[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Our rice wreath has arrived!  :heart: 

So exciting! All the best to 100 days My Prince uri angel! Fighting! 

Omggg Girls we did it! Looking at the rice wreath is making me tear up all over again. :bawling: 

Thank you everyone for working so hard to gift hyuni with a rice wreath. It was not at all easy. You all went through a lot to make this possible. It's been over a year but united we stand. This project was a success bcz of all your love and dedication. 

Get some rest my dearest shippers. You all deserve it!  *Group hugs*  :kiss_wink:

Fighting NamJi shippers! :heart:

eUG3sUN.jpg

Z9LTNpd.jpg

NsGbSR3.jpg

• Like 15

Hyunni update of the new drama

Ctto

Looking very pretty our dearest Hyunni^_^ (but I still prefer her yearend look kekeke)

Spoiler

Seen some pics of the new drama's press conference and this has been bugging me since SP presscon..but just wondering why wasn't there a pic of Wookie and Hyunni doing the heart sign (or probably the emcee not asking them to do it...when other couples from other drama were asked to do so:rolleyes: and if I remember correctly Taejoonie was the one who knelt down on Hyunni as it seems like a proposal or sumthin :lol:) No English sub for the SP presscon so forgive my curiosity lmao or correct me if I'm wrong hehe *winks* 

Loyal as ever to NamJi though ^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seen some pics of the new drama's press conference and this has been bugging me since SP presscon..but just wondering why wasn't there a pic of Wookie and Hyunni doing the heart sign (or probably the emcee not asking them to do it...when other couples from other drama were asked to do so:rolleyes: and if I remember correctly Taejoonie was the one who knelt down on Hyunni as it seems like a proposal or sumthin :lol: No English sub for the SP presscon so forgive my curiosity lmao or correct me if I'm wrong hehe *winks* 

She does look stunning as always!  If anything, her new press conference reminded me what a normal press conference should look like and not like the SP one where a certain main lead who shall not be named went absolutely nuts!!! Lmao! God I miss SP! :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

14 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

She does look stunning as always!  If anything, her new press conference showed me what a normal press conference should look like and not like the SP one where a certain main lead who shall not be named went absolutely nuts!!! Lmao! God I miss SP! :wub:

Thankies for reminding dearie. It made me go back to my senses and not think of lots of things lmao :lol:

I missed the drama too that I still watch it even up to now  :lol: (lost count on how many that my sister is asking me if I haven't finished the drama yet :rolleyes::lol:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

59 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

im feeling a little jealous they go to do a couple commentary..and we got pics from the wrap up party. lol

My sentiments too. Imagine how it'll be if he was present during SP commentary sessions. :lol:

I don't think I've mentioned it before...but I luvvvv  your display pic haha:blush:

• Like 7

Just finished watching everything after a long day at work that prevented me from spazzing live :bawling:

Hyunnie looked so pretty and mature and I love the way she was carrying herself. Each time I told myself that maybe this time is the one when I’ll decide to move on from this ship but I guess it’s not this time lmao

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

15 hours ago, achinawa said:

Hide contents

Seen some pics of the new drama's press conference and this has been bugging me since SP presscon..but just wondering why wasn't there a pic of Wookie and Hyunni doing the heart sign (or probably the emcee not asking them to do it...when other couples from other drama were asked to do so:rolleyes: and if I remember correctly Taejoonie was the one who knelt down on Hyunni as it seems like a proposal or sumthin :lol:) No English sub for the SP presscon so forgive my curiosity lmao or correct me if I'm wrong hehe *winks* 

We all have no idea. Haha. But then again, not all press conference had their dance position that they did. Kekeke. 

12 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

im feeling a little jealous they go to do a couple commentary..and we got pics from the wrap up party. lol

Tell me about it! Hahaha. Also, one of our chingus realised that the venue of the wrap up party is the same as SP. Hahaah. I guess the venue must be popular with dramas wrap up parties. Hahah. 

11 hours ago, achinawa said:

My sentiments too. Imagine how it'll be if he was present during SP commentary sessions. :lol:

I don't think I've mentioned it before...but I luvvvv  your display pic haha:blush:

I didnt realise it was our easter egg! Lmao. 

8 hours ago, daloula said:

Just finished watching everything after a long day at work that prevented me from spazzing live :bawling:

Hyunnie looked so pretty and mature and I love the way she was carrying herself. Each time I told myself that maybe this time is the one when I’ll decide to move on from this ship but I guess it’s not this time lmao

Dearie.. you have no choice but to be stuck with us! Hahahah. The only time we move on is after our korea trip! Keke. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

We all have no idea. Haha. But then again, not all press conference had their dance position that they did. Kekeke. 

Tell me about it! Hahaha. Also, one of our chingus realised that the venue of the wrap up party is the same as SP. Hahaah. I guess the venue must be popular with dramas wrap up parties. Hahah. 

I didnt realise it was our easter egg! Lmao. 

Ahaha yes the dance lmao :lol:This Ig post from @pauliza pretty much sums up last year's presscon :love: Add up those deep long stares from our captain!:wub:^_^

Ctto

Was it the same venue?Coolies then..They gave away all groupie pics for this new drama haha!

Ah yes Easter egg that gives off lots of feels kekeke:wub: PDnim sure knows how to feed us lol

• Like 8