[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Yup yup, his hand movements.. with eyes closed :w00t: Oh No, her hands movement to.. so feeling :love:

Luv that you gave emphasis and I'm so agreeing with you..they totally nailed the hand movements (and with eyes closed at that) I don't think PDnim instructed them in  detail on where the hands should be placed,what to do with it or whatsoever.He(plus cam director)of course, have inputted something bout how this scene should go but I have always thought that their actions are of their own accord. And I have high respects for PDnim(and co.) for listening to Wookie and Hyuni's inputs and giving them freedom and allowing them to execute certain scenes.This I add to the many reasons why SP team is luvvvv❤

And happy anniversary to the laundry basket scene/bedscene amongst others.Hooray..Woot woot! :P :lol:^_^

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

Happy Passionate/laundy Kiss Scene, Shoulder kiss, Bed Scene  Anniversary to all SP's goner.. :D

suspicious-partner_morning-after.gif

YES Im HOT now!!! I need a fan, maybe like wookie's fan. :tounge_xd:

3cc5a7efb86602055d6cf26d46954983de1a4d25

mesmerising the storm  "NamJi or JiBong's moments" , How their BTS & drama scene hit the viewers, :o

“Suspicious Partner” Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Ji Chang Wook And Nam Ji Hyun’s Kiss Scene

suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-

On June 26, SBS’s “Suspicious Partner” released behind-the-scenes stills of Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun’s kiss scene and bedroom scene.

In some of the images, Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun are listening to the director’s instructions, and in others, they are laughing out of embarrassment. There are also pictures of the two actors rehearsing for the scene where they naturally lie down on Bong Hee’s bed together after a kiss.

suspicious-partner7-e1498544121624.jpg

Previously on episodes 27 and 28, Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun) spent their first night together. After the broadcast, a clip of their kiss scene and bedroom scene was uploaded to the drama’s official Naver TV channel, and the video soon hit A MILLION views.

The producers of the drama stated, “We thank everyone for their interest in [Ji Wook and Bong Hee’s] deepening relationship. Despite the continuous flow of incidents, the two have only been looking at each other. Please look forward to what other legendary scenes the Ji-Bong couple will be creating in the future.”

Here is a slow motion video for those of you who want to get a closer look at Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun’s kiss scene! :glasses: 

article & pic credit to soompi

vid credit to sbs

gif credit to owner :wub:

• Like 17

8 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Yes! Thank you for the reminder, dearie! :wub:

I won't be able to properly camp here till the weekend, but this is an anniversary that I can't miss! 

HAPPY LAUNDRY BASKET KISS ANNIVERSARY! :heart: HAPPY BED SCENE ANNIVERSARY! :heart: HAPPY SHOULDER KISS ANNIVERSARY! :heart: 

This is all I can post here, but for all Dcut owners I would like to add: Happy laundry basket kiss multiple takes (HOT, HOT, HOT! :wub:) anniversary , happy laundry basket kiss extended bts (HOT, SWEET, FUNNY !:wub: ) anniversary,  happy this-is-a-PG15-show-on-SBS convo anniversary (SHAMELESS! :lol:), happy bed scene extended bts (HOT, SWEET!), and the list goes on and on :lol:

(I will edit my post later to remove quoted vids) 

There's so many other stuffs from the dcut that is worth celebrating too pertaining to our laundry kiss anniversary! Wahahaha. Happy embarrassed namji hugs, happy wookie embarrassment due to crew teasing, happy hyunni putting her hands on wookie's chest, happy cheek kiss in bed, happy protective wookie of hyunni in bed, happy shameless wookie staring at hyunni being covered up and many many more! WAHAHA. I'm so crazy now. Oh yesh, happy opening the can of coke, and shamless hyunni anniversary too. LMAO.

Cos they are never too much to be shared. Hehehe.

suspicious-partner-kiss.jpg&key=3c17b135

suspicious-partner-kiss-59578fb2f0592474

DDNOxefUwAAoRVk.jpg&key=9b763dba692e696a

ctto

I came across this recap when searching for some pictures and love the way this episode was recapped. Hehe. Congrats namji for setting the bar high henceforth from this day 1 year ago for any OTP! Love you guys to the moon and stars (of course) and back! Hehe.

https://thoughtsramble.com/2017/06/24/suspicious-partner-episode-28-recap/

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, adi2019jiji said:

Happy Passionate/laundy Kiss Scene, Shoulder kiss, Bed Scene  Anniversary to all SP's goners

U. Kim June 26, 2017

"There are also pictures of the two actors rehearsing for the scene where they naturally lie down on Bong Hee’s bed together after a kiss."

