[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

So technically yes, she visited him during MS by watching the musical. Hahah. As for the other private visit, hahaha, no one knows still! :p 

even though i kinda expected H to share on her ig.. to see her really share it makes my heart soar! Haha. And she and her orabeoni again when the whole world knows she screamed OPPA to the whole world. Lol. It would be funny if pple really think she addressed wookie as orabeoni privately too. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

So technically yes, she visited him during MS by watching the musical. Hahah. As for the other private visit, hahaha, no one knows still! :p 

even though i kinda expected H to share on her ig.. to see her really share it makes my heart soar! Haha. And she and her orabeoni again when the whole world knows she screamed OPPA to the whole world. Lol. It would be funny if pple really think she addressed wookie as orabeoni privately too. 

Haha this is one of them :lol:

By the way ,Kang Ha Neul was not in the list of the actors in yesterday's performance .Just in case somebody said she went there to support ALL her past co actors  :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, daloula said:

I must say it does and it doesn’t surprise me at the same time that she went to his musical. We are left with a month and a half to the end of his service so it is even better. 

Who would have expected we can actually say H did visit W during MS, albeit in a different way. Hahaha. Wonder if she brought fried chicken and pizzas. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

After a pretty restless night, thanks to our atomic Ji Hyunnie, my goal today is to not get fired from my job.  I cannot for the life of me wipe this stupid smile off my face...lol!  Anyways, what kept me awake last night was how on earth did Hyunnie get the tickets to watch his musical?  I know his other friends, assistant, and manager have already seen it, including Byun daepyun-nim.  I can’t imagine any one of them sitting in front of their computers refreshing their screens to buy tickets online.  Does anyone know if the soldiers/actors get a certain amount of tickets to give to their close friends and families?  If so, JCW is a deliberate and intentional man to make sure that he is the only one performing on that day....genius ninja!!!  Regardless, her visit was definitely planned for sure!!!!  

I went back and rewatched his MBC section interview along with his Jiscovery concert where he talked about loving an “imaginary” girl and how the army has nothing to do with stopping him from loving her and 2 years later I see a posting of Hyunnie publicly supporting him and I can’t help but think we have come full circle.  One thing is for sure,  Wook must’ve sang a little louder, stood a little prouder, and smiled a little brighter yesterday, cause as a shipper I sure did!:wub:

• Like 12

Hyunie just kill me already!! :bawling:  Feeling high from last nights update from our Co-captain Hyunie. :heart:

Hyunie: "I hope Changwook orabeoni stays healthy until the discharge date!" Omg!!!  

Eng Trans credit: @riririru

Our co-captain went all out with her support for changwookie oppa! Our ship sails on its own. :D

A well deserved gift to our lovely shippers who have been waiting for a long time and especially to our Soompi shippers (Hyunited_Soompiers) who worked hard to make our latest fan cafe project a success!! :kiss_wink::heart:

D1iMHrAU0AEhJ9y.jpg

@babyval22 Mianhe for not keeping my promise on updating our MT unnie! I'll try my best to drop by more frequently :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

i’m sorry i’m late gals!!! :bawling: 

i lost my soompi password and didn’t have time to go dig it out..

but seeing Hyunnie at the musical, openly posting about her orabeoni... :glasses:  i’m here to wave the flag of victory and declaring what a cool gal she is. 

do. they. know. how. long. we’ve. waited.  for. this. day!?!?! :bawling::love:

haru haru guys. haru haru.. 

• Like 11

14 hours ago, ptp321 said:

After a pretty restless night, thanks to our atomic Ji Hyunnie, my goal today is to not get fired from my job.  I cannot for the life of me wipe this stupid smile off my face...lol!  Anyways, what kept me awake last night was how on earth did Hyunnie get the tickets to watch his musical?  I know his other friends, assistant, and manager have already seen it, including Byun daepyun-nim.  I can’t imagine any one of them sitting in front of their computers refreshing their screens to buy tickets online.  Does anyone know if the soldiers/actors get a certain amount of tickets to give to their close friends and families?  If so, JCW is a deliberate and intentional man to make sure that he is the only one performing on that day....genius ninja!!!  Regardless, her visit was definitely planned for sure!!!!  

I went back and rewatched his MBC section interview along with his Jiscovery concert where he talked about loving an “imaginary” girl and how the army has nothing to do with stopping him from loving her and 2 years later I see a posting of Hyunnie publicly supporting him and I can’t help but think we have come full circle.  One thing is for sure,  Wook must’ve sang a little louder, stood a little prouder, and smiled a little brighter yesterday, cause as a shipper I sure did!:wub:

Now that you mentioned it.. i wonder if his friends who watched the musical bought the tix on their own or he can choose to gift it to some of his close acquaintance. Hahaha. Now im so curious! But whatever it is... im glad that H was either given the tickets or chose to go it together with fairy godma at their expense! Hahaha. 

