[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, niimi said:

started looking around for the BTS and ended up binging on the videos. 

Hihihi A MUST WATCH behind the scenes .But make sure u are 18 years old & above because the first video is age restricted video :tongue::lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 12

27 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Tbh,  i really hope they will do the project together someday,  but the real couple barely do it in Korea.  

But,  who knows?  

:D

We could only hope. :) When that happens..I'm pretty sure all eyes will be on them :ph34r::lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Tbh,  i really hope they will do the project together someday,  but the real couple barely do it in Korea.  

But,  who knows?  

:D

My 100% delulu..hehe...The only way for our smitten oreaboni to stay close to his baby girl after the army  is ...working with her in another drama :D. Yes,its 100% my delulu & don't take it seriously .But nothing wrong with hoping & praying ,right ? :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

58 minutes ago, pauliza said:

My 100% delulu..hehe...The only way for our smitten oreaboni to stay close to his baby girl after the army  is ...working with her in another drama :D. Yes,its 100% my delulu & don't take it seriously .But nothing wrong with hoping & praying ,right ? :D

What's meant to be will always find its way. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Hi five!!!!  Same here...  

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

"When we are so excited just to see past bts clips of SP that are resurfacing from Wookie's dedicated fans. Thank you! Even just seeing a glimpse of our otp together gives this shipper's heart life. Whether they are directly talking or not, it does not even matter, like bgm sings "

credit to the owner

• Like 14

D-3

His friend uploaded a pic from Cheorwon today and there is still snow in April there. It must be really cold. I hope JCW doesn’t catch a cold. Also, he now has 400 days left to finish his service.

• Like 18

On 4/7/2018 at 3:41 AM, lovethatlook said:

@masthu unnie, is this your IG acct? The username is jjang! Jiji couple for real soon. So positively motivating. :tongue::D

https://weheartit.com/articles/300119477-kdrama-review-suspicious-partner

Wookie the vaccum kisser.... yummy :tongue:

No unni that IG account isn't mine. Exactly that user name is jjang :D

Speaking of jigoner's vaccum kiss, he never vaccum  kissed his previous co-stars like he did with hyuni. He even got carried away keke :lol:  what happened wookie? :tongue:

91cfd3af4b56c057e493473b42e1b11733a8794f

On 4/7/2018 at 4:04 AM, achinawa said:

Now that necktie scene stare was too die for..(if thats the right word for it :lol: )

It was scary and hot at the same time.:wub::tongue::lol: Too many emotions in just one scene. And BongHee equally delivered with the right emotions.:heart:

That stare to die for had my imagination running wild!!  *fans myself*. I thought that he was going to kiss her and I was holding my breathe the entire time!! :blush:  Then wookie held her wrist when she was about to leave and looked up at her *me dead* 

Oh my heartu!

original.gif

af625e2bb19ae4abcb7f44d48b7c4dd7.gif

ctto

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

On 4/6/2018 at 10:41 PM, lovethatlook said:

@masthu unnie, is this your IG acct? The username is jjang! Jiji couple for real soon. So positively motivating. :tongue::D

https://weheartit.com/articles/300119477-kdrama-review-suspicious-partner

Wookie the vaccum kisser.... yummy :tongue:

Thanks to this quote for the first time in my life I don’t mind vacuuming my house. ☺️

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

HELLO CHINGUS! 

have y'all scene this? 6 MILLION VIEWS! That's insane! DEABAK! And that's only from Viki, the one from SBS of the same scene has 2.3M. :heart:

8.3 Million Views is INSANE! The power of our JiJi Couple. I MISS THEM BOTH. :bawling:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 9

4 hours ago, masthu said:

That necktie/5minute scene was meant only for BongHee..that's why he can't say it properly on that interview :tongue::lol:

But of course...the longer,the better! :lol:

Right,Wookie? :tongue::lol:  #delulu haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

52 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

HELLO CHINGUS! 

have y'all scene this? 6 MILLION VIEWS! That's insane! DEABAK! And that's only from Viki, the one from SBS of the same scene has 2.3M. :heart:

8.3 Million Views is INSANE! The power of our JiJi Couple. I MISS THEM BOTH.

CHINCHA DAEBAK! Hahaha. LOL. Welcome home chingu!!!!!! It's been a long while~ Heheh.

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

On 07/04/2018 at 3:19 AM, babyval22 said:

amalyn99 Not saying there's anything but it's weird why would her make up artist delete that post i wonder. *shrugs shoulder*

It can't be just because of shipper's speculation.:astonished:

Spoiler

Credit to the owner.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

CHINCHA DAEBAK! Hahaha. LOL. Welcome home chingu!!!!!! It's been a long while~ Heheh.

I KNOOOOW. OMG. I'm considering watching the series again. I miss them both. I've been a silent reader for months. Never left you guys. Still always reading your insights. :heart:

• Like 11