Here is a slow motion video for those of you who want to get a closer look at Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun’s kiss scene! :glasses:

OMG..it's getting hot in here!!!! I need a fan too! :lol:

Did the article highlighted "naturally lie down" in red or you did? :p :lol: Too many opened tabs on mobile,that I'm not gonna check on the article again(since it's already here :lol: ) Even if you didn't..the fact that its written on there meant that the writer is seeing what we saw too...:blush: :lol: Comfortability to the highest level on there for both Wookie and Hyuni. ❤ How they trusted (and laughed) with everyone around was astounding on such delicate scene. :D

Yayyy..that slow motion vid..the first time I saw it..I was like Woah...simply beautiful.❤

42 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Y'know what..I was reading the same recap a few days ago with the same goal of finding NamJi pics related to their kiss scenes :o :wub: :lol: Woah..why do shippers think alike?!?!?!  :p :lol:

Luv how this thread is celebrating all the special moments in NamJi as anniversaries.❤ To everyone,two thumbs up for all the posts,comments,replies,reactions, all the lovely pics,swoon worthy gifs,sbs bts cuts and scene vids of the drama. You make this thread worth visiting *claps* ^_^ :wub:B)

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

On 6/22/2018 at 10:53 PM, achinawa said:

Y'know what..I was reading the same recap a few days ago with the same goal of finding NamJi pics related to their kiss scenes :o :wub: :lol: Woah..why do shippers think alike?!?!?!  :p :lol:

Kekeke. Of course and most definitely! Cos we love the same OTP! Hehe. 

On 6/23/2018 at 6:14 AM, noodlez_ said:

the viki upload just passed 7m views. :D

Omo! Is that considered alot for a viki upload? Hahaha

• Like 11

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Kekeke. Of course and most definitely! Cos we love the same OTP! Hehe. 

Omo! Is that considered alot for a viki upload? Hahaha

And I can't view this video in my country.Hehe ...Can u imagine if my countless viewing also counted in this number of viewers ??!

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Since I am doing multi-quotes, sorry for cutting everyone's posts short in order to save space and make it less confusing...

On 6/22/2018 at 12:57 PM, Changsky said:

Awww... I love the caption so much ;) :wub: ;) :wub:

I loved the caption too!  :D:wub: In fact, out of the thousands of IG posts with the kiss scenes, I specifically choose to share here posts that are quite old (so that no one can suspect that the content comes from the DVD ;) ) and/or had captions that match the hotness of NamJi kisses :lol:

In fact, that account has pretty good captions overall, so let me share now a couple more of the_destinycouple's IG posts - for now in line with our current focus, i.e. NamJi kisses and the laundry basket kiss in particular: 

And this one has been shared here a few times already, but it's worth reposting because by now I feel it has become a classic, since it's just a perfect description for this mind-blowing kiss:wub::P:

And ok, this one uses a picture of the first kiss, but I think it applies well  also to other NamJi kisses:

ctto

On 6/22/2018 at 8:00 AM, Changsky said:

Indeed. The difference is the feeling. And those feelings can't be fake. They really look like a couple in love for real, especially in kiss scenes :wub:

I am at loss for words to describe their skinships, touches, stares, comforts... :rolleyes:

IKR. NamJi kisses (and many other moments) are pure feelings. I've lost count of how many times I've watched their kisses, and they still give me goosebumps and make me feel butterflies in my stomach. It's unreal, unbelievable how powerful and magical, dirty-and-pretty their kisses are. NamJi are. 

And often I too feel at a loss for words to describe their "moments". Jokingly, I used to say that a series of :blush::wub::star::lol::heart: sometimes is better to convey my love and feelings for them, but lately - end even more so after the Dcut - I felt that I am also at a loss for emoticons :P

BTW, I see that Soompi has added a lot of emojis for us to use but the FIRE emoji is still missing... hope they can add this one too, because the NamJi Shipper thread NEEDS the FIRE emoji to properly discuss about NamJi. This is an official request.

BTW   thanks for posting the music videos! The live version of ost is really beautiful and just listening to it brings back all the memories  :wub:  @Changsky

On 6/22/2018 at 3:03 PM, achinawa said:

Luv that you gave emphasis and I'm so agreeing with you..they totally nailed the hand movements (and with eyes closed at that) I don't think PDnim instructed them in  detail on where the hands should be placed,what to do with it or whatsoever.He(plus cam director)of course, have inputted something bout how this scene should go but I have always thought that their actions are of their own accord. And I have high respects for PDnim(and co.) for listening to Wookie and Hyuni's inputs and giving them freedom and allowing them to execute certain scenes.This I add to the many reasons why SP team is luvvvv❤