13 hours ago, masthu said:

Hyunie just kill me already!! :bawling:  Feeling high from last nights update from our Co-captain Hyunie. :heart:

Hyunie: "I hope Changwook orabeoni stays healthy until the discharge date!" Omg!!!  

Eng Trans credit: @riririru

Our co-captain went all out with her support for changwookie oppa! Our ship sails on its own. :D

A well deserved gift to our lovely shippers who have been waiting for a long time and especially to our Soompi shippers (Hyunited_Soompiers) who worked hard to make our latest fan cafe project a success!! :kiss_wink::heart:

@babyval22 Mianhe for not keeping my promise on updating our MT unnie! I'll try my best to drop by more frequently :heart:

Ahaha. Totally! Our ship chincha can sail on its own. We dun have to force any theories at all. Just stating facts and gaps of times of their disappearances. Haha. And yes, u promised u wouldnt leave me alone here so palli palli come back soon! Hahaha. 

38 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

i’m sorry i’m late gals!!! :bawling: 

i lost my soompi password and didn’t have time to go dig it out..

but seeing Hyunnie at the musical, openly posting about her orabeoni... :glasses:  i’m here to wave the flag of victory and declaring what a cool gal she is. 

do. they. know. how. long. we’ve. waited.  for. this. day!?!?! :bawling::love:

haru haru guys. haru haru.. 

Hahah. Ever since he enlisted and what a timing to choose when he is completing his MS! I would bet she is aware of when his discharge date would be. LOL!

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

@babyval22  I know....the curiosity was what kept me up at night.  My delulu and rationale were totally at war with each other.  Lol! :D  It’s just with that amount of star power in one musical, I imagine buying tickets online would be kind of frustrating as they tend to sell out quickly.  I guess it’s just a coincidence that Hyunnie managed to get 3 tickets to a show where her orabeoni is performing alongside other actors who she is not familiar with and the date happens to fall on 2 days prior to White day.... ;).  

*sigh*....i really need to stop thinking about this or else it’s gonna be another sleepless night for me. Hahaha.  

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

@babyval22  I know....the curiosity was what kept me up at night.  My delulu and rationale were totally at war with each other.  Lol! :D  It’s just with that amount of star power in one musical, I imagine buying tickets online would be kind of frustrating as they tend to sell out quickly.  I guess it’s just a coincidence that Hyunnie managed to get 3 tickets to a show where her orabeoni is performing alongside other actors who she is not familiar with and the date happens to fall on 2 days prior to White day.... ;).  

*sigh*....i really need to stop thinking about this or else it’s gonna be another sleepless night for me. Hahaha.  

Talking about the date ...coincidentally Wookie drew her ideal type woman on 13 March 2017 ..Hyunnie went to watch his musical on 12 March 2019 but posted it on her ig on 13 March 2019 .. :D

credit to the owner 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

23 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Yeshhhh dun think. Haha. Im just taking it as a gift for us! Wahahah. And not to make u think even more.. hahaha. For some reason there isnt any videos on 12 mar that surfaced of him leaving the venue when they have it for the rest of the days for the performance this week. :joy:

D-45 

D-44

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yeshhhh dun think. Haha. Im just taking it as a gift for us! Wahahah. And not to make u think even more.. hahaha. For some reason there isnt any videos on 12 mar that surfaced of him leaving the venue when they have it for the rest of the days for the performance this week. :joy:

D-45 

Instagram was whack yesterday so I think Hyunnie and fairy godmother broke the internet with their wonderful posts! :lol:  I’m hoping there’s no video of them leaving cause they had to finish the pizza and chicken Hyunnie brought for them. Hahaha...I’m a goner! Goodbye sleep! Lol!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Instagram was whack yesterday so I think Hyunnie and fairy godmother broke the internet with their wonderful posts! :lol:  I’m hoping there’s no video of them leaving cause they had to finish the pizza and chicken Hyunnie brought for them. Hahaha...I’m a goner! Goodbye sleep! Lol!

No wonder he said his army friends would like it very much if she visited. Im a goner too! Gotta bring myself back to the reality soon before wookie officially finishes his MS! :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

On 7/1/2017 at 7:02 PM, stucked said:

When I saw the post first I was so relieved bz I earlier I was thinking that my ship was shinking bz of no news from both of them. I was a silent lurker before but recently created an account. Also I heard that some people were stating that oppa took advantage of unnie while filming ( the anti shippers views not mine). But since unnie herself went and saw the musically that must have given them their answer.... Also, not sure but I think that as unnie went to see oppa's musical they must have had some kind of interaction in the 1yr 7 months approx... Just what I think... PL's don't judge me too harshly I'm really new to all this.