[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Is that a new picture of Wookie posted by his friend? Maybe a late post, and the pic was taken when our boy was out in March? 

Spoiler

My lunch break is over, so I don't have time to try and decipher the caption right now... 

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 23

42 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Is that a new picture of Wookie posted by his friend? Maybe a late post, and the pic was taken when our boy was out in March? 

Hide contents

My lunch break is over, so I don't have time to try and decipher the caption right now... 

Excited to see his picture...  

More manly and look healthy.  

• Like 15

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Seems like it doesn't it? But we never know when it was taken. HAHAHA. It could be anytime man~ Seems like wookie's friends are missing him too during this period. Maybe he's having intense training or sth so they can't visit him. LOL. Me and my imaginations. Haha!

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

Bello everyone! I can’t believe i activated my soompi account again to be able to comment in this forum. I’ve rarely been a shipper, I supported a couple only once but after watching SP I couldn’t help but start shipping this couple. I was lurking but I thought that this forum was a really nice place to join! I will be commenting from time to time when my everyday life allows me!

• Like 17

Is this an old pic? Omo his shoulders! Seems like everyones missing wookie including us TT

Since wookie is at his base and fans have calmed down, his friends aren't ninja acting anymore lol 

Look at the king loves team being all open with their reunion but our SP team doesn't even post a proper reunion pic (which had been held twice. One was a get together to send off wookie info dropped by kyw and the other reunion might have been in Dec; around the time wook was on vac and Mr Bangs pic had bottles that didn't add up to the number of people sitting )!!  

Why is everyone trying their best to keep SP reunions a secret as if theres something to hide!! :ph34r:

Uri SP team is the epitome of ninjaness keke. :D

Spoiler

Kings loves reunion:  https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/05/yoona-hong-jong-hyun-cast-members-king-loves-reunite/

Edited by masthu
  • Like 13
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, daloula said:

Today is D-6 for the director cut dvds to start getting shipped :bawling:

I think I need to start a countdown :

D-6

Still praying it won't get lost somewhere in this wide world on its way to me :lol:

I am not sure if I want to start the countdown yet, though! :tongue:  Since it's D-6 till the release, then it might take 5 business days before it's shipped, and then the shipping time... For me, if I start counting now, days will just pass too slowly and the wait will be unbearable, I know -_-  

But like you I pray that nothing happens to my copy while it's on its way (have we all become a little anxious or what? :tongue:), import taxes won't be too high, and  it arrives in a reasonable time. Hoping before the end of this month, so that I have a couple of days off to spend watching the new stuff and also chatting here.

13 hours ago, achinawa said:

That line brings back memories,lmao :tongue::lol: *with a mischievous grin on here haha*

That was in fact the purpose of the quote... :tongue::wink::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

3 hours ago, shady01girl said:

thanks @achinawa

im dumb hahahaha 

Sorry for making it confusing for you! :(

I know the picture was all over IG and the other social media already anyway, but if I have to share something posted by their friends who are not celebrities I still prefer to put it in a spoiler space for a minimum of privacy. Even if I am aware that it does not make much difference in the end, and that everyone knows these who these friends are anyway, and also that guy is a businessman who probably doesn't mind some publicity for his brand and his business. But still everyone knows that I am a bit particular about this topic, so... :wink:

@pikki welcome! :) Please, feel free to join the fun and share your thoughts and comments whenever you have time :D

@masthu: yes, that pic has been going around for a few days, but it's definitely a throwback. If I am not mistaken, it's from when Wookie and his biker friends came to Italy. 2015, I think.

And yes, I agree... too bad that the SP squad never posts pics of their reunions. On the other hand,  I take it to mean that they meet up because they have really bonded and they meet as friends and normal people. As such, they don't need to update us. Yet, it would be nice to see them all together having fun and enjoying being in each other's company just as we saw in the BTS...

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 14

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

That was in fact the purpose of the quote... :tongue::wink::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

It did make me watch the bts of it :ph34r: so I guess depriving myself of watching SP for now isn't really working :tongue::wink::lol:

8 hours ago, shady01girl said:

thanks @achinawa

im dumb hahahaha 

Apologies dear..I didn't mean it in a bad way. :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, pikki said:

Bello everyone! I can’t believe i activated my soompi account again to be able to comment in this forum. I’ve rarely been a shipper, I supported a couple only once but after watching SP I couldn’t help but start shipping this couple. I was lurking but I thought that this forum was a really nice place to join! I will be commenting from time to time when my everyday life allows me!

Welcome to our thread dearie! Hope to see more posts from you soon! Hehe. #namjiftw 

6 hours ago, masthu said:

Is this an old pic? Omo his shoulders! Seems like everyones missing wookie including us TT

Since wookie is at his base and fans have calmed down, his friends aren't ninja acting anymore lol 

Look at the king loves team being all open with their reunion but our SP team doesn't even post a proper reunion pic (which had been held twice. One was a get together to send off wookie info dropped by kyw and the other reunion might have been in Dec; around the time wook was on vac and Mr Bangs pic had bottles that didn't add up to the number of people sitting )!!  

Why is everyone trying their best to keep SP reunions a secret as if theres something to hide!! :ph34r:

I think its an old pic! Hahah. Seen similar pic flying around somewhere before!  

Keke.

D-5 to our listing of dcut! LOL. 

Reminder to self: keep expectation low.. ^_^

• Like 14

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Her turtle orabeoni looks healthy... 

I miss them so much...  :(

Eventho in the crop pics,  they look good together.  Love it...  

Haha the term "turtle orabeoni " sound nice & suit Wookie well :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

I'd bet a dollar that this scene got shippers jumping to the JiBong ship :D

Actually not to much because they hate each other at that moment, the real cute scene was in the bar, he was telling her to go back into her sense but she was drunk and didn't remember, that was really cute

Me *squeeeee*

• Like 6
  • LOL 7