[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Let's do some throwback scenes to brighten our day :wub:

Happy that many fans flooding my TL with pics, gifs or vids from SP. Either they miss Namji, or they are Kdrama fans who just watch SP and love the couple like us :)

One of my fave scenes. See the difference between reel vs real? :wink:

Cr: InbetweenJCW

Have a great day everyone! :wub:

• Like 15

Ctto

It still baffles me how is it that wookie is so ticklish in SP dcut when hyunni or the staff was pasting the plaster on his abdomen but yet he seemed to be able to take the drawing of tattoo in the same area in K2. Hahahaha. I just can't understand it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

@Changsky  your latest post reminded me that the other day I stumbled on an IG post that had a lot of lot those reel Vs real pictures (one of them right from the scene you reminisced, that I like a lot too) gathered in one place. Before that I had often seen such pics posted individually or stacked in a set of 2 or 3, but here they are all together, so it's even more convenient for us to enjoy and remember how NamJi were having a great time time in each other's company even while filming serious scenes that did not require the to smile, openly laugh or lovingly look at each other :wub:

So, let me share it with you now:

Have a lovely day, all! :D

• Like 18

20 hours ago, babyval22 said:
Ctto

Wookie and ggoma out on a playdate! Not sure if its today or not. (:

The first word of the caption is "today" (one of the few things I can understand :tongue::lol:) so I guess this is not a late post and Wookie and Ggoma really went there today :).  Glad that he manages to spend some time also with his dog that must miss him a lot. 

As to me, seeing this I realized that in addition to missing our soldier and NamJi, I also missed Ggoma. Happy to see her doing well and playing :)

Thanks for sharing :heart:

PS I'll edit my post later to delete the quoted pic. Promise! I cannot do it from my phone... 

• Like 13

I just go through SP's BTS in youtube, & just notice this BTS was published on 20 June 2017.. Today is 20 June 2018 its been a year this BTS was published with 609k viewers & counting.. :wub: it was one of the BTS i love to watch repeatedly either Public BTS or DCUT.. 

This BTS we can consider one of their iconic moments, where we saw the captain attempt to hold co-captain hand & failed, when he got denies twice:joy:

How He check on Her from top to toe to her "back" B)

Their first day kiss BTS, how he got teased by the PDnim.. :mrgreen: Yup your lips was itching wookie, we understand that..save as much as u can the taste of her lips..:phew:

Vid credit to sbscatch

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

14 hours ago, daloula said:

Wook was soon going to have to leave for his military service and he stressed many times that he wouldn’t want to date because of his enlistment so I thought he was just going to date casually before enlisting and nothing serious.

I remember that later he said something like “enlistment shouldn’t be a problem even he has a gf. If they still in love after the military duty end, they will continue their relationship.” I forget the exact words, but is it in Jiscovery? Or MBC interview? 

14 hours ago, babyval22 said:

It still baffles me how is it that wookie is so ticklish in SP dcut when hyunni or the staff was pasting the plaster on his abdomen but yet he seemed to be able to take the drawing of tattoo in the same area in K2. Hahahaha. I just can't understand it. 

Ahaha... he’s so suspicious rite? :lol: This reminds me of the necktie scene bts, when Jihyun is tickling his knee. He stopped her by holding her hands probably because he feels ticklish :wink:

11 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

@Changsky  your latest post reminded me that the other day I stumbled on an IG post that had a lot of lot those reel Vs real pictures (one of them right from the scene you reminisced, that I like a lot too) gathered in one place. Before that I had often seen such pics posted individually or stacked in a set of 2 or 3, but here they are all together, so it's even more convenient for us to enjoy and remember how NamJi were having a great time time in each other's company even while filming serious scenes that did not require the to smile, openly laugh or lovingly look at each other :wub:

Yes, I saw the posts too :D There are so many “reel vs real” from uri couple that makes us sure they were really happy filming SP and being in each other company. Even when filming the break up scene, they didn’t look sad at all in the bts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Btw, found this post and love it :wub:

Cr: @ceonghyicoe

• Like 14

On 22/07/2017 at 9:27 PM, riririru said:

