[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 6/11/2018 at 4:28 AM, masthu said:

I saw what you guys did there. :ph34r: No wonder the court kiss ended up choppy.   

"A good relationship requires balance. Two people who equal each other out and are there for each other no matter what"  

I'll just turn a blind eye while you two make up.. :tongue: 

Fighting wookie and hyuni!!

Is it make up or MAKE OUT :D LMAO!!! I guess they misread the script LOL big time! Those who saw the dcut would know what we mean here.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 15

:heart:  Happy 1st Birthday to The Namji Thread and Family  :heart:

Thank you @stucked for starting this thread which now has a life of its own. Without your initiation - this thread would not have been born. Officially, it now 236 followers but am sure there are many more and many visitors from ALL types of camps!

To all the people here who have contributed at the beginning, the newcomers, the old timers, active and lurkers who have come out now and again -  have made this thread ALIVE! 
- Thank you ALL.

I have enjoyed all the Vids from the many talented people who created them or shared them here and all the comments and thoughts flying off here and there with the ups and downs that the thread has gone through and I can assure you that the there is no drought!

Having a quiet time does NOT equal to a drought but reflection, contemplation and patiently waiting . . . until that day comes!

We are HERE because we believe but also take heart that whatever happens - We HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!

There are SO many people to thank ESPECIALLY to the MAIN reason we are here and that is to:  The NAMJI Couple!

Let's Enjoy the Party and the After Party and all the Virtual Friends made here BECAUSE of our Love and Belief in NAMJI

:star: :star: :star:

(Imagine emoji of Popping Champagne!!!) I still suck at these things!

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Happy namji family anniversary, you all! Thank you captain for creating this thread and seeing it go off the rails with undeniable chemistry and love, also missing those who have once been a part of us and are now no longer, or have moved on with real life, thank you for all the wonderful memories- we miss you! 

• Like 15

19 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Is it make up or MAKE OUT :D LMAO!!! I guess they misread the script LOL big time! Those who saw the dcut would know what we mean here.

lmao did I just say make up!!! What injustice have I done to NamJi. Mianhe wookie and hyuni ! My phone was acting up. Probably due to all their hotness keke Thank you for the correction unni!

Right unni! Lmao they went free style with all the kisses (watching NamJi and the PD discussing certain things made me realize how much freedom was given with regards to the kiss. They definitely put it into good use) :wink:

Btw I cannot with their  smiles and shyness after the court kiss! :bawling:

Poor pd had to opt for.....  Since nothing worked with NamJi :lol::lol: 

#blamesselectivehearing

1xYr.gif

Me when the kiss bomb was dropped

79c24b2defc5382a-shocked-gif-gif-find-sh

Then NamJi had me going...

tumblr_inline_nhtfmiNVqi1rlpk9c.gif

Me when I lost my sanity thanks to that Xcut and our otp

HomelySimpleCow-size_restricted.gif

chingus how to move on! We are DOOMED!

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

On 6/11/2018 at 3:32 AM, adi2019jiji said:

Turtle Dance.. Lets celebrate chingus..!!!! 

Happy shipping chingus!!!! Yes we had became their "hostage" after dcut :phew: 

Wookie's been perfecting the dance :lol:

And yes we've become hostages by these two and we're loving them more and more,day by day.^_^ I'm a lost case when it comes to NamJi hahaha :lol:

On 6/11/2018 at 3:37 AM, babyval22 said:

It may seem as though the MT has gone quiet, but trust me when i say that things are never quiet in namji land. B)

Wookie randomly mentioning he waited 8 years for hyunni to film a romcom and his ans wasn't related to the question at all. -_- and him saying that hyunni was too sexy with that same expression we saw in the dcut. This interview clip is even more precious to me after watching the dcut and watching that said scene that he was talking about. Dcut version was jjang!

MBC interview because like duh? It's the iconic thing for us, so how can it not be mentioned?!?! :D

And this! At 53 sec is what lead me to this insane journey! LOL. I have to mention this because without wookie's massage and hyunni's whiny tone towards wookie, i prolly might have been contented with just jibong. LOL.

