[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 6/17/2018 at 9:35 PM, Changsky said:

Wookie! :wub:

Cr: dancerkt

Flower boys are together! ^_^NICEEEEEE!❤

Spoiler

Not sure if this is new or not hehe...

Ctto

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 14

On 6/17/2018 at 8:20 PM, masthu said:

Back then SS soompi accounts and ig  accounts were reported as well. I

Haha if this is the price that I have to pay for Namji Wedding ,I m Ok to "sell " my ig to the haters then :tongue: .Just kidding :D:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

I m sharing other couple's moment because we can't share the content of the dvd cut .This video reminded me of necktie bts in the dvd cut when Wookie passing his coat to Hyunnie to cover her legs :D

Spoiler

• Like 11

On 6/18/2018 at 5:23 AM, midorinokerochan said:

But these people are forgetting that shutting down NamJi accounts doesn't mean making the NamJi moments that were captured in those posts go away. It doesn't cancel NamJi's smiles and glowing eyes and their obvious happiness just being together.  They can try to hide the truth, so that their lies seem more believable to people who don't know better, but the truth won't change and won't go away. 

Ji ChangWook and Nam JiHyun are the only people who have the right and the power to sunk this ship and make us shut up. So far, however, they have not done nothing to that purpos

So true :heart: .

Sharing Namji Kiss scenes as our vitamins :D

credit to the owners

• Like 17

I'm sorry..but I saw the claw machine on soompi news and was reminded of Wookie playing it :lol:

Ctto

And how in the dcut that Hyuni was there with him..hehe:wub:

Spcwjh_zps8e5ikc0r.jpg

Such a cute epilogue (and the completed cut in the dcut is luvvvv❤)

Ctto sbs drama

• Like 15

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

I'm sorry..but I saw the claw machine on soompi news and was reminded of Wookie playing it :lol:

Omooo... I was just about to post the same. I guess Namji shippers do think alike :lol:

Currently watching PMY new drama. Other than the claw machine, some scenes also remind me of uri couple in SP :D

They have the ‘ice bag for the sprained ankle’, and this kind of scene too:

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Agree! Wish the aired drama had the longer ‘claw machine date’ version, because Jihyun was there, and they’re so cute together, bickering like a real couple :wub:

7 hours ago, pauliza said:

Sharing Namji Kiss scenes as our vitamins :D

I guess we will never stop talking about Namji kisses. And we won’t get bored talking about it. They set the standard so high for Kdramas kisses. They kiss beautifully and full of love. And it’s so hard to think that they’re just did their job professionally, or just acting for the kiss scenes. Especially after watching the bts of the kiss scenes, both in SBS Catch and Dcut ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

i love wooookiiieeee

i love nammmmjiiiiiiiii

lets smile!!!! 

so many negatives going on. skip it!!!!! dont read it!!!!!! itll hurt your eyes!!!!

Namji!!!!!!!! woookieeeeeee!!!!!!

*winkWink* *ppo ppo*:wub:

we have how many more months till wookie comes out? aaaahhhhh

i wonder what his next project he will do? action or comedy ...horror...hahahaha  i cant see him doing horror...lol 

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

4 hours ago, Changsky said:

Omooo... I was just about to post the same. I guess Namji shippers do think alike :lol:

Currently watching PMY new drama. Other than the claw machine, some scenes also remind me of uri couple in SP :D

They have the ‘ice bag for the sprained ankle’, and this kind of scene .

Agree! Wish the aired drama had the longer ‘claw machine date’ version, because Jihyun was there, and they’re so cute together, bickering like a real couple :wub:

I guess we will never stop talking about Namji kisses. And we won’t get bored talking about it. They set the standard so high for Kdramas kisses. They kiss beautifully and full of love. And it’s so hard to think that they’re just did their job professionally, or just acting for the kiss scenes. Especially after watching the bts of the kiss scenes, both in SBS Catch and Dcut ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Haha..I think we are all in the same wavelength..wooot..High fives dearie^_^ Been meaning to post that early on but been busy with work.