1.05 A fan asked if right now there is a girl he really love, would he still go to army or choose to stay (and confess)

1.33~2.26 Wook : I will take the question as "Because i have to go to army soon, if i have a girl that i truly love, will i be able to give up (about my feeling) and go to army"
What else should i do? When i must go?
Fan : take her with you! 
Wook : Take her with me? That's called kidnapping 
Actually i really had a lot of thought regarding that. If i have a girl that i truly love, i think i would keep loving her, whether im going to the army or not, i would love her, because i love her. If i really love her a lot.
If she's still here when im back from army, i would keep loving her
If not then.. i'd keep it as a good memory.
You guys will wait for me right? Thank you very much.

@Changsky This is what he said in the jiscovery concert translated by @riririru

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

This BTS we can consider one of their iconic moments, where we saw the captain attempt to hold co-captain hand & failed, when he got denies twice:joy:

How He check on Her from top to toe to her "back" B)

Their first day kiss BTS, how he got teased by the PDnim.. :mrgreen: Yup your lips was itching wookie, we understand that..save as much as u can the taste of her lips..:phew:

Luv that in the dcut,Wookie comforts Hyuni on the "please like me back" scene.❤ Ahaha,first day kiss bts was fun to watch. Wookie being playful, the Wookie pout, Hyuni touching the side of his lip amongst others. Them teasing Wookie was a natural thing to see. PDnim is a NamJi shipper :lol: Wookie's flustered,him explaining a lot  :rolleyes: and how all of them burst out laughing  afterwards. I'm all smiles up to the ear while watching this bts still...:wub::tongue:

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

Ahaha... he’s so suspicious rite? :lol: This reminds me of the necktie scene bts, when Jihyun is tickling his knee. He stopped her by holding her hands probably because he feels tickled :wink:

One of my favorite dcut scene out of the many favorites :lol:  I never saw it coming tbh :tongue:  ..that Hyuni was gonna tickle Wookie's knee..and he prolly felt ticklish lmao :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

A fine bright day

Unexpectedly, those two met

Right from the start they just clicked 

Onvious to people’s eyes, chemistry flowed

Reminding people of how it was to fall in love

Adoration, attraction just blossomed

Ignoring this was out of question

So, I just basked in it

Day in, day out, I just kept sinking

Unexpectedly, I fell for their love 

My rationality  trying to keep me afloat

But diving sometimes is not a sin 

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, daloula said:
A fine bright day

Unexpectedly, those two met

Right from the start they just clicked 

Onvious to people’s eyes, chemistry flowed

Reminding people of how it was to fall in love

Adoration, attraction just blossomed

Ignoring this was out of question

So, I just basket in it

Day in, day out, I just kept sinking

Unexpectedly, I fell for their love 

My rationality  trying to keep me aflod’r

But diving sometimes is not a sin 

Loveee the dirty but pretty scene (drama,bts,dcut versions) and I'm like... it's probably great hugging Hyuni.❤:wub:

But then the words above which are poetry like..is so NamJi and what NamJi shippers felt. Everything clicked right from the start for them,and we're on a magical spell with NamJi binding us all together ^_^ :wub:

• Like 13

Post SP edited video .Thank God I still have this .Quoted the captions to bring back our good memories .

Question after watching SP: What kind of relationship these two lovebirds have?
1. They know each other since a while ago,
2. They often heard about each other at salon,
3. They close to each other,
4. Both so comfortable while filming, but still feeling awkward,
5. Hyunie accepted his child behaviour,
6. "Oppa leads the kiss scene very well, sometime my heart flutter bc of oppa, does oppa also feel the same" (WHAT IS THIS)
7. "Jihyunyangie said she will come to visit me, but i said no, bc i have my pride, don't worry about oppa, but if she really come to visit, i'll be very thankful."
8. "Oppa get cool easily but i don't have to be afraid right, bc i believe him." (I'll remember the rest later lol) .

Until now, we didn't know what actually happen between these two. No confirmation, debunk, even question revealed. How amazing haha.
Btw "Hyunie's expression above told us, that's not only a friend or close friend vibe. But a girl who bothered by her annoying bf :D

credit to @peachrichan

• Like 11
  • LOL 1