Ah so true...it's never quiet on NamJi land...there are still a lot of things to spazz about :tongue::lol:

Still curious on the full context of that interview..it seems cut :lol:  (Like are there more revelations on it haha) The clip of that said scene and the dcut version..makes you understand Wookie's words more..that she's too sexy for it..and Him saying it makes me a lot happier. :D

My love for that MBC section tv interview will never fade...those words and facial expressions from Wookie are too precious that my heart can't just take hihihi....:wub:

As for that .53 sec mark..my take then was,"why did he do that?did he really have to do that?" :rolleyes::tongue:  But then a part of me wants to see them like that..and I have been smiling crazily for these two ever since :lol:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 9
  • LOL 3

8UNrl3p.jpg

Seungil chukka hamnida JiJi thread!!! This time last year, we were beginning to live the magic and the charm has only gotten stronger with each passing day. Still here, still happy, still hoping that love will find a way.

Fondly remembering and deeply missing @stucked. I am starting to believe that nothing is absolutely coincidental in JiJi's loveland, for our founder was a harbinger to what this thread was gonna do to all of us here. Things could hardly get any cheesier than me playing Lionel's 'Stuck on you'...

I spent the day combing through my archives, feeling just a tad bit nostalgic about last June and reliving many gems collected over time. Like:

OM4Nw3z.jpg

This scintillating edit that looks as real as real can get. I still recall the jolt I got the first time I laid eyes on what seemed like a dream come true. It might as well have been taken from JiJi's wedding album, but since it's not, here's praying they'll have one down the years... some fine day.

This is a fine ship, a warm home and a place full of memories, delight and love. I pray it keeps sailing that way.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2018 at 4:48 AM, midorinokerochan said:

:heart: :heart: :heart: HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL NAMJI THREAD :heart: :heart: :heart:

I wanted to come here today and post something meaningful, but I could not finish in time the comment I had in mind. 

However,  I want to at least be here to celebrate with you, and take the opportunity to thank @stucked and her shark first and foremost for creating this place for us to spazz and enjoy everything NamJi. And then  thank you to everyone who contributed to the thread in any form. Just too many people to mention... :wub:

For me it's been a wonderful journey so far with our dirty but pretty couple, and with all of you, my NamJi family, and I am looking forward to the next months and years. Even if this place has inevitably become quieter lately because real life is keeping us busy and above all because we cannot discuss the Dcut here, this place is still "home" for me and I am sure for a lot of you. 

:heart:  Happy 1st Anniversary Namji Thread!  :heart:

Thank you @midorinokerochan for reminding us this important date. We sure have so many anniversaries to celebrate! :lol: Thank you @stucked for creating this wonderful home. And thank you all Sunbaenims here for welcoming me in this Namji family... hehe :wub:

I start reading posts in this thread actually after the drama ended. Backtracking more than hundred pages, feel the bitter sweet journey and memories. Then only after watching the Dcut I had the urge to join you talking about the hype, the beautiful love story of Namji.

Feel like I have no life after the Dcut revelations... kekeke. Because how to move on after watching the Dcut version of this bts compilation?

All those skinships... and the way they take care of each other, support/encourage each other, so happy to be around one another :wub:

Especially the bed scene and the 27 mins Dcut version of this kiss scenes compilation and its bts... haha. They kiss like there's no tomorrow. So what is Oppa - Dongsaeng relationship? :D

14 hours ago, masthu said:

Then add to that what Mr Bang said!!! :crazy: I chincha cannot with him. He's are byeontae sunbae ladies! These two just laughed it off LOL! :lol: 

@masthu Anyway, what was Mr Bang saying? I can't Korean :D

Okaaayyy... Thank you all, keep on spazzing and make this thread alive until whenever :wub:

• Like 15

MBC interview because like duh? It's the iconic thing for us, so how can it not be mentioned?!?! :D

Sorry for cutting your post short Val! Can't hit 2000 pages just yet :wink:

This MBC interview is so precious! :heart: This made me jump on board with both my feet! I remember how we screamed in chorus when this bomb was dropped! Wooks smitten expression, the sparkling eyes, how both jihyuni and wookie were worried about each other and the way they kept reassuring each other makes more sense with the Dcut!

Wook was on a mission to prove that if God wills he is  able to complete MS successfully yet he did not mind being considered less of a man when he craved and asked for Jihyun's support. I'm so in love with their love story. Lovesick with NamJi :D

I still can't move on from the way he addressed himself as "Oppa" when reassuring Hyuni. Their level of closeness and love was obvious with that single word. 

