2: Don’t take me there.

Nia 1: Aaaah… I know. (lightly slaps herself) But yeah, those were some very susanghe things.

Nia 2: Some of the many. And just when the seas rolled drowsily, Hyunnie picked the ship up and plunked it right on top of a minefield.

Nia 1: (reminiscences the musical visit post again) Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Nia 2: Shut it!

Nia 1: You mean ‘Shut out’! Fairy Godmum knows.

Nia 2: Fairy Godmum knows we know.

Nia 1: Fairy Godmum knows we know she knows. C’mon, she posted a JiJi shipper’s chocolate bouquet and note, stuck JiJi’s pics in the same spot in the salon, and now takes along her baby girl to see the star boy’s musical.

Nia 2: Their entire circle is genius.

Nia 1: Must be all the fish they eat. Remember Jeeves?

Nia 2: Must be. (starts ticking facts off her fingers) Wook’s been working with CEO Mi Young since eons now. Said CEO-nim knows he is being shipped mightily with Hyunnie. If Wook or Hyunnie didn’t want it, Mi Young-shi would hardly cosplay as a connecting dot between the two. To the best of my knowledge, she has not been clicked at any of the previous Shinheung musical shows. And the one time she does go, she takes Hyunnie.

Credit duly given to the IG owner

Nia 1: (lends her own fingers for the fact-checking) It’s only the two ALUU CEOs—Jung Mi Young and Kim Min Seon—and Hyunnie. Cannot see other members of Wook’s ALUU team, so they were either busy, went before and never posted on SNS, or went and posted something that escaped us so far, or…

Nia 2: Or this was supposed to be a more-personal-than-usual support visit.

Nia 1: Kekekekekeke! Hyunnie looks thoroughly out of place between the two ladies. In a professional capacity, they are the higher-ups carving out time together to support not only a beloved dongsaeng but also an important client. Even so, I can’t shake off the vibe that the two CEOs seem to be chaperoning their youngest sister on her date!

Nia 2: Yeah. The small group, the people in it and their mutual association with Wook and Hyunnie even taken in separate contexts leave very little room for doubt that Hyunnie has long been acknowledged as a part of Wook’s circle, to an extent where the rest of the people in that circle not only do NOT deny any possible links between the two, but take a step further to voice their blessings openly.

Nia 1: A hallmark, I remember, of SongSong’s courtship.

Nia 2: A few similarities are definitely found here too.

Nia 1: This is no VIP premiere with a long list of professional friends and acquaintance doing a collective 'Hwaiting'! When all is said and done, this is still a facet of his personal life as a soldier that the public is allowed into for the love of the country. How many co-stars and friends have we seen at the musical? That in itself should explain what he said long ago- his invitation was not merely for Hyunnie to visit him in the army. It was to be in his life beyond SP, beyond JiBong, beyond the temporary separation and upon the rest of the journey wherever it may lead.

Nia 2: And Hyunnie wants to! I have not seen one reason, not one paltry reason, to believe that she thinks differently. Since before he even left, she has been as encouraging and supportive as she is now. She wants her 'Oraboni' to return safe and healthy. She wants him to know that the world can take a hint and she is just fine with that. That he is not alone in making claims and promises. That she is right there in his corner, as always.

Nia 1: And that ‘Oraboni’? Aww, that ‘Oraboni’! She kills me every time she says that! Jaebal Hyunnie-ah, I wanna live long enough to see you walk down the aisle!

Nia 2: (the thought renders her jelly-kneed, so she hurries and flops down on a seat before Nia 1 could point and poke fun) Um-hmm. Some ‘Oraboni’ that was. Equalled only by Wookie’s ‘Ji Hyun yangie’.

Nia 1: They have more inside jokes than SP PD-nim had hives seeing their kisses.

Nia 2: Like we didn’t? And don’t go there!

Nia 1: But still, it’s thoroughly disconcerting when the two speak highly formal words while having gooey looks on their faces. Is that, like a… you know… a play-

Nia 2: No! You are not taking me there!

Nia 1: Jeez! It’s JiJi, it goes there more often than not.

Nia 2: Gertie’s apartment is not the place for it to go there.

Nia 1: Like she can hear us talking. 'Sall in the head, for God's sake!

Nia 2: Maybe, but she can see the crazy faces. And one of your ‘Eeeeeeeeeees’ definitely came out. Why do you think she ran inside?

Nia 1: She said she'd make juice.

Nia 2: (raises an eyebrow) Like her life depended on it?

Nia 1: Ah, I wondered why she closed the kitchen door behind her.

Nia 2: The entire street parted like the Red Sea went we went out for a jog today!

Nia 1: If they saw JiJi, they’d be no better. Or is that supposed to be ‘ no worse’? Anyways, you can't blame me when even Hyunnie likes all this shippy business.

Nia 2: Uh-huh.

Nia 1: She sees all those touchy and kissy JiJi videos-

Nia 2: Who doesn't?

Nia 1: She liked one too-

Nia 2: Who didn't?

Nia 1: Gertie.

Nia 2: We are NOT siccing those on Gertie! She hasn't even made it past the Immaculate Conception!

Nia 1: I'd say it's high time she at least joined the birds-and-bees circuit.

Nia 2: Can we just give her the chocolates and go home, please?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

@pauliza  Thanks for posting this, but I had NO doubt.  The jumping to conclusions online was getting annoying.  Is he supposed to do a background check on everyone before he takes a picture with them now?  Ridiculous!  I hope we can move past this and return to spazzing about March 12th!  I’m still not over that date...lol.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

@pauliza  Thanks for posting this, but I had NO doubt.  The jumping to conclusions online was getting annoying.  Is he supposed to do a background check on everyone before he takes a picture with them now?  Ridiculous!  I hope we can move past this and return to spazzing about March 12th!  I’m still not over that date...lol.

From Jilighted Soompiers & translated by @riririru 

New article from Soompi 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

credit to Soompi 

Spoiler

SBS clarified their reasons for showing a photo of Ji Chang Wook with Madam Lin during the March 23 broadcast of “Unanswered Questions.” A source from SBS’s “Unanswered Questions” stated, “We used photos of Madam Lin with celebrities to explain that she was acquainted with Korean celebrities. We were not suggesting that Ji Chang Wook was tied to the ‘Burning Sun Gate.'” Source : Soompi 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1