Ah yes..am planning to watch that drama when its all done,hehe. (the agony of waiting is not helping haha *coughs ..SP days* :lol: )But seeing some of their stills just remind me of NamJi..not familiar with the webtoon,so I'm not sure if those scenes were really there. And I'm trying to build my affection for PSJ (as to some cuts I've seen)..but its not coming just yet hehe..soon perhaps *apologies to those who luv him though*

Yesh...claw machine date (to me,it felt like that it was a date but its not..and then I went back to concluding..yes it was a date :lol:  what am I saying lmao) I squealed when I saw it on the drama dcut wahaha...:wub::tongue:

NamJi kisses were special and will surely never be forgotten.Everyday there's like a new discovery regarding those kisses :lol:

Is Wookie on vacation?

Does it mean that the vid on ig with wookie chingu is recent?the one with the dog? Hehehe...so many questions :lol: Just enjoy your vacation Wookie-ya!^_^ (if ever he's on vacation)

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

i love wooookiiieeee

i love nammmmjiiiiiiiii

lets smile!!!! 

so many negatives going on. skip it!!!!! dont read it!!!!!! itll hurt your eyes!!!!

Namji!!!!!!!! woookieeeeeee!!!!!!

*winkWink* *ppo ppo*:wub:

Don't skip this one :lol: And smilèeeeee while you're at it^_^

Ctto

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, achinawa said:

Ctto

And how in the dcut that Hyuni was there with him..hehe

Ctto sbs drama

I know right! I squealed out loud when i saw it in the dcut! Gosh. I wished they put the full epilogue inside. Hehehe.

Is Wookie on vacation?

Cr: iamkooletski, from Ysvespa I

Guess he is! Not complaining but i think he's working hard to get lots of vacation days. hahahahaha! Hope he have some fun!

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

we have how many more months till wookie comes out? aaaahhhhh

i wonder what his next project he will do? action or comedy ...horror...hahahaha  i cant see him doing horror...lol

Thanks dearie for injecting laughter into our thread and lol, thanks to that, we ain't that quiet today. LMAO.

When u said u can't see him doing horror, the only image i have of him is this

ctto

:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

@babyval22 Me too!!!!! i was picturing him screaming like he did on running man. OMG that was so funny. Horror!!! maybe i do want to see him in it...hahahahaha

i do wish he would do more variety shows. but i know that he did mention that he doesnt do them since he isnt that good at them. =( i think he should still go on them. and screw the haters. 

• Like 8

so who here can read korean?

i have those books that i got from the DCut and since i cant read it im willing it to give it to yall. its such a waste for me to have these and collect dust.

i should of listened to my Aunt to not forget my korean writing but i got lazy bleh

sorry i cant give you all but the books (the script reading one) i can give it to you.

first person that responses ill give it to you. of course no international. sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy

hope you understand.

and please make sure you're a nice, rational, sweet shipper. =))))))))))))

• Like 11

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

You're welcome. Just to be clear, you are definitely on the my unni aka hyunni ship, in case you aren't sure which ship u are on. Oh btw, i didn't assume that you reported accounts. You came in here and announced you reported the accounts. So, it wasn't me. We dun need any apologies btw, if there is any apologies to be given, it should be our responsible namji ig shippers whom you have stereotyped, your fellow huge hyunni fans who may have thought they have been caused some harm by your irresponsible tirade and lastly, to hyunni hersellf, just because you aren't being a responsible and matured fans that hyunni can be proud of at the moment.

I thought that we had only "my oppa fans" to deal with but it looks like we've got some over protective, possessive "my unni" fans aka "hyuni ship". 

This is so annoying man. These "my unni" fans are acting just like "my oppa" fans who don't want their biased to be shipped with any lady, but in this case they dont want hyuni to be shipped with a namja aka wookie. Since they can't do anything with regards to shippers shipping them, they decide to go after NamJi shippers account on IG. Lmaooo! So childish! Keke

I hope they stop treating hyuni like a child. She's a matured lady who knows what's right for her. It's up to her to decision about her career, dating, boyfriend, husband, or marriage. Hyuni's fans or shippers have no say to It!!!

These "my unni" fans need to stop acting as if they own hyuni!! Please!

