[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

It’s world cup season ladies.. i wonder how our captain will be getting access to the matches but i’m sure the army men have their ways.. any chance he will be getting another break? :bawling:

Normally, soldiers have tvs in common spaces where they can watch shows when they are allowed to. So I'm sure the world cup would be one of those things they will get to watch or at least the most important  games.

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

its so quiet here =( 

There are no news so it’s understandable. Plus I think people are still analyzing the dcut :lol: I know I still haven’t finished watching it and i still have to watch the director’s cut of the drama.

Sadly we also can’t discuss the content of the dcut freely here or else we would get reported for sure.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, shady01girl said:

its so quiet here =( 

We don't have a choice.. i think we are the only shippers that dun spazz about the dcut in Soompi.. not only cos it's against the rules, but the dcut also revealed so many things that we can't discuss openly.. LOL. On hindsight, thinking back, we thought the dcut could alleviate our drought in MT, but boy was i so wrong. It alleviated our shippers' drought for sure, but since we can't share what we know in here, it would seem quiet in here as a result. ):

@Changsky Thanks dearie for sharing hyunni's BTS of her mgmt photoshoot! Just like wookie's ball of sunshine! LOL.

And oraboni is gonna come running out of camp now. Look at this. LMAO. She covered up her upper body, but exposed her legs to maximum effect. Wakakaka.

CLnsX4a.jpg

wwslZGW.jpg

ctto

More pictures of hyunni...

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16054302&memberNo=22903361

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Our baby girl is so beautiful in the latest photoshoot and bts vid :wub::wub::wub:

She is really a ball of sunshine as you said, dear @babyval22  :):D

Love the pics that were released, and I can't choose which one I prefer (all of them! :lol:) but let me say that in this set here below, and in particular the first pic, she looks not only gorgeous but also incredibly sexy... 

I can picture Wookie's expression watching these photos... :lol::wub:

Happy Friday, everyone! :heart:

(and happy long weekend to our friends in Singapore /Indonesia / Malaysia, and Eid Mubarak to our Muslim shipmates... hope I got the holiday schedule + greetings right :) if not, my apologies in advance) 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Wook was seen in a steak restaurant in cheorwon today:I hope he enjoyed his meal :tongue:

At this rate, fans are going to stalk cheorwon all weekend every week just to get the chance to bump into wookie. Hahahahah. Thanks for the update dearie!

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Lurking on  Ig and saw this:

Ctto

*there's a comment below though that the original owner of pic is requesting for the deletion of it. And I've seen the same pic from another ig account with the same comment/request of it. While it's still there..enjoy hehe. Don't know if the army musical with Wookie being accepted is confirmed.

*Wookie looks so young here..I had to look at the same pic a number of times to double check,lmao :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Sorry because all the link from my old ig which had been shared on this thread are disabled .My ig had been deleted .Its Ok ,I manage to save some of our precious posts like this MBC interview.Fighting every body :lol:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

On 6/17/2018 at 3:33 AM, pauliza said:

Sorry because all the link from my old ig which had been shared on this thread are disabled .My ig had been deleted .Its Ok ,I manage to save some of our precious posts like this MBC interview.Fighting every body :lol:

Who ever is doing this, is chincha salty about our ship. They can try reporting all the contents but that doesn't make our ship fake. All these chaos on ig is giving me more confidence about this ship. Something they saw between our otp did not sit well with them. Back then SS soompi accounts and ig  accounts were reported as well. I know that anti's lurking in here are dieing to report us. LOL! Let them waste their time reporting us while our ship  keeps sailing and if the Almighty wills it shall sail keep sailing in the future until the ship docks safely.

@pauliza Fighting dearie! Thank you for your hard work <3

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. It slows down page load for everyone.
  • Like 17

Just dropping by while I’ve still got around 15 pages to back read.

When I came across this clip of the duke and duchess of Sussex, it reminded me of how wook and hyuni kept holding hands (during the the couch bts) and did not let go despite a huge chair between them. Lol

These two are like super glue lol :lol:

XZUaGyW.gif

This Dcut made me loose my sanity big time. I decided to read a few for body language article in order to stay rational but these articles are just driving even more crazy. :crazy:

Why why!! NamJi Give me back my sanity! TT 

At this rate imma turn in to a body language expert. lol!

Since we cannot share the Dcut die to copyrights issues, I thought of decoding their body language

Body Language Signs He/ She Likes You

1) Little Whispering

Lean forward and speak something softly and slowly in your partner’s ears. If you find someone trying to come close to you and whispering, surely the person is interested. 

|This reminds me of the wash basin bts.

Prince-Harry-Whispering-Meghan-Markle-Ea

2) She's sitting with one leg tucked underneath her, so the inside of her thigh is exposed

If her head and body also point towards you, you should consider himself wanted.

