[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 06/06/2018 at 2:59 PM, Changsky said:

Wondering if this is the official photo from President Office? Because it has "Cheong Wa Dae" (Blue House) on it.

[Added]

It's indeed an official photo from The Blue House. So proud of Wookie

Wookie is showing hyunni he can do well so she wont have to worry abt him. Kekeke. 

On 06/06/2018 at 3:56 PM, kyrajijin said:

Am i the only one, who thinks that hyunnie's blue white stripe shirt look familiar. The one from the cafe.... :tongue: 

Wookie look so foineeee!! :wub:

Maybe its similar but the one from the cafe was in green if i didnt remember wrongly? Hahah.

• Like 9

Found this article:

Korean Stars Talk About How They Fall in "Love"!! - (Compilation)

Ji Chang-wook

Ji Chang-wook, after acting in hit drams like “The K2” and “Suspicious Partner” he has joined the army last year and there are lot of women who are waiting for his discharge! He has made countless women fall madly in love with his acts of falling in love, so what is his thoughts of love in real life?

"When I’ve fallen in love; I am someone who expresses my feelings firmly. I don’t do the ‘push and pull' kind of romance, I actually really dislike it. I will tease and joke with you and simply enjoy the company of that person when I am in love."

Source:

https://netizooms.blogspot.com/2018/06/korean-stars-talk-about-how-they-fall.html?m=1

Original Source: [Matome via Naver] 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Found this article:

Ji Chang-wook

"When I’ve fallen in love; I am someone who expresses my feelings firmly. I don’t do the ‘push and pull' kind of romance, I actually really dislike it. I will tease and joke with you and simply enjoy the company of that person when I am in love."

Source:

https://netizooms.blogspot.com/2018/06/korean-stars-talk-about-how-they-fall.html?m=1

Yeah we know Wookie....smh! We’ve witnessed this first hand.  He is so transparent....lol! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

While waiting for better pics... Uri Jihyun everyone... :wub:

If I’m not mistaken, the concept of this 2nd photo set is something like “24 y.o Nam Jihyun”, and bts of the photo sets will be released on June 15th :wub:

Cr: @_like_ing, naver

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

Found this article:

Ji Chang-wook

Ji Chang-wook, after acting in hit drams like “The K2” and “Suspicious Partner” he has joined the army last year and there are lot of women who are waiting for his discharge! He has made countless women fall madly in love with his acts of falling in love, so what is his thoughts of love in real life?

Source:

Omo! I wonder which interview did he mention this! If this is really what he said... muahahaha... we all witnessed it first hand alr. <3

Hyunni is looking so pretty in the new pics! Thanks for the updates @Changsky

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Changsky said:

When I’ve fallen in love; I am someone who expresses my feelings firmly. I don’t do the ‘push and pull' kind of romance, I actually really dislike it. I will tease and joke with you and simply enjoy the company of that person when I am in love."

BINGO ! - the contents of the Dvd cut are the proof .We can see every where in the Dvd Cut " I will TEASE and JOKE with you and simply enjoy the COMPANY  of that person when I am in love " ." Easter Egg " video (the one recorded by using PD's personal handphone)  is one of them. More over  ,he was not shy to show this to crews & staffs too because   " I m someone who expreses my feeling firmly " :heart:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

NJH looks absolutely gorgeous in these new pics!  It is amazing how she can look innocent and sexy fully clothed against a backdrop of unmaintained grass.  What a lethal combination.  Poor Wookie!  I'm actually torn when looking at these photos.  A part of me thinks its kind of cruel and mean of her to tempt him while he's stuck in the barracks with a bunch of young men, but the other part of me is like NAH...you need to be reminded of what you can have when you're discharged in May 2019!!!....LMAO! :lol:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, MarMi_Lei said:

Good looks. Good looks. Good looks. These days, she z looking so beautiful. So dreamy

DfIdPQEUcAAIwGp.jpgDfIdQYzV4AAXbu7.jpgDfIdEyUVMAEL0m9.jpg

=======

Hyuni is so beautiful and sexy and I think it hasn't sunk in to her yet...her smile makes her more gorgeous :wub:

• Like 11

8 hours ago, rose90 said:

Translate please chingus! 

Cr: @Geniiiiiiie_

Cr: @serenadyo
“Nam Jihyun talked about the atmosphere of the filming set of “A Hundred Days Husband” and how the actors/actresses are taking a great care of each other...”

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, rose90 said:

Translate please chingus! 

Actually if you want to have hyunni's latest updates and translations fast, you can follow some of hyunni's prominent fans on twitter and ig. From the post we shared here since our sources are from them, i think you should be able to know who to follow since we share their ig or twitter post here. (:

• Like 13

My TL is full of uri couple pics, gifs and vids from SP these days. Maybe we all miss them so much.

I love this one. The visual, the stare is :wub:

Cr: @jcwmexico_gmc

And we all know what happened behind the scene :wink:

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, daloula said:

I wonder if she’ll do it too

i think she will do it coz it for good cause + she been nimonated twice with her close friends.. if she do we will get her update :heart:

& wonder who she will nominate for this.. :grin: Nara? Somin? Yu-min? or mybe his close oppa? oh daehwan? ctj? :joy:

but its good to see she was nominated twice for this, mybe she will get shower twice? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

29 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

i think she will do it coz it for good cause + she been nimonated twice with her close friends.. if she do we will get her update :heart:

& wonder who she will nominate for this.. :grin: Nara? Somin? Yu-min? or mybe his close oppa? oh daehwan? ctj? :joy:

but its good to see she was nominated twice for this, mybe she will get shower twice? 

Nara already did it so I doubt she’ll nominate her  :lol: I think she only needs to do it once,  we don’t want her to catch a cold or something 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8