[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

i think she will do it coz it for good cause + she been nimonated twice with her close friends.. if she do we will get her update :heart:

& wonder who she will nominate for this.. :grin: Nara? Somin? Yu-min? or mybe his close oppa? oh daehwan? ctj? :joy:

but its good to see she was nominated twice for this, mybe she will get shower twice? 

I guess she will nominate either ctj or Nara :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Hyunnie's ig update! 

Wait for the translation :D

Seems like a regular sponsorship for the building of Lou Gehrig's hospital instead of doing the ice bucket challenge ^_^ 

Ayt..I'll wait for the translation hehe :wink:

• Like 12

9 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hyunnie’s ig update! 

Wait for the translation :D

Daebak! As expected from uri Jihyun... Instead of doing the ice bucket challenge, “She chose to donate for the cause of the construction of the first Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital due to her filming schedule. Also, she chose not to nominate anyone for the cause, but she left links and hotlines for the citizens to contact in order for them to donate to the cause.”  :heart:

Trans credit to @jihyunology, twitter:

Spoiler

Trans:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Ctto

Really love this edited pic! Kekeke. 

And maybe she might nominate jung so min too? Hahha

Edit: smart girl! She falls sick easily so she chose to do the right thing. Wouldnt want to delay the filming schedule if she falls sick and prolly dun want to worry orabeoni too. Wakakka. 

• Like 15

7 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Her Ig translate.. 

Proud of her.. a very wise lady.. :wub:

credit to Namjihyun_at, thanks for the translation

Indeed. Proud of her :wub:

And glad that she chose to give direct donation instead. Because a friend of mine who is a doctor and a global volunteer (she travel around the world to do voluntary activities/works), once (4 years ago) raised an issue related to the ice bucket challenge and ‘wasting water’ thing. So I low key hope, beside her busy schedule, Jihyun aware of that ‘save water’ too... hehe. And I wish the ALS 2018 revived-campaign will raise further awareness and meet its goal to build hospital for ALS patients in South Korea :)

• Like 16

Saengil Chukahae NamJi Thread!❤❤❤ Wishing all the best to our dirty but pretty couple and to everyone on here. Many thanks to @stucked for creating this beautiful haven for us to enjoy. 

imageproxy-4_zpsoqoaahkn.gif

imageproxy-56_zpsco8d8wpn.gif

imageproxy-31_zpsenwvh2tx.gif

imageproxy-26_zps17q0mqv4.gif

And this hehehe :lol:

imageproxy-7_zpseubq4oqq.gif

Ctto

• Like 18

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL NAMJI THREAD :heart:

Thanks to our very own creator of [ OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple) by @stucked@stucked , With many thanks for ur effort created thia thread to us for silence lurker to read other shipper pov about our otp & to those which super active & always make this thread alive, im very much appreciate & love all u had done to this thread as we had reach 1572pages in a year with all beautiful written, video editing, & rational delulu.. & thanks to fly too for making a visit to this hotness thread in soompi & we really like to see shark to make his appearance here.. :glasses:

Turtle Dance.. Lets celebrate chingus..!!!! 

3bef8348591d210dd2a42246f2fbf753.gif

Happy shipping chingus!!!! Yes we had became their "hostage" after dcut :phew: 

tumblr_oqhuc6LeMu1vqlkb3o2_540.gif&key=d

gif credit to owner

@midorinokerochan borrowed ur wish wordings :wub:

• Like 19

HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY NAMJI THREAD & FAM!!!

gjXVxQk.gif   D2YLvWW.gif

Can't believe it's been a year! Even though i didn't join the thread on the first day it was opened, i joined soon after and you guys have become my another family! First off, a big thanks to @stucked for creating this thread captain! And your shark gif is so apt to be used in the entire situation since we have been sailing on and on for a while now. Kekeke. Now, i know your internet connection is not too good but captain, hope to see you posting something in here for today!

So many family members have come, and then stayed on, or maybe have left, we will never know unless you guys delurk to wish the MT a very happy birthday! But all i wanna say is "Thank you, for being on this crazy choppy ride with me! It feels great knowing that there are like-minded people with me who are going crazy because of namji, and even crazier now that the dcut is out!" It may seem as though the MT has gone quiet, but trust me when i say that things are never quiet in namji land. B) At this moment, due to the dcut restriction, we are doing what we can to protect these too and respect the production team like all good fans should. Looks like we are a bunch of model fans! Keke.

Anyhow, no matter how we are going to sail forward in future, or if our rides continue to be a choppy one, just wanna say let's sail on chingus! Until the day of revelation comes, let's hold our hands together and wait with bated breaths. Hehe.

Sharing some of my fave moments from this crazy journey so far!

ctto

Wookie randomly mentioning he waited 8 years for hyunni to film a romcom and his ans wasn't related to the question at all. -_- and him saying that hyunni was too sexy with that same expression we saw in the dcut. This interview clip is even more precious to me after watching the dcut and watching that said scene that he was talking about. Dcut version was jjang!

ctto

MBC interview because like duh? It's the iconic thing for us, so how can it not be mentioned?!?! :D

ctto

And this! At 53 sec is what lead me to this insane journey! LOL. I have to mention this because without wookie's massage and hyunni's whiny tone towards wookie, i prolly might have been contented with just jibong. LOL.