Even with the Dcut we can't tell for sure, because even the bts for the kiss scenes show just bits and pieces. Still, it's amusing that we saw them discussing in detail about what to do with the laundry basket, and NOT the kiss per se. :lol: Since I want to be very realistic and rational ;) I will concede that it is possible that they did in fact had an in depth talk with the 2 pdnims about the kiss too, but it was not shown to us because it would have taken away a little bit of the fun and of the magic. But for some reason I think that, while they certainly talked about the kiss in general terms, and for camera angles, etc. there were no super detailed instructions on how to execute it. By then our pd knew he could trust them to get a proper kiss and convey the passion needed to lead up to a bed scene. Maybe they conveyed even too much passion [INSERT MULTIPLE FIRE EMOJIS HERE], considering how tamed down the aired version was compared to the actual takes :lol::P:lol: And as to the hands' position... again, I think they got some general directions, but it was mostly left to them. We saw they shot the details of the hands separately anyway, so... ;)  Besides I doubt Wookie was told to fold Hyunie's ears, or to press his thumb on her cheek hard enough to leave a red mark... :P:P:P 

• Like 8
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2018 at 4:11 PM, babyval22 said:

There's so many other stuffs from the dcut that is worth celebrating too pertaining to our laundry kiss anniversary! Wahahaha. Happy embarrassed namji hugs, happy wookie embarrassment due to crew teasing, happy hyunni putting her hands on wookie's chest, happy cheek kiss in bed, happy protective wookie of hyunni in bed, happy shameless wookie staring at hyunni being covered up and many many more! WAHAHA. I'm so crazy now. Oh yesh, happy opening the can of coke, and shamless hyunni anniversary too. LMAO.

I am very tempted to add to your list, or rather elaborate on the points you mentioned, but I am afraid that if I really say all the things I would like to comment, I would get all of us scolded for disclosing too much of the DVD content, so I will just leave it at this.

Then, since I completely agree with you that there is so much worth celebrating about the Dcut content relevant to these scenes, I wanted to post some gif of the opening of coke cans - just for an innocent "cheers!" purpose, of course - but then I thought that mods could consider it too suggestive and warn us as they did back then when our byeontae squad was  very active in this thread.

So, instead, since you also mention our "shameless Hyunie"  (jjang! :lol:), let me at least share the following IG post. 

I have always thought that it is a good relationship quote in general anyway, and had a feeling that it was appropriate also for JiBong/NamJi , but after the Dcut I have to say that it is just PERFECT imo.  ;):wub:  I don't think it needs any further explanation... I'll just add that, for NamJi (and probably for every couple)  I think it works both ways. 

On 6/23/2018 at 12:14 AM, noodlez_ said:

the viki upload just passed 7m views. :D

DAEBAK! I usually refer to the vids shared by the SBS channels, even if those don't have subs, so I seldom check the YT Viki channel and I had no idea. That's an impressive no. of views!!! Thanks for sharing this info! 

I've just checked the vids in their channel sorting them by the most popular, and this one is the 4th most viewed video! Congratulations SP squad and NamJi for the achievement!!!

(https://www.youtube.com/user/VikiKdrama/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

3 hours ago, daloula said:

I am sharing this because why not:

Edited to: delete the image from the quoted post and repost it here for reference:

I don't have the exact source atm, sorry, but I think I read the translation here last Summer.... If I remember correctly, in one of the post drama interviews Hyunie mentioned that while practicing for that scene she ended up banging her head against the door at some point... So I guess that in the following rehearsals/takes Wookie paid attention to shield her head with his hand. That's very sweet of him, and not surprising since we have seen (even more in the Dcut) how he takes care of her and how protective he can be.   :wub::wub::wub: Still, it is really commendable that he had the presence of mind to do it while they were ... well... engrossed in the scene they were filming and committed to giving a very realistic portrayal. ;)

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 14
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Even with the Dcut we can't tell for sure, because even the bts for the kiss scenes show just bits and pieces. Still, it's amusing that we saw them discussing in detail about what to do with the laundry basket, and NOT the kiss per se. :lol: Since I want to be very realistic and rational ;) I will concede that it is possible that they did in fact had an in depth talk with the 2 pdnims about the kiss too, but it was not shown to us because it would have taken away a little bit of the fun and of the magic. But for some reason I think that, while they certainly talked about the kiss in general terms, and for camera angles, etc. there were no super detailed instructions on how to execute it. By then our pd knew he could trust them to get a proper kiss and convey the passion needed to lead up to a bed scene. Maybe they conveyed even too much passion [INSERT MULTIPLE FIRE EMOJIS HERE], considering how tamed down the aired version was compared to the actual takes :lol::P:lol: And as to the hands' position... again, I think they got some general directions, but it was mostly left to them. We saw they shot the details of the hands separately anyway, so... ;)  Besides I doubt Wookie was told to fold Hyunie's ears, or to press his thumb on her cheek hard enough to leave a red mark... :P:P:P 