She's revealing quite an intimate part of her body: one you'd normally only see during sex

The way she faces him looked more obvious in the Dcut.

suspiciouspartner-bts-still.jpg&key=982d

3) She's flashing her wrists :

Exposed wrists can come in many forms. They might be revealed in an obvious fashion by placing them on a table with palm up. Added emphasis maybe placed on them by stroking them with a hand or even with the wrist of the opposite arm. Self touching also shows arousal and shows that someone is thinking about being touched, only in this case she is using self touching to satisfy the needs that are currently not being met by the person she fancies. Wrists can be exposed in less obvious ways as well, and these are called wrist flashes. Whenever the palms come up the wrists can flash. Palm flashes are also form of submissiveness and also honesty as we have hit on before. The more flashes, the more interested is delivered. Other incidences of flashes appear as a woman, pulls up a sleeve, plays with her earlobe, or strokes her hair.

Refer to the table discussion of the wash basin scene.

4) Mr. Redcheeks

A sure sign of male body language attraction is when you notice that every time he sees you he undergoes a kind of transformation. But he doesn't get some awesome super power that would even increase your feeling for him.

Quite the contrary, he turns from an ordinary looking guy into a red-faced monster. It's like he just can't help it, being so attracted to you. His desire to make as good impression as he can is really not doing him a favor, it's just making him more nervous in your presence. So, in case red is not your favorite color, be sure that there is a solution. As soon as you open your cards and show that your feelings are as strong as his, he will restore his self-confidence and stop being a color-shifting creature, and go back to being just your sweet regular guy.

REfer to : Press conference and the couch bts

f28958e528f0586e971ef9a782bad07f.jpg

OdYvvT8.png

5) HE MENTIONS HE’S SINGLE

When he mentions his single-ness or asks questions to figure out if you are, it’s an obvious clue that he wants to know if you’re available.

Ji Chang Wook: " What if you accidently meet your boyfriend with that hair?"

Hyuni: "I would run away"

We aren't delusional shippers!  We are on the right ship!

• Like 17
  • LOL 4

@pauliza and to the rest of our fellow shippers whose accounts have been affected in IG.. big big *huggles* 

We have always gone through lots of storms and this time is no exception. Thank you for always making the time and effort to maintain your accounts and spread the namji love our OTP so deserves! 

All these going ons just shows how much our ship is threatening and challenging others. So lets take this positively and emerge even stronger! 

Fighting everyone! 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

@pauliza I am truly sorry, and upset, about what happened to your account now, after other JiJi accounts had already been closed. 

It's pretty obvious by now that copyright  infringement is not the real problem, but just about the only excuse certain people could find to report accounts that had become a point of reference for many NamJi shippers and have them shut down. It is an attack born of hate, saltiness, and envy. But these people are forgetting that shutting down NamJi accounts doesn't mean making the NamJi moments that were captured in those posts go away. It doesn't cancel NamJi's smiles and glowing eyes and their obvious happiness just being together.  They can try to hide the truth, so that their lies seem more believable to people who don't know better, but the truth won't change and won't go away. 

Ji ChangWook and Nam JiHyun are the only people who have the right and the power to sunk this ship and make us shut up. So far, however, they have not done nothing to that purpose.

Until/unless that happens, every time people try to bring us down, we can just rise and stand up again, stronger and more determined than before. Because these attacks are in the end yet another proof that there is indeed something special about and between NamJi, and it's strong enough to make some people feel threatened. Still, what happened is sad and upsetting, because the love you had poured into your posts and your account was taken away from you. Even if it was not in vain, because we felt it, we had the chance to enjoy it, and it helped our ship and our thread grow. For this, I want to sincerely thank you now.

It's obviously you (and the other targeted accounts) that are suffering from the  attack of haters, but in a way we were all robbed. Many, many IG posts I loved are now gone. And our poor thread now looks empty, since of course all the links to the contents that were taken down disappeared too. Many posts now make little or no sense without the visual they were referring to. Where we used to have beautiful NamJi kisses, hugs, smiles, laughter, eye talks, hand/wrist holding, etc. - basically the beauty of NamJi - now there is a blank space. With over 1500 pages written in one year, going over our old posts to edit them and replace the content that was deleted is unthinkable and it would probably be just a wast of time. We can simply wear those "white scars" with pride and start anew now. Here, at page 1574 of our NamJi shipper thread. The IG posts might be gone, but our love for Namji isn't.

I have realized that many of the NamJi posts I had saved in  IG are gone, but a lot of them aren't, because they are from accounts that luckily  were not attacked and taken down. So, even if I had shared most of that content here already, and those posts are still here, buried somewhere in the past 1500 something pages of this awesome thread, little by little I will share it again. Or new stuff I find along the way. If  anyone else wants to join me in this endeavor, please do, by any means. NamJi moments are etched in our memory, but it's nice to have visual reminders ;-)

I'll just start with these which are the oldest Namji related posts I had saved (and since they are from the official suspiciouspartner_sbs IG account I guess SBS will not find anything wrong with them, right ? :wink:  )

Fighting, @pauliza and all NamJi shippers, and have a great week ahead! :heart:

• Like 22