Of course throughout this journey, the dcut materials are the most explosive ones but since we can't share it here, we'll just leave it as it is! Have a good day y'all!

• Like 17
  • LOL 2

Happy 1st anniversary to our NamJi/ JiJi thread! :heart:

Miss you all! Mianhe for dropping here once in a while! Been busy with real life and the Dcut.  So let's party ladies! 

That moment when all my doubts about their chemistry just flew outta the window. 

tumblr_oprg45SZfp1qk6zmeo1_540.gif

tumblr_oprg45SZfp1qk6zmeo2_540.gif

This scene looked funny in the drama but the NG was way too funny. These two didn’t want to let go of each other and stayed in the exact position while that NG happened. Someone just pull our magnet couple apart. They are so obvious!

Suspicious-Partner-ji-chang-wook-4046144

When that dirty but pretty Dcut BTS was more swoon worthy than the actual drama scene. Wook for god sake stop caressing her like that man!! (I still can’t get over the way he kept looking and smiling at her after the cut.)

f61517fdde5acdd4c54f72f1e12b78c5.gif

When ctj had to be the spy during the photoshoot and warn him about the BTS camera !! lol

CTJ: “Wooka! *points at the bts camera*.

Wookie: *stops talking to jihuni*

2a8767682517da32921138764ff1c384.gif

Wookieya you were supposed to request her to stay for 5 mins but this look would give her a different signal man! Wook never gave such a look in any of his precious dramas. After crazy xcut ops Dcut this moment feels more like namji more than JiBong. After all I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the real case since I’ve seen more crazier things happen in that Dcut lmaooo! 

c0e4ebe5003172cabdfb406d9b8d4557.gif

Then add to that what Mr Bang said!!! :crazy: I chincha cannot with him. He's are byeontae sunbae ladies! These two just laughed it off LOL! :lol: 

Spoiler

Suspicious-Partner-episode-terbaru-1.jpg

Am I even surprised that he got carried away? Nah this was no big deal after the Dcut! What happened in it was the real BOMB hahaha!! :lol:  Why do I feel embarassed for them while they chincha don't look embarassed one bit. Lmaooo They just stopped caring at one point..  

#shamelesscouple :heart:  (Imma tease wookie and hyuni but I do it cz I adore them so much)

91cfd3af4b56c057e493473b42e1b11733a8794f

When wookie did not let her go in between Cuts and after the final “Cut”. He held on to her and made sure that she’s okay. Like Oppa is right here for you so don't worry and take your time baby". Poor wook ended tearing up as well.

giphy.gif

I saw what you guys did there. :ph34r: No wonder the court kiss ended up choppy.   

"A good relationship requires balance. Two people who equal each other out and are there for each other no matter what"  

I'll just turn a blind eye while you two make up.. :tongue: 

O7nEqFF.gif

Let's keep showering them with lots of love and protect in anyway possible bcz them and their relationship are so precious :heart:

Fighting wookie and hyuni!!

• Like 19
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy first anniversary to our beautiful Namji heaven.. We were so scared of the draught season when our captain was about to enlist but our couple blessed us with so many hints that we are still here spazzing non-stop.

We are lucky shippers cause everything came to us at the right time just like our otp.. His enlistment, his vacations, her drama, the dcut, her recent photoshoot, his army musical audition... All these events helped us going strong even after his enlistment and before we knew it, we were already halfway through.. Just a few more months and our captain will be back..  

Since everyone has already shared beautiful images and gifs bringing back memories of our couple, I am just going to thank you all for keeping this thread alive.Really happy to be part of this goner family.. Love you all!! :wub:

• Like 16

HAPPY 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US NAMJI SHIPPERS!! Who would know that we will come to this? But we did... especially after the dcut where we now know MORE than what was shared by SBS bts. Special thanks to everyone who tirelessly shares their talents in making vids and gifs and POVs, etc that have put so much life and fuel to our ship. I remember this thread when it was 4 or 5 pages and I was asking myself how can others not see this incredible chemistry? But here we are now surpassing over 1500 pages at the time of supposed drought. Please don't forget to say special thanks to @stucked who created this NamJi haven for all of us so we can share our crazies and our love, sometimes even byeontae-ness :tongue: And though there are some chingus who are a little absent lately, I'm still sending my thanks and love to them because of how they spiced up the thread especially in its early life like @Huntergal, @sharreb, @waveoflove @genxv, @taonaka  (please add the others name as you please as your ahjumma here is a bit forgetful now).

The thread has been truly a source of vitamin and smiles in my every day life because sometimes my reality sucks. Wherever and whatever happen to our OTP, I am happy that I have met you all and shared my thoughts with you (vice versa). That is my take away in shipping NamJi, this virtual friendship and support that we share together... cheers to more wonderful years and many more pages of NamJi love!! Sailing!!!

P.S. It should have been drought season right now coz our OTP is busy with their personal commitments but NOPE we are more active than we ever have been, again special thanks to our captains via DVD.

• Like 18