Yesterday when I noticed Joonki's speech in my feed, I couldn't resist but rewatch it (I still cannot get enough of the SS lol). Then I heard that one word said by Joonki that had me going back to wookie's MBC interview.

"Nampyeoni daeshin wasseumnida" ~ Song Joonki (kbs awards2017)

Literally meaning "so I, her husband, came on her behalf"

That moment when both Both Wookie and Joonki addressed themselves as Oppa and Husband respectively  with regards to their beloved. This smile of Joonki's reminds me so much of wookie's smile at the end of the mbc interview!  

Gosh they look so smitten man! :blush:

Credit to MBC and KBS

Edited by masthu
typos
  • Like 16

A bit OOT... 

Just found out that CTJ also made donation to Seung-il Hope Foundation (ALS Care Hospital), instead of taking the ice water shower. My deluluing: he is inspired by uri Jihyun... :D

#SPsquad :wub:

Spoiler

CTJ's IG:

Trans. Cr: starlightangel_indo

Another OOT:

Read that CTJ now goes to the same hair salon with Jihyun and Wookie, ALUU :D

Also read that Jihyun followed a cat adoption center on IG recently. Wondering if she will get one, and whether CTJ influenced her to have it since CTJ and his gf, PSH have cats... :lol:

#orabeonisquad #circleoffriends :wub:

• Like 15

On 6/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, achinawa said:

Still curious on the full context of that interview..it seems cut :lol:  (Like are there more revelations on it haha) The clip of that said scene and the dcut version..makes you understand Wookie's words more..that she's too sexy for it..and Him saying it makes me a lot happier. :D

My love for that MBC section tv interview will never fade...those words and facial expressions from Wookie are too precious that my heart can't just take hihihi....:wub:

As for that .53 sec mark..my take then was,"why did he do that?did he really have to do that?" :rolleyes::tongue:  But then a part of me wants to see them like that..and I have been smiling crazily for these two ever since :lol:

Yeap it did look cut, but i would think his ans is still for that question since they edited it for the question to appear! hahahaha! I love love love that couch bts. It wasn't only him finding her sexy. Those subtle movement that made me went, wookie what are you doing yaaaaaaaah! how can you do that to hyunni! she's still an innocent! >.< KEKE. Sorry, those bts are vivid in my mind. hahaha

THAT MBC Interview will never die. I will forever watch it and still become swoony. HAHAH.

RIGHT?!?!? It wasn't only the massage, it was namji's tone and expression towards each other. And they were definitely themselves there. LOL. No arguments needed. Uh-huh. hahaha

22 hours ago, Changsky said:

@midorinokerochan@stucked

I start reading posts in this thread actually after the drama ended. Backtracking more than hundred pages, feel the bitter sweet journey and memories. Then only after watching the Dcut I had the urge to join you talking about the hype, the beautiful love story of Namji.

Feel like I have no life after the Dcut revelations... kekeke. Because how to move on after watching the Dcut version of this bts compilation?

Especially the bed scene and the 27 mins Dcut version of this kiss scenes compilation and its bts... haha. They kiss like there's no tomorrow. So what is Oppa - Dongsaeng relationship? :D

It's never too late to join us dearie! Oh, and i wanna say thank you so much for constantly being here and update us after the dcut even though it's quieter than usual, cos you know, everyone else is just still spazzing over our hours of BTS footages. HAHAHAHA. Appreciate what you have been doing chingu-ya!

And what oppa-dongsaeng? Whoever who watched the dcut and says namji is oppa-dongsaeng has to go to the optician alr. hahahaha.

12 hours ago, masthu said:

Yesterday when I noticed Joonki's speech in my feed, I couldn't resist but rewatch it (I still cannot get enough of the SS lol). Then I heard that one word said by Joonki that had me going back to wookie's MBC interview.

"Nampyeoni daeshin wasseumnida" ~ Song Joonki (kbs awards2017)

Literally meaning "so I, her husband, came on her behalf"

That moment when both Both Wookie and Joonki addressed themselves as Oppa and Husband respectively  with regards to their beloved. This smile of Joonki's reminds me so much of wookie's smile at the end of the mbc interview!  

