[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

How many times can we vote per day?

One vote per day chingu

1 hour ago, attriste said:
  Hide contents

gosh i legit went to look at the red carpet link on the website to see if Hyunni was there and beejezus park hae jin's face scared the hell out of me lolol. Wasted my time. But it's the awards where she was wearing that pretty red dress :)

:lol::lol::lol: yesss! 

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Heol...anyone here got purchase Jiscovery Photobook? I really regret did not buy it... because our JiJi is appear in that photobook... as shown below... really need HD version of this pic...look at Wookie eyes and his smile.... it make it more different especially when taejoon is there too...*normal vs bf* ouch...my heart...:wub: 

to the owner

Omo! His smiling eyes! I cannot. :wub:

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Heol...anyone here got purchase Jiscovery Photobook? I really regret did not buy it... because our JiJi is appear in that photobook... as shown below... really need HD version of this pic...look at Wookie eyes and his smile.... it make it more different especially when taejoon is there too...*normal vs bf* ouch...my heart...:wub: 

cr to the owner

Omigosh. Why is jiji in his jiscovery photobook?!?!? Is it only jiji or there's also BTs pic of him with his other previous costars ah well? O.o

• Like 22

4 hours ago, moonchildren07 said:

By the time they have to shoot the kiss scene, they already have mutual understanding. Wookie started with his usual technique, but after hyunnie started responding and trying to match his kiss he's out of his routine. No more tender and calculated kiss, instead he nibbled and sucked her lips. Hyunnie let him assaulted her lips and tried to match his kiss by moving her lips and opening her mouth for the better access. They were trying to synchronize their rhythms in the 1st kiss and also learning each others' taste and movements. This kiss is important for both of them because they felt the new feelings they haven't felt before and also getting to know each other more.

Fabbbbb!!! You are my Idol!!!

Hi!!Long time no see/fact>>just 4 hrs gone but Im acting like 4 Days:mrgreen:sor-ree and chingu!! Dont forget the Gold minutes part 3.33 at BTS First kiss(you know what I mean) and shipper hope the YT's screen has exploded coz I wanna b there to see clearly.

MV's Time!!!

Its undeniable that we should be together.

Its unbelieveable how I used to say that I'd fall never.

The basis is need to know.If you dont know just how I feel.

Then let me show you now that I'm for real

If all things in time.Time will Reveal.yeah

One you're like a dream come true.( 8 years has been waiting)

f9cf0b72-2249-4fcc-84e6-8a567bebf910.jpg

Two..just wanna be with you(you're the right person)

maxresdefault.jpg

Three..girl..Its plain to see.That You're the only one for me.(you are my ideal type)

suspicious-partner-kiss.jpg

And Four.. repeat steps one..through..three (Remember me)

spk-e1496943814264.png

Five..make you fall in love with me(I confess by kissed )

tumblr_oren24EiM91r3hdhfo7_r2_540.gif&ke

tumblr_oren24EiM91r3hdhfo7_r2_540.gif&ke

If ever i believe my work is done.Then I'll start back at one.( I wont stop to kissed you)

tumblr_or2ez4iLIX1vqlkb3o2_500.gif

• Like 23

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Omigosh. Why is jiji in his jiscovery photobook?!?!? Is it only jiji or there's also BTs pic of him with his other previous costars ah well? O.o

Not sure...as till now there is no fans share the full version of his photobook... :cry: from what I have seen from this photobook is it consist all the BTS pics of the drama/film/musical that Wookie involved in... so among all the pic that fans shared, I haven't seen any actress pic that appear in his photobook except our hyunie...this is my answer...to confirm it...must ask those fans that have this photobook... :(

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

@pauliza : heooool.... I just realize that BTS scene on his concert.....

Wooow our shipp realllllyyyy sailing.... NO DOUBT

I'm imagining right now how uncomfortable the fans must have been while watching it since it's quite long. Even I - their shipper - would have felt uncomfortable since it's in front of everyone on a big screen and quite personal.

• Like 22

Hi 

Regarding AsiaArtistAwards can we just focus voting for our lovely Hyuni. It's not mean I'm biased but since Wook in MS and definitely he can't attend so why don't we keep voting for Hyuni since she has to compete with such other top actresses there. 

