[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Spoiler

[insert heart eyes emoji]

DmOycMOV4AEKlaD.jpg

DmOk3aOUYAE7376.jpg

DmOefLpUUAAO9Ow.jpgDmeCWeHUcAA4Mwa.jpg

tumblr_pdgn8miPkt1vxwv06o2_400.gif

tumblr_pecqtteByS1vxwv06o3_500.giftumblr_pecqtteByS1vxwv06o4_500.giftumblr_pecqtteByS1vxwv06o6_400.gif

MYionpgU

throwback

Spoiler

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun shows great couple chemistry on ‘Suspicious Partner’ press conference

Updated May 10th 2017 GMT

2017-05-10_13-28-50-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Suspicious Partner, the new SBS TV series which airs tonight starring Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun. The new couple during the press conference showed off great couple chemistry making fans all and more anticipate for the new drama.

Suspicious Partner is about a sexy prosecutor, Ji Chang Wook and a rookie justice department intern played by Nam Ji Hyun, who have to work together on a mysterious case involving an amnesiac murder. The show will first air on May 10 at 10pm KST.

2017-05-10_13-28-47.jpg

Picture Perfect 

2017-05-10_13-28-44.jpg

Eye contact is all we need 

2017-05-10_13-28-38.jpg

• Like 15

DO : Please give a video letter to the hardworking soldiers serving in the army .

Hyunnie : Ahh...video letter..Let me try ."It is very hot in this summer,hard on all of you ,now the cool autumn is coming ,just hang in there a little .Tired to the training,watching 100days will relieve you .Hope everyone continues not to be hurt & gets discharged " :lol::lol:

:heart:

credit to the owners

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, pauliza said:
DO : Please give a video letter to the hardworking soldiers serving in the army .

Hyunnie : Ahh...video letter..Let me try ."It is very hot in this summer,hard on all of you ,now the cool autumn is coming ,just hang in there a little .Tired to the training,watching 100days will relieve you .Hope everyone continues not to be hurt & gets discharged " :lol::lol:

:heart:

credit to the owners

OMG....How does one stay rational??? A video letter to soldiers after a commentary about a new drama is not random at all.  It's perfectly normal....NOT!  This is exactly why I cannot move on...(face palms self) LOL!  My gut feeling tells me as we get closer to his discharge date, there will be mini hints or clues, coincidences, heart attacks or whatever you call this....Stop messing with my mind you two!!!...hahaha I still love them though.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

How did it led to him asking her for a msg for soldiers?And Hyunni seemed to be loss for words at first :lol:And was like..wth I'll just give a message :lol: And a good and smart message at that.^_^

I know it applies to all soldiers and I'm pretty sure he'd get that msg haha.. one very happy soldier I could already imagine :love: ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

On 9/4/2018 at 10:58 PM, achinawa said:

I missed the drama too that I still watch it even up to now  :lol: (lost count on how many that my sister is asking me if I haven't finished the drama yet :rolleyes::lol:)

Same same... :wub: It becomes my ritual every night, like a bedtime story :lol: Watching SP especially the couple discs until fall asleep :D

• Like 9