Ah yes.. 1st kiss was a success (which I think caught everyone by surprise, as we saw Hyuni/BH responding to Wookie's/JW kiss...not the usual first kiss on most Kdramas where we saw the girl just standing there... although we can never really be sure if those were instructed by PDnim as to convey BHs feelings. But even so ,I loved how this kiss scene turned out. ^_^) 1st kiss was a success that the next ones shouldn't be a problem. :lol: Even on the kitchen kiss,(sorry for inserting this in since we're in the laundry basket kiss scene), it was just a peck but luv how Hyuni delivered it,giving that peck with eyes opened and smiling while at it.Now back to the fiery laundry basket kiss scene, (trufax,we badly need the fire emoji) It was so passionate and yes it was the tamed version we see,beautifully shot and didn't appear indecent to me.Their movements were so in sync and both seems to be loss for words (deep breathing/out of breath insert :rolleyes: ) which I think wasn't instructed at all (that one I'd like to believe :P ) PDnims luv for hand shots. And as for Wookie, lets just say he got carried away,lmao :lol: Mind blowing is a perfect description dearie.❤:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

Kinda OT, but not really. 

And you are the only ones who can understand me.

You know you are a certified NamJi goner when...

You are watching a TOTALLY UNRELATED music video on YouTube, for some reason decide to scroll down the latest comments, see this, and of course can't help but think of NamJi, and NamJi kisses :lol::

Whats_App_Image_2018-06-24_at_21.30.44.j

SAVEE MEE, indeed! :o:lol: Because 3:33 will forever be  the magical NamJi number!!!

(if anyone is curious or wants to check that I am not making this up, the old music video I was watching is Bring me to Life, by Evanescence - link under spoiler)

Spoiler

Outside of the spoiler... Now I think I have to repost this. Our favorite and iconic  3:33: 

Oh, by the way, I've realized that the age restricted video on YouTube has just surpassed 3,8 million views! :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

On 6/22/2018 at 8:03 PM, achinawa said:

I don't think PDnim instructed them in  detail on where the hands should be placed,what to do with it or whatsoever.He(plus cam director)of course, have inputted something bout how this scene should go but I have always thought that their actions are of their own accord. And I have high respects for PDnim(and co.) for listening to Wookie and Hyuni's inputs and giving them freedom and allowing them to execute certain scenes.This I add to the many reasons why SP team is luvvvv❤

Agree! My thought exactly. PDnim sometimes correct them if the angle was not good or out of the camera frame, but not for the details execution (body/hand movements, expressions, etc). Like in one of the kiss scene bts, PDnim cut them while saying sorry (for interrupting their kiss... haha) and correct the angle. Then Namji stop to change their position, and continue the kissing :D

13 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

IKR. NamJi kisses (and many other moments) are pure feelings. I've lost count of how many times I've watched their kisses, and they still give me goosebumps and make me feel butterflies in my stomach. It's unreal, unbelievable how powerful and magical, dirty-and-pretty their kisses are. NamJi are. 

And often I too feel at a loss for words to describe their "moments". Jokingly, I used to say that a series of :blush::wub::star::lol::heart: sometimes is better to convey my love and feelings for them, but lately - end even more so after the Dcut - I felt that I am also at a loss for emoticons :P

Yes, I feel you. That Namji Effect! :lol:  Their interactions and romantic scenes indeed feel so real, they're giving the very realistic portrayal of a couple in love, pure/natural feeling. Enough to make me doubt their acting. Were they really just acting? Just how good? How can they not get carried away? :P 

And they kiss passionately, lovingly, beautifully... both of them look so beautiful even when kissing. The pics of kiss scenes from the production team (official stills from SBS and PD Notes) prove it :wub:

13 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Besides I doubt Wookie was told to fold Hyunie's ears, or to press his thumb on her cheek hard enough to leave a red mark... :P:P:P

Hahaha... reminds me of this scene and its bts:

The way Wookie hugs her, caresses her neck, and Jihyun folded ear... like he wants to kiss her neck ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

For Hongshim!
Please eat alot^^
Actress #JungYumi has sent a coffee truck to historical shooting location.
Coffee Greate #StarSet were so prepared.
I was worried.
I’m glad it arrived safely (?) A,B Tim are there too. ㅋ

Translation for Hyunnie's & coffee truck's ig updates.

credit to the owner

• Like 12