[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 hours ago, Changsky said:

Ahaha... he’s so suspicious rite? :lol: This reminds me of the necktie scene bts, when Jihyun is tickling his knee. He stopped her by holding her hands probably because he feels ticklish :wink:

11 hours ago, achinawa said:

Luv that in the dcut,Wookie comforts Hyuni on the "please like me back" scene.❤ Ahaha,first day kiss bts was fun to watch. Wookie being playful, the Wookie pout, Hyuni touching the side of his lip amongst others. Them teasing Wookie was a natural thing to see. PDnim is a NamJi shipper :lol: Wookie's flustered,him explaining a lot  :rolleyes: and how all of them burst out laughing  afterwards. I'm all smiles up to the ear while watching this bts still...:wub::tongue:

One of my favorite dcut scene out of the many favorites :lol:  I never saw it coming tbh :tongue:  ..that Hyuni was gonna tickle Wookie's knee..and he prolly felt ticklish lmao :lol:

LOL and if you watch it in slow mo and carefully, u will realise that hyunni's tickling motion path is slowly inching upwards too. :D

And there was another moment when wookie started to play with hyunni's ponytail and it was strategically edited right at that juncture. Lmao. 

11 hours ago, daloula said:
A fine bright day

Unexpectedly, those two met

Right from the start they just clicked 

Onvious to people’s eyes, chemistry flowed

Reminding people of how it was to fall in love

Adoration, attraction just blossomed

Ignoring this was out of question

So, I just basked in it

Day in, day out, I just kept sinking

Unexpectedly, I fell for their love 

My rationality  trying to keep me afloat

But diving sometimes is not a sin 

Bravo dearie! It makes me want to try and do sth like this too! Thanks for sharing! :D

• Like 13

4 hours ago, masthu said:

Throwback Thursday :heart:

They were so cute during the photoshoot!

ctto

Totally! And in the dcut version, u can tell how wookie went from he's there to do his job to being completely goofy and his crazy self with hyunni. Hehee.

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

hmm any updates on hyunnie? i havnt seen anything from her =(

She's probably busy filming her new drama. Haha. 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, masthu said:

Throwback Thursday :heart:

They were so cute during the photoshoot!

ctto

That’s when I approved the pairing and believe in their chemistry. They’re so good together :wub:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

That’s when I approved the pairing and believe in their chemistry. They’re so good together :wub:

As comparison to other drama's bts photo shoot .Spot the difference ? :D

Spoiler

credit to the owner 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

As comparison to other drama's bts photo shoot .Spot the difference ? :D

Haha the obvious one was the "manner hands" & "manner distance" never occurred or existed in our otp's dictionary.. :mrgreen: 

It was a manner hands from the male lead to his female co-star whom is already married. which we obviously can see his left hand was place on her shoulder courteously, instead his hand palm, he just briefly resting his wrist only.. 

Oh i love this photoshot bts.. :wub:

6af1ebd0ed9ed299861884a78c8abe90.jpg

Ctto

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Haha the obvious one was the "manner hands" & "manner distance" never occurred or existed in our otp's dictionary.. :mrgreen:

So true @adi2019jiji  

they are so comfy comfy.  Comfort level 200% and they both said that they dont know each other very well before the drama started filming. soooo suspicious.. 

who needs eyes when your hands can do the talking :mrgreen::yum:

these clips were taken during their photoshoot. comfy level OVERLOAD!

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

my classic fave GIF

Related image

haters are gonna be haters forever. Nobody can change what these 2 shared while filming the drama. So happy for both of them coz they were able to work well with one another. I think both of them would say that suspicious partner made a difference in their careers. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

who needs eyes when your hands can do the talking :mrgreen::yum:

Hahahaha speaking of quote ur words @lovethatlook remind me of below BTS..:wub:

Yup yup, his hand movements.. with eyes closed :w00t: Oh No, her hands movement to.. so feeling :love:

cf59682fccddf4789f97ae7aa56008f8.jpg

CTTO

• Like 17

@adi2019jiji, @lovethatlook

Hahaha... Agree! :lol:

And I notice that Jihyun habit to rest her hand on Wookie's knee already started from the promotional poster photoshoot bts ;)

Indeed. The difference is the feeling. And those feelings can't be fake. They really look like a couple in love for real, especially in kiss scenes :wub:

I am at loss for words to describe their skinships, touches, stares, comforts... :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

22 June 2017- 22 June 2018 ..Happy 1 year anniversary Laundry Kiss Scene& Bed scene :D

Whoaaa... Happy 1st Anniversary to the unbeatable ~ very beautiful kiss and bed scenes!!! :wub::D:wub::D

• Like 16

18 hours ago, pauliza said:

22 June 2017- 22 June 2018 ..Happy 1 year anniversary Laundry Kiss Scene& Bed scene :D

credit to the owner

Yes! Thank you for the reminder, dearie! :wub:

I won't be able to properly camp here till the weekend, but this is an anniversary that I can't miss! 

HAPPY LAUNDRY BASKET KISS ANNIVERSARY! :heart: HAPPY BED SCENE ANNIVERSARY! :heart: HAPPY SHOULDER KISS ANNIVERSARY! :heart: 

This is all I can post here, but for all Dcut owners I would like to add: Happy laundry basket kiss multiple takes (HOT, HOT, HOT! :wub:) anniversary , happy laundry basket kiss extended bts (HOT, SWEET, FUNNY !:wub: ) anniversary,  happy this-is-a-PG15-show-on-SBS convo anniversary (SHAMELESS! :lol:), happy bed scene extended bts (HOT, SWEET!), and the list goes on and on :lol:

(I will edit my post later to remove quoted vids) 

• Like 19
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

This is all I can post here, but for all Dcut owners I would like to add: Happy laundry basket kiss multiple takes (HOT, HOT, HOT! :wub:) anniversary , happy laundry basket kiss extended bts (HOT, SWEET, FUNNY !:wub: ) anniversary,  happy this-is-a-PG15-show-on-SBS convo anniversary (SHAMELESS:lol:), happy bed scene extended bts (HOT, SWEET!), and the list goes on and on :lol:

(I will edit my post later to remove quoted vids) 

Ommo I love  this anniversary too :P:lol:

We just can share this bed scene BTS from Sbs Catch .

credit to the owner

• Like 15

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

This is all I can post here, but for all Dcut owners I would like to add: Happy laundry basket kiss multiple takes (HOT, HOT, HOT! :wub:) anniversary , happy laundry basket kiss extended bts (HOT, SWEET, FUNNY !:wub: ) anniversary,  happy this-is-a-PG15-show-on-SBS convo anniversary (SHAMELESS! :lol:), happy bed scene extended bts (HOT, SWEET!), and the list goes on and on :lol:

And all of those multiple takes, extended bts, convos, etc... FEEL SOOO REAL :wub::lol::wub::lol:

Awww... I love the caption so much ;) :wub: ;) :wub:

32 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

The difference is feeling

their hands can see each other part to touch

their eyes can talk to each other to share the feeling

:wub:

:heart:   :love:   :heart:   :love:

• Like 16