Gosh they look so smitten man! :blush:

*Swooning in progress* :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Greetings ALL! I see we are just cruising along NamJi love at sea. Thank you again to all of our faithful shipmates that continually manages our ship sailing while in cruise mode. Almost one thousand and six hundred pages later and it’s only June of 2018. I guess we will need to have our Captain @stucked prepare our next thread when we reach two thousand pages.

I hope all of you are doing well with real life and NamJi/JiJi life along the way. With all the new treasures we have discovered and yet still so much to uncover, I can happily say with confidence that what is seen and what has been shared are just cherries on top of a banana split ice cream. Right? Lmao! So enjoy it well because on this side of the world, ice cream is life in this soon to be Summer heat. :rolleyes:

• Like 14

13 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Yeap it did look cut, but i would think his ans is still for that question since they edited it for the question to appear! hahahaha! I love love love that couch bts. It wasn't only him finding her sexy. Those subtle movement that made me went, wookie what are you doing yaaaaaaaah! how can you do that to hyunni! she's still an innocent! >.< KEKE. Sorry, those bts are vivid in my mind. hahaha

THAT MBC Interview will never die. I will forever watch it and still become swoony. HAHAH.

RIGHT?!?!? It wasn't only the massage, it was namji's tone and expression towards each other. And they were definitely themselves there. LOL. No arguments needed. Uh-huh. hahaha

Right, I think that answer was for that question too...but it wouldn't hurt if they give us the full SP interview cut of it...like I wish to know everything and see their movements and interactions  (I'm being greedy, I know,sorry...I'm not :tongue::lol: )  Couch bts was one of the best bits on the dcut❤...aren't all of them the best haha ❤

As previously said by most of us here..MBC interview is GOLD!!!! 

(Too bad,SBS wasn't able to make this kind of interview..either they're afraid to ask,or been warned not to ask...but then I wouldn't really know their reasons heh) Its always great to watch it...gives you that fluttery feeling even when you're in a bad mood.It lightens up my spirit in a way haha ^_^swoons with ya❤❤❤ 

Agreed, add up the tone and their expressions.These two are certainly not pretentious people,I've always believe so.The Dcut proves it as well.❤

• Like 14

Found this in my TL, and it reminds me of the rain scene in SP (yeah that's how SP affect me) :D

And I always wonder why they do not include the rain scene bts in the Dcut? Although the rain scene is all over the Dcut package/box with very cute illustration, and even Wookie posted it on IG with the legendary caption "Gazing at the moon" :wink:

It is indeed one of the best scenes in the drama :wub:

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

And I always wonder why they do not include the rain scene bts in the Dcut? Although the rain scene is all over the Dcut package/box with very cute illustration, and even Wookie posted it on IG with the legendary caption "Gazing at the moon" :wink:

Yup..when I saw the package and the DVD covers had the rain scene illustration(agreed,it's cute^_^), my imagination had me set on the rain scene:wub:...how they shot it,what their convo was like,how Pdnim,staff and them tackle the scene,like maybe now we'd see the actual difference of reel and real..not in pics but with action.But sadly, we didn't see that. :( It's one of those moments that we have to be contented on what Wookie offered hihihi :blush:(Ig post is gold indeed) :tongue::lol:

Yarp..rain scene is luvvvvvv❤❤❤

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

Found this in my TL, and it reminds me of the rain scene in SP (yeah that's how SP affect me) :D

It is indeed one of the best scenes in the drama :wub:

3 hours ago, achinawa said:

Yup..when I saw the package and the DVD covers had the rain scene illustration(agreed,it's cute^_^), my imagination had me set on the rain scene:wub:...how they shot it,what their convo was like,how Pdnim,staff and them tackle the scene,like maybe now we'd see the actual difference of reel and real..not in pics but with action.But sadly, we didn't see that. :( It's one of those moments that we have to be contented on what Wookie offered hihihi :blush:(Ig post is gold indeed) :tongue::lol:

Yarp..rain scene is luvvvvvv❤❤❤

LOL, maybe it wasn't released to us cos as wookie said.. he was gazing at her the whole time in that BTS. Kekekekek!

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

It’s world cup season ladies.. i wonder how our captain will be getting access to the matches but i’m sure the army men have their ways.. any chance he will be getting another break? :bawling:

• Like 1