@babyval22 @achinawa loved that epiloug. They should have included it in the real drama. Why do they have to look so alike in that scene TT

My poor heartu! 

• Like 13

It was so HOT!! lately but its good to see our MT are back again as "Hot Topic" . :glasses: Yeayyyy!!! . Thank You to All NamJi's Shipper who had devoted their precious times, ideas, creativity, beautiful written in MT & fanfic, video editing with loveable songs picks perfectly suited with their faith, journey, & how do we fall in love with them as a couple or individually whereby both had charmed us with their acting skills, their genuineness, how both broke their existing invisible bricks wall to "warm" into each other & exploding the "warm" to turn it into HOT sizzling chemistry.:wub:

18b52510ab06ba3fcc0ceae47c61486f.jpg

We aren't in silence, We aren't in drought, We aren't irrational "obsessive" fans, We aren't disrespectful towards others.. WE ARE NamJi's shipper whom :heart: Nam Ji Hyun & Ji Chang Wook either as ONE(couple) or Individually..Our individual journey shipping this two may varies, some had sailing in this ship in the beginning, (i want to thanks once again to @stucked for created this thread :)) some in the middle (may a silence lurkers), some after the soundless kiss has been aired, some after SP has ended, & some after DCut *cough cough* XCut ^_^, but it doesnt differentiate us, some may delulu much, some can be both delulu & rational, some are rational enough to bring us back on the right path if we are to much fictionalised their "coincidences" etc...but again it won't differentiate us coz we had ONE common thing that we are really appreciate, to protect, to love, to be cherish which is "THEM"  Ji Chang Wook & Nam Ji Hyun.

ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-star-in-th

Lets be a responsible shipper, in addition not to be sway with all "catastrophic" had incurred some IG's owner whom does nothing foul & proud to be in this ship either both are together or not, glad to know u chingus."I Can Do Things You Cannot, You Can Do Things I Cannot; Together We Can Do Great Things." ~Mother Teresa 

Fighting Chingus & Lets bring their happiness to the universe!!!! :blush:

Picture & IG credit to owner.. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Annyeong chingus.

It looks like I missed some action going on in this thread earlier as I was at work, but now there is almost no trace left. 

Even though I have a general idea  - because of some comments I saw in IG and Twitter - of what might have happened, I will gladly abide by the mod's warning and let it go. 

I prefer to focus on spreading happy vibes anyway, and we are lucky, because NamJi is just the perfect topic for this purpose. 

They are our happy pills, and their kisses are our happy vitamins. 

So, if things were heated here today, let me bring  to you a different and much better kind of heat now (yes, again... but we never get tired of watching these, right? :tongue: ):

Official videos from the official SBS catch channel. Nothing edited by shippers to suit their delusional purposes 

BTS of said kiss scenes under the spoiler for an extra dose of happiness.

It would be nice if we could share the Dcut versions of these BTS for an overdose of hotness + sweetness but we are respectful shippers here and we know that we can't. So we won't.  

Spoiler

For my shipmates: please enjoy!  :wub::wub::wub: 

For other visitors of this thread: I hope you don't mind if we spam our own shipper thread with shippy videos of our otp. If you don't like what you see here, I am sorry for inconveniencing you by posting these vids where they belong, and my sincere suggestion for you is to leave, so that you won't get upset watching things you don't like, and we won't need to fight.

I (but I think this applies also to my fellow shippers here) don't want to do it, really: I much prefer to devote my spare time to just live happily and in peace in NamJiland.  

:heart::heart::heart: 

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

The scene that erased my doubts about casting NJH to act with JCW:

The on-cam chemistry was already there. 

But I was not even curious about their off-cam interactions because I thought they would probably be awkward or super professional. Wook was soon going to have to leave for his military service and he stressed many times that he wouldn’t want to date because of his enlistment so I thought he was just going to date casually before enlisting and nothing serious. On the other hand, NJH had a too strong child actress image with a goodie two shoes personality.

Then this happened:

And I was surprised because it had a different feel compared to wook’s past drama kisses. So I had to investigate and the first BTS clip I saw of these two was:

Then I watched the previous clips in no particular order and finally started waiting like the rest of us for the next BTS clips. And the rest was history.

• Like 20