I miss both of them but of course we want to see Hyuni at red carpet right since she's hard to be seen at the moment with her uni schedule. We are grateful for her yesterday appearance at VIP premiere of 'Star Nextdoor'. Lol. I hope we can watch her on screen next year at least in movie! 

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Hi 

Regarding AsiaArtistAwards can we just focus voting for our lovely Hyuni. It's not mean I'm biased but since Wook in MS and definitely he can't attend so why don't we keep voting for Hyuni since she has to compete with such other top actresses there. 

I miss both of them but of course we want to see Hyuni at red carpet right since she's hard to be seen at the moment with her uni schedule. We are grateful for her yesterday appearance at VIP premiere of 'Star Nextdoor'. Lol. I hope we can watch her on screen next year at least in movie! 

You can vote for both jcw and Hyunnie cos they are under diff category.

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, rose90 said:

Hi 

I think we can vote for both hyunie and wookie. Since only one vote is counted per day. I don't think its that difficult to vote for both of them. All we have to do is click on vote for both of them once every day. I don't think it will take much of our time just matter of few seconds. I say lets vote for both hyuniee and wookie. If not both at least one among them could win the award and then we all can celebrate.:)

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Harry97 said:

I think we can vote for both hyunie and wookie. Since only one vote is counted per day. I don't think its that difficult to vote for both of them. All we have to do is click on vote for both of them once every day. I don't think it will take much of our time just matter of few seconds. I say lets vote for both hyuniee and wookie. If not both at least one among them could win the award and then we all can celebrate.:)

Lol I didn't know we couldn't vote for more than one person and taejoonie's name popped up first since he's C.. so... sorry Oppa! I cheated on you today lmao. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys watch this video without audio...after I watched it, i don't know how to express out the feeling.

Feeling like I got a wedding proposal from JCW !!Huhu..am I too overacting to feel this way ?Sorry Hyunie :lol: .

HIS EXPRESSION& NERVOUSNESS WAS SO REAL as a man who want to propose on his beloved girlfriend .huhu ...no matter how many times I watch this,everything in this scene looks so real for me .

• Like 15

Just now, attriste said:

Lol I didn't know we couldn't vote for more than one person and taejoonie's name popped up first since he's C.. so... sorry Oppa! I cheated on you today lmao. 

NO NO when I said one vote is counted I meant you can vote for a nominee only once I don't know if there's any limitation about voting once per category. :rolleyes:

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Harry97 said:

NO NO when I se vote is counted I meant youenglis can vote for a nominee only once I don't know if there's any limitation about voting once per category. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Sorry chingu. How can I vote? Do I need to create a login name? Cannot understand coz it is in korean. 

@ajmamor1976_30b1 Once you Click on the link and get to the page, on the top  Right hand corner you will find something called eng. Once u Click on to it the page will be translated to english. To log in you Can use fb and the fb password and the email. Afterwords you can vote. Hope it was helpdul

@Harry97On EDITED:   One day one can voteOnce per category per ID 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Feeling like I got a wedding proposal from JCW !!Huhu..am I too overacting to feel this way ?Sorry Hyunie :lol: .

HIS EXPRESSION& NERVOUSNESS WAS SO REAL as a man who want to propose on his beloved girlfriend .huhu ...no matter how many times I watch this,everything in this scene looks so real for me .

Ya...is so real....there is no bonghee and Jiwook shadow on them...i just can see Changwook and Jihyun themself.. Ya... I also can feel his NERVOUS mixed with SADNESS... :cry:

• Like 18
  • Sad 1

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/detail/17147

She got more 600 votes now..chingus!!

Top points right now

Im yoon a

Bae suzy

Park bo yong

Kim so hyun

Kim go eun (my fav)

Kim yoo jung

Kim ji won

Song hye kyo

Park shin hye

Gong hyo jin

Son na eun

Kim se jeong

Nam ji hyun (our angle)

Actress around 70 persons and hyunie in top 15 this is a good sign for her job.She will get more popularity and hope she'll join a fabulously co-worker like Goong Yoo,Hyun bin,Lee min ho or Park seo joon.:D

• Like 18