[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

53 minutes ago, changwooks said:

My JCW photobook finally arrived so I'm just sharing this gem of our favourite duo (plus CTJ :lol:) that I found among the pages (cr on the pic is to my own Twitter acct) - sorry for the bad pic quality though, I didn't want to bend the pages too much! I'm clearly biased in saying this but it's really a beautiful photobook and I'd recommend it to any huge JCW fans like myself haha

Bonus throwback song from JCW's Be With You album just because I feel like it, haha. I'm Chinese (but native Cantonese speaker, not Mandarin) and his Mandarin skill is probably better than mine if we're being honest :lol:

Thank you for sharing the pic dearie! I wonder why would they choose such a pic out of so many wookie's pic to be printed in the photobook. HAHAHA. Okie, being rational here, maybe they just like this pic because of his other side. and hyunni and CTJ just happened to be in it. HAHAH.

And i can't believe i am listening to wookie's chinese song. HAHAHA. It's actually weird hearing wookie sing in chinese. Oh wells~ hahaha. Thanks for sharing this song though! The lyrics.. LMAO. I think he can relate to it while filming SP! #delulu

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

28 minutes ago, daloula said:

Seems like Wook passed his auditions to play in the army musical:

Quoted the captions : 

The soldier who participated in the musical released the audition results. In the first round of audition, 80 passed out of 180. 2nd round of audition, 28 passed including Ji Chang wook, Kang Ha Neul. It is expected that this 28 will participate in the performance.
Cr: jcw China hotpot
Translated by jiji_shipper- that’s his baby’s 

credit to the owner

• Like 16

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Seems like Wook passed his auditions to play in the army musical:

Woo hoo! Thanks for the update dearie! So it seems like sep will be a happening month for us! Then by the time the drama airs finish, wookie would be completing his ms soon. Gosh! Time truly flies! Hahahah. 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Woo hoo! Thanks for the update dearie! So it seems like sep will be a happening month for us! Then by the time the drama airs finish, wookie would be completing his ms soon. Gosh! Time truly flies! Hahahah. 

Just checked and we have 343 days left till Wookie’s military discharge. It’s already less than a year left. I can’t wait for his musical and for her drama both set to start in September. 

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, daloula said:

Just checked and we have 343 days left till Wookie’s military discharge. It’s already less than a year left. I can’t wait for his musical and for her drama both set to start in September. 

And don't forget our Baby girl's  birthday which is on 17 September tho :heart::D

• Like 14

On 6/1/2018 at 11:19 PM, achinawa said:

Happy anniv to the soundless(but not really) first sweet kiss of JW and BH ❤❤❤ 

No cut age restricted kiss bts is still the most popular bts upload in sbs catch haha :lol:  And as what @adi2019jiji have mentioned in her previous post...come bts this isn't really soundless :rolleyes::tongue::lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Hyuni did her homework real well.She had a great teacher :DWookie did pat her head after the kiss  ❤ wahaha..and have mentioned in his vlive that he's satisfied with the kiss scenes amongst other scenes:D *winks* Come next kiss scenes,they went to another level..masteral version lmao :lol:

And don't forget this....Mr Oreaboni also chose Kiss Scenes as his favourite scene :D

credit to the owner

• Like 11

On 6/2/2018 at 1:07 PM, babyval22 said:

legit teared up while watching this again.. the feeling u get after watching the dcut and watching this clip again gives me a very different feeling. :bawling:

Post DVD CUt - My wishlist somebody will create a beautiful video like this with the title "1001 Reasons Why We Ship Namji Couple " :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

It seems Wookie will perform at 63rd Memorial Day ceremony on June 6th, with other actors to sing the National Anthem?

Let's wait for better info/translation :D

Cr: @berry_sssun

Can't wait to see Wookie in uniform again :wub:

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, Changsky said:

It seems Wookie will perform at 63rd Memorial Day ceremony on June 6th, with other actors to sing the National Anthem?

Let's wait for better info/translation :D

Update from Wookie's fansite:

"Ji Chang Wook will participate in the 63rd Korean Memorial Day Ceremony, to be held tomorrow (6 June) at the National War Cemetery in Daejeon."

Spoiler

Cr: @JCWKitchen

• Like 10